Best Email Marketing Software
Trying to find email marketing software for your business? Acquire the verified listing of email marketing tools at GoodFirms through authentic client reviews. The digital age businesses are now required to keep in touch with their consumers, in order to earn the customers’ loyalty with the email campaign. Personalized Emails for that matter have turned out to be highly successful and engaging. Now, bringing email marketing services and platforms in the picture empowers businesses to reach global audiences and analyze the responses as well. This further helps to focus on the behavioral stats and strategize for boosting the revenue. If your business needs a reliable email marketing software, just go through the rundown of top email marketing tools and email marketing platforms below:
List of Email Marketing Tools | Best Email Marketing Platform
SendX is an Email Marketing Software focused on providing an intuitive, feature-rich and affordable experience to business owners and marketers. SendX prides itself on enabling marketers and business owners with one of the simplest UIs in the industry. One of their most talked about qualities is their excellent 24x7 live customer support, which ensures that you never get stuck and lose time over y... read more
eSputnik is a Marketing Automation Service made to embody the toughest ideas of enterprise level solutions in very clear and efficient way for everyone. We do not declare being the best, we are mostly spoken about this way.
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. It’s like a second brain that helps millions of customers—from small e-commerce shops to big online retailers—find their audience, engage their customers, and build their brand.
ActiveCampaign helps growing businesses meaningfully connect and engage with their customers. With our SaaS platform, we help businesses go beyond marketing automation to optimize their customers’ experiences.
MailerLite is an email marketing tool with pre-built templates, email automation, landing pages and lots of integrations to help grow your business. Their 24/7 customer support and advanced features that are easy to use set MailerLite apart.
Mailshake is a simple email outreach software. Our 20,000+ customers use Mailshake to generate leads, build relationships, and promote content. It is sales engagement for modern sales teams. Send personalized cold emails at scale and set tasks to engage with prospects via phone and social media, all in one sequence, on one dashboard.
EngageBay is a simple, affordable, all-in-one marketing automation software built for small businesses and startups to acquire, engage, nurture web visitors and convert them to happy customers. Acquire leads through lead generation forms and popups, engage web visitors through beautiful landing pages, nurture them through engaging emails and automate your marketing funnel through marketing automat... read more
SendGrid is a proven cloud-based customer communication platform that successfully delivers over 45 billion emails each month for Internet and mobile-based customers like Airbnb, Pandora, Hubspot, Spotify, Uber, and FourSquare, as well as more traditional enterprises like Taco Bell, Intuit and Costco.
Constant Contact, an Endurance International Group company and a leader in email marketing since 1995, provides hundreds of thousands of small businesses around the world with the online marketing tools, resources, and personalized coaching they need to grow their business.
Zoho Campaigns offers a wide range of G Suite using single sign-in integration with the Google account. Zoho Campaigns monitors what happens after your company’s email and social campaigns. Learn more about your subscribers, friends, and fans with analytics.
Snovio is a perfect solution for Sales reps, Marketers, Startups, Recruiters, and anyone who relies on email outreach or outbound research. Cut down the time it takes to find and collect leads and candidates. It is your perfect CRM for efficient contact management and powerful cold outreach. Find more convertible leads, verify contacts, track your lead's progress, and automate cold outreach. Save ... read more
Agile CRM is a robust cloud-based customer relationship management software that integrates core functionalities of sales, marketing, service, and web engagement platforms into a single unified solution. Trusted by thousands of small to medium businesses across multiple industries, Agile CRM offers a massive set of features including project management, contact management, scheduling, sales and ma... read more
ONTRAPORT provides a comprehensive business and marketing automation platform targeted at the specific needs of entrepreneurs and small businesses. With ONTRAPORT as their partner, entrepreneurs and small business owners can quickly and easily start, systemize and scale their businesses on a powerful platform integrating the marketing, sales and business applications they need, when they need it. ... read more
Klaviyo helps growth-focused ecommerce brands drive more sales with super-targeted, highly relevant email, Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns. Unlike other email or marketing automation solutions, we're really good at getting data out of your ecommerce platform - whether it's Shopify, Magento, a custom implementation, or something else. We let you combine that data with website behavior an... read more
Stripo.email is an online drag-n-drop and HTML email editor. Stripo enables 80,000+ users and teams of different industries to design responsive email templates fast without any HTML skills. Our compilation comprises 300+ free HTML email templates. Stripo supported AMP email from June 2019. Create AMP email template fast without HTML skills. Stripo is widely integrated with 30+ ES... read more
MorphyMail is a 100% Free desktop email marketing software with which you can Create, Send & Track UNLIMITED bulk emails for free , for a lifetime. Each outgoing email will contain our logo in the footer. Payment is needed only if you wish to remove footer logo.
