Top Live Chat Software
Does your CRM need to live chat software for real-time interaction with website visitors? If yes, there are plenty of live chat apps or live chat support tool available to improve customer service and reduce support costs. Out of them, a select few are intuitive enough to bridge the gap between providers and seekers. At GoodFirms, we list some of the best live chat support software to aid businesses. These live chat services provide a range of live chat solutions such as video chat, voice chat, text chat as well as chatbots. Compare between the following live chat tools with the help of client reviews and live chat software details, and choose the befitting one:
List of Best Live Chat Software | Top Live Chat Apps
LiveAgent is a fully-featured web-based live chat and helpdesk software. LiveAgent streamlines all of your customer interactions into an integrated, seamless hybrid ticketing system where everything is easily accessible and manageable. LiveAgent harnesses the power of a universal inbox, real-time live chat, built-in call center, and a robust customer service portal. Advanced automation features, r... read more
UseResponse is a help desk software that includes functions like omni-channel support desk, smart automation, sales automation, task management and issue tracking. It provides real-time analytics to improve team performance. It also enables a user to personalize workflow. Companies from start-ups to large enterprise companies use this support software to improve their support processes and improve... read more
Bitrix24 - is an initiative of Bitrix, Inc., a privately-owned company owned and managed by its founders. The Bitrix24 service is the final evolutionary stage of Bitrix Intranet and Extranet solutions (Bitrix, Inc. products) and was launched as a beta cloud-based service in April 2012. Bitrix takes pride in serving customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small organizations, including well... read more
EngageBay is a simple, affordable, all-in-one marketing automation software built for small businesses and startups to acquire, engage, nurture web visitors and convert them to happy customers. Acquire leads through lead generation forms and popups, engage web visitors through beautiful landing pages, nurture them through engaging emails and automate your marketing funnel through marketing automat... read more
Engati allows you to build chatbots of varying complexities & scale with ease. With 150+ chatbot templates to help you get started, a best-in-class Conversation Flow builder, robust integration capabilities and ability to deploy the bot on Website, Facebook Messenger or one of 14+ channels, Engati has made Chatbot building easier than never before. The platform and it’s capabilities revolves a... read more
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use across the customer life cycle, from acquisition to engagement, and support. It's a modern product for sales, marketing and support to connect with customers and grow faster.
Velaro is the leading provider of live chat software built to support the unique needs of enterprise customers. Only Velaro offers Live Chat Performance Management – a suite of actionable analytics and reporting tools designed to drive agent excellence and customer satisfaction. Get real-time feedback, find coachable moments – and improve constantly.
Smith.ai Live Website Chat is the fastest & friendliest way to capture, screen & convert website leads 24/7. Our Live Chat agents answer questions, screen leads & schedule appointments. Custom AI chatbots assist for unparalleled accuracy and efficiency. Pay for relevant chats only, never spam or sales chats. Easy setup on all website platforms. Instant chat transcripts sent via email & CRM... read more
ManyChat empowers businesses to create Facebook Messenger bots for marketing, sales, and support, helping to grow ROI and revenue. We power more than 400,000 businesses all over the world to have 1B+ monthly business-to-customer conversations.
Olark can help you track leads, drive sales, increase conversions, and provide great customer service. Real-time visitor information like login name, geographic location, purchase history and cart contents help you personalize every interaction and strengthen customer relationships.
Freshchat is a modern messaging software built for teams who want to ace customer conversations — marketing, sales, or support.Engage proactively with visitors who are dropping off or are closer to making a purchase. Allow the bot to then kick in, qualify leads, and auto-upload them into your CRM.
ProProfs Chat is the easiest and fastest way to engage and convert website visitors to customers. Resolve customer issues faster by seeing what customers type (even before they send it) or what they are viewing on your website. Add ProProfs live chat software to your website to offer quality responses using ready-made templates & greetings, as effective customer service is an integral part of busi... read more
giosg combines data and artificial intelligence (AI) with feature-rich technology to provide intuitive solutions that deliver the right online trigger, to the right person at the right time - allowing your organisation to operate smarter.
Chatra is a live chat messenger app for your website. It is made to increase online sales but in a friendly, helpful way. Just because software is designed for business doesn’t mean it has to be clunky and corporate.
