Fleet Management Software
Streamline your fleet business operations and upsurge profits by adopting the best Fleet Management Software.
Whether you run a large-scale business or a mid-size business, in order to stay ahead in this competitive world, it is critical now to consider the best fleet management software to assist in managing fleet performance, operational efficiency, fuel efficiency, driver safety, compliance, enhancing staff, vendor, and customer management, to name a few. Fleet management systems are simple and cost-effective solutions that can help businesses reduce costs, manage fleet operations, and significantly improve profits.
What Is Fleet Management Software?
A fleet management software is a centralized platform of tools designed to automate and control fleet business operations and enable better communication between various stakeholders involved in the process, including staff personnel, customers, and vendors. It aims at simplifying and improving fleet performance, vehicle management, and customer relationship management to save time and costs. Online fleet management systems also enable real-time control, telematics, route optimization, GPS (Global Positioning System) tracking, and business intelligence insights for better decision-making.
What Does a Fleet Management System Offer?
A reliable fleet management software offers numerous tools to cover all aspects of the fleet management process for businesses. It typically enables asset management, compliance management, dispatch management, driver safety, driver performance, fuel management, mileage tracking, maintenance/issue management, data integration, workforce management, reporting, alerts, route optimization, work order management, inspection management, service reminders, vendor management, customer management, and vehicle tracking.
How to Choose the Best Fleet Management Software for Your Business?
If you are running a fleet business and looking for the top fleet management systems, GoodFirms has eased the task for you. After comprehensive research and in-depth analysis, we have identified and curated the list of the best fleet management software solutions with their prominent features, pricing information, verified reviews, and ratings. Just go through the below rundown and choose the one that best fits your requirements by leveraging filters for features, business size, pricing model, deployment type, and more.
List of The Best Fleet Management Software | Best Fleet Management SystemFilter
RentSyst - is car rental software with full control of car rental and convenient order processing. Suitable for both large fleets and owners of one or more cars. With its help, order management is greatly simplified and also increases the revenue and profitability of each car. What are the options of RentSyst? Control: Information about the load of your fleet, the movements of each car and it... read more about RentSyst
Transport Management Software allows transporters to automate their business requirements regarding growing productivity, cost-effectiveness, efficiency, and reliability. It helps in business expansion by automating the entire process and managing the business with clearness in cost as well as resources. Simultaneously, It helps the organization in cost reduction through better route planning and ... read more about Cargo365Cloud
VFM is one of the leading values currently available in fleet management software. Designed to service large fleets, small fleets, and everything in between, our fleet management solution will track vehicle and driver statistics, maintenance records, fuel stats, and more. In-depth reporting gives you all the tools you need to make well informed decisions in a data driven world. Sign up for a fully... read more about Vehicle Fleet Manager 4.0
Trakzee, the best fleet management software that is compatible with all types of vehicle tracking devices. Nowadays, GPS vehicle tracking system is the most useful and powerful in the business market. So, let’s try our latest product named Trakzee which plays the most important role to trace your car, bike, truck, bus etc. Apart from real-time tracking, it offers advanced functionalities such as... read more about Trakzee
A GPS tracking, fleet maintenance, reporting, dispatch, and driver journal solution for freight companies. iZND GPS Server is a leading web based GPS tracking platform successfully used by transportation companies, police and fire departments, utility companies, service organizations and other businesses with mobile workers around the world. ... read more about iZND GPS Tracking Solution
MyGeotab is a web-based fleet management software that is available to all Geotab customers under any feature package: Base, Regulatory, Pro, and ProPlus. See all your vehicle and driver information in one place and use it to make quicker, better-informed decisions for your business. ... read more about MyGeotab
