Best Remote Support Software
Remote support software helps IT, professionals, to provide technical support from a remote location to the customers and internal staff members using features like screen sharing, training tools, text/video chat, etc. With the help of these remote support platforms, you can perform software maintenance tasks, provide training & assistance, debug, or solve any type of technical query easily from anywhere. As there are so many remote support systems available in the market, finding one remote support solution that suits your business can be a difficult task. To ease your job, here we have listed the latest remote support tools with detailed information about their features, deployment, price, and user reviews, which you can consider while selecting the best one compatible with your requirements.
List of Best Remote Support Software with Reviews.
Enterprise-grade Remote Support Software. Secure Unattended Remote Access Software
Access your computer or mobile device from anywhere, anytime using Zoho Assist, your one-stop solution for remote support, screen sharing and unattended access. Zoho Assist is a remote support software that allows businesses to support their customers and employees from anywhere. It offers a variety of features that make it easy to connect to remote devices, view and control them, and troubleshoot ... read more about Zoho Assist$12 Per Month15 Days20% in Remote Support Software
Remote Access Plus is an Enterprise Remote access software that helps system administrators and IT help desk technicians in troubleshooting remote computers from a central location. Powerfully built tools like advanced remote access control, system manager, Wake on LAN, remote shutdown, remote file transfer and more enables elite remote support experience and considerably reduces troubleshooting t ... read more about ManageEngine Remote Access PlusContact vendorAvailable33% in Remote Support Software
By WorkHub Connect’s intelligent team wall, you’re just a single click away from your team and co-workers. When all your employees, tools, and communication are in one place with the flexibility to choose where you can work faster and more flexibly, this facility makes you work more productive than ever before. Break down silos by getting everyone across teams, physical spaces, time zones, a ... read more about Workhub ConnectContact vendor7 Days20% in Remote Support Software
TeamViewer is the world’s most trusted remote access and support software platform. It is one of the most popular remote support software on the market, and it offers a variety of features that make it easy to connect to remote devices, view and control them, and troubleshoot problems. One unique feature of TeamViewer Remote is its global reach. TeamViewer Remote can connect to devices worldwide ... read more about TeamviewerFree versionAvailable33% in Remote Support Software
Atera is a cloud-based IT management platform that offers a variety of features, including remote access and remote support. Atera's remote access and remote support features allow you to connect to and control remote devices, view and control their screens, and troubleshoot problems. The unique feature of Atera Remote Access and Remote Support is its session recording. This feature allows users t ... read more about Atera$79 Per Month30 Days11% in Remote Support Software
AnyDesk is a remote desktop software that allows you to connect to and control any other computer anywhere. It is a lightweight and easy-to-use application that is perfect for providing remote support to your customers or employees. One unique feature of AnyDesk is its low latency. This means there is very little lag when connected to a remote device. This makes it a great choice for businesses th ... read more about AnydeskFree versionAvailable25% in Remote Support Software
ConnectWise Control is a Fast, flexible, and secure Remote Desktop and mobile support solution. It is a cloud-based solution that offers a variety of features that make it easy to connect to remote devices, view and control them, and troubleshoot problems. One unique feature of ConnectWise Control is its integration with ConnectWise Manage. This integration allows businesses to connect remote supp ... read more about ConnectWise Control$29 Per Year14 Days25% in Remote Support Software
Rescue scales to deliver flexible, reliable remote support no matter how big your business is – or how fast it grows. It's about more than tackling tech issues. It's about saving time and money, and boosting efficiencies across your company, just like these Rescue customers. ... read more about Rescue$108.25 Per Month14 Days100% in Remote Support Software
ISL Light is an easy-to-use remote desktop software for security-conscious users. It comes at a great price-performance. ISL Light is a powerful tool that helps IT staff and support technicians solve problems remotely, either through unattended access, remote support, or even though screen-sharing on mobile devices. It works cross-platform and offers 256-bit encrypted sessions with all standard re ... read more about ISL Online$145 Per Year15 Days25% in Remote Support Software
Remote control and systems management tools in one easy-to-use package
