Best Web Conferencing Software
Scrutinizing the web for the best web conferencing software to have a smooth conferencing experience? Access the list of top web conferencing tools with genuine reviews assembled by the research team of GoodFirms to assist you in selecting the best platform. These web conferencing systems cut-short your travel expenses by eliminating the need for being physically present for the meetings. In fact, the ease of connecting globally on audiovisual conferences improves team collaboration with flexible support. Needless to say, productivity increases and so does customer relations. So, if you are in need of the best web conferencing software that allows attending meetings on desktop and mobile on the go, just explore the list of the tools below:
List of Best Web Conferencing Software Tools with Reviews
Easily set up and host virtual events from any device with Digital Samba GDPR-compliant video conferencing software. Digital Samba enables organisations across industries to hold video meetings, webinars, trainings, and events in HD video & audio right from their browsers. It offers reliable, robust and secure HD webinars and meetings in your browser without any downloads. Digital Samba is GDP ... read more about Digital SambaContact vendor14 Days20% in Web Conferencing Software
GoBrunch can be used as your daily virtual office or community. Instead of sending messages, just turn on your mic to speak with your teammates. You can see who’s working and which room they are in. Within GoBrunch virtual workspaces, people can freely move between rooms and interact with different team members. At any time, you can share multiple screens and collaborate with your peers.In addit ... read more about GoBrunchFree versionAvailable20% in Web Conferencing Software
Zoom Meetings are easy, reliable, and secure, providing HD video, audio, and content sharing across everything from your mobile and desktop devices to telephones and conference room systems. Special features include cloud and local recording with transcripts and multi-user annotation capabilities via screen share. Easy access with one click, chat across platforms and share files all with encrypted ... read more about Zoom$14.99 Per MonthN/A25% in Web Conferencing Software
BlueJeans is the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day. The first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting, BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want. It is the meeting solut ... read more about BlueJeansContact vendorAvailable17% in Web Conferencing Software
Zoho Meeting is a secure online meeting platform and webinar solution that helps people find new ways to collaborate and work remotely with efficacy. Enhance your remote collaboration experience today with our highly secure online meeting software. Convey ideas better and build trust through video conferencing and audio conferencing. Collaborate and meet online via our secure web meeting software ... read more about Zoho Meeting$1 Per Month14 Days20% in Web Conferencing Software
Google Meet is a video-communication service developed by Google. It is one of two apps that constitute the replacement for Google Hangouts, the other being Google Chat. Google Meet is empowering individuals to be more productive by providing them with a secure and privacy-focused video conferencing platform that can be used to connect with colleagues, clients, and friends from all over the world ... read more about Google Meet$6 Per Month14 Days34% in Web Conferencing Software
Microsoft Teams is a Cloud-based application developed for business communications that helps manage chat, meet, file sharing, and more. Whether it’s chat, calls, or video, anyone can engage at any time, bringing everyone closer. Your docs, photos, videos, chat history, and meeting notes are always there, so it’s easier to work together. Set up your team’s space with all the apps you need so ... read more about Microsoft Teams$5 Per Month30 Days20% in Web Conferencing Software
Collaborate with your coworkers and clients remotely through group video calls, screen sharing, and messaging. Skype is for doing things together, whenever you’re apart. Skype is a video conferencing platform offering cross-platform capabilities, live subtitles and transcription, and affordable premium plans. Skype's cross-platform capabilities make connecting with people who use different devic ... read more about SkypeFree versionAvailable25% in Web Conferencing Software
Webex brings together Calling Meetings, and Messaging modes of collaboration into a seamless, inclusive and intelligent experience. Make meetings more interactive and engaging - Reduce disruptions with background noise removal and voice enhancement - Enable audiences to share their reactions with animated emojis and gesture recognition - Improve audience engagement with next-gen dynamic polling an ... read more about Webex$12.63 Per Month30 Days11% in Web Conferencing Software