Reduce operating expenses and increase profits with automated telematics supported vehicle fleet maintenance management software and vehicle tracking solutions. Switch to the cloud for cost-effective, web-based wireless fleet management that supports OBD2 and J1939 vehicle monitoring.... read more about Fleet Genius
Fleetsoft is the versatile, feature-rich, and easy-to-use Fleet Maintenance and Parts Inventory Management Software package trusted by thousands of fleets across all industries. From day-to-day data entry to long-term trend analysis, Fleetsoft delivers powerful functionality without compromising on simplicity.... read more about Fleetsoft
Fleet Complete, we bring a holistic approach to your fleet operations. Our connected platform gives you the flexibility to start small and expand your capabilities as your business grows. Manage your entire fleet from one screen and see what is happening remotely in the field. Know where your vehicles and crew are, their productivity levels, and all the fleet metrics you need.... read more about Fleet Complete
Fleetco (version 1) is a free, web-based vehicle fleet maintenance management system written in PHP with MySQL database backend. Fleetco was initially designed for trucking companies but it can be useful for any person or company having a fleet of vehicles. It can be installed on a web server or on a local machine with the use of third-party software such as XAMPP. ... read more about Fleetco
Fleet Maintenance Software helps you to track the information about the vehicle inventory, asset status, driver assignments and important dates etc. At the same time, you can also access the documents from any place.Fleet Bip Inspections is entirely Smartphone based solution that aids you to both manage and track the inspections process. ... read more about FleetBip
FleetWise VB is industry leading Fleet Maintenance Software for industry and government. It includes vehicle and equipment information, preventive maintenance scheduling, repair orders, fuel tracking, inventory control, tire tracking and complete reporting.Our FleetWise VB version can handle an unlimited number of vehicles and equipment.... read more about FleetWise VB
Fleet management portal to manage all the vehicles,tracking,vendors,services,company offerings and all other things related to fleet management and day to day transactions-ABOVE ALL Everything on a SINGLE platform-GADIMALIK.We are a software company helping logistic, transport companies and vehicle owners to aware them of technical advances in their daily routing works from last 12 years. ... read more about GadiMalik
GoFleet is an industry leader in the area of GPS fleet tracking and management. GoFleet is trusted by some of the largest Fortune 500 companies to improve fleet management capabilities using innovative telematics and dispatch solutions. GoFleet is dedicated to assisting companies to reduce fleet life-cycle costs associated with maintenance, fuel and driver management. ... read more about GoFleet
Ground Alliance is a premiere online limousine software for companies of all sizes. Our unique customizable software is user-friendly and comes with no hidden fees or contracts. Ground Alliance's reservation system is a perfect fit for limo operators who need a powerful, yet a simple and intuitive option for both limo operators and website visitors.... read more about Ground Alliance
ViLOG is an AI-powered cloud-based yard management solution that enables automated, real-time tracking of vehicles and other bulky assets (containers, construction machines, equipment, cable drums, etc.) and provides valuable analytics that helps make operations more efficient.... read more about ViLOG
Voila Cabs - High-performance dispatch engine, and is a rock-solid eco-system for all taxi aggregator’s / companies. Robust, Rock Solid and Designed for very high speed. VOILACABS, A Pure technology-infused company maverick Many Pits stops before arriving at SaaS model with a promise to create a right Buzz by generating ROI for Taxi companies / Aggregators on a win-win model ... read more about Voila Cabs
We at MyRouteOnline always aspire to grow, evolve and improve the route planning services that we offer. Regardless of how much we grew and developed over time, we will never forget how and where we started. As a family company, we owe our success to our founding father, literally. ... read more about My Route Online
Badger Maps is a San Francisco based software company that enables field sales teams to manage their territory by combining Google Maps, data from their CRM, route optimization, schedule planning, and lead generation.Let Badger handle your sales routes and scheduling. Focus on the right customers and get 2 more meetings each day. ... read more about Badger Maps
