Best Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Software
Are you looking to strengthen and streamline your IT management capabilities with RMM software? Get ahead in business with GoodFirms list of best Remote Monitoring & Management Software. Remote monitoring software lets you remotely control and monitor your IT network. With robust features such as patch management, backup and recovery, network monitoring, remediation management, IT asset monitoring, and more, the RMM tools deliver a host of services for your IT business. With proactive remediation and a complete overview of your IT network, you can gain unparalleled control over your IT infrastructure. Navigate through this thoroughly researched list of remote management software that will assist your IT department in delivering more productive IT sessions and unhampered services.
A Reviews List of Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) Software
Atera is a cloud based all-in-one remote monitoring & management (RMM) software suite for IT service providers. Atera includes everything you need to grow your IT business in one, integrated solution. Ateras fixed monthly pricing model helps IT businesses of all sizes grow with no extra costs. All plans include unlimited devices monitoring, Its that simple. Get your free 30-day trial today. No cre ... read more about Atera$79 Per Month30 Days11% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
NinjaRMM is NinjaOne’s powerful easy-to-use RMM, offering all the features, flexibility, and power MSPs need in a fast-to-setup, easier-to-use package. NinjaRMM gives you complete visibility into and control over your Windows, Mac, and Linux servers, workstations and laptops as well as virtual machines, and networking devices. Our centralized, policy-based management approach puts automation at ... read more about NinjaOneContact vendor14 Days30% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Teramind provides a user-centric security approach to monitor your employee's digital behavior. Our software streamlines employee data collection in order to identify suspicious activity, improve employee productivity, detect possible threats, monitor employee efficiency, and ensure industry compliance. We help reduce security incidents by providing real-time access to user activities by offering ... read more about Teramind$3.97 Per Month7 Days33% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Kaseya VSA was built to solve the problems that mean the most to you – delivering better service and improving your team’s efficiency. Explore VSA and we’re sure you’ll find the remote monitoring and management solutions you are looking for. Deploy policy-based automation with proactive remediation to increase productivity. Automate deployment of software, manage patches, and proactively r ... read more about Kaseya VSAContact vendor14 Days20% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Syxsense Manage lets users see and manage all endpoints inside and outside the network with coverage for all major operating systems and endpoints, including IoT devices. Syxsense provides users with a complete view of their IT infrastructure with an intuitive interface, and all-inclusive features. The service is designed to provide full endpoint intelligence with OS, hardware, and software inv ... read more about Syxsense ManageContact vendor14 Days25% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Getscreen.me is a cloud-based software providing remote access via a browser. Connecting via a link without installing additional programs and entering passwords increases connection speed. The software has integrations with Telegram, Google Chrome, Jira Service Desk and via API. The service is suitable for administration, technical support, as well as for remote connection to an office computer f ... read more about Getscreen.meContact vendor14 Days10% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
ConnectWise Manage is a PSA Tool Designed To Run Your As-a-Service Business. It creates a single flow of information from start to finish, keeping all team members in the loop. Improve customer satisfaction by creating accountability for your team and supplying a better solution for customers to communicate with them. Gain control of your teams by implementing best practice processes within the sy ... read more about ConnectWise ManageContact vendorN/A10% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Making IT look easy. Network monitoring software designed to reduce network outages and improve performance. Powerful and intuitively designed network monitoring solutions, so you can start solving problems right away. Out-of-the-box network monitoring scales to handle all the growth your organization can throw at you, today and tomorrow. ... read more about SolarWinds NPMContact vendor30 Days25% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
An Easy-to-Use Remote Monitoring & Management Platform That Grows with You.
