InventorsoftSoftware development company
Inventorsoft is a Ukrainian web/mobile development company that offers pre-selected candidates based on your requests for companies from startups to large enterprises who want to scale up their digital impact by hiring the best developers.
Thanks to our 8 years of expertise and clear reputation, quality recruitment selection in the shortest period of time (2-4 weeks), nurturing developers by our own academies, transparency in progress and rates, and orienting on your needs we helped more than 50 projects and have 30+ feedback
✅ Inventorsoft provides a perfect combination of:
• Custom-oriented Support
• Quality recruitment selection
Our company is not just a performer, but a reliable partner, and that is why we have been able to establish and maintain successful long-term relationships with a considerable number of clients, which we are extremely proud of. We are responsible for our actions and customer feedback because we value our reputation and clients.
✅ Why us:
- 8 years of expertise and spotless reputation
- 50+ cases with foreign customers
- 30+ feedback on our work
- 28 own completed academies in different directions
So, if you need high-quality product development, contact us!
Stotle - Analytical company, GoSmoove - Car Rental Service, Ledgersync - Accounting Management Platform
- Software Development
- Web Development
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- IT Services
- Mobile App Development
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
InventorSoft successfully delivered the unique features that we were looking for. There has been an increase in the number of positive feedback. The t
- Developers are proactive and attention to detail and deliver ontime
- Code quality is generally very good and engineers improve standards
- Processes are transparent and management is open to discuss any issues
- Company is open to provide suggestions how to improve and care very much about engineers performance
- There is not much to say here and the experience overall has been pretty much positive
Video integration for OSCEs and MMI works in tandem with Qpercom's flagship features, such as:
Required exam scripts and video uploads
Bespoke exam descriptive analysis
Student and examiners performance analysis
Additional quality assurance and student or examiners feedback
Video integration in Qpercom fulfils all your remote assessment needs by adding exam and video logistics, synchronised exam and video control or status change, self-contained multimedia sharing and a notifications feature for examiners, actors, SP and students.
Hard working frontend developers from Inventorsoft helped to develop and grow the E-Learning Platform for HealthCare workers.
We are still working with Inventorsoft on multiple projects and have long-term plans for their developers. I think we have pretty good cooperation. Their management is always open to discussing issues in the team. And their developers are hard-working and good in terms of performance and quality.
- Developers are hard-working and professional, their dedication makes them a relaible partner
- Transparency in solving problems within a team and delivering clear goals
- Oriented on long term relationships with the client and fixed evaluation calls to discuss points to improve
- We would like to have more good developers from them, espacially in JS and VueJS
Other companies estimated a 6–24 month development process, but InventorSoft delivered a finished product in 3 months.
Their commitment and quality of engineers set them apart. I've visited InventorSoft’s headquarters and what I found is that they’re not just running an offshore company.
- Their productivity is excellent and Engineers are exceptional at what they do.
- Founders and the management team is always available to support you.
- The quality of code InventorSoft writes is comparable to code written by FAANG engineers
- None. They are an outstanding firm with a strong talent pool.
InventorSoft delivered a very professional and good-looking application that has been well received by the users.
The application that they created is a very graphical collaborative workspace. It has a lot of figures, charts, and graphs, and its purpose is to serve as a very sophisticated calculator. The technology stack includes React, Java for the backend, and PostgreSQL for the database.
InventorSoft made my application look very professional, and they did a really good job. The users have received our application very well, too.
InventorSoft has worked with a wide range of customers, and they’re experienced enough to prevent a lot
- The people and culture that the company brings to every aspect
- Very talented employees with plenty of experience to accomplish any goal
- Assistance with project management would help a lot or providing a product manager role of sorts
Inventorsoft delivered 2 successful projects. They're an amazing company to work with!
- The code quality is very high and they understand requirements quickly
- They develop our new features quickly which is important for our budget and generate more sales.
- All their staff communicate effectively through Slack and Google Meet
- I can't think of anything really. They're a great company!
Textodog is a texting app that allows our clients to send the right text message to the right people at the right time.
The website has sped up by 20-30% and has significantly increased in outputs.
Overall we are satisfied with the cooperation. We see a significant increase in site speed. Inventorsoft’s developers are friendly and timely in catchups and trying to understand areas of improvement
- Speed of hiring Quality of hiring the right person (They matched the skills we needed in quick time)
- Continuous support/Executing on feedback. They delivered as we scaled rapidly
- Nothing significant at this point. Will welcome the chance to work with them again
Inventorsoft Executive Interview
Inventorsoft is a Ukrainian web/mobile development company that offers pre-selected candidates in accordance with clients’ requests for companies of different types from startups to large enterprises who want to scale up their digital impact by hiring the best developers.
Thanks to our 8 years of expertise and solid reputation, quality recruitment selection in the shortest time (2-4 weeks), nurturing developers by our academies, transparency in progress and rates, and orienting on your needs we helped more than 50 projects and have 30+ feedbacks.
In case of complications, our programmers will urgently do everything possible so that the client's peace of mind is not disturbed. This is essential to us as we value our transparency and well-earned reputation. We are genuine in terms of rates and processes. The company does not aim to overcharge or sell services that customers do not need.
The company carefully selects candidates so that they become an integral part of clients' future, glorious success. We are committed to every step of the recruitment process, from initial coverage to the delivery process. InventorSoft is sincerely convinced that only by observing all the requirements and rules of development, one can achieve unrealistically high results.
Working with InventorSoft, you get not just a contractor, but a reliable partner in web and mobile development.
Regarding our clients, we have 4 different types of customers:
- Early-stage startups, who want to build MVP and get the next round of investments.
- Small and Middle-sized SaaS companies, which are growing and want to extend their development team.
- IT services companies, which we are working with local customers and want to outsource their development to Ukraine.
- Large enterprises that have unskilled IT departments and require our help with automating processes in their organization.
Our NPS is 66% according to the latest survey that we sent to our customers.
Also in terms of successful cooperation, we are transparent about our goals and issues which developers are mentioning. We would definitely shout if we saw that project is moving in the wrong direction.
- Fixed price - we work under this model when the client has clear and detailed requirements and has a limited budget for the project.
- Time & Material (Hourly based model) - this model is mostly used for short-term and midterm projects when the client isn’t sure about his future plans.
- Monthly - the most cost-effective model, which is used for long-term cooperation with clients. In this model, we cut our commissions, but expect a long notice period from the client. Frequently we use a Cost+ model when we share developers’ salaries, overhead, and our commission.