We’ve made Breeze quick and easy to use for every member of your team. Never too complicated. Not overly basic. Keep your projects organized without adding yet more work to everyone’s plate.
Breeze is a simple tool for project management. It lets you organize and track everything.
Breeze was created because of a need for a simple tool for project management. By simple we mean that it should be intuitive, easy to use, minimalistic and made for people not for machines. Start using immediately, no setup required. Breeze shows you what's being worked on, who's working on what, where things are in a workflow and how much time it takes.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Idea Management
- Portfolio Management
- Project Tracking
- Project Planning
- Reporting and Forecasting
- Resource Management
- Workflow Management
- This plan includes all the features from Freelancers plan
- This plan includes all the features from Small business plan
- This plan includes all the features from Large team plan
Breeze has been very helpful in assisting us prioritize tasks and keep our teams on track
We EasyPaydayLoan use Breeze. It is our favorite project management software that we use daily. It has collaboration features that allow us to efficiently plan, organize, and track progress on our projects. It enables us to divide tasks into stages, ensuring that each step is completed before moving on to the next. We get a bird's eye view of all our projects with Breeze, allowing us to efficiently schedule projects, tasks, and work while highlighting their deadlines because we can see all the activities from all our projects on a master board. We've been using this software for three years, and it's been very helpful in assisting us to prioritize tasks and keep our teams on track so we don't get bogged down on tasks that aren't getting done
- Powerful project tool that even inexperienced users can understand and use right away
- Users can switch between lists and boards to create their view of their projects in the way that works best for them.
- It also keeps businesses up to date on the progress of their teams without overwhelming them with irrelevant data.
- It does not integrate with more third-party software and provides notifications via email or messages