Motus is the definitive leader in mileage reimbursement and driver management technologies for businesses with mobile workers and fleets of all sizes. Only Motus leverages deep insights captured across the world’s largest retained pool of drivers to calculate personalized and compliant vehicle reimbursements, keep drivers productive and safe and ultimately maximize returns and minimize risk for ... read more about Motus
eLogii is a scalable and modular end-to-end delivery / field service management platform, built from the ground up using state of the art technology. The eLogii platform provides businesses with the flexibility to integrate into existing systems, enabling any delivery or field service use case to be facilitated now and in the future. Transform your delivery / field service operations with the most... read more about eLogii
With WEBFLEET you are always connected with your team on the road. You get to know where your vehicles are, and how they are being used, from any mobile device of your choice. It makes your fleet performance data visible, so you know current status, and also when and where to take action when it is needed. Take real-time traffic information into account when assigning the most appropriate driver t... read more about WEBFLEET
Dynamic route optimization software that plan the optimal routes for trucks and bikes under many constraints in time frames and order weight or volume. The system is included with a fleet management system to keep track of your vehicle locations and routing conditions.... read more about Abivin vRoute
FirstBIT DispatchMax is easy to use dispatch and brokerage software. DispatchMax will help to perfectly manage your transportation activities. Our software is developed for a Broker/Agent, an Owner using his own trucks, a Carrier, or an Intermodal agent.... read more about DispatchMAX
HELIOS is a web-based transportation and fleet management system designed to deliver highly efficient supply chain operations. Efficiency of a supply chain operation is directly determined by its capability to fulfil local and overland transportation. Thus, it is imperative to adopt a transport management software that is capable of handling the complexities and intricacies of the entire transport... read more about Helios
Cetaris is a world-class provider of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Fleet / Fixed Asset Maintenance Solutions helping some of the world’s largest organizations to manage millions of assets in over fifty countries. With offices in Toronto, Ontario and Cary, North Carolina, our fleet maintenance software and fixed asset lifecycle management solutions provide the ability to analyze key busin... read more about Cetaris Fix
We help turn your data into powerful decision-making tools with our easy-to-use and reliable software for operations on the go. Our web-based software for fleets, equipment, drivers, and employees is an all-in-one solution. With a module approach, we are able to tailor the software to our client's needs. The mySOAR certified ELD driver app is an Android solution registered with the FMCSA an... read more about SOAR
Our solution is useful for Society, Clubs and Social Organizations. Make Your Society or Organization WELL ORGANIZED and SOCIALLY ENGAGED by using benefits of our solutions! Why you need Society Management System? You can perform below operations and make your work effective. Make Society Digitize/Online Like to have Society's Website Manage Member's Complains Manage Booking of Common... read more about Society Management System
By transporters, for transporters. Many experienced transporters are a part of our development team. We spent years with transporters to build exactly what you need. Our Transport Management software covers all important aspects of your business. It can also be linked with our Warehouse software, and other apps including E-waybill, Fastag, Happay,Tally, etc. Our TMS is also interlinked with a wid... read more about Revolotech
We are providing White Label GPS Tracking software, reselling Rights, , if you are doing GPS Tracking business or going to start then GPS Gateway can provide you Complete software solution with your own Brand name. Get Start with GPS Gateway for White Label GPS Tracking software ..! GPS Gateway platform works closely with the All biggest GPS tracker manufacturers. White label server software... read more about GPS Gateway
AssetWorks Field Service Solution (FSS) is a cloud-based solution focused on fleet management. It combines in-vehicle ELDs and in-office software to make legislative compliance effortless while providing additional functionality such as custom field ticketing, work order dispatch, GPS/telematics, driver behavior tracking, trailer tracking, lone worker monitoring, and engine health monitoring. Idea... read more about Field Service Solution
Simplify all aspects of managing your truck dispatching with ArcFleet. From initial lead tracking, creating load orders, trip reports, driver settlements and posting into your accounting software, our system will track every aspect of your business. From the time you book a load, right through until it's delivered, our software will put you in control of load information, dispatching, invoicing, a... read more about ArcFleet
