Video Conferencing has become extremely critical for organizations to facilitate workflow, productivity, and communication. There is no doubt that video conferencing will become a more significant aspect of our work life going forward. So, investing in the best video conferencing tool is the need of the hour.
What is Video Conferencing Software?
Video Conferencing platforms allow users to communicate effectively, hangout virtually, and conduct meetings over a digital medium. The software helps increase collaboration between remote working employees while improving the productivity of personnel during Working from Home (WFH) conditions.
How to select the best Video Conferencing Solution?
Choosing the best video conferencing system is relatively straight forward. However, there exist features that must be considered before the purchase is made final. GoodFirms’ comprehensive list of best Video Conferencing Software featuring information on their characteristics, advantages, and the individual cost is sure to make the buying process a lot simpler and hassle-free.
List of Best Video Conferencing SystemFilter
Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Our solution offers the best video, audio and screen-sharing experience across Windows PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Zoom Rooms conference room system, and H.323/SIP room systems. ... read more about Zoom
BlueJeans is the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day. The first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting, BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want. It is the meeting solut... read more about BlueJeans
An industry leader in web conferencing, GoToMeeting is trusted by millions of people everyday for professional real-time virtual communication. GoToMeeting provides a fast, easy and reliable professional online meeting solution that enables customers to meet face to face, share presentations and chat with colleagues, all with the click of a button. GoToMeeting pairs productivity with flexibility t... read more about GoToMeeting
Google Meet is a video-communication service developed by Google. It is one of two apps that constitute the replacement for Google Hangouts, the other being Google Chat. ... read more about Google Meet
Cisco Webex is the leading enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, screen share, and webinars. Teams and teamwork, together at last. Meet, create and communicate all in one platform designed to fit the way you work.... read more about Cisco Webex
Microsoft 365 is the productivity cloud that combines best-in-class productivity apps with intelligent cloud services that transform the way you work. Microsoft Teams is Cloud-based application developed for business communications that helps manage chat, meet, file sharing, and more. ... read more about Microsoft Teams
Dialpad’s mission is to make business communications great. Built on the Google Cloud Platform for unmatched security, reliability and scale, Dialpad’s product suite covers the full range of modern business communications needs with Dialpad, UberConference and Call Center solutions all powered by VoiceAI. Today more than 55,000 of the world’s most innovative businesses use Dialpad and its se... read more about UberConference
join.me is a collaboration tool designed to cut through pointless processes, politics and protocols with a single click. It helps you, your team and your company by making collaboration simple, instant and continuous.Customize your meeting link to whatever you want. Brand it to your company, to the meeting subject, or even to match your personality. ... read more about Join.me
Lifesize combines best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing services with integrated equipment that sets a new standard for workplace communication and productivity on a global scale. Join meetings with the touch of a button or simply by walking into the room. It's a meeting experience like no other. Lifesize is so user-friendly it has reduced video conferencing support for companies as big as... read more about Lifesize
At Livestorm we help companies get the most of their webinars. Our mission is to make your webinars simpler and more efficient.At Livestorm, we strive to build the best experience possible for our users. We focus on design, high disponibility, and technical capabilities so that you only have to focus on doing great webinars for your company. ... read more about Livestorm
Samaaro is a powerful software platform designed to help organizations host scalable, secure, and effective virtual events for a global audience. Samaaro's unique features & versatility allow it to host a variety of Virtual Events such as Virtual conferences, Virtual Summits, Virtual Fairs, Virtual Exhibitions & more. Samaaro was designed to be completely customizable, enabling brands to make t... read more about Samaaro
Pexip enables enterprises and organizations of any size to deploy and use video-based communication and collaboration. The Company’s portfolio of products ranges from self-hosted software to cloud service video solutions. Pexip provides seamless collaboration between previously incompatible video and audio technologies such as professional video conferencing systems, Skype for Business, Microsof... read more about Pexip
Flock is a Communication and Collaboration App designed specifically for Teams looking for a faster and more efficient way to communicate. You can discuss projects, share ideas, and make decisions faster! Flock integrates with other leading apps making sure all your work efforts are unified. ... read more about Flock
Samepage transforms the way business teams work together.Imagine all your team’s files, tasks, conversations and shared content in one place. Create a page in minutes, then connect and collaborate instantly. No exaggeration.Easy to create. Easy to use. Easy to succeed.Samepage makes it easy to get more done – efficiently and effectively. Built-in file sharing and sync mean your content travels... read more about Samepage
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud enterprise unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center,... read more about RingCentral Video
Team communication software that's built to power your business productivity.Communicate, collaborate, and reach consensus. Use Cliq to stay connected with your team, no matter where you are.The business communication app that includes real-time messaging, task management and automation. ... read more about Zoho Cliq
