Email Marketing Software
Trying to find the best email marketing software for your business? Acquire the verified listing of best email marketing platforms at GoodFirms through authentic client reviews. In the digital age, businesses are now required to keep in touch with their consumers, in order to earn the customers’ loyalty. Personalized Emails for that matter have turned out to be highly successful and engaging. Now, bringing an email marketing services provider in the picture empowers businesses to reach global audiences and analyze the responses as well. This further helps to focus on the behavioral stats and strategize for boosting the revenue. If your business needs reliable email marketing software, just go through the rundown of top email marketing tools below:
List of The Best Email Marketing Software Tools | Best Email Marketing Platforms (131 Software)
- Intuitive, Feature-Rich, Affordable Email Marketing Software
SendX is an Email Marketing Software focused on providing an intuitive, feature-rich and affordable experience to business owners and marketers. SendX prides itself on enabling marketers and business owners with one of the simplest UIs in the industry. One of their most talked about qualities is their excellent 24x7 live customer support, which ensures that you never get stuck and lose time over y... learn more about SendX"Affordable and has tons of features"Anh Trinh, Managing Editor at GeekWithLaptopVisit websiteFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$7.49 per Day
- Behavior-based bulk and automated omnichannel campaigns
eSputnik is a Marketing Automation Service made to embody the toughest ideas of enterprise level solutions in very clear and efficient way for everyone. We do not declare being the best, we are mostly spoken about this way. ... learn more about eSputnikVisit websiteFree Trial30 daysEntry Level Price$1.99 per One-time
- MARKETING CRM SOFTWARE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES.
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. It’s like a second brain that helps millions of customers—from small e-commerce shops to big online retailers—find their audience, engage their customers, and build their brand. Get to know your audience and find new ways to market to them when you use Mailchimp for customer relationship management (CRM). Our audience dashboar... learn more about Mailchimp"Using the app since last many years and highly satisfied with the results"Sreekumar J, Designated Partner at BUYBAA SOLUTIONS AND ECOMMERCE LLP
- Keep track of leads in a CRM, not in your head.
ActiveCampaign helps growing businesses meaningfully connect and engage with their customers. With our SaaS platform, we help businesses go beyond marketing automation to optimize their customers’ experiences. ActiveCampaign gives you the email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM tools you need to create incredible customer experiences. Have real-time conversations with your customers. Get ... learn more about ActiveCampaign""Scott A. Dennison, Online Marketing Specialist, Internet Marketing Consultant and Published Author at Five Talents Ventures, LLCVisit websiteFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$9 per Month
- Align Marketing, Sales, and Support teams around single view of your customers.
EngageBay is a simple, affordable, all-in-one marketing automation software built for small businesses and startups to acquire, engage, nurture web visitors and convert them to happy customers. Acquire leads through lead generation forms and popups, engage web visitors through beautiful landing pages, nurture them through engaging emails and automate your marketing funnel through marketing automat... learn more about EngageBay"Automate posting at affordable price"Bea Lumayag
- Bulk Mailing Software
Primailer is a bulk emailing tool available in desktop & cloud versions. Create emails, make recipients list, and send thousands of emails to the recipients at a time. Users can track these emails by the campaign. These campaigns provide the status of email message generations, sending, and delivery. It provides users with details about who opened emails and when. It has many key features that ma... learn more about Primailer"My experience with Primailer and its team has be flawless"Harpreet kaur
- Advanced Email Marketing Made Simple.
MailerLite is an email marketing tool with pre-built templates, email automation, landing pages and lots of integrations to help grow your business. Their 24/7 customer support and advanced features that are easy to use set MailerLite apart.... learn more about MailerLite"Best email marketing software"Chris Kaiser, CEO & Founder at Click A Tree
- Build sales outreach cadences with email, phone, and social in as little as 5 minutes.