With out-of-the-box remote monitoring, management, patching, and automation, it’s easier than ever to support, manage, and protect your customers with N‑able RMM. ... read more about N-able RMMContact vendor30 Days25% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Pulseway is the easiest way to remotely monitor and control IT systems from any device enabling busy IT admins to fix issues on-the-go and be more productive. ... read more about Pulseway RMM$27 Per Month14 Days20% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
ITarian Patch Management is the smartest way to gain control over all managed devices to get installed with latest patches. Use it to make up-to-date your Windows OS based devices with the latest patches plus more than 400 third party applications. Our ticketing system is free for unlimited administrators and collects and manages all customer support interactions from different platforms, includi ... read more about ItarianFree versionAvailable20% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Cloud IT management solution for MSP & Enterprise
Action1 is a cloud-based RMM solution for enterprise IT professionals and MSPs alike. Start free trial: https://www.action1.com/signup.html Action1's Remote Monitoring and Management platform encompass core tools for remote IT management: Patch Management Software Deployment & Distribution Remote Desktop & Access IT Asset Management System Management Network Monitoring Endpoint Secur ... read more about Action1 Cloud Remote Monitoring and Management$1 Per Month14 Days25% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
ITarian has a fixed cost for each endpoint you manage on this platform. In order to achieve cost-neutrality, ITarian provide an app store where you have the option to buy a range of additional network security and endpoint management applications. All the purchases made on this app store is counted towards ITarian purchases, and enable you to use the platform for free. ... read more about One.comodoContact vendorN/A100% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Domotz is the premier Remote Monitoring and Management platform for IoT. We offer powerful network management software for MSP's, Integrators, Security Professionals, and Business Owners. Our award-winning platform has integrated features such as remote device access, SNMP monitoring, network diagnostics, remote power management, device alerts, team collaboration, network mapping, and multiple VL ... read more about DomotzContact vendorAvailable33% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Remote monitoring and management (RMM) is an IT management software that gives IT professionals a “single pane of glass” visibility to all end-user devices on a network in real time, streamlining system health and performance checks across IT infrastructure.LogMeIn delivers industry-leading remote access and remote monitoring software in a simple, intuitive interface. Manage computer performan ... read more about LogMeIn Central$80.00 Per Month14 Days100% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Goverlan, Inc. is a leading provider of Remote IT Support solutions enabling innovative and simplified ways for sysadmins, helpdesk technicians, and engineers to manage users, systems, device, endpoints, Active Directory, software and patches in real-time.At Goverlan®, clients' feedback drives the engineering of its offerings making them efficient, secure and robust. With this client-centric p ... read more about Goverlan$29.00 Per Month30 Days100% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
With real-time Monitoring and customizable Notifications, you can choose what issues are surfaced so you can quickly focus on identifying and fixing critical situations.Identify, diagnose, and fix issues – fast. Between comprehensive Monitoring, real-time Alerts, and an extensive set of Maintenance tasks, you’ll fix issues before they even become your client’s problems. ... read more about Syncro$129 Per Month30 Days50% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide D ... read more about Datto RMMContact vendor14 Days50% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Opmantek develops enterprise-class, multi-award winning software that helps IT teams audit IT environments, detect faults, review current and historical network performance, and predict where future failures are likely to occur. The software is used by over 130,000 organizations worldwide to manage some of the world’s most complex IT environments including some of the largest Telecommunications ... read more about OpmantekFree versionAvailable50% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Your collection of administration utilities for remote management and monitoring of Windows Servers.
Your collection of administration utilities for remote management and monitoring of Windows Servers and Workstations.Monitor performance and reliability, alert administrators when system parameters are out of normal range.Explore processes and CPU utilization, view history of run and finished processes, run programs. ... read more about AdminToys SuiteFree versionAvailable100% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Pandora FMS is a monitoring software for IT infrastructure management. It includes network equipment, Windows and Unix servers, virtual infrastructure and all different kinds of applications. Pandora FMS has a large number of features, making it a new generation software that covers all the monitoring issues that your organization may have. ... read more about Pandora FMSFree versionAvailable33% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
SaltStack Enterprise is an orchestration and automation platform to efficiently optimize and secure your IT infrastructure. SaltStack is unique in providing event-driven automation for efficient configuration, control, and security of complex systems at any scale. We help enterprise IT organizations orchestrate, automate, and secure the most difficult, complex IT work on the most advanced computin ... read more about SaltStack EnterpriseContact vendorAvailable33% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Chances are your organization has an assortment of desktops, laptops, and servers. As an organization grows, and these machines multiply, managing them all can become a major issue. OptiTune offers one of the best solutions to date. It has been precisely designed to maximize efficiency and simplicity of IT management in any size operation. It allows you to take control of all computers within your ... read more about OptiTune$3 Per Month30 Days25% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Remote workforce engagement & productivity management enterprise suite Feel at office Virtual office from anywhere you log in. Never miss the office buzz. Connect with colleagues instantly. Stay Engaged Keep people engagement levels high even in remote working environment. Stay Efficient Achieve higher productivity and profitability with engaged. ... read more about RemoklyContact vendorMore than 30 days50% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Comprehensive Endpoint Management for Managed Service Providers