GPSWOX tracking and fleet management software was developed in 2014 by a team of professional hardware and software engineers. GPSWOX professionals' crew will transmit your tracking objects, setup GPS tracking software and assume all technical care for you for Free. Save time and focus on your core business while we will take care of your vehicle tracking software and system. We will provide all i... read more about GPSWOX
Here at RAM Tracking we've invested heavily in the development of our GPS vehicle tracking devices, to give you a market leading tracking device that will give you maximum control of your fleet management, boosting your businesses overall efficiency and productivity. Not only do we offer award-winning tracking solutions but we also provide revolutionary dash cams such as RAM Live -our first live s... read more about RAM Tracking
Designed for small to medium businesses and BHPH leaders, web and mobile-based solution that helps manage and streamline several fleet operations on a single platform using GPS tracking system. Cloud-based software that helps manage fleet in real-time and business-critical data on a single dashboard. ... read more about FleetLocate
One Step GPS provides a reliable and affordable GPS fleet tracking solution to meet your needs. With our easy-to-use plug in or hardwired trackers, you can effectively monitor your fleet and drivers, manage inappropriate driving behavior, and reduce labor, insurance and vehicle repair costs - all for a low monthly cost and with no contracts. ... read more about One Step GPS
Wialon platform comes in SaaS and server-based versions, supports over 2000 device models of various GPS hardware trackers, includes a cartographic server, has an open API for integration with existing back-office systems, allows for a custom white labeling of the interface, and offers such advanced functionality as driver behavior monitoring and powerful report building tools. Wialon platform is ... read more about Wialon
Anyone from small businesses up to large companies that need greater insight into mobile workforce operations. Any company that would like to track there fleet vehicles in real time. Incorporates the most current maps of North America delivered through our patented software technology. ... read more about Shadow Tracker
Navixy is a Mobile Resource Management platform that comes in SaaS, On-premise and AWS Cloud versions. Its advanced features and functionality, intuitive and modern design can be used in field service, fleet management and asset tracking. With over 1100 supported models of GPS devices from various hardware manufacturers, free API, advanced mobile apps and various supported GIS services, Navixy is ... read more about Navixy
Professional fleet management solutions and monitoring software makes Mapon a perfect solution for all businesses that have their own fleet; and want to become more efficient and save operation costs. An effective and easy way to manage your company's fleet and remotely track assets. Innovative solutions also for the digital tachograph (tachogram.com) and task management systems (Mapon Go). ... read more about Mapon
- Introduction to buyer’s guide for Fleet Management Software
- What Is Fleet Management?
- What are the core Fleet Management activities?
- What are the key challenges faced by Fleet Managers?
- Is Fleet Management time consuming?
- What Is Fleet Management Software?
- How does a Fleet Management Software work?
- What are the different types of Fleet Management Software?
- Benefits of using Fleet Management Software
- Features to look for in a Fleet Management Software
- Factors you can consider while selecting a Fleet Management Software
- Latest trends in Fleet Management Software
- What is the average price of Fleet Management Software?
- Why refer GoodFirms’ list of Fleet Management Software?
Introduction to buyer’s guide for Fleet Management Software
In the last few decades, management, planning, and monitoring have been playing a significant role in etching the organization’s success story. It ensures that the organization is performing business activities within scope, on time, and within budget. This trend is also observed in fleet management. The business owners that invest heavily to keep their business running, do not want to risk it due to poor fleet movement.
The unmanaged fleet can easily bring huge financial loss to the organization due to driver’s unaccountability, fluctuating fuel prices, and continuous fleet maintenance costs. Besides that, without proper Fleet Management, the company can deviate from its commitment to fulfill customer expectations and taint the organization's reputation. It is a painstaking task for managers or business owners to keep track of their fleet management activities without sophisticated Fleet Management Software.