Mailshake is a simple email outreach software. Our 20,000+ customers use Mailshake to generate leads, build relationships, and promote content. It is sales engagement for modern sales teams. Send personalized cold emails at scale and set tasks to engage with prospects via phone and social media, all in one sequence, on one dashboard.... learn more about Mailshake"Best email marketing software"Christopher Liew, Entrepreneur & Founder at Wealth AwesomeVisit websiteFree Trial30 daysEntry Level Price$59 per Month
- Partner with the email service trusted by developers and marketers
SendGrid is a proven cloud-based customer communication platform that successfully delivers over 45 billion emails each month for Internet and mobile-based customers like Airbnb, Pandora, Hubspot, Spotify, Uber, and FourSquare, as well as more traditional enterprises like Taco Bell, Intuit and Costco. ... learn more about SendGrid"High delivery rate"Alex Savy, Digital marketer and the Founder at SleepingOceanVisit websiteFree Trial30 daysEntry Level Price$14.95 per Month
- Constant Contact makes powerful email marketing easy.
Constant Contact, an Endurance International Group company and a leader in email marketing since 1995, provides hundreds of thousands of small businesses around the world with the online marketing tools, resources, and personalized coaching they need to grow their business. ... learn more about Constant Contact"A fantastic marketing software"Andrew Roderick, CEO at Credit Repair CompaniesVisit websiteFree Trial30 daysEntry Level Price$20.00 per Month
- Email marketing software that drives sales.
Zoho Campaigns offers a wide range of G Suite using single sign-in integration with the Google account. Zoho Campaigns monitors what happens after your company’s email and social campaigns. Learn more about your subscribers, friends, and fans with analytics. ... learn more about Zoho Campaigns"Helpful to generate more revenue opportunities"Julian House, Founder at Discount Promo Codes
- Web based email marketing software
Browse less, do more with the most amazing sets of web based software products in market. AwebDesk Email Marketer is built on the ideals of maximum quality, simplicity, and efficiency. Quality is reflected by feature-rich and stable systems; simplicity is what makes the use of our software so easy and effective; and the efficiency is a result of all these qualities combined.... learn more about AwebDesk"Perfect for small businesses"Sandeep KumarVisit websiteFree Trial30 daysEntry Level Price$19.00 per Month
- Email marketing via AmazonSES First class emails at the least cost
MailBluster is a super low-cost solution for sending bulk marketing emails. With its massive free tier, you can manage Unlimited Subscribers for free and send 62k emails per month also for free. Additional emails are just $0.1 per thousand, which is still pretty affordable.... learn more about MailBluster"Email Bluster! "Israt Jahan
- Your Email Marketing Solution
Mumara is a fully featured Email Marketing Software designed to serve Corporate & Commercial Enterprises, Startups & Organizations. This online Email Marketing system offers Enhanced Deliverability, Increased Open Rate, High CTR, Advanced Realtime Reporting, and a lot more features, available to you starting from FREE. An ideal solution for your Email Marketing Automation and Artificial Intelli... learn more about Mumara"Simple & Effective Marketing"Salman Ahmed
- Scale your business and engage leads better with the sales CRM that delivers results.
Snovio is a perfect solution for Sales reps, Marketers, Startups, Recruiters, and anyone who relies on email outreach or outbound research. Cut down the time it takes to find and collect leads and candidates. It is your perfect CRM for efficient contact management and powerful cold outreach. Find more convertible leads, verify contacts, track your lead's progress, and automate cold outreach. Save ... learn more about Snov.io"Building relationships with customers and prospects"Anastasiia Khlystova, Content marketing manager at HelpCrunchVisit websiteFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$33 per Month
- All-in-One CRM Software, Sales Enablement + Marketing Automation + Customer Service.
Agile CRM is a robust cloud-based customer relationship management software that integrates core functionalities of sales, marketing, service, and web engagement platforms into a single unified solution. Trusted by thousands of small to medium businesses across multiple industries, Agile CRM offers a massive set of features including project management, contact management, scheduling, sales and ma... learn more about Agile CRM""Michael DeLon, President, Paperback Expert | Positioning Experts for Business Growth at Paperback ExpertVisit websiteFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$8.99 per Month
- All Your Marketing Automation Tools in One Place
ONTRAPORT provides a comprehensive business and marketing automation platform targeted at the specific needs of entrepreneurs and small businesses. With ONTRAPORT as their partner, entrepreneurs and small business owners can quickly and easily start, systemize and scale their businesses on a powerful platform integrating the marketing, sales and business applications they need, when they need it. ... learn more about ONTRAPORT"One of the most robust platforms"Cynthia Harder, Virtual Assistant and Owner at Simplify Virtual SolutionsVisit websiteFree Trial90 daysEntry Level Price$79.00 per Month
- Klaviyo is the growth marketing platform built for online businesses.