ClickMeeting is a browser-based platform for hosting webinars and training sessions. Since the platform is browser-based ClickMeeting works on all devices and operating systems. It also does not require software installation. Its user interface has all the tools necessary to make webinars engaging for attendees and cost-effective for organizers. ... read more about ClickMeeting
Starting with no app downloads or pin codes, Highfive is built to be easy enough for anyone in your organization to collaborate effortlessly. Admins love how Highfive’s all-in-one solution reduces IT headaches usually associated with video conferencing. Plus, the meeting room hardware takes just minutes to set up. No need to hang mics or set up dedicated computers. ... read more about HighFive
BigBlueButton is a web conferencing system designed for online learning. The goal is to enable you to engage your users in a real-time to promote learning. BigBlueButton provides real-time sharing of audio, video, slides, chat, and screen. Students are engaged through sharing of emoji icons, polling, and breakout rooms.... read more about BigBlueButton
At Jitsi, we believe every video chat should look and sound amazing, between two people or 200. Whether you want to build your own massively multi-user video conference client or use ours, all our tools are 100% free, open source, and WebRTC compatible.... read more about Jitsi
Mconf is an open source web conference system. Mconf is composed of several components, among them are Mconf-Live, a customized version of BigBlueButton that includes several new features, and Mconf-Web, a web portal where people can collaborate asynchronously, schedule and participate in web conferences. ... read more about Mconf
Host webinars to educate and engage your leads. Broadcast your screen, launch polls, and answer questions in real time. Record, watch, and share your webinars online. Analyze reports to identify and convert genuine leads to loyal customers. ... read more about Zoho Meeting
Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results.... read more about Adobe Connect
Using multiple apps plus email to communicate with your team is difficult, complex, and expensive.Ryver™ makes managing your team’s collaboration easy, simple, and affordable by organizing it all in one app.Anytime a predetermined event occurs, follow-up instructions and task assignments are automatically delivered to everyone who needs to know within seconds. ... read more about Ryver
Connect with your team from anywhere. With easy-to-join video calls, you can connect face-to-face with team members around the world. Hangouts Meet is included with G Suite and G Suite for Education. The application works in sync with the other Google applications. It also comes as a Chrome extension and can be used across all devices.... read more about Hangouts Meet
Workplace connects everyone in an organization using familiar Facebook features like chat, video calling, posts and groups. It works alongside the business tools you already use, providing a simple and secure way for people to share knowledge, work together and build connected communities.... read more about Workplace by Facebook
Whereby is a collaboration tool for professionals who want to host easy and reliable video meetings. All meetings are from your browser - no downloads, and no login for guests. Regarded as the easiest to use video tool, Whereby serves the small and medium business market of various industries. Professionals can effortlessly connect to teammates, partners and clients on a secure platform they can t... read more about Whereby
The Blizz Collaboration Companion from TeamViewer keeps you connected to your contacts and global team through video, voice, instant chat messaging, screen sharing, and more on any device, anywhere! The Blizz Collaboration Companion installs on your desktop or mobile phone for quick access to all your (Blizz and TeamViewer) contacts, enabling logged and indexed team messaging, face-to-face HD VoIP... read more about Blizz
Collaboration and communication are all key to the success of today’s business organizations. StarLeaf brings people together to work better, wherever they are. Uniquely in the industry, StarLeaf is truly built for the enterprise. StarLeaf enables seamless collaboration through intelligently-engineered reliable meeting room systems, superior video, & secure messaging. StarLeaf has architected it... read more about StarLeaf
Amazon Chime is a communications service that lets you meet, chat, and place business calls inside and outside your organization, all using a single application. Developers can use the same communications infrastructure and services that power Amazon Chime, and add audio calling, video calling, and screen sharing capabilities directly to their applications using the Amazon Chime SDK. Amazon Chime ... read more about Amazon Chime
C-Meeting operators help organizers with setting up and managing the session. Participants are invited to join in advance and prepare for the session. Web conferencing solution with HD audio, screen sharing, video, LIVE ASSISTANCE, chat, recording & playback, and more!... read more about C-Meeting
Intermedia is a leading UCaaS, CCaaS, and cloud business applications provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to businesses and the partners that serve them. More than 125,000 business customers and 6,600 active partners rely on Intermedia’s tightly integrated suite of cloud applications that are managed through one intuitive point of... read more about AnyMeeting
Our mission is to provide a borderless platform that bridges countries and collaborators, creating a space where we can all freely connect, share and innovate — without cost and without limits. FreeConferenceCall.com offers HD audio conferencing and online meetings with screen sharing and video conferencing for up to 1,000 participants. Hosting more than 40 million conferences annually, FreeConf... read more about FreeConferenceCall.com
Unique Online Meetings, Presentations and Business Chat Service! 'U Meeting' - Better Communication Means Better Business With U, you can meet face-to-face with anyone from anywhere around the world. We’ve deconstructed video meetings and kicked out all the problems and hassle, leaving you to experience an entirely new, frustration-free way to go about your business.... read more about U Meeting