ManyChat empowers businesses to create Facebook Messenger bots for marketing, sales, and support, helping to grow ROI and revenue. We power more than 400,000 businesses all over the world to have 1B+ monthly business-to-customer conversations.
ConvertKit is the best way to start your next creative project. We make email marketing software to help creators grow your audience and make a living doing work you love. We know you don’t want to spend all your time worrying about email subscribers and inboxes. You’re a creator, and you want to create. That's why we built features that make email marketing simple, easy, and the best way to c... read more
Quickly and easily add a video to any message with the Chrome extension and mobile app. We know that you are better in person. Yet, most business communication happens through faceless, text-only email. With BombBomb, you can rehumanize your communication by getting face to face through video within the tools you already use. BombBomb makes it easy to record, send, and track videos, allowing you t... read more
Sendy is a self-hosted email newsletter application that lets you send trackable emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). This makes it possible for you to send authenticated bulk emails at an insanely low price without sacrificing deliverability.
Send beautiful emails that reach inboxes every time, and create loyal subscribers. More than 300,000 websites are using MailPoet to keep in touch with their subscribers. Enjoy everything in one place. MailPoet works seamlessly with your favorite CMS so you can start sending emails right now. Quickly add content and images directly from your media library. No need to upload files to third-party ser... read more
Research influencers, manage your relationships and conduct outreach that’s personalized and efficient. BuzzStream discovers contact information, social profiles, and site metrics for you. It’s easy to prioritize the most important, influential contacts. It automatically saves your emails and tweets and lets you set reminders to follow-up. You’ll never lose track of a conversation or project... read more
Sender empowers you to quickly and easily keep in touch with your customers and grow your business - while spending much less. It makes it easy for e-commerce marketers to send converting email marketing campaigns and drive more revenue for a fraction of the price of other email marketing providers.
Campaign Monitor is a global email marketing company with offices in Indianapolis, London, Nashville, San Francisco, and Sydney. As a parent company, Campaign Monitor owns and operates the Emma, Delivra, and Campaign Monitor brands. We strive to provide the best product and services for our customers, ranging from easy to use email marketing tools to marketing automation to full-featured email mar... read more
GetResponse is the world's easiest all-in-one online marketing platform, helping over 350,000+ small businesses, marketers and brands get better results online. Now also including landing pages, webinars and marketing automation.Enhance your marketing programs with integrated features from GetResponse.
Sendinblue is now an all-in-one sales and marketing platform. SendinBlue is a tool that empowers companies to grow relationships using email campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messages and automation of marketing workflows. It incorporates advanced email features, allowing users to know when recipients have opened their emails and adjust the content and to increase engagement.
Growbots is an all in one solution for driving predictable revenue growth. With our AI-based platform, anyone who needs to generate leads, from sales to marketing, can reach out to hundreds of potential customers in minutes. Salespeople are freed up to interact directly with customers and create more business, instead of slogging through the tedious and time-consuming process of manual prospecting... read more
SendFox is an email marketing tool designed specifically for content creators that lets you compose and send unlimited customized emails. Grow your audience with email campaigns, automation, and landing pages that integrate your content.
Mad Mimi is the easiest way to create, send, share, and track email newsletters online. Mad Mimi is for people who want email marketing to be simple. Every day, over 40 million emails are sent, shared, and tracked using our delightful and powerful service.
Mailjet is a powerful all-in-one email service provider that not only enables our customers to send transactional and marketing emails to their contacts but also better understand them, email after email. Our intuitive tools and powerful APIs give senders the right amount of analytics to get the most value from each contact, for each campaign, and reach each inbox.
