- Accounting Integration
- Customer Management
- Distribution Management
- Order Management
- Project Management
- Purchase Order Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Tracking and Visibility
- Calendar & Task
- Contact Management
- Custom Dashboard
- Mobile Access
- Workflow Automation
- Booking Management
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Customer Management
- Document Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Project Management
- Reporting & Analytics
- Resource Management
- Sales Management
- Vendor Management
- Workforce Management
Microsoft Dynamics allows us to collaborate with talented business personas worldwide much more quickly.
We VEM Group have been using Dynamics 365. It has Remote access that lets the users work from anywhere in this world, and hence there is no necessity for them to be seated in a specified place. the regular and automatic updates and the features that enable seamless team collaboration to boost the users' productivity. It also has some features that the businesses can enable to protect their sensitive business data, and it reduces the security risks with advanced features.
- It alerts the users about the malicious files found on the mails
- Mobile device management allows companies to take control of the data present in a device so that their business data does not leak.
- The two-factor authentication provides additional security to the users.
- One always requires a constant internet connection.
- If your device is not compatible with Microsoft 365, you have to make costly and time-consuming measures.
Dynamics 365 has always been the best choice as it has a top-notch security system
We Portant have been using Dynamics 365. I got to enjoy the benefits as an avid Microsoft user. I appreciated that it’s integrated with other 365 services as well. It was easy to customize our own apps using the software, and it also has an option to incorporate third-party apps. With its cloud-based ecosystem, it allowed our company to collaborate with teammates remotely. It also has a top-notch security system. Overall, it’s pretty good, especially if you’re knowledgeable enough with 365 products. But I wish they’d fix other issues, especially the UI, to make it easier for first-time users.
- For starters, it’s challenging to learn, and its UI isn’t entirely user-friendly.
- It has a rigid structure that, once you have already set it up, it’s difficult to make any modifications along the way.
The Platform is simple to use and one can customize it too.
We EasypeopleSearch use Dynamics 365. Microsoft products are integrated. You can create your apps or integrate third-party apps. The cloud ecosystem allows users to access enterprise systems from anywhere.
- Create your apps or integrate third-party apps.
- Features entire feature sets as well as a la carte tools.
- AI-driven workflow automation.
- Consolidated data from all sources provides powerful analytics and business intelligence.
- All functions require training.
- Most users complain that the UI is difficult to use right away
- The mobile app is buggy and lacks features
- Some users report issues connecting to particular apps and tools using the mobile app.
- The limited data storage means you'll need to buy more, increasing your total cost of ownership (TCO).
It gives everyone the insights to thrive by connecting your data, processes with intelligent business applications.
We CocoLoan use Microsoft Dynamics 365. It is one of the most popular CRM, ERP, and productivity suites. It is the cloud and modern version of Microsoft Dynamics AXAPTA.
- Data centralization is one of the most potent pros of Dynamics 365
- It collects information from various sources and pours it into one hub
- It can be easily integrated with multiple platforms
- Not suitable for non-Microsoft Product users
- Rigid configuration is another major con of D365
- Once the installation or setup process is completed, it is difficult to change the configuration
Good features and Expensive
Good product, few flaws
Pros: We are all on the same page with client records, no matter who looks at the record, it's the same and comprehensive.
Cons: It seems to work slowly at least once a day and it would be better with some advanced email/phone call tracking.
Average review for Dynamics
Pros: Probably the biggest plus is that the Microsoft infrastructure allows easy syncing with any other Windows applications. Information and data can be easily transferred to other Microsoft systems.
Cons: Dynamics was originally hailed as being friendlier to small businesses. It has since moved into the larger enterprise environment, and small businesses are feeling ignored and not served as well as they should be.
- Cloud Hosted
- Help Guides
- Video Guides