This buyer guide discusses the fleet management software in length to help big and small businesses to resolve their fleet management issues. The guide further gives a complete insight into fleet management software, which is essential for those who are interested in investing in a fleet management software.
What Is Fleet Management?
Fleet management is the management of a group of commercial vehicles used by organizations. It enables the organization to coordinate and organize work vehicles in such a way that it optimizes the organization’s productivity and reduces the operational cost. Fleet management allows companies to eliminate or minimize the risks associated with vehicle investment, improve efficiency, and reduce overall transportation costs while adhering to the government compliances.
Examples of sectors that deal with fleet management include; couriers, sales, repair and service industries, utilities, public transport, oil and gas delivery, and emergency services.
What are the core Fleet Management activities?
- Route planning
- Fuel management
- Setting schedules
- Vehicle licensing and insurance
- Cost control
- Driver safety
- Vehicle acquisition
- Driver retention
What are the key challenges faced by Fleet Managers?
- Monitoring driver’s behavior
- Poor routing and scheduling
- Managing compliance
- An inadequate drivers training program
- Optimizing daily route plan
- Maximize vehicle utilization
- Centralizing control
- Data security
- Drivers shortages
- Fluctuating fuel cost
- Managing a geographically-dispersed team
- Finding specific fleet information quickly
- Controlling unauthorized use of company assets
- Avoiding information overload
Is Fleet Management time consuming?
Fleet management can be productive when done properly; however, there are few activities that make manual fleet management a time-consuming process.
1) Administrative work: Collection, recording, and validation of paperwork take substantial time and resources, especially when it is not centrally managed.
2) Converting information into valuable data: Some businesses need to collect information from various departments and based on that information, they schedule and move their fleet. However, manually collecting this information and churning out valuable data could be time-consuming.
3) Untimely maintenance: A miscalculation to schedule the maintenance work, can lead to an unexpected vehicle breakdown. The untimely breakdown and maintenance work can slow down the fleet movement and adversely affects the business.
4) Miscommunication: During fleet management, miscommunication with drivers can be catastrophic. Whether intentional or unintentional, any miscommunication with the fleet drivers can lead to unnecessary costs and delay in delivering the product.
5) Fuel tax calculations: In some countries, the government has implemented special fuel tax norms. As per the norms, the organization has to keep a record of the fuel consumed for the business every year, and based on the usage; the government deducts the tax amount. It is a challenging and time-consuming task for an organization to manually keep a record of the fuel consumption and calculate the tax amount.
The limitations of manual fleet management have forced managers to evaluate their strategy for its optimum use. In this age of technology and information, it has become easier to implement new methods and derive better results. Fleet management app is highly regarded as the best solution to address all fleet management related issues.
What Is Fleet Management Software?
Fleet Management Software is a set of tools that allows fleet managers to manage and optimize commercial vehicle usage in the best of the business interest. It acts as a central hub for recording and reporting the key attributes of fleet movement so that the overall cost of transportation can be brought down, and the business service can be improved.
The fleet management software enables users to manage the fleet’s daily activity, interpret a wealth of telematics data, and analyze results to make informed business decisions.
The fleet management tools can extract the information that was not possible earlier. It also enables fleet operators to remotely track vehicles using realistic maps and views populated from GPS (Global Positioning System).
Since its introduction, the fleet management software has grown and adapted to the needs of fleet managers. Reports indicate that the global smart fleet management market size is likely to touch USD 565.1 billion by 2025, with a growth rate of 7.6%.
How does a Fleet Management Software work?
Fleet Management involves many activities like vehicle tracking, fuel management, vehicle maintenance, monitoring driver’s behavior, etc. The fleet management software takes care of all these activities with the latest technology.
1) Fleet telematics system: The telematics refers to the systems and sensors on a vehicle. These sensors merge data from vehicles to a fleet management system for better fleet operations. Vehicle tracking systems port the telematics data with the GPS tracking data, which becomes available to fleet managers online. The g-force sensor linked with the vehicle can tap on the acceleration as well as abrupt movements, including over-steering, over speeding, harsh braking, idling time, and current speed. All these metrics help to enhance the driver’s safety and reduce idle time.