An industry leader in web conferencing, GoToMeeting is trusted by millions of people every day for professional real-time virtual communication. GoToMeeting provides a fast, easy and reliable professional online meeting solution that enables customers to meet face to face, share presentations and chat with colleagues, all with the click of a button. GoToMeeting pairs productivity with the flexibil ... read more about GoToMeeting$12 Per Month14 Days20% in Web Conferencing Software
QuickBlox is a cloud communications backend providing developers and companies with APIs and SDKs for their Android, iOS or JS application development and integration. Since 2010, QuickBlox enables its customers to add messaging, voice, and video calling to their mobile and web apps. QuickBlox fulfills all server-side requirements of app development ensuring ready-to-use cost-efficient and scalabl ... read more about QuickBlox$99 Per Month30 Days33% in Web Conferencing Software
Proficonf is a professional video conferencing platform that allows its users to make or join video meetings with up to 250 participants without any downloads or installations. Proficonf saves time to connect with teammates, business partners, tutors, students, etc. After creating Proficonf account users can start video meetings instantly in a couple of clicks or tune it for their needs. Proficonf ... read more about ProficonfContact vendor14 Days50% in Web Conferencing Software
At Livestorm we help companies get the most out of their webinars. Our mission is to make your webinars simpler and more efficient. At Livestorm, we strive to build the best experience possible for our users. We focus on design, high disponibility, and technical capabilities so that you only have to focus on doing great webinars for your company. ... read more about LivestormFree versionAvailable25% in Web Conferencing Software
VideoMeet is a reliable video conferencing software that allows you to host and join meetings quickly with a single-click quick interface. From 1:1 meetings to group video meetings, VideoMeet fits the requirements of businesses of every size and type. VIDEOMEET allows users to initiate and experience Artificial Intelligence Enabled, high-definition (HD), multi-point audio/ video conferencing solut ... read more about VideomeetContact vendorN/A33% in Web Conferencing Software
Start collaborating with your team and get more things done with Samepage, an award-winning team collaboration software. With Sampage, teams of all shapes and sizes can take advantage of a wide range of online collaborative tools including team chat, video conferencing, task management, file sharing, real-time document collaboration, and more. Its integration with leading business apps also helps ... read more about SamepageContact vendorN/A12% in Web Conferencing Software
The GoToWebinar virtual conference platform offers flexible webinar modes, interactive features, insightful analytics, powerful integrations, and more. Quickly create live and pre-recorded events with GoToWebinar. It automates the boring parts so you can focus on engaging your audience. GoToWebinar is trusted by more customers than any other webinar solution and powers millions of webinars each ye ... read more about GoToWebinar$89 Per Year7 Days25% in Web Conferencing Software
Dialpad’s mission is to make business communications great. Built on the Google Cloud Platform for unmatched security, reliability and scale, Dialpad’s product suite covers the full range of modern business communications needs with Dialpad, UberConference and Call Center solutions all powered by VoiceAI. Today more than 55,000 of the world’s most innovative businesses use Dialpad and its se ... read more about Dialpad Meetings$15 Per Month14 Days25% in Web Conferencing Software
join.me is a collaboration tool designed to cut through pointless processes, politics and protocols with a single click. It helps you, your team and your company by making collaboration simple, instant and continuous.Customize your meeting link to whatever you want. Brand it to your company, to the meeting subject, or even to match your personality. ... read more about Join.meFree versionAvailable34% in Web Conferencing Software
Lifesize combines best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing services with integrated equipment that sets a new standard for workplace communication and productivity on a global scale. Join meetings with the touch of a button or simply by walking into the room. It's a meeting experience like no other. Lifesize is so user-friendly it has reduced video conferencing support for companies as big as ... read more about Lifesize$14.95 Per Month30 Days33% in Web Conferencing Software