Klaviyo helps growth-focused ecommerce brands drive more sales with super-targeted, highly relevant email, Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns. Unlike other email or marketing automation solutions, we're really good at getting data out of your ecommerce platform - whether it's Shopify, Magento, a custom implementation, or something else. We let you combine that data with website behavior an... learn more about Klaviyo"Incredibly easy to use"Ahmed Mir, Founder at Nature and Bloom
- Create professional pure HTML code according to advanced email templates.
Stripo.email is an online drag-n-drop and HTML email editor. Stripo enables 80,000+ users and teams of different industries to design responsive email templates fast without any HTML skills. Our compilation comprises 300+ free HTML email templates. Stripo supported AMP email from June 2019. Create AMP email template fast without HTML skills. Stripo is widely integrated with 30+ ES... learn more about Stripo.email"The best template builder so far!"Zhanna TarakanovaVisit websiteFree Trial365 daysEntry Level Price$10 per Month
- WORLD’S FIRST 100% FREE EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE
MorphyMail is a 100% Free desktop email marketing software with which you can Create, Send & Track UNLIMITED bulk emails for free , for a lifetime. Each outgoing email will contain our logo in the footer. Payment is needed only if you wish to remove footer logo.... learn more about MorphyMail"MORPHYMAIL BEST BULK SENDER "nibha baburaj
- Automate & Combine Facebook Messenger and SMS to Grow Your Business
ManyChat empowers businesses to create Facebook Messenger bots for marketing, sales, and support, helping to grow ROI and revenue. We power more than 400,000 businesses all over the world to have 1B+ monthly business-to-customer conversations. ... learn more about ManyChat"#1 chat marketing software "Amberlea Henriques, Brand Ambassador at AD Social
- Audience building for creators
ConvertKit is the best way to start your next creative project. We make email marketing software to help creators grow your audience and make a living doing work you love. We know you don’t want to spend all your time worrying about email subscribers and inboxes. You’re a creator, and you want to create. That's why we built features that make email marketing simple, easy, and the best way to c... learn more about ConvertKit"Incredibly user-friendly"Cynthia Harder, Virtual Assistant and Owner at Simplify Virtual Solutions
- Build better business relationship with video messaging
Quickly and easily add a video to any message with the Chrome extension and mobile app. We know that you are better in person. Yet, most business communication happens through faceless, text-only email. With BombBomb, you can rehumanize your communication by getting face to face through video within the tools you already use. BombBomb makes it easy to record, send, and track videos, allowing you t... learn more about BombBomb"love using BombBomb"Bailey Hahn, SEM Strategist at Summit Digital MarketingVisit websiteFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$29.99 per Month
- Send newsletters, 100x cheaper
Sendy is a self-hosted email newsletter application that lets you send trackable emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). This makes it possible for you to send authenticated bulk emails at an insanely low price without sacrificing deliverability.... learn more about Sendy"It's fantastic"Katie Holmes, Employee at OutwitTradeVisit websiteFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$59 per One-time
- Better Email for WordPress-Powered Websites.
Send beautiful emails that reach inboxes every time, and create loyal subscribers. More than 300,000 websites are using MailPoet to keep in touch with their subscribers. Enjoy everything in one place. MailPoet works seamlessly with your favorite CMS so you can start sending emails right now. Quickly add content and images directly from your media library. No need to upload files to third-party ser... learn more about MailPoet"WordPress-only newsletter plugin"Keno Hellmann, CEO at SelbstsaendigKite.de
- Build Relationships. Build Buzz.