If you are looking for powerful, versatile, secure, compliant, and extensible remote support software, then SolarWinds Dameware Remote Support is a great option. The unique feature of SolarWinds Dameware Remote Support is its extensibility. It can be extended with various third-party plugins, which can add additional functionality to the software. This makes it a great choice for businesses that n ... read more about Dameware Remote Support$388 One-time14 Days100% in Remote Support Software
It implifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. With millions of users worldwide, our cloud-based solutions make it possible for people and companies to connect and engage with their workplace, colleagues, customers and products anywhere, anytime. ... read more about LogMeIn Pro$349.99 Per Year14 Days25% in Remote Support Software
RemotePC is a remote support software businesses, organizations, and individuals use to support their customers and employees. One unique feature of RemotePC is its Web-based interface. This feature allows users to connect to remote devices from any web browser. This can be a great way to support customers or employees who cannot install the RemotePC software on their own devices. ... read more about RemotePC$22.12 Per Year30 Days50% in Remote Support Software
BeyondTrust is powerful Remote Support Software that Supercharges your service desk with secure access and support for any device, any system, from anywhere – including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, & iOS. One unique feature of BeyondTrust Remote Support is its integration with other BeyondTrust products. This integration allows businesses to seamlessly connect their remote support sessions wi ... read more about BeyondTrust$1995 Per Year7 Days100% in Remote Support Software
Getscreen.me is a cloud-based software providing remote access via a browser. Connecting via a link without installing additional programs and entering passwords increases connection speed. The software has integrations with Telegram, Google Chrome, Jira Service Desk and via API. The service is suitable for administration, technical support, as well as for remote connection to an office computer f ... read more about Getscreen.meContact vendor14 Days30% in Remote Support Software
GoToMyPC is simpler, more secure, and more cost-effective remote support software. It is a powerful and versatile application that can be used for a variety of purposes, including remote support, remote desktop sharing, and online meetings. The unique feature of GoToMyPC is its white label option. This option allows businesses to rebrand GoToMyPC as their own product, which can be helpful for busi ... read more about GoToMyPC$35 Per Month7 Days50% in Remote Support Software
SimpleHelp is the simplest way for support professionals to help customers anywhere
Your customers can request support in just two clicks: Download and Run. The support application gathers information from your customer and their computer and adds them to your support queue. In seconds your technicians can view and control their computer. SimpleHelp includes advanced file transfer capabilities to copy files to and from the remote machine, a diagnostics mode to better understand p ... read more about Simplehelp$300 One-timeN/A33% in Remote Support Software
Splashtop Remote Support software is Cost-effective and powerful endpoint monitoring and management solution for MSPs and IT Professionals. One unique feature of Splashtop Remote Support is its Guest Access feature. This feature allows users to grant temporary access to their devices to other users. This can be a great way to provide support to customers or employees without having to give them fu ... read more about Splashtop Remote Support$40 Per Month7 Days100% in Remote Support Software
More than just a remote control software - Full remote system management
Goverlan Reach is a powerful All-In-One remote desktop access / remote system management / account management / process automation solution for the enterprise. From user support, to software and patch management, you will find it in Goverlan Reach. ... read more about Goverlan ReachContact vendor30 Days50% in Remote Support Software
Remote Utilities is the lightning-fast remote desktop software that provides secure access to remote workstations, servers, and laptops. The program offers a variety of licensing options, including a free-for-business license. For businesses: - Access unattended remote workstations and servers within LAN/VPN or across the Internet - Deploy the program in an Active Directory environment and ... read more about Remote UtilitiesFree versionAvailable50% in Remote Support Software
We provide a free edition for individual users who don't need to share remote connections and privileged passwords with other IT professionals. And Enterprise Edition for MSPs, IT professionals & helpdesk technicians who need to share remote connections and privileged passwords with other team members. ... read more about Remote Desktop ManagerFree versionAvailable50% in Remote Support Software