We're changing the way businesses communicate with customers, making real time a real thing.tawk.to is a free messaging app to monitor and chat with the visitors on your website, mobile app or from a free customizable page
SnapEngage offers enterprise chat software for sales and support teams. With over 21K users in 87 countries, our clients consistently capture more leads, increase CSAT/NPS and lower cost per interaction after implementing SnapEngage.
Tidio's primary focus has been the creation and development of SaaS (Software as a Service). Our hard work over the years has culminated in Tidio, one of the top live chat applications in the world today. With more than 160,000 clients around the globe, Tidio enhances the day-to-day customer experiences of small businesses and micro-enterprises. The app merges live chat and chatbots in one tool to... read more
LiveChat is a real-time, live chat software tool for ecommerce sales and support that is helping ecommerce companies create a new sales channel. We serve more than 25,000 businesses in over 150 countries, including large brands like Adobe, Asus, LG, Acer, Better Business Bureau or Air Asia and startups like SproutSocial, Animoto or HasOffers.
liveConnect is a customer support platform that provides ultimate flexibility for both the customer and customer service representative (ie. the agent). When trying to make an inquiry, customers can type out their message or make a phone call. On the other side, the agent will receive the request on their web browser, mobile app or phone depending on the medium in which the request is made. Once c... read more
We want to help you to get your Customer Support onto the next level. Our software is focused on keeping sensitive data under your own control since data privacy is one of our main goals. LiveZilla includes a live chat software with multi-website support, visitor monitoring and a help desk system that allows you to not only integrate emails that you receive from customers but also messages from T... read more
Zoho SalesIQ is an omni-channel prospect and customer engagement platform for websites and mobile apps. It comes along with significant features such as 1. Effecient and customizable Chatbots (Zobot) 2. Easy-to-use hat and all 3. Powering knowledge base 4. Rich mobile SDK (Mobilisten) for your mobile apps 5. Customizable chat window for your website.
An intelligent enterprise-ready HCM suite that automates HR processes, simplifies human interactions and delivers actionable insights to build better workplaces. We believe that we are India’s first HRMS company that has successfully developed an HR product that mimics the way humans work to get more done efficiently & faster. Inbox-for-HR is a tech-savvy and bold-new approach to human resource ... read more
LIvprop chat services incrementally increases your website conversions across the board. Livprop's chat agents personalizes website engagement across the board, leading to improved conversion rates and website engagement. The integrated lead handover enables a seamless lead handover that will further improve your website conversions. All in all, Livprop's integrated chat package helps you achieve ... read more
Rocket.Chat is a fast-growing enterprise communication and collaboration platform that is now installed on over 180k servers and counts over 10m users worldwide as well as having an active, passionate community of over 800 developer-contributors who help Rocket.Chat’s core team of developers to constantly improve the product.
Open source - Live Support chat for your website. Web and desktop clients. Co-Browsing, XMPP notifications, Telegram, Facebook messenger, Twilio, Chrome extension.Option to configure frequency for pro active chat invitation message. You can set after how many hours for the same user invitation message should be shown again.
Help Center Live is an open-source, community driven live chat & support system. You may easily provide live support on your website just like large companies do with very little work. With Help Center Live, you can provide a real-time, live support or sales person experience.
ChatOnWebsite software system is a dynamic customer chat support solution that provides a live chat tool for your website and your online customers in real time. Are you seeking a FREE live chat support software for your site? ChatOnWebsite is a great free live chat software. You can chat with your website customers free!
Our Live Support Software allows your website visitors to chat with a company support team and have their questions answered instantly by clicking on a Live Chat button embedded on your website. WebsiteChat.net live chat is a hosted service. No software installation on your web server is required. All you need to do is copy and paste live chat button HTML code.
REVE Chat is a multi channel live chat platform to provide real time sales and support assistance with AI powered chatbots. With automated live chat platform, you can qualify visitors into leads and deliver 24x7 automated customer support across multiple channels without losing the human touch. REVE Chat also offers a complete suite of live engagement tools with co-browsing & video chat to deli... read more
MobileMonkey is the world’s best Facebook Messenger marketing platform. Connect with customers on the chat platform used by over 1.3 billion people around the world. MobileMonkey makes it easy to build chatbots and execute marketing automation without writing a line of code. Marketers can do chat blasting, drip campaigns and list building in Messenger with powerful chatbot building tools.