Desktop Central MSP is comprehensive endpoint management software that helps managed service providers (MSPs) efficiently handle their clients' desktops, servers, laptops, and mobile devices from a central location. It enables MSPs to systematically manage and cater to organizations of all sizes. It is suitable for small, medium, as well as large MSPs. ... read more about ManageEngine Desktop Central MSPContact vendor30 Days100% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
MeshCommander is an entirely web-based remote management tool for your Intel® AMT computers. For the first time, Intel AMT can be managed entirely from a browser, opening up many new possibilities and making it significantly easier to take advantage of hardware management provided by Intel® vPro. This tool is available as a standalone download, as an IIS website, a NodeJS website, as a firmware ... read more about MeshCommanderFree versionAvailable100% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Unified solution for network monitoring and endpoint management for MSPs
RMM Central is a unified solution that helps MSPs manage and monitor multiple client networks from a single console. With capabilities that simplify the everyday management routines of MSPs, including patch management, remote access, and performance monitoring, RMM Central's holistic approach ensures that resources and efforts are minimized, and return on investment is maximized. ... read more about ManageEngine RMM CentralContact vendor30 Days100% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Securden Privileged Account Manager is a full-featured privileged access security solution (Password Vault + Privileged Account Management + Remote Access / Remote Session Management + Application Password Management + Privilege Elevation and Delegation Management + Endpoint Privilege Management). It helps IT teams to securely store, protect, and automate the management of all high privileged ... read more about Securden Unified PAMContact vendor30 Days50% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Website monitoring and performance testing solutions. Combined with powerful monitoring features such as real-time dashboards and performance reporting options, and nearly 30 global monitoring network locations, you can quickly identify where performance issues are occurring. Quickly and easily record custom scripts to monitor interactive websites and web application elements and user scenarios wi ... read more about Dotcom-Monitor$19.50 Per Month30 Days33% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Free Spy is a professional monitoring solution provider specializing in tracking and monitoring tools for smartphone users. It is used to help parents to protect kids from online threats and make sure they are always in safe places. ... read more about Free SpyFree versionAvailable50% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
A one-stop Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution that specializes in Android remote device management, allowing business owners, IT managers, and managed service providers (MSPs) to remotely monitor and control all devices from a single interface. It comes with a rich set of features including application management (AMS), kiosk mode, location tracking, bulk configurations, and more to help you ... read more about AirDroid BusinessContact vendor14 Days50% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Full-stack infrastructure monitoring solution for your software and hardware
InsightCat is a real-time monitoring platform that provides your business with a toolset for secure monitoring to identify and correlate problems before affecting end-users. Infrastructures comprised of multiple locations usually encompass clouds, containers, apps, and other workstations that require constant monitoring. SecOps, SysAdmins, and DevOps would have a more challenging time monitoring ... read more about InsightCatContact vendor30 Days100% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Kosy is a virtual space for remote teams to work better together as if they were in person
Kosy Office is a virtual space Kosy is a virtual space for remote teams to work better together as if they were in person. - Collaborate better together: Create rooms for specific projects, sprints, or recurring meetings. Pin documents or files to rooms so they are readily available whenever you enter the room. - Feel like a team again : Co-work side by side as if you were in the same ... read more about Kosy OfficeFree versionAvailable100% in Remote Monitoring & Management Software
Introduction to Buyer’s Guide for Remote Monitoring and Management Software
Today, businesses have expanded across geographies and have been adopting automated remote management of their network and systems. A software solution that can monitor network devices continuously and reduce downtime is the need of the hour Remote monitoring and management software is well equipped with the technology to ensure that businesses perform without any obstruction and at the same time reduces the I.T management costs. RMM software provides the flexibility to stay connected with the business from anywhere and at any time. Business owners can remotely monitor and manage the entire IT system including client endpoints, workstations, networks, and computers from one single screen. Remote monitoring and management software is proving to be beneficial with its host of features that can support your IT infrastructure.
Whether the remote monitoring and management software is used by an in-house I.T technician or by some MSPs, selecting the right RMM tool is crucial for efficiently managing the remote I.T system.
This buyer guide on remote monitoring and management software is designed to help business owners and MSPs to get a complete overview of the software. This buyer guide discusses some important remote monitoring and management software topics such as features, cost, future trends, security, etc., which could help business owners to select the best remote monitoring and management software.
What Are the Challenges of Managing Remote I.T Management Systems With Traditional Methods?
