Best Artificial Intelligence Software
Artificial Intelligence software is being utilized progressively in the market as a part of business programming to computerize the procedures. An AI platform includes profound learning and machine calculations to robotize business errands. These automated processes save a lot of energy and time of organizations, empowering the human resource to work all the more profitable and efficient. A business intelligence software makes the work less demanding for individuals by updating their abilities. Are you looking for such an AI software to catalyze your company operations? Here is a list of the top Artificial Intelligence software companies by GoodFirms for you to select the one that fits your requirements.
List of Leading Artificial Intelligence Software | Top AI Software
With experts you trust, NGDATA helps brands accelerate digital transformation through proven customer engagement best practices across industries coupled with our suite of enterprise technologies. All delivered end-to-end through a global professional services team.
Founded in 2014, x.ai is a productivity tool powered by artificial intelligence that lets you schedule meetings effortlessly. We believe it should be easier and less time-consuming to schedule meetings, and x.ai is built to help everyone achieve that.
Our technology was a product originally built to help businesses overcome their struggles with superficial, complex and costly marketing solutions. Today, our mission is to usher in the next generation of data-powered content engagement while allowing customers to maintain the personal, human side of their business.
FirstScreen's award-winning AI platform helps speed up conversations in your mission critical business processes by allowing you to automate phone conversations using easy-to-use templates & drag-and-drop tools
We utilize the knowledge of the crowd to engage the know-how and labor of hundred thousands of Clickworkers who assist us in the fast and efficient processing of projects for your company. Our Clickworkers are independent contractors who provide these services using their own computing equipment and schedule. They use a standard web browser to complete tasks on a piece rate basis. Most of these... read more
Today's complex application environments are difficult to monitor, manage and troubleshoot. Using the Arcturus IntelliTrace, and IntelliSense technologies, Applicare tunes applications, monitors transactions and self-detects problems. Get visibility to every business transaction, every application, every where.
We believe in creating AI solutions that enhance human intelligence, not replace it. Our AI platform unlocks employees’ collective intelligence and expertise to supercharge productivity, innovation and career development. We identify subject matter experts across organizations, access undocumented knowledge and automatically create skill profiles in real-time. Our customers include Fortune... read more
Aiden, now part of Twitter, is building the future of work, where humans are empowered by virtual coworkers and are able to focus on what matters most. We're located in London and San Francisco.
Collaboration should be simple, straightforward, and effective. StellarX empowers anyone to create collaborative, AI-enabled simulations in Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality—without code. Simply drag-and-drop, grab and go, or point and click. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3! Just like Minecraft enabled 70 million people to become 3D content creators, we think that the newfound accessibility of ... read more
Unsupervised’s Data Intelligence Platform is the only AI-powered analytics solution built on unsupervised AI. The platform empowers boundless analysis of complex data by eliminating the need for upfront data structuring or joining, enriching and expanding existing data, analyzing millions of attributes and generating tens of thousands of new features. The unsupervised learning model identifies h... read more
The artificial intelligence-based Qymatix Predictive Sales Software provides analytics for cross-selling, churn risk and pricing in traditional and digital channels. Qymatix Solutions GmbH has developed a unique cloud technology that combines data models for machine learning, artificial intelligence, and HTML5 data visualisation for ERP and CRM Systems. This advanced predictive sales analytics sof... read more
"DAVinCI LABS" - AI based data analytics system. AI (Artificial Intelligence) is no longer a technology that exists only in movies. DAVinCI LABS - an AI designed specially for enterprise value creation - will assist you in complex data analysis. Through DAVinCI LABS, you can have AI that you need for your business innovation. DAVinCI LABS automatically performs processing tasks that are essentia... read more
- Buyer's Guide to Artificial Intelligence Software
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- What are the types of Artificial Intelligence?
- What are the trends in AI?
- How has Artificial Intelligence impacted society in the 21st century?
- What is an AI software?
- Why has there been a sudden push to adopt AI Software in Businesses?
- Can AI influence VR/AR? If so, How?
- Can AI software be used to overrule human decision-makers in business?