Re:amaze is a customer service platform designed for websites, stores, and apps. Use Re:amaze to provide exceptional and centralized customer support through live chat, email, social media, and mobile SMS/MMS. Businesses of all shapes and sizes also rely on Re:amaze for sales and marketing automation using features such as Re:amaze Cues (a way to automatically message online customers), Re:amaze L... read more
Tars helps marketers increase their PPC and paid ad conversion rate using chatbots based conversational landing pages. Tars is a chatbot platform that allows marketers to build automated conversational workflow to talk to users clicking on your PPC/Paid campaigns. Tars web-based chatbots replace your static landing pages (forms) to give your users a conversational post-click experience and help yo... read more
Tryvium Desk an Enterprise collaboration platform fueled with AI chatbots, to transcend difficulty in automating certain IT operations and providing most comprehensive customer experience & services. To go beyond traditional customer services and to expand the voice of the customer, Tryvium integrates MS Teams with markets leading ITSM tools empowering agent’s console with 360-degree view of cus... read more
eGain Chat enables you to offer real-time chat assistance—text, audio, video—to website visitors. Agents can exchange text messages, files, web pages, and knowledge base articles with visitors to answer their queries, proactively as well as reactively. An integral part of eGain’s customer engagement software suite, eGain’s live chat software integrates seamlessly with the other social expe... read more
Automate your customers' communication with artificial intelligence-driven bots and a chat system integrated with the most-used platforms. Save time and use the software you already know and love.
Consolto offers a plugin that embeds on your website and enables you communicate with your clients as close as possible to being there with them. On top of the trivial chat, videochat and screen sharing, we've built an innovative collaborative map application tailored to travel agents, tour operators, travel guides and hotels. In addition, for support and sales teams, we provide a 3D model that is... read more
Akio proposes Akio.CX, a unified customer relations platform - with all channels including voice, emails, chat, social media,... - combined with a complete listening and analytics system of media coverage, social conversations and customer feedback. Our offer is designed to help companies to optimise customer service experience and increase customer knowledge.
AppYogi, derived from upyogi, meaning 'useful' in Hindi. We handcraft apps that are useful and help you do small things more efficiently, making you more productive. We have just started, and bigger, brighter things are yet to come... stay tuned. If you like our apps feel free to drop a word of praise, who doesn't like a bit of flattery!
Chatbot support is no match for its human counterpart when it comes to detecting emotions, understanding context, or knowing when to stray from any given protocol. But chatbots can be very useful for machine-like tasks. The repetitive part of the service process that support agents are happy to do without. Here are a few examples of what you can do with the Userlike chatbot API.
Pure Chat was born with a simple premise: to help entrepreneurs and small teams have better conversations with leads and customers. Since launching in 2012, small businesses have generated over three million chats on the Pure Chat platform. In January 2015 Pure Chat won a $250,000 prize in the Arizona Innovation Challenge. In April 2015, Pure Chat secured $1.5M in funding to help fuel growth and s... read more
Your customers are on websites, the phone, social media, the list goes on. JivoChat allows visitors to talk to you using their favorite platforms, so you never miss an opportunity to make a connection.
The single most effective way for attracting new customers and keeping existing customers happy is to talk to them. Whether its customers contacting you about a problem or you informing customers about a new service, they are all valuable conversations on which great relationships are built. The problem for small businesses is the growing wedge between customer support and customer relationship... read more
They are boring, cumbersome, and most importantly, potential customers hate filling them out. Yet, this terrible method of lead generation pervades all businesses. Need a loan? Fill out a form. Need Car insurance? Another form. Want to open a checking account? You guessed it, a whole bunch more forms. At Tars, we think that such a situation is unacceptable, so we decided to fix it. Chatbots bui... read more
Every month, billions of people use Facebook to connect with their friends and favorite brands. Facebook messenger for business allows brands to have more meaningful conversations with their customers. Quiq combines the power of technology with the social experience so that Facebook users can initiate a conversation directly with your company or as a call to action on one of your Facebook ad campa... read more
Froged is easy to install, just with a few steps, you can include in your product, live chat, knowledge base, in-app messages and much more to have a life cycle customer service
A few years back, customers had to wait several days for an email reply or hang on the line waiting for an operator when making a phone call. Today, customers expect they can message companies via live chat, messengers, or social media and receive an instant response. Chaport provides businesses an easy way to connect new communication channels, get closer to customers, and stay competitive in ... read more
Chat with your customers in real time Instantly setup Live chat or Facebook chat Support for multiple channels including Text messaging and Voice mail Automated responses while you are away Custom look and feel, Integrations and many more features
Consumers care first and foremost about having their time valued by brands. Our complete and versatile customer service solution makes us a one-stop-shop for brands to care for their customers more effectively and efficiently, while boosting customer satisfaction and engagement.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Provide Support and taking the time to view our website. Let us know if we can assist you with your online communication needs. Provide Support is a privately held company with customers in all parts of the world. Since August of 2003, we’ve been helping businesses improve their customer service and increase sales. Our mission is to empower companie... read more
- Live chat software buyer’s guide
- What is live chat?