BigMarker is the world's only full-stack webinar hosting, marketing & automation platform. Companies and universities use BigMarker to host live, on-demand, and automated online presentations, training, and events creating meaningful conversations with leads, customers, and other vital stakeholders. ... read more about BigMarker$79 Per Month7 Days25% in Web Conferencing Software
grp talk is an audio conferencing app that lets you talk to a group of people from anywhere, and at any time. Entering PINs, delayed joining times, zero member visibility, and call drops! Traditional conference calling has been blighted by these problems for much too long. So it took a brave idea, solid planning, and a team of dynamic individuals to successfully develop a solution that would s ... read more about grptalkContact vendor15 Days33% in Web Conferencing Software
Connect with your team from anywhere. With easy-to-join video calls, you can connect face-to-face with team members around the world. Hangouts Meet is included with G Suite and G Suite for Education. The application works in sync with the other Google applications. It also comes as a Chrome extension and can be used across all devices. ... read more about Google Hangouts$1.66 Per Month14 Days25% in Web Conferencing Software
Consolto offers a plugin that embeds on your website and enables you to communicate with your clients as close as possible to being there with them. On top of the trivial chat, video chat, and screen sharing, we've built an innovative collaborative map application tailored to travel agents, tour operators, travel guides, and hotels. In addition, for support and sales teams, we provide a 3D model t ... read more about Consolto$8.2 Per Month7 Days33% in Web Conferencing Software
Businesses are built on the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are built by Avaya. For over one hundred years, we’ve enabled organizations around the globe to win – by creating intelligent communications experiences for customers and employees. Avaya builds open, converged and innovative solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration – i ... read more about Avaya SpacesContact vendorN/A25% in Web Conferencing Software
Pexip enables enterprises and organizations of any size to deploy and use video-based communication and collaboration. The Company’s portfolio of products ranges from self-hosted software to cloud service video solutions. Pexip provides seamless collaboration between previously incompatible video and audio technologies such as professional video conferencing systems, Skype for Business, Microsof ... read more about PexipContact vendor15 Days25% in Web Conferencing Software
Connect hybrid teams over flawless HD video and audio across multiple devices, with no time limitations and support for up to 200 video participants. Create a more immersive meeting experience with intuitive AI capabilities Hop from a phone call straight to a video call without opening another app. Protect every conversation with end-to-end encryption, passcode protection, waiting room, a ... read more about RingCentral Video$19.99 Per Month14 Days20% in Web Conferencing Software
Engage with your learners before, during, and after your session. Evaluate the performance of your trainees and trainers. Manage all your resources directly through an admin console. Zoho ShowTime is a single, comprehensive training solution for trainers, HRs, sales, and marketing professionals. Host both live virtual training and offer self-paced courses. Configure payments to host paid training. ... read more about Zoho ShowTimeContact vendor15 Days60% in Web Conferencing Software
ClickMeeting is a browser-based platform for hosting webinars and training sessions. Since the platform is browser-based ClickMeeting works on all devices and operating systems. It also does not require software installation. Its user interface has all the tools necessary to make webinars engaging for attendees and cost-effective for organizers. ... read more about ClickMeeting$25 Per Month30 Days25% in Web Conferencing Software
Starting with no app downloads or pin codes, Highfive is built to be easy enough for anyone in your organization to collaborate effortlessly. Admins love how Highfive’s all-in-one solution reduces IT headaches usually associated with video conferencing. Plus, the meeting room hardware takes just minutes to set up. No need to hang mics or set up dedicated computers. ... read more about HighFive$9.99 Per Month30 Days25% in Web Conferencing Software
A robust in-browser solution for your next webinar, meeting, or video conference. Host up to 10,000 attendees in confidence with a market-leading uptime of 99.98%. No installation required with access from any device or browser (16 languages supported). Find all your favorite features including Q&A, live chat, screen sharing, cloud recording, quizzes, whiteboard, and much more. MyOwnConference off ... read more about MyOwnConference$36 Per MonthMore than 30 days33% in Web Conferencing Software
Screen Sharing and audio/video conferencing right from your browser.