Businesses can operate from various locations, and managing their I.T. system could be a daunting task. The conventional approach includes an in-house expert team to solve the issues and ensure everything works smoothly. However, there are many issues with traditional methods that hamper the efficiency of the I.T. system and eventually affect the business operations. The following points cover some of the crucial challenges faced with traditional methods;
- Time-consuming: In the traditional approach, sometimes the in-house team lacks the expertise to deal with issues and requires external help to solve the problems. Generally, consulting someone from outside and resolving issues can be time-consuming and expensive. The expert needs to travel to the location and then analyze the issues; these could take longer to fix the problems and add costs to the company.
- Lack of coordination: Organizations working remotely usually have to notify the administrator or head office about the issues, and based on the severity, they take action. The conventional method for communicating these issues is not reliable and is often conveyed with a lack of details. It leaves room for error and sometimes delays in addressing the issue.
- Increase I.T management costs: Managing the I.T. system demands hiring in-house technical experts and buying more resources. With multiple sites or businesses to manage these costs could sky-rocket and increase the overall I.T. management costs.
- Lack of transparency: A part of I.T. management is also to see that there is no unauthorized access to the system or exploitation of compliances. In the conventional method, they have to manually conduct the system check and see that everything is working normally. With a manual system, there is always the risk of missing important details and leaving the system vulnerable to hackers.
These are some common challenges that businesses have been facing by I.T. management systems remotely with the traditional approach. Remote monitoring and management software or RMM tools have been proving viable for managing I.T. systems remotely.
What Is Remote Monitoring and Management Software (RMM)?
Remote monitoring and management software or RMM software is a tool that remotely monitors, tracks, and manages client endpoints such as computers, IoT devices, networks, etc. Remote monitoring and management software solutions are generally used by managed service providers (MSPs) to provide IT services to businesses that outsource their IT requirements. Besides MSPs, the RMM software can also be used by individual business owners to support robust technical support to their clients.
Primarily, the RMM tool has two objectives,
- Collect information from remote computers and their networks to analyze the issues.
- Conduct various activities on the remote system for its smooth functioning and mitigate the issues encountered in the system.
RMM software can be activated through a small software footprint called an “agent.” It can be installed on a computer, servers, mobile devices, workstations, etc. Whenever a remote computer or system agent detects any issues in the system, it generates a ticket and sends it to the MSPs. The MSPs identify and resolve the issues without disturbing the regular operations.
Why Should Businesses Use Remote Monitoring And Management Software?
Businesses are not oriented in the same way as they used to do decades ago. The wave of digitization has fast-paced business processes and enabled them to take complete control of their business regardless of the location. This has become quite evident during the Covid breakout when organizations have to enforce WFH strategy in their process. Remote working has been helping companies to continue their work during the crisis and sustain in the tough time.
Remote monitoring and management software is one of the technological innovations that has been supporting businesses to supervise their assets or I.T. infrastructure from anywhere. The software connects all the I.T. assets to a single interface and monitors them. It keeps a watch on the systems’ performance as well as detects any abnormal activity in the system. It is essential for organizations to monitor their I.T. assets, especially when business is dispersed to various geographic locations. RMM tool monitors all company-owned devices and assists the administrator in performing routine tasks such as software installation, software patching, and O.S. updates. It frees up the I.T. team to work on more critical issues. Remote monitoring and management software also transmits real-time information and increases reaction time to mitigate any problems.
Businesses often outsource their I.T. supports to MSPs (Managed Service Providers) when they don’t have enough in-house experts to deal with the technical issues or don’t have enough resources to manage them. Remote monitoring and management software are beneficial to such MSPs in handling multiple I.T. systems for various clients.
Businesses can use remote monitoring and management software to eliminate all the complexities associated with remote IT assets management, but they can derive more value through the software if users are acquainted with the benefits of remote monitoring and management software.
What Are the Benefits of Remote Monitoring And Management Software?
- Identify defects in early stages: Identifying defects in I.T. infrastructure on an early basis is critical for businesses to avert the system’s complete shutdown. It can bring unnecessary financial loss to the business.
- Save costs on-site visits: Remote monitoring and management tools can save expenses on-site visits. Technicians do not have to visit the site and can attend to issues immediately.
- Maximize system uptime: The top remote monitoring and management tools maximize the system uptime. The ability of the RMM software to identify defects early on and conduct proactive remote maintenance helps to increase the efficiency of the remote software.