Act-On’s Adaptive Marketing Platform is your command center to get the right messages, to the right people, at the right time. Our easy-to-use technology provides you with insight to adapt to your customers’ unique needs at each stage of the buying journey and accelerate your lead to revenue. Reach the right buyers and convert more leads with our adaptive marketing automation platform.
Emma's email marketing platform makes it easy for teams of all sizes to create and collaborate on beautiful campaigns across all departments or locations, delivering a seamless brand experience that increases engagement and drives more revenue from email.
Customer.io is a versatile marketing automation tool for sending relevant messages based on behavior across web and mobile products.
Moosend is a powerful email marketing platform with world-class features, state-of-the-art automations, and an award-winning user interface. From fledgling startups to Fortune 500 companies, thousands of businesses around the globe use Moosend to engage their email subscribers and grow their businesses.
Leading online email validation system created to ensure that companies sending complex and high volume email avoid deliverability issues. This is accomplished through invalid email address and bounced email elimination, IP address validation, and verification of key recipient demographics.
EmailOctopus offers email marketing for next to nothing, via Amazon SES.The platform provides a simple and intuitive user interface which allows marketers to create their own rich HTML emails, and deliver them to subscribers inboxes with only a few clicks.
Omnisend is an omnichannel marketing automation platform built for ecommerce. With email marketing at its core, creating beautiful email campaigns is easier than ever before. Using Omnisend's sleek automation, you can personalize your message to customer data, campaign engagement, and shopping behavior. Unlike other platforms on the market, Omnisend allows you to add several channels into the same... read more
Phonexa has become a leader in the SaaS marketing platform space by pioneering an all-in-one solution to track and coordinate inbound calls, generate and distribute web leads, automate marketing emails, and manage business accounting. We put marketing channels in one place, to make companies more productive and more profitable. Phonexa enables businesses to create a more efficient workflow ... read more
With user analytics, live chat, email marketing, and marketing automation all in one place, you can craft every interaction with your visitors, leads, trial users, and customers like a pro. Whether you're closing a sale, onboarding a new user, or helping a customer with your product, Gistis the best way to do it.
QuickMail.io boost your email productivity to ridiculously high level with almost no training, literally overnight.Plus, it's so easy to use, that even the most junior sales person could become a super star within a week of using this tool. We help sales people and entrepreneurs be more productive by giving them the right tool to automate their outbound process.
Mautic provides free and open source marketing automation software available to everyone. Free email marketing software, lead management software.
phpList delivers Open Source email marketing, including analytics, list segmentation, content personalisaton and bounce processing. Extensive technical features and a secure and stable codebase are the result of over 15 years of continuous development.
ListMessenger exceeds expectations as a well designed, easy to use, lightweight mailing list management solution for your website. ListMessenger is feature packed but because of its intuitive design remains simple to use and easy to maintain.
OpenEMM is an Open Source web-based enterprise application for e-mail and marketing automation. The tool enables you to create and send e-mail newsletter and service e-mails (like transaction e-mails and event or date triggered e-mails). Furthermore, you can of course control and organize your lead management.
SendBlaster is a multi-award winning powerful email marketing software and contact list management desktop application. Features include HTML Editor for rich email composing, blacklist management, direct send and fast SMTP free-delivery, and bounce back automatic removal process.Currently, SendBlaster is the world's leading desktop-based email marketing software, used by thousands of businesses an... read more
Browse less, do more with the most amazing sets of web based software products in market. AwebDesk Email Marketer is built on the ideals of maximum quality, simplicity, and efficiency. Quality is reflected by feature-rich and stable systems; simplicity is what makes the use of our software so easy and effective; and the efficiency is a result of all these qualities combined.
Mailman is free software for managing electronic mail discussion and e-newsletter lists. Mailman is integrated with the web, making it easy for users to manage their accounts and for list owners to administer their lists. Mailman supports built-in archiving, automatic bounce processing, content filtering, digest delivery, spam filters, and more.
Mailigniter is a bulk email software for sending bulk emails in a click. It helps email marketers to send targeted and personalized emails to their newsletter subscribers or customers. The powerful automation helps email marketers to achieve more with less time and efforts. It also offers comprehensive analytics to provide insight into the effectiveness of each campaign.