2) Plan appropriate routing: The onboard diagnostic gives detailed information about the fuel usage and performance of the connected vehicles. This information could be crucial for fleet managers to decide whether the route is appropriate for the delivery or taking longer than the expected time period. The fleet manager can find out whether the route is congested during a specific time of the day, or it is due to poor roads. Based on these data, the manager can change the route for the driver or change the delivery timing for that specific area. The manager can also find out the vehicle’s exact whereabouts, so if the driver is taking an unnecessary stoppage between the delivery, he can immediately send a text message to the driver.
3) Vehicle maintenance: The fleet maintenance program can be broken down into three primary categories; Preventive Maintenance (PM), Routine Maintenance, and Emergency Maintenance. The maintenance activities involved in these phases may include oil changes, cleaning, lubrication, overall inspections, parts replacement, and maintaining historical data. A good maintenance software allows users to create maintenance schedules, work orders, generate reports, access checklists, etc.
4) Insurance: More the number of vehicles, the more it becomes difficult for an organization to manage the insurance. Fleet insurance software helps organizations to protect all of their assets in a single place. It is critical to keep track of all drivers on the policy and notify the insurance company of any new hires or staff changes. It notifies the fleet manager about the insurance that needs to be renewed annually, quarterly, or monthly.
5) Electronic Compliance: Electronic compliance eliminates tedious paperwork out of the equation. Fleet managers can reliably meet compliance requirements, driver vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and fuel tax requirements all in one portal.
The fleet management software systems are available in various forms, and it gives flexibility to users for selecting the fleet management system as per their budget.
What are the different types of Fleet Management Software?
Different types of Fleet Management System available are;
- Trial based or Freemium
- Open Source
- Free and Open Source
Benefits of using Fleet Management Software
- Improves good dispatching: The fleet management software facilitates the activities like automatic job scheduling, intelligent routing, monitoring fuel usage, which eventually helps fleet managers to reduce the goods delivery time and improves the organization’s reputation.
- Control excess fuel consumption: The fleet management app sends alerts and updates when a particular vehicle exceeds the daily mileage limit. It may be due to bad route planning, dangerous driving, or some changes in customer orders processing. By having a clear picture of the cause of excess fuel consumption, managers can take appropriate steps to prevent it. In many ways, fleet management software can put brakes on activities leading to excess cost to the company. It can cut costs significantly by simply notifying the drivers to stop the engine while idle for dispatch or loading.
- Centralized system: With a centralized system, it is easy to communicate with the drivers. For example, the drivers can receive the job schedule on the mobile app or inform drivers about the last moment change. The centralized system also allows users to tap on information like fleet expenses, fleet operation reports, driver’s contact management, fleet vehicle management, etc. It also allows users to view orders and analytics from a single dashboard.
- Automated reports and insights: The ability of the fleet management system to automate fleet-related activities and collecting those insights for better fleet movement makes the tool very useful. It can automate tasks like checking engine status, odometer, battery status, etc.
- Real-time fleet data: The fleet managers can track their fleet in real-time with the fleet monitoring system. It gives complete details about the driver’s location, delivery status, monitors the driver’s route, delivery estimate time, drivers exchanging shift, etc
- Real-time insurance tracking: Managing a manual record of insurance is a tedious task; with fleet management software, the users can automatically receive alerts whenever the policy is likely to expire.
- Drivers and vehicle safety: The fleet tracking software can record the driver’s unsafe driving incidents like harsh braking, speeding, cornering, and stop sign violations. By identifying reckless drivers, the fleet managers can put them for a training session that improves their driving skills and reduces the risk of accidents.
- Fleet fraud prevention: The fleet management software helps automate the reporting and analysis of fuel purchasing, at the same time identifying the discrepancies associated with it.