Research influencers, manage your relationships and conduct outreach that’s personalized and efficient. BuzzStream discovers contact information, social profiles, and site metrics for you. It’s easy to prioritize the most important, influential contacts. It automatically saves your emails and tweets and lets you set reminders to follow-up. You’ll never lose track of a conversation or project... learn more about BuzzStream" B2B email marketing"Eulises Quintero, Content Manager at TITOMAVisit websiteFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$24 per Month
- Email marketing software for growing your business
Sender empowers you to quickly and easily keep in touch with your customers and grow your business - while spending much less. It makes it easy for e-commerce marketers to send converting email marketing campaigns and drive more revenue for a fraction of the price of other email marketing providers.... learn more about Sender"Automate your email marketing"Anh Trinh, Managing Editor at GeekWithLaptop
- All-in-one growth software tool gets your entire team on the same page, CRM and email marketing.
Nutshell is dedicated to helping sales reps win more deals and solving the most critical challenge of CRMs: motivating sales teams to embrace the product. We’re passionate about our customers’ success, and we love finding new ways to take the frustrations out of selling. Nutshell is a growth software platform that helps sales and marketing teams work together to win more deals. Simple enough f... learn more about Nutshell CRM"Good, cheap CRM"Alex Lapp, Social Media Manager at Insite Advice
- Make your emails unforgettable.
Campaign Monitor is a global email marketing company with offices in Indianapolis, London, Nashville, San Francisco, and Sydney. As a parent company, Campaign Monitor owns and operates the Emma, Delivra, and Campaign Monitor brands. We strive to provide the best product and services for our customers, ranging from easy to use email marketing tools to marketing automation to full-featured email mar... learn more about Campaign Monitor"Simple and straightforward"Alice Bedward, Digital Marketing Specialist at FlyparksVisit websiteFree Trial30 daysEntry Level Price$29 per Month
- The ecommerce revenue engine.
Ecommerce was built to unite unique people with unique goods online, but today, giant marketplaces are threatening that spirit. Drip is here to fight back and keep ecommerce independent. It's time for the ecommerce rebellion.... learn more about Drip"Makes personalization very easy"Shayan Fatani, Digital Marketing Strategist at PureVPN
- All-in-one Online Marketing Platform to Grow Your Business.
GetResponse is the world's easiest all-in-one online marketing platform, helping over 350,000+ small businesses, marketers and brands get better results online. Now also including landing pages, webinars and marketing automation.Enhance your marketing programs with integrated features from GetResponse. ... learn more about Getresponse"Very simple to use and it has a lot of specific features"James Canzanella, Owner at Isolated Marketing NightsVisit websiteFree Trial30 daysEntry Level Price$15.00 per Month
- All Your Digital Marketing Tools in One Place
Sendinblue is now an all-in-one sales and marketing platform. SendinBlue is a tool that empowers companies to grow relationships using email campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messages and automation of marketing workflows. It incorporates advanced email features, allowing users to know when recipients have opened their emails and adjust the content and to increase engagement. Email, SMS, Fa... learn more about Sendinblue"Email Marketing Software"Nirmal Kumar, Blogger at OnlineRockersHub
- The Only Platform You Need to Fully Automate Outbound Sales
Growbots is an all in one solution for driving predictable revenue growth. With our AI-based platform, anyone who needs to generate leads, from sales to marketing, can reach out to hundreds of potential customers in minutes. Salespeople are freed up to interact directly with customers and create more business, instead of slogging through the tedious and time-consuming process of manual prospecting... learn more about Growbots"Growbots for outreach emails"Johannes Rastas, Affiliate Marketing Manager at Supermetrics
- Free email marketing for content creators.
SendFox is an email marketing tool designed specifically for content creators that lets you compose and send unlimited customized emails. Grow your audience with email campaigns, automation, and landing pages that integrate your content. ... learn more about SendFox"Inexpensive and very simple to use"Kevin Rodrigues, Founder at Gardening Mentor
- Simple and Beautiful Email Marketing
Mad Mimi is the easiest way to create, send, share, and track email newsletters online. Mad Mimi is for people who want email marketing to be simple. Every day, over 40 million emails are sent, shared, and tracked using our delightful and powerful service.... learn more about Mad Mimi"Customer service responses are always quick, thorough, and friendly."Margelit Hoffman, Director of Art & Marketing at HOFFMAN PRODUCTIONSVisit websiteFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$10 per Month
- Create, send, and optimize emails at scale.