IT pros, sysadmins and help desk technicians know that an easy-to-use and quick to deploy remote desktop access solution is essential for supporting end users, and managing multiple remote servers. At the same time, management must ensure that the price point is affordable and sustainable. The answer is to find a solution that strikes the perfect balance between cost, functionality, and user exper ... read more about Wayk NowFree versionAvailable50% in Remote Support Software
Remote support software designed to help your IT business succeed—at an affordable price. SolarWinds Take Control is built to help IT service providers support more customers via fast, intuitive remote support to nearly any platform. Take Control provides access to deep diagnostics from one dashboard while simultaneously connecting to devices typically in seconds. It's designed to fit your techn ... read more about SolarWinds Take Control$29 Per MonthMore than 30 days100% in Remote Support Software
Netop Remote Control is remote access software that helps organizations reduce tech support costs, meet compliance standards, and instantly connect to devices and servers from anywhere in the world. With the most robust security features on the market, Netop Remote Control provides the access you need without compromising security. ... read more about Netop Remote Control$33 Per Year30 Days50% in Remote Support Software
RealVNC Connect is proprietary software that provides remote access to computers. It can be used for remote support, remote desktop sharing, and online meetings. RealVNC Connect is the “no regrets” remote support platform for engineers looking for the most reliable, most secure solution. One unique feature of RealVNC Connect is its cloud-based architecture. RealVNC Connect is a cloud-based sof ... read more about VNC Connect$3.34 Per Month30 Days100% in Remote Support Software
Remote support solution designed for delivering instant unattended and on-demand support to clients located anywhere in the world. FixMe.IT provides multi-session handling, unlimited on-demand support and access to up to 150 unattended machines. Other key features include branding, multi-monitor navigation, two-way desktop sharing, file transfer, drawing tools, session recording, reporting, and mu ... read more about FixMe.IT$30 Per Month15 Days50% in Remote Support Software
Free remote desktop software, for remote support, remote access, and online meetings
Iperius Remote is lightweight and versatile software for connecting remotely to any Windows computer or server. No firewall installation or configuration required, file transfer, multiple sessions, unattended remote login, presentations and screen sharing. A remote control utility that is easy to use, safe, reliable and at an unbeatable cost. ... read more about Iperius Remote DesktopFree versionAvailable50% in Remote Support Software
Remote computer control software - UltraViewer. Helping you control the computer to support your friends, partners and customers remotely is simple. UltraViewer is designed to support customer, partner remotely. Your clients can observe all you do on their screen and take control whenever they want. Conveniently chat with your partner while controlling their machine. You can toggle chat on/off whe ... read more about UltraViewerFree versionAvailable100% in Remote Support Software
Remote access software, free remote desktop software, remote administration Windows
LiteManager Pro/Free — remote access software for remote administration of computers over the Internet or remote control in a local network, for distant learning, providing remote support to users and supervising work activity of employees. The program allows one to quickly and easily control a computer desktop in real-time mode with full support for Windows and provides secure remote access to ... read more about LiteManagerFree versionAvailable33% in Remote Support Software
Remote access and support made easy. Unlimited on-demand remote assistance for only $99/year, and unattended remote access plans starting at just $99/year for 10 computers, making dualmon the price leader for remote access solutions. No installation needed for users to get assistance. Includes 10 seats for support reps, and unlimited sessions. Custom cobranding, session recording, file transfer, r ... read more about dualmon$49 Per YearAvailable50% in Remote Support Software
ScreenMeet provides Enterprise Remote Support for the Customer Experience Revolution. For enterprises looking to engage customers at all stages of their lifecycle, support in the digital era has never been more important. ScreenMeet delivers cloud-based remote desktop and web-only cobrowse solutions to the world’s largest service organizations. We make it simple for them to see, troubleshoot and ... read more about ScreenMeetContact vendorN/A100% in Remote Support Software
iSupport, is used by more than 250,000 help desk professionals every day to help them solve their most demanding support issues. iSupport Software two editions (Incident Management and Service Desk) with the power and flexibility to meet your company's needs as they change over time. iSupport enables you to manage Incidents, Problems, Changes, CMDB, Assets, Knowledge, Workflows, and more. ... read more about iSupportContact vendorN/A25% in Remote Support Software