- How can AI software help in revolutionizing customer experience?
- How can AI Software help in streamlining customer service?
- What are the features of AI Software?
- What are the advantages of AI software?
- What is the Average Price of AI Software?
- How to Choose the right AI Software for your Business?
- Why consider GoodFirms' list of top AI Software?
The world is technologically evolving at a rate that may have been unachievable several years ago. Terms such as Machine Learning (ML), Augmented Reality (AR), and Natural Language Processing (NLP) define advancements in human-computer interactions and its applications today.
All of the aforementioned fields come under the bigger collective of Artificial Intelligence (AI), which has been the center of computer science innovation for the last half-century. With unprecedented innovation in the field thanks to complementary advancements in associated fields of computing, AI development will soon be the pathway to judge a company or nation’s technological superiority.
The Buyer’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence Software has been created to answer customer queries, highlight its advantages, and provide different pricing alternatives for business. The ambition is to ensure users are aware of all possible aspects of their software before purchase.
AI is the reproduction of human behavior in machines to ensure they perform a specific task and achieve resultant goals expected from those tasks, with discipline and adherence to constraints. More specifically, it is the branch of Computer Science that deals with making machines intelligent.
The human mind is renowned for its ability to learn, compute, and solve complex problems with high efficiency. AI intends to replicate these behavioral characteristics into machines, which can then process large tranches of data through methods such as natural language processing, and deep learning to better aid human output when accomplishing tasks together.
The term ‘Artificial Intelligence’ was coined in 1955, after a group of the best minds in computer science viz. John McCarthy, Marvin Minsky, Nathaniel Rochester, and Claude Shannon, collaborated to publish a proposal for a study into the then-nascent branch of computing. 1956 is generally considered the birth year of the field, after the landmark ‘Darthmouth Conference’.
The field as we know it today has evolved from the path-breaking study of Neural Networks in the 1950s, the application of NLP techniques in the ‘60s, the rise of ML in the ‘70s and ‘80s, and now modern-day implementation of Deep Learning techniques.
Depending on the source you refer to, there may be multiple ways to segment AI. On a surface-level differentiation table, AI can be distinguished into two key sects - Strong AI and Weak AI.
Strong AI systems solve complex problems that may be strongly related to humans, without needing personnel to intervene. It processes a large volume of data to infer situations. E.g., It is used in hospitals to help perform complicated surgery.
Weak AI ensures machines accomplish just one task, considering a limited data set. E.g., Chess-playing machines/computer programs.
AI is also classified based on the type of functionality it tries to perform. The four types of AI, in this case, are as follows -
- Reactive AI - The simplest kinds of AI, these machines react to present situations or conditions akin to human beings’ reactions to stimuli. It cannot use learning to determine reactions to specific situations since they do not have memory. They are used to respond to a limited set of inputs.
- Limited Memory AI - As the name suggests, these AI machines can store data limited to the recent past, on which it determines immediate actions or decisions. E.g., Self-driving cars.
- Theory of Mind AI - Though this kind of AI is largely conceptual at this point, it is considered the future of the field. Theory of Mind AI will have capabilities that can manage and determine human emotions, interacting with persons based on belief, values, and structured thought processes. Understanding conditional human development will be key to harnessing the true power of this type of AI, which can help it comprehend human needs and thoughts better.
- Self-Aware AI - Considered the final form, Self-Aware AI exists only as a hypothetical scenario. Here, the machine has exceptional intellectual ability, desires, beliefs, and communication capabilities, as well as other complex behavioral characteristics similar to, if not superior to, human beings. Put simply, the machine is self-conscious. E.g., Several Hollywood movies, like the ‘Terminator’ series, put self-aware, programmed machines on a warpath against humans.
AI software and its adjoining fields of computing science are undergoing large scale enhancements in code and form as well as implementation over the horizon. Some of the trends set to impact what software is used for ai are as follows -
- AI-enabled smart chips - In 2019, Qualcomm launched the Snapdragon 865 processor, integrating AI performance-enhancing toolkit chips onto them. The AI software laden algorithms programmed onto these chips will help applications such as photography, visual and virtual assistants, OIC, AI-based translation of the text, etc., process information faster thereby increasing human interaction and satisfaction with AI components.