- Is Live Chat the best method of conversational commerce?
- How to implement live chat into your business?
- What is live chat software?
- What are the features of live chat support software?
- What are the benefits of live chat software?
- Which type of live support software is apt for your business?
- What points to be considered before choosing the live chat software?
- What are the latest trends observed in the live chat system?
- What is the average cost of live chat software?
- Why refer to GoodFirms’ list of best live chat software?
Online businesses demand access to more support and sales channels. Current generation technologies provide ample ways to communicate with users or customers. Nowadays, the channel which is gaining popularity is live chat.
With live chat technique, the customers can have an immediate response to their queries on a website. The ecommerce businesses can capture leads, reduce bounce rate, and bring down the number of shopping cart abandonment by employing live chat software.
B2B businesses can launch campaigns based on user behavior and can offer proactive support with the help of live chat solutions. Investing in live chat software will enable the smooth running of online business. This buyer’s guide is aimed at assisting the readers to know all about the live chat software along with the factors that need to be considered before picking the best live chat software for their business operations.
Live chat serves as a medium that enables businesses to engage with website visitors. Customers can communicate with customer service representatives in real-time. On a website, the visitors can have a live interaction with agents in a chat box within a browser.
Live chat is a more personal and engaging method of communication. It is faster, and customers feel satisfied with this live chat channel. The point that defines live chat as one of the best ways of conversational commerce are as follows:
- Live chat helps in meeting customer expectations. The customers demand live chat to experience online shopping. The live chat has become the baseline requirement for everyone in the eCommerce game. All queries are answered by the live person during online purchasing, even if they are shopping with small retailers.
- A live chat system helps in building trust with visitors. The majority of consumers are likely to come back to a website that offers live chat options. The live chat option gives confidence to the consumers and assures instant support from the company.
- Live chat helps in increasing sales and conversions. The sellers prefer to have a friendly, interactive, and personal exchange with their clients and customers. The idea of building a connection with another human is the strength of conversational commerce. If the customers’ questions are not appropriately answered, then they abandon their purchase, so it becomes clear that live chat plays a crucial role in sales and conversion.
- The commerce from a conversational standpoint provides lots of benefits to the sellers. The live chat option can reduce abandoned carts, boost the likelihood of visitors making a purchase, amplify average order value, and can reduce returns.
- Live chat can increase ROI on paid ad campaigns. The live chat option on the website can convert more visitors to buyers. It can make the ads more compelling. The live chat option on the website becomes essential when the seller is running the paid ad campaigns on Google or Facebook.
- Live chat helps in understanding the customers and enables them to get direct product feedback. The conversation with site visitors helps in making the right choice of the product or service. The conversations with site visitors help in learning more about their requirements. Even the customers and clients prefer to seek authentic interaction where they can be adequately listened to and can share knowledge along with recommendations.
The customers' focus has shifted from the traditional modes of communication (like calls, letters, and email) to instant messaging. Nowadays, customers look for quick responses that can save their time.
The efficient way to connect and communicate with customers is through the implementation of live chat software. The steps involved to implement live chat software into your business are as follows:
- Know goals for live chat
First of all, identify the objectives for which live chat software is to be implemented. If you want to use live chat software for support, then your goal is to increase customer satisfaction. Make use of the ticketing system (helps in handling complex cases that can be resolved during a chat) so that you don’t leave support cases unresolved. You can use the satisfaction and average response time reports to keep track of the most critical metrics.
If you prefer to use live chat for sales, then your primary target is to increase conversion and reduce cart abandonment rates. You can tag each conversation to go after trends and make use of greetings to target customers who are stalling on product and cart pages. See how much money live chat is bringing to the business by viewing the tracked sales report.