SessionStack is a customer support platform that offers co-browsing, session replay, error notifications, troubleshooting insights, reporting, and analytics tools. SessionStack gives you the context you need to provide fast and personal assistance. It cuts back-and-forth and improves customer experience. SessionStack integrates with Zendesk, Freshdesk, Intercom, Olark, and other support platforms. ... read more about SessionStackContact vendorAvailable100% in Remote Support Software
DeskRoll Remote Desktop is a tool for support technicians, administrators and helpdesks. It works in any modern browser, and on mobile devices including Apple and Android gadgets. Help your client remotely by logging in to their computer. Manage your computer from anywhere in the world, any time! ... read more about DeskRoll$12.95 Per Month7 Days33% in Remote Support Software
Introduction to Buyer’s Guide for Remote Support Software
Successful businesses depend on long-lasting relationships with not only their internal customers but also their external customers. The need of the hour is to be flexible and responsive to extend support instantly in real-time. Managed service providers, IT service providers, or helpdesk professionals are often required to connect and control devices from a remote location to resolve any technical issues and automate tasks. The intention is to offer services quickly at reduced costs without being physically present to support them. Businesses into this service can use Remote support software to monitor, manage, fix problems remotely, and enhance customer relationships.
The remote support service can address all the pain points that traditional support services fail to do and integrate well with the modern work environment. There is various software available in the market for rendering the remote support service, and the choice of software differs from business to business.
This buyer’s guide for remote support software is designed to help business enterprises and start-ups to get better insights on the remote support software pricing, features, and benefits so that they can choose the right software for their organization.
How Important Is Remote Customer Support For Any Organization?
Customer support weighs as equal as a marketing or sales department for any organization; it is because when a company sells products or services to the customer, they also promise to deliver better customer service or tech support. The way the organizations deliver support services to customers can have a significant influence on its revenue and brand value. Strong tech support can help the organization in a myriad of ways.
- Competitive edge: A strong tech support can be a key differentiator for taking the lead against the competitors. It can decide whether your customers will stay with you or find other alternatives.
- Save maintenance cost: Efficient tech support can reduce the maintenance time and can save the company’s cost for fixing the issues.
- Scope to improve product or service: The tech support agents collect a lot of information while troubleshooting customer issues, and this information can sometimes be very useful in identifying the loopholes in the system. Eventually, the company can improve its product or service by eliminating the existing technical glitches.
- Retain customers: A pleasant customer experience always promises a long-term partnership with the customer. Since the tech support directly deals with the customers, their instant remote support and services have a great impact in retaining the customers.
- Promoting brand: The support team also represents the brand; their approach for handling customer queries can build brand value.
What Is Remote Support Software?
Remote support software is a tool that helps IT experts or support agents to access the client devices remotely to provide support and maintenance. Besides troubleshooting the customer’s issues, it is used for sending updates or installing the applications. It has helped to reduce the workload from the support executives as they can access the faulty system anytime as well as can coordinate with other agents for resolving the issues. The organizations that adopt remote support software in their organization can cut maintenance costs and improve customer relationships.
Since remote support service is becoming ubiquitous for most companies, the remote support software ensures that it works smoothly. The remote support programs can be used as a standalone application or come integrated with IT management tools.
Who uses Remote Support Software?
- IT departments
- Helpdesk managers
- Corporate and private firms
- Software vendors
- Managed Service providers
Types of Remote Support Software
Usually, the remote support software is categorized into two categories,
- Attended or On-demand Remote Support: The on-demand or attended remote software enables users to avail immediate help to resolve their issues. The IT technician connects to the client’s device and fixes the issue promptly without any pre-installation. It eliminates the lengthy process of asking the client about the issue and then instructing them step-by-step to fix the problem.