Jumplead is an inbound and marketing automation service that helps you to turn more visitors into customers.Jumplead comes complete with easy to use lead management tools, allowing you and your team to make the most of the leads that Jumplead generates.Jumplead also has an integrated Twitter customer intent search that allows you to keep an eye on people looking for help and recommendations. ... read more
Listrak helps marketers unlock the power of their customer data to create personalized, 1:1 interactions that drive incremental revenue, engagement, lifetime value and growth.Listrak has nearly two decades of digital marketing experience, serves more than 1,000 clients, and works with leading brands.
- Introduction to Buyer’s Guide for Email Marketing Software
- What is Email Marketing?
- What are the best email marketing practices?
- Why do we need to manage Email Marketing with the help of software?
- What are the benefits of Email Marketing Software?
- What is the importance of Email Marketing platforms for Businesses?
- What are the latest trends in the development and functions of Email Marketing tools?
- What are the features to consider before purchasing Email Marketing Software?
- What is the average price of Email Marketing Software?
- How will you choose the right Email Marketing System for your organization?
- Why consider GoodFirms' list of top Email Marketing Software?
Email marketing is considered the most effective tool in the armoury of digital and online marketing. Every year over 250 billion emails are exchanged, with a majority being solely for marketing purposes and campaigns. With the intention of making Marketing an ROI driven branch, taking precedence, the importance of email marketing will keep growing.
Organizations that seek a personalized, loyalty-building relationship with their users prefer using Email Marketing. The functionalities offered by email marketing software are broad in nature.
They help businesses generate business templates while at the same time conducting and reporting analysis on email marketing strategies, and tactics.
The Buyer’s Guide for email marketing platforms has been created with the intention of listing out the software’s benefits, features, and prices. The intention is to ensure users have points of reference while selecting their software.
Email Marketing is a dedicated segment of online marketing which deals with the communication, and promotion of a company’s goods or services via electronic mail. Email marketing is primarily used by marketers to build personalized relationships between themselves and the intended recipient of the email, usually prospective or dedicated customers.
This is done with the ambition to foster a good relationship, influence buying behavior, and also create loyalty - all in different stages of the consumer lifecycle. Email marketing strategies are executed with the help of an email marketing list - a collection of addresses used for marketing purposes, as well as appropriate email marketing software.
The primary purpose of email marketing campaigns is to grow business through awareness and consideration, though it is usually a goal-oriented activity. Well executed email marketing campaigns drive high conversions as well. It has one of the broadest audience reaches in the digital marketing space, combined with an excellent ROI.
Some of the most important email marketing practices to be followed are as follows -
- Segment Customers - It is always important to remember who you are crafting the email for in the first place. Fundamental differences exist between email marketing campaigns for B2C and B2B audiences. Further segmentation is usually required within these groups, based on a variety of social-economic, geographic, and even technological factors.
- Deliver exceptional content - Content within emails must convince audiences on the authenticity of the product or service offered. It must engage users in the mission and vision of the company, acting as a de facto voice of marketing and communication.
- Strategize email blast periods - It is likely that high concentrated email messages from the same company, will be consigned to the spam folder, thereby foregoing all the hard work put into the email marketing strategy. Separating marketing emails by days, with differentiated content, results in better email traction.
- Optimizing emails for multiple devices- Mobile and desktop devices have different resolutions and screen space. Content within emails must be created with the intention of flawlessly depicting important data and messaging.
- Innovate with Subject lines and Headers - Catching prospective customers’ attention is key. The deployment of use case statistics, quotes from founders, advantages of product or service, is important to ensure user engagement.
- Distinct Call-To-Action (CTA) - The email body must have a clear, actionable objective, which will drive sales, awareness, or consideration from the reader’s side. CTA is a critical component of the mail, considering messaging and creatives will lead to users taking action.
- Personalize Email - The content of these emails must be personalized to the reader. Personalized introductions and messaging lead to better traction among readers and customers.
- Smooth transitions - Email bodies must contain links to landing pages, synchronized with the overall look and feel of creatives and text used in the email. Disjointed transitions often result in a high bounce rate from emails.
- Digital Signatures - Digital signatures go a long way in convincing readers on the authenticity of the emailer’s company, products, and services. Verification of authority places readers in the zone of trust with an email sender.