- Robotic Process Automation - Administrative tasks are repetitive. Filling forms, generating RFPs, producing reports are essential administrative tasks that constantly eat up human resource times. AI solutions will now execute a variety of these tasks reducing the mundane nature of jobs for humans.
- AI-powered cybersecurity - AI has been at the forefront of increasing visibility of transactions, ascertaining fraud, and keeping checks on unsecured/unaccounted access. It is important to keep these developments going.
- Increased efficiency in Machine Learning - AI can be used to enhance Automated Machine Learning (AML), which can be implemented throughout organizations and institutions to make business processes efficient. Professionals can use tools such as Google Cloud AutoML to program complex processes and workflows in a jiffy.
- AI and IoT - IoT devices have formed a key component of people’s lives, be it smart speakers or intelligent home care devices. AI implementation on these devices to enhance the features already afforded to users such as complex voice analysis and implementation of tasks, ‘Master Readers’ to calculate measurements of certain compounds, etc., all of which can make human lives more productive.
Modern society depends a lot on computing to help accomplish a variety of tasks. From creating ideal temperatures in refrigerators to store grocery to widespread application in government defense systems, basic AI systems are near-ubiquitous.
Machines such as Roomba have taken the home care industry by storm. Clever implementation of AI has resulted in cleaning tasks being conducted efficiently. Kismet, a social smart bot manufactured by researchers at MIT, is an AI machine that can converse emotionally with humans.
Powerful AI software is at our fingertips as well. Applications such as SIRI and Alexa hone in on human needs to accomplish tasks on iOS and Amazon devices. The help retrieves instant answers, using the internet, as well as accomplish a set of limited tasks.
One of the biggest advancements in AI has been the implementations (and adoption) of self-driving or autonomous vehicles. E.g., Tesla’s models rely on advanced AI features and hardware upgrades to navigate through cities and open roads alike.
Similarly, hospitals around the world have become accustomed to having AI devices take over important processes. Some of them include measurement of dosages to patients during a procedure and surgical assistance. AI-powered robots have been taken up in the disinfection of hospitals as well to check the spread of dangerous diseases.
Elsewhere, artificial intelligence software is being put to use in molecular biology and biotechnology to analyze compounds, viruses, and bacteria to ensure pandemic-like situations can be better forecasted and combated.
Marketers have used AI to achieve better positioning, awareness, and sales for their brands. Chatbots converse with users on a website and guide them in decision making, by simply computing the nature of their input. AI is also used to analyze big data of digital marketing campaigns and tweak them based on daily analysis, without human intervention.
In the entertainment sector, Over the Top (OTT) platforms such as Netflix run recommendation engines and predictive analysis tools anticipate user behavior, tastes. They keep their libraries updated on this information as well as suggest new shows in every region or language to the user.
With significant contributions to the fields of astronomy, customer service support, as well as logistics, AI’s implementations are endless in the modern era.
AI software consists of an algorithm, or even a set of algorithms, that help machines execute an array of tasks by analyzing data patterns and, in some cases, learning from memory. In essence, AI solutions help machines mimic human capabilities to a certain degree. The problem-solving capability and decision making processes of machines improve considerably, which helps us automate certain processes at the hands of machines.
AI tools include functionalities such as machine learning, natural language processing, as well as speech and voice recognition. The purpose of artificial intelligence tools is to help build applications and devices which help users in specific functions.
Chatbots, robots, drones, etc., are best examples that often contain AI software of some kind. Artificial intelligence solutions have a variety of applications and their importance to humanity is only set to grow.
AI programs have been identified as path-breaking in many business sectors. With organizations seeking to extract maximum revenue through the deployment of automation techniques and newer, enhanced versions of data analysis, artificial intelligence tools’ popularity has sprung up in several sectors. Some reasons why businesses have pushed hard to adopt artificial intelligence solutions are as follows -
Enhanced Automation - The best artificial intelligence software often contributes to automation, which reduces the load on manpower and effectively completes multiple routines.