Mailjet is a powerful all-in-one email service provider that not only enables our customers to send transactional and marketing emails to their contacts but also better understand them, email after email. Our intuitive tools and powerful APIs give senders the right amount of analytics to get the most value from each contact, for each campaign, and reach each inbox.... learn more about Mailjet"Go-to email marketing software"Jakub Kliszczak, Marketing Specialist at Channels
- All-in-one CRM and marketing automation software built for the way you work.
BenchmarkONE is sales and marketing software for small businesses and marketing agencies. We help agencies and small business owners propel relationships into sales with all-in-one CRM and marketing automation. Cut through the clutter and complexity of bulky tools with a simple, affordable platform made for you.... learn more about BenchmarkONEVisit websiteFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$79 per Month
- Marketing Made Personal.
Act-On’s Adaptive Marketing Platform is your command center to get the right messages, to the right people, at the right time. Our easy-to-use technology provides you with insight to adapt to your customers’ unique needs at each stage of the buying journey and accelerate your lead to revenue. Reach the right buyers and convert more leads with our adaptive marketing automation platform. ... learn more about Act-OnVisit websiteFree Trial15 daysEntry Level Price$900.00 per Month
- Have your best email marketing year ever.
Emma's email marketing platform makes it easy for teams of all sizes to create and collaborate on beautiful campaigns across all departments or locations, delivering a seamless brand experience that increases engagement and drives more revenue from email. ... learn more about EmmaVisit websiteFree Trial5 daysEntry Level Price$89.00 per Month
- Marketing Automation for the Whole Customer Lifecycle
Customer.io is a versatile marketing automation tool for sending relevant messages based on behavior across web and mobile products. ... learn more about Customer.ioVisit websiteFree Trial30 daysEntry Level Price$150.00 per Month
- The Email Marketing and Automations Platform
Moosend is a powerful email marketing platform with world-class features, state-of-the-art automations, and an award-winning user interface. From fledgling startups to Fortune 500 companies, thousands of businesses around the globe use Moosend to engage their email subscribers and grow their businesses. ... learn more about Moosend
- Award-Winning Email Validation and Checker Service
Leading online email validation system created to ensure that companies sending complex and high volume email avoid deliverability issues. This is accomplished through invalid email address and bounced email elimination, IP address validation, and verification of key recipient demographics. ... learn more about Zero Bounce
- Email marketing for less,via Amazon SES
EmailOctopus offers email marketing for next to nothing, via Amazon SES.The platform provides a simple and intuitive user interface which allows marketers to create their own rich HTML emails, and deliver them to subscribers inboxes with only a few clicks. ... learn more about EmailOctopus
- E-commerce Marketing Automation for Smart Marketers.
Omnisend is an omnichannel marketing automation platform built for ecommerce. With email marketing at its core, creating beautiful email campaigns is easier than ever before. Using Omnisend's sleek automation, you can personalize your message to customer data, campaign engagement, and shopping behavior. Unlike other platforms on the market, Omnisend allows you to add several channels into the same... learn more about OmnisendVisit websiteFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$16 per Month
- Tracking and Distribution Platform for web and call campaigns
Phonexa is the leading all-in-one marketing solution for direct advertisers, lead generators, and affiliate networks. Phonexa's lead tracking and distribution platforms provide businesses the ability to perform in-depth analytics of internal and external marketing campaigns, thus resulting in transparency, efficiency and increased ROI. Phonexa has the scalability, tools and partnerships to serve c... learn more about Phonexa
- All-in-One Growth Software
With user analytics, live chat, email marketing, and marketing automation all in one place, you can craft every interaction with your visitors, leads, trial users, and customers like a pro. Whether you're closing a sale, onboarding a new user, or helping a customer with your product, Gistis the best way to do it. ... learn more about GistVisit websiteFree Trial21 daysEntry Level Price$29 per Month
- Generate more leads on autopilot.
QuickMail.io boost your email productivity to ridiculously high level with almost no training, literally overnight.Plus, it's so easy to use, that even the most junior sales person could become a super star within a week of using this tool. We help sales people and entrepreneurs be more productive by giving them the right tool to automate their outbound process. ... learn more about QuickMailVisit websiteFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$49 per Year
- Open Source Marketing Automation.
Mautic provides free and open source marketing automation software available to everyone. Free email marketing software, lead management software.... learn more about Mautic
- Introduction to Buyer’s Guide for Email Marketing Software
- What is Email Marketing?