In case you are employing live chat for lead generation, then the requirement is to have more valuable leads. Before the visitor starts a conversation, you can make use of the pre-chat survey to obtain the information you need. You can use the automatic greetings on pages that can bring significant traffic.
- The live chat box design
Design the chat box that will appear on the right corner of the website page. Make sure you customize the chat box to align with the theme of the website. Design an attractive chatbox that complements the company’s logo, color, and font type. The inconsistent chatbox with the website’s theme can remove you from your business strategy and can confuse customers.
- Bring people on board
For better results, quickly add teammates to live chat. This allows you to talk to your teammates about why you need a live chat and in what way it can be helpful in their (teammates) work. Being the owner of your business, you can assign roles to your teammates. Either your teammates can be admins or agents. Agents can answer chats along with tickets, and can also see reports. They can’t change settings. Admins hold all agent permissions and have access to all settings.
- Sales Funnel
Have a thorough understanding of the sales funnel to generate revenue and prepare for the market. In the sales funnel system, different phases involve helping consumers make informed decisions and making the purchase. The different phases are the awareness phase, interest phase, evaluation phase, and purchase phase. In simple terms, it involves the customer’s buying process and the typical stages that the customer experiences before making a purchase.
- Configure and do a test run
If you want to know that everything is up to the mark, then before going live you can test live chat with teammates and friends. You can check the essential tools and features like agent status, canned responses, tickets, and much more.
- Add the chat widget
Make your app live. Add the chat widget to your site and go live. With technical support or specialized knowledge, you can run your website smoothly by adding the chat widget.
- Conversion and traction
Drive the customers in such a way that they can show interest in your product and finally purchase it. The welcoming approach should be able to engage visitors that help in generating business. Your live chat platform should be able to win people’s trust and educate the customers efficiently. Productive and useful conversations on live chat can bring long-term relationships with the customers and help in repeating business.
- Create shortcut templates
You can create short templates based on the general questions of the customers. The short cuts can help in multiplying response speed. Customized messages can provide better results. The customers lose interest in live chat platforms when they know that pre-scripted responses are used in the live chat system.
- KPIs to measure ROI
According to actual business objectives, the companies can set their KPIs. These KPIs help in understanding and measuring the critical metrics related to customer satisfaction, team, and agent performance along with cost and ROI associated with the live chat support. You can review your live chat implementation by tracking the KPIs. In this way, you can measure how profitable these KPIs have been in gaining the objectives.
- Social Networking
You can invite the customer on the social media profile if you have a successful chat with the customer. On the social media page, the satisfied customer can bring positive feedback. Business owners can reward customers for their feedback on the social media platform. They can offer complimentary gift coupons in the form of rewards.
After knowing about the implementation of live chat system into your business, let’s discuss the live chat software in detail:
Live chat software is the application that enables the service and sales team of the company to form a connection with the website visitors in real-time. The live chat & support system provides an easy and simple way to answer questions quickly.
The online live chat software offers a wide array of functions for the website. The key features of live chat system are as follows:
- Auto messages
Messages are sent automatically based on the visitor’s behavior. These automated messages help in providing proactive support. This type of functionality of live support software helps brands in getting more customers.
- Chat rating
This feature of live chat software for websites helps in improving the quality of service. The confidence of the agent gets a boost up with positive reviews. The negative reviews encourage the agent to work on their overall performance. This feature plays a vital role in live chat apps.
- Visitor Tracking
This feature of a live chat service provider serves as a comprehensive tracking facility that helps in providing a more profound insight into the website visitor’s behavior. All the information related to the amount of time spent by a visitor in the chat, conversion tracking, agents’ overall activity, and record of transcript reports is included.
- Chat forms
Before starting the conversation, the chart forms of a live chat tool collect the visitor’s contact information with the help of pre-chat and offline forms.
- Chat routing
This feature of website live chat software assists agents in transferring chats to any free operators or automatically route customers to the right agent. In this way, the agents will not be slumped if in case the chat volume rises. Customers will have proper and timely responses.
- Typing Insight
The feature of typing insight of live chat apps gives you an idea when a chat agent or a customer is typing a message.
- Mobile optimization
While browsing the internet, many people make use of phones. The mobile optimization feature of live chat website software enables the website to provide support to various types of website visitors without paying attention to what kind of device visitors are using.
- Manual messages
With the existing customers, the live chat and support system can become one of the most engaging channels for communication with the existing customers. The manual messages are useful for announcing news/ new features to active users.