Fraud detection - Specifically important for banks, AI tools can analyze hundreds and thousands of transactions and flag suspicious or fraudulent ones.
Predictive analytics - From companies that want to estimate total inventory stock every week and plan to analysts determining the flux of a sector’s economy - predictive analytics helps businesses to trim excess cost and anticipate economic conditions.
Control of cash burn - Businesses can better utilize fund flow through the smart implementation of management techniques as analyzed and supported by AI solution data.
E-commerce innovation - When customers arrive on the landing page of an e-commerce portal, they are suggested multiple products or categories based on their last purchase or browsing history. The recommendation engines are all AI software powered, which results in greater customer engagement and a more active user base.
Sales estimates - Artificial intelligence software companies often market their products as being able to correctly estimate quarterly sales briefs. This happens through a process called lead scoring. It is often used by B2B sales companies who need to determine the profitability of a client over time.
Data security - Artificial intelligence solutions help mitigate attempts by hackers to gain access to sensitive files, breaches in the database, or data manipulation by anomaly analysis.
Customer service -Chatbots run on highly evolved artificial intelligence programs, and help companies engage customers on websites.
With technology behemoths chasing the idea of Augmented Reality (AR) as the next big thing, it is natural that AI experts believe there’s enough room for an amalgamation of the software solution, especially in AR/AI headsets or devices.
Some ways in which AI and AR software can benefit each other are as follows -
Environment mapping - This process involves the AI software mapping the environment around the headset/device used, alongside the functionality of the AR software to present a unique mixed reality - the combination of real-world structures and virtual enhancements.
Accurate depth perception - Using AR devices to measure values of depth and measurement with AI software making decisions on actions that can be taken with the depth.
Military usage - Highlighting bomb tracks and enemy presence. AI/AR simulations of battle drills, with quantum computing speeds, can deliver instantaneous battle strategies based on historical data and present-day conditions.
Animation - A mixture of AI and AR can replace the standard method of drawing cartoons with incredible accuracy and a range of characteristics.
Increased visual optimization: Rendering images to full clarity based on the interest of the user or his eye movements.
AI solutions provide crystal clear insight into business processes and decisions. Humans are rarely likely to handover important decision making properties to machines unless it’s an exceptional case, like a self-driving car.
That being said, AI can be used to overrule human decision-makers who may not have covered all their bases while making exceptionally difficult choices on a business. Think about process optimization or even features added to a new mobile. AI can predict the number of users who have the buying power to purchase a phone of the specified caliber and features. The predictive analytics tool can be used to sharpen insights and necessities to introduce key upgrades. If a human decision-maker decides to turn against the tide, AI can be used to prove him/her wrong.
Any marketer will attest to the age-old mantra: The root of a successful business begins with its customer. Personalization of customer experience is a significant step toward satisfying customers in different sectors - be it hospitality or insurance. Personalization provides customers with a one-to-one connect - something businesses can then turn to for increasing LTV of every customer, thereby increasing brand value.
Personalization is getting better these days, replicating over a variety of mediums, IVR phone calls, or even email marketing campaigns. You’ve probably never even heard of the most advanced AI-invention - Real-Time Speech Analytics (RTSA). This service helps in identifying users based on their emotions as well as their voice characteristics, preparing human agents for the mood of a customer - helping spring companies to action quicker.
Businesses also use the new age phenomenon of customer journey analytics. Better recommendation engines, better quality content, etc., result in a higher correlation of business result improvements.
One of the most exceptional contributions of AI to customer service has been the development of self-service modules. A few years back, customers used to wait in queues or holding onto telephone lines for the next available agents. AI chatbots and virtual assistants are now prevalent in most quarters of businesses formulating responses and referring to use case scenarios to assist new customers in their queries and tasks.
24/7 service in business was previously unheard of. Now, with AI intervention, businesses can provide unlimited support for their users, at any time of the day. All users need to do is consult and register queries/issues with the AI interface.
AI-powered medical devices also help read medical images and provide diagnosis, equivalent to their human counterparts. This reduces the time between consultation and treatment, often for critical patients.