Dead Simple Screen Sharing is a Free and simple solution to conduct screen sharing, audio conferencing, web meetings and webinars for sales, customer support, team collaboration, health care professionals and education. ... read more about Dead Simple Screen SharingFree versionAvailable33% in Web Conferencing Software
Openmeetings provides video conferencing, instant messaging, white board, collaborative document editing and other groupware tools using API functions of the Red5 Streaming Server for Remoting and Streaming. Apache OpenMeetings is a free and open-source video conferencing and collaboration platform that offers a wide range of features, including HD video and audio, screen sharing, chat, and whi ... read more about Apache OpenMeetingsFree versionAvailable25% in Web Conferencing Software
Jitsi is an open-source web conferencing tool designed to help businesses of all sizes collaborate across teams via video conferencing in real-time. Key features of the platform include dial-in, simulcasting, call recording, screen sharing, and scalable video coding among others. The system allows participants to exchange texts, secure rooms with passwords, and gain insights into the talk-time sta ... read more about JitsiFree versionAvailable34% in Web Conferencing Software
What is Web Conferencing?
Web conferencing is the process by which employees within organizations (or independent users) connect with one another in real-time using technological platforms and software that operate over the internet. Some software also uses audio-only content over the phone networks.
The software thus enables communication, collaboration, and the completion of tasks or projects efficiently. Individual users and employees use it on a one-to-one basis as well, when necessary.
Collectively, web conferencing solutions consist of a bouquet of digital communication facets such as video conferencing, screen sharing, VoIP calls, as well as document sharing, chat services, etc., to name a few.
Conferencing over the internet facilitates remote working. Employees use web conferencing to conduct a variety of duties such as business meetings, online training, presentations, troubleshooting problems with customers and employees, as well as online sales.
How Does Web Conferencing Work?
Web conferencing can be conducted by two methods - Through independent Software as a Service (SaaS) applications purchased and downloaded onto user desktops, or through internet hosting services that have the server space to conduct these meetings, conducted via web browsers.
Besides the hardware tools and software used by users to communicate, web conferencing requires hosts to check what time all the attendees are free and schedule the meetings or sessions accordingly. Post scheduling, the user is automatically assigned a virtual room or environment, wherein users can remotely enter using predefined login credentials, once they have permission to attend the meeting.
Once into the conference, users usually contain a raft of features such as screen presentations, and whiteboards (to note down important points), question and answer sessions on chat, and even passing control of important features among the attendees, if required.
Why is Web Conferencing important for businesses today?
Remote collaboration is highly valued in economies and industries around the globe. Using web conferencing systems, users can come together from different time zones to help crystallize business strategies, efficiently.
Functions such as HR, IT support, and even finance can come together on a global platform to contribute solutions on a business level, all while functioning remotely. This increases the productivity and perspective of all departments from different regions. Support services for different functions may be provided online, as well.
Web Conferencing is handy for businesses when split-time decision making is required while considering a number of departments’ viewpoints within the firm.
It also helps businesses preserve budgets. Web conferencing tools help streamline business operations so that resource-starved companies can save on budgets, office space, and even manpower when expensive solutions such as travel could be deemed necessary. A sale, for example, can be closed without relocation by the personnel involved.
What is a Web Conference Software?
Web conferencing software is a digital tool that helps individuals communicate and collaborate over the Internet. Web conferencing services are used by organizations and individuals to conduct meetings, publish podcasts, make presentations, host webinars, and so on.
These web conferencing platforms allow multi-casting of data - which includes text, pictures, video, and other formats - over separate geographic locations. The ambition is to ensure remote employees achieve optimum productivity working with teams, despite being situated remotely.
Web conferencing tools are downloadable onto devices as standalone applications or are available as web-hosted internet connectivity applications. Technology has enabled web telephony (VoIP), and regular mobile networks to host multiple users in audio-only meetings termed web conferences.
Web conferencing software consists of a suite of productivity tools that can enhance business continuity. Web Conferencing hardware necessities - like microphones and cameras - are usually built into most devices today, making the tool platform-independent. Skype, Zoom, and even Google Hangouts are popular Web conferencing solutions.