- Follow GDPR rules - There is a litany of GDPR rules, not limited to buying mailing lists. Companies must make sure all provisions are followed carefully.
Email marketing campaigns are often hard to execute. It’s important to decide metrics for decision making, creatives, and content before the final campaign takes shape. Email marketing systems reduce the load on marketing managers.
Email marketing software helps us take effective care of the campaign. The tool accurately measures and highlights important metrics of emails, such as click-through rate, conversions from emails, ROI, etc., displayed on an analytics dashboard. They can later be used in optimizing the campaigns further, with the help of visualization tools.
The software can help us automate certain processes like generating reports and sending reminders or notifications to customers, increasing time efficiency. Email marketing platforms also contain tools like A/B testing which can be used to test different aspects of the email campaign to arrive at the perfect template.
The benefits of Email Marketing solutions are as follows -
- Accurate measurement of important metrics influencing email marketing campaigns
- Automated email marketing campaigns featuring reminders and notifications
- Personalized point of contact with the user base, which can be used to foster loyalty
- Reduced risk exposure with ROI measurement as well as A/B testing tools for content and creatives
- Key insights can be derived from analytics and reporting dashboard with multiple reporting formats
- The cost of acquiring customers using email marketing software is lower, considering the scalability of email marketing solutions deployed.
- Multi-campaign management features
- Integration of social media accounts into email bodies to expand reach and track follower traction
- Email marketing systems ensure the email campaigns you set up are in line with the CAN-SPAM regulation, passed by the United States Congress. This ensures problems within the email which may cause unintended harm, are filtered and fixed.
- CRM tools can be integrated into email marketing software
Businesses operate on an ROI-based model. Every marketing, sales, or operations activity invested in has to generate revenue that justifies the investment. Email marketing automation software is investments designed to strengthen and personalize brand outreach, while at the same time drawing audiences to the product or service.
The software helps drive email marketing ROIs to even greater heights. It combines analytics and reporting to display insights which business marketing managers can fine-tune to ensure ROI is consistently increasing, as well as draw new ideas for campaigns.
One of the biggest advantages of email marketing software is the ability to generate different templates and formats of email campaigns via an online builder or tool, which is a part of the software. Innovative designs can be created and tested - on an A/B testing function, which also helps determine the exact design that can be implemented for maximum click-through rates.
Organizations also require email marketing services to automate processes and campaigns on the email front. This relieves manpower to distribute for other activities, thereby increasing organizational efficiency.
For business, email marketing remains a platform where customer loyalty can be solidified and personalized content (offers and discounts, promotion posters, etc.) can be directly sent. With CRM and social media tool integrations on the platform, it becomes viable to track leads, follows and subscriptions generated thanks to email marketing.
Businesses also need to be sure that they do not cross laws or regulations pertaining to spamming or GDPR. Email marketing tools maintain authentic mailing lists, as well as check email copies for ‘Spam’ classification likelihood, protecting business interests.
Some of the latest trends to hit the email marketing industry include the following -
- Artificial intelligence (AI) - It has been widely adopted in multiple industries and email marketing software is no different. AI can be used for formulating, executing, and monitoring various campaigns on the interface.
AI can also be used to automate tasks within the project while analyzing reports to deduce triggers that must be initiated in campaigns that are already running.
Finally, AI’s prowess can be used to auto-generate content for specific segments of customers via email. These include articles for customer segments, email formats, and implementation period.
- Third-party tool integrations - Email marketing software can now be integrated with a variety of third-party applications. The trend will only grow in the future as independent software tools offer modular all-round functionality.
CRM and ERP tools can be easily added to a dashboard, while certain social media aggregators will find their use in revealing the latest trends online, which can then be used in email marketing campaigns. Integrations are soon becoming important for any application, let alone email marketing automation platforms.
- Email formats - Interactive emails are set to become popular in this new era of digital marketing. These include email bodies with more animation and special effects, graphical storytelling formats, and sophisticated representation of information.
- Visualization - Email marketing software, like many others, can analyze data to the minutest degree. Visualization and representation of these records in different formats will be key for businesses. It will help them analyze and showcase different perspectives in recorded data, all of which can be used in formulating business strategies.