Some of the most important features of AI software are as follows -
Natural Language Dialogue - AI solutions are capable of capturing, processing, and converting spoken dialects into onscreen text through smooth synthesis programs.
Service Dashboards - Just like most analytics platforms, a service dashboard serves as the data hub of most AI tools. Personnel responsible for analysis can simply use the visualization tools to arrive at decisions that affect business performance.
Automation - Automation of processes is the new buzzword in business town and it is completely possible only due to AI. The removal of manual processes and labor, replaced by machines that work in a routine is a win-win for most businesses.
Predictive Analytics - This feature within AI tools will help businesses estimate trends in the market rarely seen by competition while helping them soothe out processes in anticipation of trends
Visual Recognition - AI solutions will help recognize faces (at least on a metaphysical level). It will also help users scan videos and images using ML to identify products and characteristics of images.
Standard Chatbot design - All chatbots are designed using prevalent AI algorithms to increase user engagement and enhance customer service. This feature ensures chatbots are designed to the highest quality.
Virtual Assistant - SIRI, Alexa, et al. are stellar examples of the power of AI software when attached to the internet. The software solutions scour the internet for functional answers and usually contain NLP units to help complete user-assigned tasks on the device. Smart speakers are growing in popularity too.
Whether solutions offered are free artificial intelligence software or open source artificial intelligence software, the future of business is heading along to a more automated future.
Some advantages of AI solutions are as follows -
- Data-driven decisions that increase bottom-line and identify business strengths/weaknesses
- Predictive analytics to estimate future trends
- Automation of processes
- Enabling smarter marketing and sales funnel
- Enhancing the value of the present product portfolio
- Third-party software Integrations
- Physical recognition
- Workflow design automation
- Fraud detection and higher security integrity
- Increased data analysis accuracy
Artificial intelligence software comes priced in a variety of models and offerings.
Open source artificial intelligence software such as Tensor Flow is immensely popular across the business spectrum with their span of offerings. Free artificial software such as IBM’s Watson and Apache Mahout are go-to standard solutions for enterprises.
AI solution provider Engati deploys a freemium pricing model, which offers a starting pack for individual or small user bases, while subsequent versions with higher features are priced at $21 and $55 per month.
There are many ai tools such as Ayasdi and Fixel, who offer a free trial version before businesses can purchase the premium model. The latter’s full version is available at a one-time payment price of $299.
Most, if not all, AI software companies prefer to price their artificial intelligence software based on the needs of the client’s business. This helps them control the extra processing and cloud storage costs for data.
Choosing the right software for your business is an arduous task. Some of the most important factors to consider before selecting an ai tool to benefit your organization are as follows -
- Price and Budget - Several AI software will be priced expensively - considering the computing power necessary. It, therefore, becomes important to consider a mix of the vendor, software version, and add-on features to make the right purchase decision.
- Customer support - It’s hard to ignore an AI software solution that’s backed by exceptional customer support. This factor is mandatory, especially when using very complex systems.
- Security - Data protection is important for any app, let alone ai tools. Here, the sheer volume of data - predictive, analytics, and historical - suggest the need for there to be best-in-class protection around the databases and prevent theft or fraud of any nature.
- Trial versions - Users need to get to grips with the power and functionalities of ai design software. Demo versions help compare ai software reviews and experience the setup first hand.
- Feature set - Because of the heavy investment required, it’s important to consider a quantum set of features the AI software must include before purchase.
- Software type - Should the purchase be a free, open source AI software or should it be a slightly expensive, paid version? These are important decisions for you to consider just as you consider the brand you purchase the software from.
GoodFirms has assembled a list of the best artificial intelligence software. This list will enlighten prospective purchasers, who can compare the AI tools functionalities and make the correct decision on their purchase.
This Buyer’s Guide represents information such as cost and implementation specifics of AI programs. GoodFirms’ vault of information will help you make the right choice between free and open source, freemium, or premium AI software.
Would you prefer reading about other software too? Then, do take time to go through GoodFirms’ software directory to read about multi-disciplinary software as needed for your business.