Why must businesses invest in Web Conferencing Software?
Businesses should consider investing in video conferencing software for the following reasons -
- Ease of use - Web conferencing tools are designed to be lightweight in storage and have a relatively simple user flow through the web conferencing app. In other words, most tools are just plug-and-play.
- Budgetary considerations - A halt to frequent travel for personnel, and a reduction in office space lease expenses are visible impacts of web conferencing software, thanks to the efficiency of web conferencing systems.
- Marketing Impact - Organizations can conduct Webinars, Podcasts, Learning Modules, interactive Question and Answer sessions to connect with a variety of audiences over the internet and market selective products and services to them.
- Employer Connect - Human Resources can connect with a majority of employees, all at one go. This helps them conduct employer branding activities seamlessly, while also moving several functions such as onboarding and offboarding to the virtual world.
- Competitive intelligence - With tools such as surveys and polls available to gauge user sentiments, organizations can use marketing activities to understand and implement much-needed features into the software. This allows companies to stay ahead of their competition.
- Innovative features - Much needed features to improve productivity and ease of usage are constantly introduced into web conferencing systems. This provides a massive boost for organizations.
Types of Web Conferencing Software?
Video conferencing systems can be classified into two different categories.
First, Software as a Service (SaaS) web conferencing apps are available for download from the Google Play Store, the Apple App Store, and the Microsoft Store. Once downloaded, these applications require user sign-ups or log-ins. Once in, users can schedule meetings or virtual calls with attendees from the same organization or distinct individuals.
The applications run on their internet communication protocols to set up secure, unified session management and easily manageable gateways. Examples of services include Skype.
Second, if dedicated applications do not fit organizational needs, organizations use web-based applications to host meetings. Hosts of meetings can log in to the website and assign a specific time for attendees to join the call.
A fixed phone number and a numeric password, provided on the prompt, will route the users to the virtual meeting room. This is usually an example of VoIP conference calls. Usually, information about the meeting is sent to the users via email or personal message. An example is freeconferencecall.com.
Features of Web Conferencing Software?
The features of video conferencing platforms are as follows -
- User Management - Only users with appropriate credentials can schedule and join meetings. Log-ins required on dedicated user accounts, and codes are generated to verify user identity before entering sessions on web conferencing systems.
- Chat and File Sharing - Most web conferencing systems have a dedicated chat counter where users can share important information in writing. Document attachment and sharing features are also in-built to allow a multi-purpose perspective to the web conferencing tool.
- Screen Sharing - Web conference solution users can project the screen of their computer to all those attending the meeting and conduct presentations/demonstrations with the click of a finger.
- Recording - Users can record a call for reference purposes through web conferencing services.
- Reporting - Information regarding meetings - attendees in the session, chats sent, documents shared, etc. - should be available for the user to reference.
- Muting - Managers/Employees making important decisions should be able to mute others during the web conference for minimal disturbance. Similarly, users must also be able to mute themselves.
- Whiteboards - The web conferencing platform must have these components as part of chats to ensure
Advantages of Web Conferencing Software?
Some of the advantages of Web Conferencing Software are as follows -
- Secure and Reliable
- Real-time, clear and audible meetings on good internet quality
- Easy to install and use
- Minimal charges per user
- Effective Interdepartmental communication
- Budgetary savings from discontinuity in non-essential activities such as travel
- Valuable Business Intelligence
- Rapid Document Sharing
- Increase in work communication efficiency
- Additional features make conferences more engaging and participatory.
- Foster real-time collaboration
What are the features to consider before purchasing a Web Conferencing software?
Some features are considered important for web conferencing software, while others are avoidable. The most important characteristics a firm must consider before purchase of web conferencing tools are as follows -
- Interface - The web conferencing platform must be easy to install and use. Scheduling calls, accepting calls, and functionalities within rings must be fluid and easy to navigate.
- Reporting - User reports are essential to improve conference call quality. Besides, words must also share data from other activities such as polls, surveys, etc.