- What are the best email marketing practices?
- Why do we need to manage Email Marketing with the help of software?
- What are the benefits of Email Marketing Software?
- What is the importance of Email Marketing platforms for Businesses?
- What are the latest trends in the development and functions of Email Marketing tools?
- What are the features to consider before purchasing Email Marketing Software?
- What is the average price of Email Marketing Software?
- How will you choose the right Email Marketing System for your organization?
- Why consider GoodFirms' list of top Email Marketing Software?
Introduction to Buyer’s Guide for Email Marketing Software
Email marketing is considered the most effective tool in the armoury of digital and online marketing. Every year over 250 billion emails are exchanged, with a majority being solely for marketing purposes and campaigns. With the intention of making Marketing an ROI driven branch, taking precedence, the importance of email marketing will keep growing.
Organizations that seek a personalized, loyalty-building relationship with their users prefer using Email Marketing. The functionalities offered by email marketing software are broad in nature.
They help businesses generate business templates while at the same time conducting and reporting analysis on email marketing strategies, and tactics.
The Buyer’s Guide for email marketing platforms has been created with the intention of listing out the software’s benefits, features, and prices. The intention is to ensure users have points of reference while selecting their software.
What is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is a dedicated segment of online marketing which deals with the communication, and promotion of a company’s goods or services via electronic mail. Email marketing is primarily used by marketers to build personalized relationships between themselves and the intended recipient of the email, usually prospective or dedicated customers.
This is done with the ambition to foster a good relationship, influence buying behavior, and also create loyalty - all in different stages of the consumer lifecycle. Email marketing strategies are executed with the help of an email marketing list - a collection of addresses used for marketing purposes, as well as appropriate email marketing software.
The primary purpose of email marketing campaigns is to grow business through awareness and consideration, though it is usually a goal-oriented activity. Well executed email marketing campaigns drive high conversions as well. It has one of the broadest audience reaches in the digital marketing space, combined with an excellent ROI.
What are the best email marketing practices?
Some of the most important email marketing practices to be followed are as follows -
- Segment Customers - It is always important to remember who you are crafting the email for in the first place. Fundamental differences exist between email marketing campaigns for B2C and B2B audiences. Further segmentation is usually required within these groups, based on a variety of social-economic, geographic, and even technological factors.
- Deliver exceptional content - Content within emails must convince audiences on the authenticity of the product or service offered. It must engage users in the mission and vision of the company, acting as a de facto voice of marketing and communication.
- Strategize email blast periods - It is likely that high concentrated email messages from the same company, will be consigned to the spam folder, thereby foregoing all the hard work put into the email marketing strategy. Separating marketing emails by days, with differentiated content, results in better email traction.
- Optimizing emails for multiple devices- Mobile and desktop devices have different resolutions and screen space. Content within emails must be created with the intention of flawlessly depicting important data and messaging.
- Innovate with Subject lines and Headers - Catching prospective customers’ attention is key. The deployment of use case statistics, quotes from founders, advantages of product or service, is important to ensure user engagement.
- Distinct Call-To-Action (CTA) - The email body must have a clear, actionable objective, which will drive sales, awareness, or consideration from the reader’s side. CTA is a critical component of the mail, considering messaging and creatives will lead to users taking action.
- Personalize Email - The content of these emails must be personalized to the reader. Personalized introductions and messaging lead to better traction among readers and customers.
- Smooth transitions - Email bodies must contain links to landing pages, synchronized with the overall look and feel of creatives and text used in the email. Disjointed transitions often result in a high bounce rate from emails.
- Digital Signatures - Digital signatures go a long way in convincing readers on the authenticity of the emailer’s company, products, and services. Verification of authority places readers in the zone of trust with an email sender.
- Follow GDPR rules - There is a litany of GDPR rules, not limited to buying mailing lists. Companies must make sure all provisions are followed carefully.
Why do we need to manage Email Marketing with the help of software?
Email marketing campaigns are often hard to execute. It’s important to decide metrics for decision making, creatives, and content before the final campaign takes shape. Email marketing systems reduce the load on marketing managers.