- Unattended Remote Support: The unattended remote support gives users additional access to fix the customers’ issues even when they are not available. It helps technicians with issue resolution, patch installation, and troubleshooting non-urgent issues. Primarily, the unattended remote support helps in providing routine maintenance and support to the customers without support agent intervention.
How Can Remote Support Software Help In Overcoming the Common Challenges and Improving Customer Service?
- Do more with less: One common challenge the support agent faces while working in a customer-centric organization is that they have to respond to customers' queries quickly with fewer resources. It makes their work quite stressful and inefficient. The remote support software’s ability to monitor multiple screens can help to overcome such issues.
- Customer's higher expectations: The globalization of businesses has connected customers across the world, which has put support agents under pressure to pace up their support services and to handle a massive customer base. The remote support tool can help the support agents manage the enormous volume of customers and prioritize their work based on the complexity of the issues.
- Limitations of traditional methods: The legacy system with an outdated support system like IVR can be a roadblock in delivering efficient and quick customer support. With the help of efficient remote support programs, the agent can propose a solution through drawings or even by tagging objects.
- Unable to support new technology: The modern workplace demands a fast response to customer queries, and without implementing the latest technology, it is quite challenging to set a responsive support service. The legacy system lacks the infrastructure required to facilitate new technologies in the support system. Technology like VoIP in remote support tools can assist in addressing customers’ queries quickly.
- Access irrelevant data: Access to customers’ accurate data is of utmost importance to help customers with their queries. A gap between support service and CRM can prevent support agents from delivering a smooth customer experience. There must be uniformity in the customer’s data that CRM and support services are accessing. The customer support software can easily collaborate with CRM tools to gather accurate information about the customers.
So, Remote Support Software can help in overcoming these challenges and in improving customer service.
What Are the Benefits of Remote Support Software?
- Reach global customer base: The businesses are rapidly growing beyond their geographical boundaries, and various technologies are assisting them in making this possible. Remote IT support software gives business owners the ability to serve their global customer base from anywhere.
- Cost-effective: Remote support software is cost-effective if the company compares the expense of technician personal visits to the location against the remote support service.
- Access to the latest software: With remote support programs, it is easy to communicate and receive all the updates on the new release of the software or security patch.
- Easy maintenance and monitoring: The remote support software features enable easy maintenance and monitoring of any critical issues within the system. Real-time monitoring can help the technician to spot any unusual activity before it gets out of control. The multi-screen monitoring allows users to keep watch on all the screens at one go, which is useful in prioritizing their work based on the issues.
- Data backup: Some remote support software vendors allow off-site backup, so in case if the users are hit by malicious attacks or corrupt their data, the remote support software can restore the data.
- Knowledge sharing: The best remote support tools give the flexibility to collaborate with other team members to assist in troubleshooting the issues. It not only helps to resolve the issue faster but also enhances knowledge sharing.
- Interruption-free support: In case if the users are facing any technical glitch, they can reboot the system instantly and reconnect immediately without losing any important aspects of the ongoing session. The users can even save remote sessions easily on the local computer.
- Easy file sharing: The best remote support tools provide drop and drag features, which makes file sharing on remote support systems easy.
- Audio/Video calls: The top remote support software comes with audio/video features, which help users to answer their queries quickly.
- Supports multiple languages: The best remote support tools come integrated with multiple languages, and the support agents do not have to worry while communicating within the team or resolving issues with their native language.
Essential Features of Remote Support Software:
- Live chat
- Remote printing
- File sharing
- Third-party integrations
- Unattended access
- Screen recording
- Multiple monitor access
- User management
- Support cross-platform
- Customization options
- Support for plugins
- Session audits and monitoring
- Support audio/video calls
- Mobile applications
What Are the Factors to Consider Before Buying the Best Remote Support Software?