- Real-time remote monitoring: Real-time monitoring of remote I.T. systems could be of great value to organizations working in various geographic locations. They can keep watch on all the activities regardless of their location from a single interface. Even if the technicians don’t keep a continuous watch on the system, the automatic alert system quickly informs the administrator through alerts or notifications. The RMM software solutions are capable of detecting issues of any scale.
- Increase the life of devices: Organizations have to bear the software and hardware maintenance costs regularly, especially if they are not exercising thorough maintenance work. With the best remote I.T. monitoring and management tools, the technicians can have clear visibility of the devices’ health and schedule maintenance work accordingly. It helps to increase the life of devices and reduces the costs of purchasing new software or hardware.
- Automated patch management system: Top remote monitoring and management tools know well to keep the I.T. system in shape. They understand that all software solutions have different functions, and they have their challenges. The remote I.T. monitoring and management tools come with a patch management system that automatically updates the system and suggests patches if there is any issue in the system.
Essential Features of Remote Monitoring And Management Software
- Track and monitor unlimited endpoints
- Automated device identification
- Bandwidth analysis
- Robust security features and data backup
- Support desktop and mobile apps
- Network topology mapping
- Alerts and notifications
- Data analytics
- Live connect
- Session latency oversight
- Support multiple displays
- Private remote control sessions
- Patch management
- Remediation management
- Automated billing
- Third-party tool integrations
What Are the Factors to Consider While Buying Remote Monitoring and Management Software?
- Scalable: The top remote monitoring and management tools are scalable and allow for the addition of numerous endpoints as the business expands. A scalable monitoring tool eliminates the hassle of approving and buying the new software. It also reduces the cost of setup and training staff.
- Seamless integration: RMM software should enable seamless integration with other software, especially antivirus/antimalware solutions, to optimize security. It is also necessary for the system's quick recovery and better uptime.
- Customization: The customization option could be a bonus in remote monitoring and management software. For instance, users can customize the notifications and decide how frequently they can receive the notification or prioritize the notification for a particular issue. This can help users quickly take action on critical issues.
- User experience: User experience is paramount for any software. Remote monitoring and management software involves many activities such as remediation management, patch management, automated device identification, screen sharing, etc. Sometimes users find it challenging to manage these processes, and it becomes more difficult if the system has a complex interface. For smooth monitoring of the remote system, remote monitoring and management software must have a user-friendly interface.
- Security features: Remote monitoring and management software can become an easy target for hackers as they transmit sensitive information over the web. Users must verify with the software vendor about -the security layer for their remote monitoring and management software.
- Technical support: Remote monitoring and management software have to deal with complex features and require expert guidance to overcome technical glitches. It is always advisable to choose a remote monitoring system with strong technical support.
- Pricing: As one of the prime factors that affect the buying decision, the pricing of Remote monitoring tools can vary based on features and pricing model. Sometimes users do not need advanced features and can settle with a low-cost remote monitoring tool. To avoid paying unnecessarily for extra features, the users should analyze their business requirements first and then finalize the software. Also, users should check for hidden charges such as charges for upgrades, customization, and software implementation costs.
How Secure Is the Remote Monitoring and Management Software?
Remote monitoring and management software is completely secure to use and provides various security features to defend against any cyber-security threats.
The modern remote monitoring and management software are interlaced with security features with double factor authorization, data encryption, data backup, controlled access, etc. Besides that, real-time monitoring and notification systems inform users about unauthorized access or suspicious activity. Top remote monitoring tools allow users to monitor and record all security-related activities such as configuration changes, accesses, source consumption, errors, etc. So whenever there is a breach in the system, it can be easily traced. The monitoring tools follow all the necessary compliance while accessing the third-party tool integration. It ensures that users are accessing a genuine third-party tool. The remote monitoring tools update all the security-related patches automatically and perform vulnerability checks such as incorrect file permission, software configuration errors, and registry permission.
Remote monitoring solutions connect remote devices through a secure channel. The entire communication between the app and the agent is encrypted. There are no loose ends in the remote monitoring software, and all the sensitive information is transmitted on secure channels (https).
Modern remote monitoring solutions are well versed in addressing all the concerns of managing the remote I.T system. However, innovations in technology always enhance software performance, and organizations must tap on the future trends to get a better hold on their remote I.T system.
Future Trends In Remote Monitoring and Management Software
- IoT-based remote monitoring system: IoT can capture a massive amount of data about the I.T. system or facility. It monitors every aspect of the system and transfers these data to the cloud, based on which technicians can analyze the situation. There is a wide scope of IoT applications in remote monitoring, and in the future, there could be more emphasis to embed IoT with the remote monitoring system.