- Reports and analytics
The significant data such as operator activities, chat histories, conversion tracking, visitor details, and the average time spent on the chats can be monitored with the help of reports and analytics features. These data of live chat software for business are essential for shaping effective strategies and areas for improvement.
- Canned responses
The online live chat software can pre-save common questions and answers for the users. (Canned response - pre-determined responses to common questions).This feature helps in speeding up the agent’s response time.
Other essential features of live chat & support system:
- Operator monitoring – This feature of the live chat tool helps supervise the operators by making use of relevant insights regarding their performance.
- Chat monitoring- The live support software features chat monitoring to track the detailed chat conversation in real-time. It enables you to see who among your agents are currently chatting.
- Compelling end-user experience- The live chat system holds a unique set of features that include rich text, image emoticons, sound effects, text and avatar icons, and user-selected fonts.
- Offline forms- The live chat service provider allows customers to reach the agent even if they are not online 24/7.
- Smart triggers- The live chat software arranges a custom trigger for specific circumstances by making use of a smart chat system.
- File transfers- The live chat tool has built-in functionality of transferring the files between chat operators and website visitors that ensures convenience.
- Queue times- Before starting the live chat conversation with the agents, the live chat apps offer the visitors a close approximation of wait time. It happens especially when there is a high volume of chat.
- Security- The live chat software has a security feature that manages encryption, credit card masking, data storage, compliance, single sign-on, logging in with Google, access restriction, and visitor banning.
- MSP (Managed Service Provider)- The live chat service provider helps remote teams to manage IT infrastructure and end-user systems.
- Customizable visitor popup messenger- The live chat system uploads the company’s logo and agent photo. It customizes agent greeting and system messages.
- Remote work – The live chat system supports teams and customers that are unable to interact from a shared office space.
- Customer Feedback – The live chat system enables the customer to rate the conversation and share the feedback with the manager of the company.
- Online CRM (Customer Relationship Management) - The live chat software manages all the company’s relationships with prospective and current customers. This feature aims to track and improve all relationships.
The live chat software provides instant and approachable customer support to all types of businesses. The customer support gets more efficient for the agents along with the customers by employing live chat software. The advantages of live chat website software are as follows:
- Quick resolutions
The website visitors do not require a longer time to answer a simple question with the help of website live chat software. Visitors can easily engage with the company as they know that their time will not be wasted. The agents are more productive and answer questions quickly.
- Lessens cost of customer support
The traditional methods of customer support like phone and email are often proved to be expensive and inefficient. These systems allow agents to handle only one customer query at a time. On the contrary, the live chat system enables agents to address multiple questions simultaneously.
- Address pain points
The live chat system is more personal and can directly address issues in comparison to the post on specific problems that the customers encounter that are created on other channels.
- Cost Savings
From both customer and the agent, the live chat service provider takes less effort and is relatively cheaper as compared to phone calls. Moreover, the live chat and support system allows for more support in less time and is considered effortless to multitask between different chat conversations.
- Improved sales conversions
In real-time, the customer queries related to a product or service are addressed with the help of live chat software. As a result, the sales process is accelerated. The live chat apps increase sales volume.
- Expand market reach
The live chat website software provides a more accessible and convenient way to make contact for the international customers who may not be able to form connections through calls.
- Enhances innovation
The live chat software for business provides a log of customer inquiries, complaints, requests, and suggestions. All these things can be analyzed to have new ideas about products and services.
- Boost services and customer loyalty
The live chat solution enables customers to develop a sense of commitment to products that offer satisfaction. It helps in reducing the level of stress.
- Offers convenience
The live chat apps allow customers to multitask, which they can easily shop, and it can wait for chat support.
The live chat software for websites serves as a simple and easy way for the customers to approach a company. The customers are more likely to engage themselves due to their suitability.
- Lead Generation
The live chat solutions servers as an easy way to begin a sales conversation. It is approachable for customers and provides an excellent opportunity to bring in a sale. The sales conversation becomes more comfortable for the customer due to the informality of live chat.
- Proactive Outreach
The live chat and support system allows visitors and customers to reach the managers of the company instantly. The proactive outreach abilities of the live chat system make it truly powerful.
Live chat analytics provide valuable insight into the agent. The manager can monitor agent performance with the help of a couple of visitor data that offers chat histories, agent performance reports, and wait time reports. As a result, the live chat apps help in adjusting staffing and training as per the requirement.