- Security: Security is a sensitive subject when it comes to remote support tools. If the hackers somehow succeed in getting access to the system, they can exploit it in many ways. The users have to ensure that the remote support software service provider delivers all the necessary security tools and features to protect the system.
- Pricing: Pricing is an essential factor for any organization, and requires a thorough understanding of the offerings from the Vendors. There are many variations in remote support tools and could be due to their pricing models, the number of users, and features. A lifetime licensing could be cost-effective than subscription-based pricing in the long run, but when there is a frequent update, the subscription-based model could be more accountable. Prospective buyers have to analyze the tool and also check if there are any hidden or upgrade costs associated with the software.
- Compliances: Certain industries like healthcare have to follow the necessary regulatory and compliance rules. If they are using a remote support tool, they have to ensure that it is in compliance with the industry’s requirements. The users can ask the remote support software companies about their compliance with industry standards.
- Integration: The IT department would be using the remote support tool more frequently, so the customer support tool must integrate well with the IT infrastructure. Not just IT infrastructure, with the rising demand for mobile devices, the software should also blend well with mobile devices.
- Scalable: The top remote support software is flexible to meet the growing demands of the business. The users should pick the remote support software that is scalable to an unlimited number of devices and users.
- Customized branding options: The branding options can allow users to insert their company logos and match the look of your brand. It reflects the brand and gives a sense of reliability to end-users. It is recommended that users pick a remote support program that allows customizing the application design.
- Automation: Automation eliminates the need to perform repetitive tasks and reduces task handling time. The automation scripts can automate steps like updating patches, troubleshooting, and installing software. The automation feature can help to respond and resolve client queries quickly.
- Multiple session handling: Remote IT support software enables users to manage multiple sessions and troubleshoot issues simultaneously. Instead of attending to customer issues on the phone, the multiple sessions handled through remote support tools are quite efficient.
- Unattended access: Some queries do not require the support agent’s immediate intervention, and in such cases, unattended access is critical. It takes the burden from the attendants and saves their time, which can be used for solving more complex issues.
How Secure Is the Remote Support Software?
Yes, remote support software is secure to use.
Security is the key concern for any company planning to board remote support software, especially when users give access to their system remotely. The remote support software is the right solution to a digital workspace that strives to deliver better customer support. It ensures that customers get their issues resolved without any hassle or compromising security.
The remote support software solutions are interlaced with robust security measures like two-factor authentication, permission-based access, auditing and reporting, AES (256 bit) session encryption, etc., that protect the user’s system from unauthorized access. But software alone is not vulnerable to cyber-attacks; there are devices and internet connections that can be exploited by hackers to enter the users’ system. To neutralize such attacks some remote support software service providers offer additional security features like intrusion detection systems, firewall, internet usage monitoring, remote connection security, etc. The remote support software companies implementing robust security features and users following necessary security protocols will ensure that hackers do not intrude into the system.
Latest Trends In Remote Support Software
- AI chatbots: AI chatbots are quickly gaining popularity in support services. Their self-learning ability prepares them to deliver better support services and reduces the support agents’ workload. The advantage of AI chatbots is that they can converse in any language, which makes it easy to address any audience around the globe.
- Voice and Video Chats: Voice and video chat are rapidly becoming the norm in customer support as it does not need any installation or additional plugins. For complex technical issues, face-to-face resolution can be more feasible, and video chats are perfect for providing instant tech support to customers.
- Co-browsing: Co-browsing or collaborative browsing allows support agents to collaborate with customers in real-time. Unlike a screen-sharing app, the modern co-browsing does not require download, installation, or plugins. The customer can integrate co-browsing with video and live chats to resolve their issues. Co-browsing is entirely web-based, which makes it faster and secure for both agents and customers. The organizations see immense potential in co-browsing combined with video chats.