- Immersive technologies (AR/VR): Remote monitoring and management can become efficient if technicians have clear visibility and details about the I.T. system. Immersive technology such as A.R. and V.R. allows the technician to see system faults in an enhanced form. It can speed up the process of identifying and fixing the issue in the system.
- Artificial Intelligence: Artificial intelligence has made a big stride in technology evolution, and it has impressed almost all industries. A.I. technology infused with remote monitoring systems can accelerate the identification and remediation of issues. The improvisation in A.I. technology can further enhance their efficiency in suggesting the most viable solutions and monitoring the current status of the system. With predictive analytics, artificial intelligence can even predict unforeseeable situations and suggest solutions before it becomes critical.
- Advanced Security: There is increasing pressure on organizations to enhance their security levels while monitoring remote systems. Organizations are using advanced data encryption and data access control to safeguard their facilities. In the coming days, technology such as persistent VPNS and geofencing data can gain more attention to improving the security of the remote system.
What Is the Average Cost of Remote Monitoring and Management Software?
The average cost of remote monitoring and management software could be as low as $1/month and can go as high as $129/month or more. Many factors can influence the pricing of remote monitoring solutions, such as the feature, the number of users, setup, deployment, etc. Different software vendors follow different pricing models.
- Remote monitoring and management software for startups and small businesses: Small scale businesses and startups usually do not have access to enough customers and capital, so they usually invest in technology that does not affect their budget. OptiTune is excellent remote monitoring and management software at $3/month. The software offers all the essential features for remote monitoring and management software plus free technical support. It can be used on-premise or as a SaaS. If users are looking for a user activity monitoring system, then Teramind at $4/month is an ideal solution. It offers features such as real-time activity tracking, video capture, and playback. Both these tools provide a free trial. Other tools that qualify as the best remote monitoring and management software for small businesses and startups include MeshCommander, and Action 1 Cloud Remote Monitoring and Management.
- Remote monitoring and management software for mid and large-scale businesses: Mid and large-scale businesses usually operate their business operation with large numbers of endpoints and networks. It requires remote monitoring and management software that facilitates seamless real-time tracking of the I.T setup from anywhere. Pulseway RMM at $27/month is the best remote monitoring and management software for mid and large-scale businesses. It effortlessly monitors workstations, servers, and network devices. The other tool that stands out as an excellent alternative to Pulseway RMM is Itarian at $63.75. Itarian offers free remote monitoring software for up to 50 users. The software provides a comprehensive solution for remote monitoring and allows for tracking multiple clients and endpoints. Other remote monitoring and management tools that fall in the same slot include Solarwinds NPM, Naverisk, Kaseya VSA, Continuum, etc. There are also high-end remote monitoring and management tools that encompass all the advanced features and services in a single tool. Syncro at $129, is one of the best premium range remote monitoring and management tools. Users can try all the features with its free trial. Other tools that qualify as premium remote monitoring tools include LogMeIn Central and Atera.
- Free and open source remote monitoring and management Software: Free and open source remote monitoring software provides flexibility to customize the features for their better performance without bearing any software development costs. Due to its low cost and customized feature options, the free and open source remote monitoring software is the best solution for startups and small-scale businesses.
Why Refer to Goodfirms' List of Best Remote Monitoring & Management Software?
GoodFirms is rated as the finest review and rating platform for IT solutions. It has been listing software solutions from different sectors and industries. The GoodFirms’ team practices a stringent listing process to ensure that customers have access to genuine software solutions. Customers can find the right software solutions for their organization by filtering them on various parameters such as price, service, and features. The list of the best remote monitoring & management software can be the right place for you to pick the one that suits your business requirements.
Most organizations invest heavily in their I.T setup to streamline their business and reduce the costs of business operations. However, if their I.T setup is not monitored and maintained, it could reverse the scenario. The rising trend of remote work, as well as businesses operating in multiple locations, seeks remote access to the I.T system. Business organizations must have a complete watch on their remote I.T system to ensure that business continues its operations without any obstruction. With an intelligent solution such as remote monitoring and management software, this becomes easy and helps to detect critical issues in a fraction of time. If your business is facing difficulties in managing the remote I.T system or you are one of those MSPs searching for the right remote monitoring tool, then do not miss to check the list of top remote monitoring and management software.