Email marketing software helps us take effective care of the campaign. The tool accurately measures and highlights important metrics of emails, such as click-through rate, conversions from emails, ROI, etc., displayed on an analytics dashboard. They can later be used in optimizing the campaigns further, with the help of visualization tools.
The software can help us automate certain processes like generating reports and sending reminders or notifications to customers, increasing time efficiency. Email marketing platforms also contain tools like A/B testing which can be used to test different aspects of the email campaign to arrive at the perfect template.
What are the benefits of Email Marketing Software?
The benefits of Email Marketing solutions are as follows -
- Accurate measurement of important metrics influencing email marketing campaigns
- Automated email marketing campaigns featuring reminders and notifications
- Personalized point of contact with the user base, which can be used to foster loyalty
- Reduced risk exposure with ROI measurement as well as A/B testing tools for content and creatives
- Key insights can be derived from analytics and reporting dashboard with multiple reporting formats
- The cost of acquiring customers using email marketing software is lower, considering the scalability of email marketing solutions deployed.
- Multi-campaign management features
- Integration of social media accounts into email bodies to expand reach and track follower traction
- Email marketing systems ensure the email campaigns you set up are in line with the CAN-SPAM regulation, passed by the United States Congress. This ensures problems within the email which may cause unintended harm, are filtered and fixed.
- CRM tools can be integrated into email marketing software
What is the importance of Email Marketing platforms for Businesses?
Businesses operate on an ROI-based model. Every marketing, sales, or operations activity invested in has to generate revenue that justifies the investment. Email marketing automation software is investments designed to strengthen and personalize brand outreach, while at the same time drawing audiences to the product or service.
The software helps drive email marketing ROIs to even greater heights. It combines analytics and reporting to display insights which business marketing managers can fine-tune to ensure ROI is consistently increasing, as well as draw new ideas for campaigns.
One of the biggest advantages of email marketing software is the ability to generate different templates and formats of email campaigns via an online builder or tool, which is a part of the software. Innovative designs can be created and tested - on an A/B testing function, which also helps determine the exact design that can be implemented for maximum click-through rates.
Organizations also require email marketing services to automate processes and campaigns on the email front. This relieves manpower to distribute for other activities, thereby increasing organizational efficiency.
For business, email marketing remains a platform where customer loyalty can be solidified and personalized content (offers and discounts, promotion posters, etc.) can be directly sent. With CRM and social media tool integrations on the platform, it becomes viable to track leads, follows and subscriptions generated thanks to email marketing.
Businesses also need to be sure that they do not cross laws or regulations pertaining to spamming or GDPR. Email marketing tools maintain authentic mailing lists, as well as check email copies for ‘Spam’ classification likelihood, protecting business interests.
What are the latest trends in the development and functions of Email Marketing tools?
Some of the latest trends to hit the email marketing industry include the following -
- Artificial intelligence (AI) - It has been widely adopted in multiple industries and email marketing software is no different. AI can be used for formulating, executing, and monitoring various campaigns on the interface.
AI can also be used to automate tasks within the project while analyzing reports to deduce triggers that must be initiated in campaigns that are already running.
Finally, AI’s prowess can be used to auto-generate content for specific segments of customers via email. These include articles for customer segments, email formats, and implementation period.
- Third-party tool integrations - Email marketing software can now be integrated with a variety of third-party applications. The trend will only grow in the future as independent software tools offer modular all-round functionality.
CRM and ERP tools can be easily added to a dashboard, while certain social media aggregators will find their use in revealing the latest trends online, which can then be used in email marketing campaigns. Integrations are soon becoming important for any application, let alone email marketing automation platforms.
- Email formats - Interactive emails are set to become popular in this new era of digital marketing. These include email bodies with more animation and special effects, graphical storytelling formats, and sophisticated representation of information.
- Visualization - Email marketing software, like many others, can analyze data to the minutest degree. Visualization and representation of these records in different formats will be key for businesses. It will help them analyze and showcase different perspectives in recorded data, all of which can be used in formulating business strategies.
What are the features to consider before purchasing Email Marketing Software?
Some of the most important features to be considered before buying an email marketing system are as follows -
- Navigability and ease of use - Every platform requires the User Interface (UI) to be simple and navigation to be crisp. Haphazardly designed software with poor interfaces and a lack of clarity in the design flow, will hamper adoption of the email marketing service.