Features to look for in a Fleet Management Software
- Asset Profiles & VIN Lookup
- Track driver hours and licensing details
- Support mobile device
- Essential maintenance management
- Inspections & issues
- Fuel management
- Driver & vendor management
- Dashboards & real-time reporting
- Fleet vehicle lifecycle management
- Tracking fleet expenses
- Fleet operation reports
- Issue management
- GPS integration
- Secure data transfer protocol
- Parts and inventory management
- Telematics integration
- Contact management
- Integration with a third-party maintenance provider
- Warranty tracking
- Maintenance monitoring
- Manage vehicle insurance
- Meet compliance regulations
- Alerts and notifications
- Tracking assets
- Operate in an online and offline mode
Factors you can consider while selecting a Fleet Management Software
- Ease of use: The fleet management system should have an easy to use interface.
- Compatibility: It should support the existing organizational software and hardware setup to avail of the new software.
- Integration: Fleet systems should easily integrate with third-party software.
- Flexibility: The fleet tracking software should be flexible enough to configure the system features according to management operations.
- Scalable: Small business may even use a fleet management system to transport goods; some software can scale up as operation expands, while few are designed only for small business. So it is advisable to check the software scalability before buying it.
- Value for money: Check the price and see whether it falls into the budget. Before boarding the software, go through the case-studies that resemble your business and see how software has helped them.
- High data processing speed: The fleet management system should be able to process data rapidly and syncs across many devices.
- Security and privacy: Check the level of security and privacy for the fleet software solution before finalizing it.
Latest trends in Fleet Management Software
- Mobility-as-a-service: Mobility as-a-service can change the traditional approach of commercial transportation. The fleet owners and managers may use the company’s vehicle to rent or share with other organizations. It can help to reduce carbon footprint and unburden financial budgets.
- Autonomous Vehicle: Automobile engineers and data scientists are optimists about replacing manual driving with an autonomous vehicle. However, complete automation may take some more years to make it real. If autonomous vehicles hit the mainstream, they may help fleet management overcome issues like driver shortages, drivers’ working hour limitations, and shift management.
- Voice assistant: Fleet management software is all set to integrate mainstream with voice assistants, and include more robust data analytics. It is also predicted that in the future, the voice assistant with powerful sensors will be used to control fuel usage. The sensor linked with the voice assistant will get activated whenever there is a sudden change in the vehicle’s fuel consumption rate and sends voice command alerts to the driver and manager.
- Predictive Maintenance System through IoT: IoT is a disruptive technology that will see its presence in almost all sectors. Its ability to pick critical data on any level makes IoT a powerful technology. In fleet maintenance, IoT data allows users to build the best possible predictive algorithm that is faster to detect the equipment issues.
What is the average price of Fleet Management Software?
The average cost of fleet management software could fall anywhere around $25- $35/ month per vehicle. The cost of these software varies depending on the features, software licensing fees, additional hardware devices, fleet size, etc. The software, like fleetio charges as low as $5/month/vehicle, whereas KeepTruckin, with a medium price range of $20/month/vehicle, is a popular tool among the fleet managers. The business with a large fleet size and admires features like heatmap of the routes and in-depth vehicle diagnostics can choose Samsara, with a price range of $45/month/vehicle. The Fleetio and Samsara software provide the free trial, while KeepTruckin offers a free version.
The fleet management software is continuously improving its efficiency with the latest technology like GPS tracking, telematics, and artificial intelligence. It has become the subject of curiosity for some business owners, and therefore, they prefer scanning the free and open source fleet management software.
Why refer GoodFirms’ list of Fleet Management Software?
GoodFirms is a top review and rating site for software products. The platform accumulates a large pool of software providers ensuring that customers have more options to match and select the tools that fits their business.
GoodFirms list of best fleet management software encloses tools that eliminate the bottlenecks of fleet operations and can fuel the business growth.