- User Management - Only designated users with valid log-ins or PINs must be able to access calls and use the full features of the platform on company accounts.
- Platform Independence - The software must be easily accessible on all mobile, desktops, or tablets. Similarly, the software must be compatible with operating systems such as Windows, macOS, and ChromeOS, to name a few.
- Presentation and Screen Sharing - Conference participants must be allowed to share screens of their computers for presentation purposes. This enhances attendee participation on the call.
- Muting - Several times, background noises from caller environments disrupt the call quality. Audiences must be provided to mute themselves until they need to speak, or the host must be able to mute everyone who isn’t talking.
- Language Support - The platform must support a variety of linguistic capabilities from multiple dialects.
- On-Demand web-casting - Organizations can use the web-casting feature to conduct meaningful learning and development lessons and webinars for employees and outsiders interested in specific topics.
- Real-Time Chat - Chatting interfaces are provided so that users may share important information and the group when necessary.
- Video Conferencing - Besides audio, video conferences are essential for users to share face-time, make presentations and seminars, and create a platform of trust while working remotely.
- Recording and Playback - The web conferencing software must have a recording tool for later use to store video/meeting details. It should also come with playback capability to ensure the recorded video/audio has been captured to the best possible extent in terms of quality and length of content.
What is the average price of Web Conferencing Software?
The price of a video conferencing service depends on the number of users that an organization intends to distribute access to.
A list of the Free and Open Source Web Conferencing Software has been published by GoodFirms, for those firms interested. The software mentioned in the list has a rich set of functionalities, which are already in effect at organizations around the world.
UberConference, Proficonf, and Zoom are popular software tools that employ a freemium model of pricing. They have a base free version, which allows users to make free calls for a predetermined time limit. The call is halted if the user exceeds this limit. Premium versions of these software range between $12 and $25 per user per month.
Video conferencing tools such as Zoho Showtime and Bluejeans are charged on a per-user basis for all their solution sets. The range varies between $9 (Starter), $16 (Business Standard), and $30 (Enterprise) per user per month.
Web Video is a platform that offers a one-time purchase rate. Plans begin at $3995 without using their hosting service, and $4995 for an all-inclusive lifetime purchase. ElectroMeet is a video conferencing platform that licenses its product on a yearly plan for a specified limit of users.
The Silver and Gold licenses, each accommodating up to 120 users, are priced at $4000 and $9000 annually.
How to Choose the right Web Conferencing Software for your Business?
You can choose the right web conferencing software for your organization by considering several important factors.
- Users/Hosts - The organization will need to estimate the percentage of the workforce who will have access to specific versions and types of web conferencing systems.
- Software type - Web conferencing software is available as standalone applications or can be accessed over a web browser. Some solutions offer video telephony conferencing, while others are limited to VoIP. Softwares have a mixture of both functionalities. An organization’s purchase decision must depend on the type of software it wishes to employ.
- Budget - Once the users have been estimated, approximate funding may be allocated to purchasing video conferencing solutions. The budget will depend on the plan(s) of various web conferencing software the organization wishes to deploy and its per-user rate. Budgets are also calculated on whether an organization will purchase a Software as a Service (Saas) provider, like Zoom, or if they choose a web-hosting VoIP conference call provider, like freeconferencecall.com.
- Features - Most organizations prefer a rich feature set within the web conferencing apps that boost productivity. Whiteboards, screen sharing, chat functionality, etc., are essentials within web conferencing software today. Unlimited virtual conference rooms and a software capability on the web conferencing service vendor side are also considered necessary in preventing limited call capabilities.
- Security - Data security will also be the top-most priority for most organizations in the purchase window. User chats, via video or text must be encrypted.
- Trials/Demo versions - organizations must be allowed to test/trial run their software choices before investing in the web conferencing software.
Why consider GoodFirms' list of top Web Conferencing Software?