Some of the most important features to be considered before buying an email marketing system are as follows -
- Navigability and ease of use - Every platform requires the User Interface (UI) to be simple and navigation to be crisp. Haphazardly designed software with poor interfaces and a lack of clarity in the design flow, will hamper adoption of the email marketing service.
- Essential Tools - Essential tools include a template builder for emails, spell checking tools, mailing list management, analytics dashboards, and a few others, which are considered essential for an email marketing tool to be essential for marketers to perform their functions on the platform.
- A/B Testing - The A/B testing interface is essential to ensure the viability and success of different email marketing campaigns, templates including formats within them. This feature helps businesses pinpoint metrics that have improved while also finalizing the template-format combo which will deliver better performance.
- Automation - Email marketing platforms must be capable of controlling and automating communications with customers. It must not be too frequent nor too spaced out. Reminders, follow-ups, and new offerings must be communicated at appropriate time intervals without continuous human interface.
- Third-party tool integration - Third-party tools such as CRM and ERP systems must be easily integrated into the software. These software increase the efficiency of output.
- CAN-SPAM net - This feature in the email marketing tool prevents your email from violating prevalent rules about spamming via mail, which is a legal offense in the United States. It’s an important feature that must be incorporated into the software that acts as a checker or filter.
- Analytics and Reporting dashboard- The analytics dashboard must be able to display data in multiple formats, with all necessary metrics for comparison. The reporting feature must be automated and easily shareable for every email marketing platform/
- User Management and Access Control - The application features must be accessible only to the designated authority. This also ties in with data security, as unauthorized personnel must not be allowed to have access to sensitive data on the email marketing system.
- Platform independence - The email marketing software must be supported on both mobile, tablets, and desktop platforms. The underlying operating system compatibility must be ensured too.
- Language support - Multilingual platforms are essential in the digital era, especially in communications like email marketing. The email marketing service must be capable of understanding and supporting some of the world’s most widely spoken languages.
- Autoresponders - Auto-responders are emails sent to customers, on completing an event or triggering an action. Auto-responders are essential for businesses to engage customers.
- Subscriber List management - It is necessary for email marketing software to maintain the list of subscribers, to whom communication must be maintained via the channel and platform.
The price of email marketing software depends on the type of solution (feature set) an organization intends to buy, alongside the size of the organization.
Good firms have already covered the most important Free and Open Source email marketing software, which are deployed by reputed organizations worldwide, with a rich palette of features.
Free email marketing tools also exist. Though these are stripped-down versions of premium software from reputed vendors, they offer relatively powerful functionality or offering access to just a limited number of users. These are useful for small and medium-sized organizations.
QuickMail is an email marketing tool that is priced on an annual subscription basis, at $49.
Organizations can choose the right email marketing system by analyzing a set of factors that impacts them.
Firstly, the choice of software depends on the size of the organization. Smaller and mid-tier organizations (SMBs) usually don’t need the full array of support on emails as they look to build up their marketing base and functions. SMBs usually go for a basic package or business package.
Large-size organizations take the polar opposite approach. They purchase or employ the full software suite.
Secondly, choosing the right email marketing automation software also depends on the budget. The budget is dependent on the number and type of features included in the solution set purchased as well as the number of users who will use the email marketing platform.
Thirdly, careful consideration must be given to security while choosing the email marketing solution. Multi-layer data protection, user access controls, and secure cloud storage of data to prevent theft are all important factors that must influence an organization's decision.
Fourthly, demos and free trials of the email marketing service software should indicate the richness of the interface and the easy navigability of the software.
Fifthly, with the use of third party applications increasing in popularity, the email marketing platform must support extensions and add-ons to increase feature sets.
Goodfirms’ comprehensive and authentic list of email marketing solutions will offer prospective users of email marketing systems a platform to compare, contrast, and select their choice.
The Buyer’s Guide presents a fair representation of email marketing solutions’ features, benefits, and costs. A collection of free and open-source email marketing software has already been identified and published on Goodfirms, while premium and differentially priced versions of software have been listed as well.
Do you want to consider other software solutions besides email marketing automation platforms? Goodfirms’ exceptional software directory contains information on hundreds of different kinds of software, all of which could power your organization to the next level of performance and profit.