The major types of live chat software are:
- Live-text chat support- Many companies provide this text-only chat support system to its customers, which in turn helps increase customer engagement and conversation.
- Live video and Voices- This type of live chat system is more personal and reliable as it allows customers to chat and speak with agents. Not only this, but the customers can also see agents.
- Co-browsing – This type of online live chat software allows customers and agents to engage in co-browsing. Both customers and service agents can easily access an application on the web collectively. Here also, customers can speak to, chat with, and see agents.
The critical points to be considered before picking the live chat website software are as follows:
- Easy and simple customization – Choose the live chat software for business that provides easy customization as a business brand plays a vital role in forming an identity.
- Third-party integrations- Check whether your live chat support software can integrate with third-party integrations as small businesses prefer to use several customer-facing solutions to support their sales, marketing, and CRM.
- Security- Ensure that your live chat tools are well protected against cyber threats and other types of possible attacks.
- Mobile-responsive interface- Make sure that your live chat app enables customers to use their smartphones for sales and customer support. In the absence of a mobile-responsive interface, the customers have to depend on laptop and desktop to access live chat support systems.
- Simple or multi-channel support- As per your business requirement, consider the type of live chat system. Few live chat systems offer additional features and functions that help in providing 360-degree support. It includes integrations of call-back support and knowledge base.
- Cloud-based vs. self-hosted- Depending on your business requirements, choose the best live chat software among these two deployment options. Nowadays, many live chat products are available as cloud-hosted apps. This type of deployment provides regular updates, no IT infrastructure, security and bug control, data backups, recovery, 24/7 support, accessibility anytime, and anywhere.
- Value vs. price – Make sure that you opt the live chat support software that can give value to your business and can give higher returns in the long run. The cheapest option is not necessarily the apt choice for your business. In more top price product packages, you can get advanced features that can fulfill your business requirement.
- 24/7 Support- It is better to have a reliable live chat system that can reach your vendor 24/7, 365 days a year, and ask for assistance in the time of need.
- Onboarding – Make sure that your live chat support software is easily integrated into your website. You don’t have to undergo a long learning curve in understanding and setting the live chat system. The live chat tools should be easy-to-use.
The latest trends to be observed in live chat support system are :
- Significant customer support activity will happen without a human agent due to the increasing popularity of chatbots.
- Most of the consumers prefer human agents to AI (artificial intelligence) technologies.
- End users can majorly use live chat tools that can seamlessly integrate with their existing e-commerce, help desk, and CRM systems.
- Initiating the chat by the brand can help in converting visitors into potential customers.
- Integration with social networks can assist with growing customer reach without making the customers re-direct.
The average cost of live support software can be decided by considering the several crucial factors that are:
- Number of users and admins
- Business size
- Core functionalities of live chat support software
- Key elements offered by live chat software for business
- Type of Interface
- Cloud-based or an on-premise live chat app
The live chat and support system that offers basic features and is affordable to buy can be the right option for startups and growing small organizations. While the large organization can pick advanced plans so that they can have more powerful features of a live chat system that can effortlessly meet their business demands. The price of the live chat service provider that offers advanced plans can be a bit costlier.
The cost of the live support software can begin as low as $9per month(for example, Sugester). The live chat system can reach as high as $1500/month(for instance, Whisbi). Apart from these costs, there are some other charges linked with the vendors’ live chat software. The charges are included for installation, support, and maintenance.
Small businesses and start-ups can check free live chat software too. If you are looking for the best free live chat software, then feel free to explore the Goodfirms platform. LiveAgent, EngageBay, ManyChat, LiveZilla, Zoho SalesIQ, Rocket.Chat, LiveHelperChat, HelpCenterLive, SimpleChat, Chat4Support are some of the renowned free live chat software.
If you are hunting for the best live chat software for your business, then GoodFirms is there to assist you. The thorough research and in-depth survey by GoodFirms on the software can help in making a sound buying decision for the user. This well researched and huge platform believes in a customer-centric approach. Vendors and well-known software companies find this platform the right place to meet their business solutions.
Delve into the list of top-notch quality live chat software to discover their pricing data, core functionalities, deployment, and business size along with the authentic reviews. The dedicated and qualified experts at GoodFirms are always on their toes to answer the queries of their valuable readers.