- Essential Tools - Essential tools include a template builder for emails, spell checking tools, mailing list management, analytics dashboards, and a few others, which are considered essential for an email marketing tool to be essential for marketers to perform their functions on the platform.
- A/B Testing - The A/B testing interface is essential to ensure the viability and success of different email marketing campaigns, templates including formats within them. This feature helps businesses pinpoint metrics that have improved while also finalizing the template-format combo which will deliver better performance.
- Automation - Email marketing platforms must be capable of controlling and automating communications with customers. It must not be too frequent nor too spaced out. Reminders, follow-ups, and new offerings must be communicated at appropriate time intervals without continuous human interface.
- Third-party tool integration - Third-party tools such as CRM and ERP systems must be easily integrated into the software. These software increase the efficiency of output.
- CAN-SPAM net - This feature in the email marketing tool prevents your email from violating prevalent rules about spamming via mail, which is a legal offense in the United States. It’s an important feature that must be incorporated into the software that acts as a checker or filter.
- Analytics and Reporting dashboard- The analytics dashboard must be able to display data in multiple formats, with all necessary metrics for comparison. The reporting feature must be automated and easily shareable for every email marketing platform/
- User Management and Access Control - The application features must be accessible only to the designated authority. This also ties in with data security, as unauthorized personnel must not be allowed to have access to sensitive data on the email marketing system.
- Platform independence - The email marketing software must be supported on both mobile, tablets, and desktop platforms. The underlying operating system compatibility must be ensured too.
- Language support - Multilingual platforms are essential in the digital era, especially in communications like email marketing. The email marketing service must be capable of understanding and supporting some of the world’s most widely spoken languages.
- Autoresponders - Auto-responders are emails sent to customers, on completing an event or triggering an action. Auto-responders are essential for businesses to engage customers.
- Subscriber List management - It is necessary for email marketing software to maintain the list of subscribers, to whom communication must be maintained via the channel and platform.
What is the average price of Email Marketing Software?
The price of email marketing software depends on the type of solution (feature set) an organization intends to buy, alongside the size of the organization.
Good firms have already covered the most important Free and Open Source email marketing software, which are deployed by reputed organizations worldwide, with a rich palette of features.
Free email marketing tools also exist. Though these are stripped-down versions of premium software from reputed vendors, they offer relatively powerful functionality or offering access to just a limited number of users. These are useful for small and medium-sized organizations.
QuickMail is an email marketing tool that is priced on an annual subscription basis, at $49.
How will you choose the right Email Marketing System for your organization?
Organizations can choose the right email marketing system by analyzing a set of factors that impacts them.
Firstly, the choice of software depends on the size of the organization. Smaller and mid-tier organizations (SMBs) usually don’t need the full array of support on emails as they look to build up their marketing base and functions. SMBs usually go for a basic package or business package.
Large-size organizations take the polar opposite approach. They purchase or employ the full software suite.
Secondly, choosing the right email marketing automation software also depends on the budget. The budget is dependent on the number and type of features included in the solution set purchased as well as the number of users who will use the email marketing platform.
Thirdly, careful consideration must be given to security while choosing the email marketing solution. Multi-layer data protection, user access controls, and secure cloud storage of data to prevent theft are all important factors that must influence an organization's decision.
Fourthly, demos and free trials of the email marketing service software should indicate the richness of the interface and the easy navigability of the software.
Fifthly, with the use of third party applications increasing in popularity, the email marketing platform must support extensions and add-ons to increase feature sets.
Why consider GoodFirms' list of top Email Marketing Software?
Goodfirms’ comprehensive and authentic list of email marketing solutions will offer prospective users of email marketing systems a platform to compare, contrast, and select their choice.
The Buyer’s Guide presents a fair representation of email marketing solutions’ features, benefits, and costs. A collection of free and open-source email marketing software has already been identified and published on Goodfirms, while premium and differentially priced versions of software have been listed as well.
Do you want to consider other software solutions besides email marketing automation platforms? Goodfirms’ exceptional software directory contains information on hundreds of different kinds of software, all of which could power your organization to the next level of performance and profit.