GoodFirms’ exhaustive and concise list of web conferencing software will enhance the understanding of prospective buyers, who can then contrast, compare, and select their choice.
The Buyer’s Guide presents web conferencing platforms’ features, advantages, and costs. Be it Free and Open-source web conferencing software, or freemium and premium versions, GoodFirms has you covered with information.
Is it not just considering free video conferencing software? GoodFirms’ software directory enlists information on various kinds of multi-disciplinary software.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Best Web Video Conferencing Software?
The best web conferencing tools provide unmatched security, unparalleled video quality, glitch-free interface, reliable connectivity, robust functionalities, sophisticated conferencing modules, cost-effective application, and a transparent pricing structure. Some of the best web conferencing software solutions are Zoom, BlueJeans, GoToMeeting, Google Meet, QuickBlox, Cisco Webex, and Microsoft Teams. These web conferencing tools can benefit small, medium, and large companies.
What is Web Conferencing Best used for?
Web conferencing solutions are best suited for the following:
- Hosting Webinars
- Delivering Workshops and Seminars
- Training and Development
- Information Sharing
- Team Collaboration
- Marketing Campaigns
What are the Key Features of Web and Video Conferencing Software?
- Ability to schedule, conduct and manage conference calls without any geographic barriers.
- Internal training features such as screen sharing, whiteboard, visual presentation tools, etc.
- Webinar room features such as text chat, video chat screen, editing tools, hosting, and presenter tools
- Features for language transcription, translation, etc.
- Real-time file-sharing, video-sharing, and collaboration
- Virtual meeting rooms, HD video conferencing, and interview screens
- Tools for Live streaming, webcast, VoIP, and multi-media broadcasting
- Other features for Slideshows, call recordings, polls, surveys, reporting, and analytics
How Does Web Conferencing Solutions Reduce Operating Costs for Businesses?
- Reducing Travel Expenses: Web conferencing software mitigates employees' need to travel to meetings. Large corporations allow employees present at various locations to join discussions virtually, thereby saving travel expenses.
- Office Space Expenses: For completely online businesses, technologies such as web conferencing software eliminate the need to be physically present at a premise. It saves companies from unnecessary office rentals.
- Venue Costs: Training sessions, webinars, seminars, workshops, lectures, addresses, etc., conducted through web conferencing tools don't require businesses to arrange a physical venue.
- Repeat Instruction Costs: As training sessions, workshops, instructional activities, etc., conducted with web conferencing software can be recorded, and also a trainer can deliver simultaneously to multiple locations, it reduces repeat instruction costs.
Why is Web Conferencing Growing in Popularity as a Marketing Tool?
The awareness of web conferencing is growing in the corporate world, particularly the SME segment. Unlike emails or messages, Web conferencing allows marketers to connect with customers, clients, and leads in real time on an interactive platform. Earlier, a lack of awareness among consumers restricted the use of web conferencing for marketing products and services. Today, when most end-users are tech-savvy, marketers don’t hesitate to use web conferencing to connect with them. It also allows them to simultaneously mitigate the limits of the physical space and demonstrate their products to thousands of people. Also, recorded sessions can be used repeatedly in the future.
How Much Do Web and Video Conferencing Software Cost?
Web conferencing tools come at an average cost ranging from $5 to $20 a month per user. Software solutions like GoToMeeting and Cisco Webex start at $14 per user monthly. Microsoft Teams begins at $5 per month per user. For free versions, look at Proficonf, Google Meet, Zoom, Uber Conference, and more in GoodFirms' web conferencing product section. If you need open-source web conferencing software with a more customizable approach, try OpenMeetings, Mconf, Jitsi, or BigBlueButton. You can also read our blog to learn more about the free and open-source web conferencing tools.
What Types of Integrations Should You Look for in the Web Conferencing Software?
Comprehensive Web conferencing software solutions have various powerful inbuilt integrations that enhance their capabilities. One should look for integrations such as CRM software, content management system, document management software, Gsuite, Calendar, Marketing automation software, video conferencing tools, and webinar apps.