Tips to Make the Remote Support Service Efficient
- Select right remote support service software: There are numerous support service software available in the market, and each of these software offers different features. It is imperative that users shortlist software that serves their business goal and has high ROI.
- Reliable internet connection: For effective customer support, reliable and high-bandwidth internet is essential. A slow internet connection can hamper the communication channel, leading to misunderstanding and spoiling the brand image. The customer who is already in a bad mood due to the technical queries can become enraged if the support agent cannot respond due to a poor internet connection.
- Be consistent: Support agents have to be consistent and precise in their approach to solving customer’s issues. If the support agent fails to understand the issue during the first interaction, it is possible the agent may see the customer visiting them over and again.
- Follow security protocols: To carry safe and secure customer support, the service provider must ensure that the support agents perform their operation in a secure environment and follow all necessary security protocols. For instance, taking data-back or updating anti-virus regularly.
- Self-service: Give more control to the customers by allowing them to resolve their problems by themselves. The support agent can use tutorial videos or guides to help customers troubleshoot issues without any agent intervention. But also ensure that for complex issues options like video or voice chatting should also be made readily available.
What Is the Average Cost of Remote Support Software?
The remote support software pricing can vary based on the software vendor’s subscription plan; it can be a fixed monthly plan, one-time licensing, or even by quote. The remote support software cost largely depends on the requirements of the business and the size of the business. However, the average price of top remote support software could be anywhere around $3/month to $110/month or more.
- Remote support system for small businesses or start-ups: Small businesses and start-ups looking for low-cost remote support software can refer to “Remote PC” as an ideal option. This Remote support software can cost users about $22/year with all the necessary features available; the software can be further cheaper if the discount offers are active. The other options users can consider is “VNC Connect.” It is one of the best remote support software for small businesses with security features like 256 AES encryption and multi-factor authentication. In case users are keen about the cloud connections and no installation, then they can choose their higher version. Both these tools offer a free trial. The other tools that could help small businesses and start-ups to take advantage of remote IT support software without taking much stress about the budget include Netop Remote Control, dualmon, and ConnectWise Control. Some tools also offer free versions.
- Remote support system for mid-sized and large enterprises: Prospective buyers who are looking for features like multi-monitor navigation, session transfer, custom report, reboot and reconnect, then medium range tools are the best options. “Zoho Assist,” with a starting price of $50/month, offers a rich set of features that could well fit the organization’s needs. If the users want to spend less then, a tool like “Splashtop Remote Support” is an ideal choice with a starting price of $17/month. The software offers attractive features like drag-and-drop and custom branding. The other remote support software companies that fall in the same segment include GoToMy PC, SolarWinds Take Control, and Fix Me. IT. There are also enterprise-level remote support systems that offer full-fledged remote support software features. One of them is “BeyondTrust” which offers cloud support services with a starting price of $1995/ year. The tool can be deployed on any O.S and integrates well with CRM or ITSM. The tool offers a free trial version. The other tool that joins the league includes Rescue and Atera.
- Free and open-source remote support software: The free and open-source remote support software allows developers to change the source code and churn out new capabilities out of the system while keeping the cost at a bare minimum. For start-ups, the free and open-source support software can turn out to be a fair deal as they have to run a business with a low budget.
Why Refer to GoodFirms' List of Best Remote Support Software?
GoodFirms is one of the best review and rating platforms for IT solutions. GoodFirms has been listing software from various industries to help companies to mitigate their IT-related issues and conduct business processes efficiently. The platform follows a strict review and rating process to ensure that customers get the best software and allows them to compare various parameters like pricing, features, and service quality.
The digital revolution of businesses has allowed entrepreneurs to connect their customer base from anywhere and at any time. In order to retain more customers, the business owner ensures they deliver the best IT support service and fix their technical issues quickly. They are harnessing advanced technologies like remote support software that helps them strengthen their relationship with the customers and reduce the loops of technical queries that consume a lot of time and money. If you want your company to promptly answer all the customer queries and render a better customer experience, do not miss the best remote support software list.