8x8, Inc.is transforming the future of business communications as a leading Software-as-a-Service provider of voice, video, chat, contact center and enterprise-class API solutions powered by one global cloud communications platform. 8x8 empowers workforces worldwide to connect individuals and teams so they can collaborate faster and work smarter. Real-time business analytics and intelligence provi... read more about 8x8 video meetings
Webcast is a video conferencing software that aims to help medium businesses and large enterprises in communicating their message and brand locally and worldwide. To achieve this goal, Meetyoo, the company behind Webcast, offers a wide range of features that attempts to provide a unique experience in terms of presentations and conferences held over the worldwide web. Webcast also includes a dedica... read more about Webcast
eVoice is a leading small business phone system that professionally and efficiently manages your calls. Get a virtual phone number (toll free or local) and let eVoice automatically answer and route calls any way you choose. With over a dozen advanced features and no equipment to buy, it’s a better way to connect! eVoice's virtual phone system sets you free from the limitations of expensive hardw... read more about eVoice
YuJa is a recognized leader in enterprise video solutions. Our products harness the power of video to educate, engage, inspire and collaborate. We serve organizations of all sizes, within all sectors, delivering video experiences that include lecture capture, media management, live streaming, video conferencing, video quizzing and immersive social & mobile engagement tools. It is active learning p... read more about YuJa
Online meeting platform that enables businesses to host virtual meetings through video conferencing, chat, and file sharing functions. Simplicity meets reliability with the all-in-one business phone system. Strengthen connections, improve productivity and grow your revenue with solutions that fit your business.... read more about MiTeam Meetings
Businesses are built on the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are built by Avaya. For over one hundred years, we’ve enabled organizations around the globe to win – by creating intelligent communications experiences for customers and employees. Avaya builds open, converged and innovative solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration – i... read more about Avaya Spaces
Innovative video communication platform, created by CLIO Srl ideal for the management of "qualified virtual meetings / classrooms" in synchronous mode (Conference and Streaming) in total safety, tracking of decisions and reporting of events with automatically generated digital report. Recording of the sessions for an asynchronous / repeatable use. Based on WebRTC and Cloud technology that does not... read more about BitMeeting (by ClioEdu)
Your all-in-one customer engagement & collaboration platform, maaiiconnect is the only solution combining telecom and digital channels to grow your sales, boost team productivity, and elevate customer experience. Engage your customers and colleagues now anytime, anywhere, and on any device.... read more about maaiiconnect
The world's first immersive always-on video portal for hyperconnected teams. Due to our always-on approach, Video Window encourages spontaneous communication. The platform creates an extension of physical space for both inter-office and remote team communication. It is designed to remove physical boundaries and feel as though you are looking through the window. It’s free for up to 10 teammates a... read more about Video Window
Viewup software is available freely. One-of-its-kind online meeting destination to connect with remote audiences at a global level. Features: - By getting this video conference meeting software, you can get the benefits of coherent presentations and demonstrations side-by-side. - Commence timely presentations without any hassle. Concentrate on delivering effective messages. - Now easily ... read more about Viewup
Paradiso’s web conferencing software is a video conferencing tool offering more than just face-to-face interactions. This best-in-class web conferencing software lets users share their screens, create and have parallel breakout room sessions, chat via text, exchange files, communicate via digital whiteboards, and even broadcast online meetings to large groups of passive viewers. Small-Business-g... read more about Paradiso Web Conferencing
OpenVidu platform just now with our refined OpenVidu Call web application. It provides all typical features you are used to using in other videoconference applications: multiparty, screen share, chat, mosaic/dominant speaker layouts, device selection, and more.... read more about OpenVidu
ConferenceXP is an initiative of Microsoft Research. We’re exploring how to make wireless classrooms, collaboration, and distance learning a compelling, rich experience by assuming the availability of emerging and enabling technologies, such as high-bandwidth networks, wireless devices, Tablet PCs, and the advanced features in Microsoft® Windows® XP.... read more about ConferenceXP
- Introduction to buyer's guide for Video Conferencing Software
- What are the common challenges in confronting meetings and conferences offline?
- What is Video Conferencing Software?
- How Video Conferencing System Works?
- Who uses Video Conferencing Software?
- What are the different types of Video Conference Software?
- What are the advantages of Video Conferencing Software?
- What are the essential features to look for in a Video Conferencing Software?
- How to set up a Video Conferencing System?
- What are the new Video Conferencing trends?
- Is a video Conferencing System secure?
- What is the approximate cost of Video Conferencing Software?
- Why refer to GoodFirms’ list of top Video Conferencing Software?
Introduction to buyer's guide for Video Conferencing Software
Among all the species, humans have succeeded in achieving some incredible things all this while. One of the key reasons for this success is the innate nature to coordinate with each other through effective communication and teamwork. This is the reason why meetings and conferences have so much importance in almost all sectors. The traditional technologies may include telephonic conversation, seminars, PowerPoint presentation, or whiteboard sketches.
However, with improving technologies, the older methods are slowly wading off, and several organizations are adopting online, real-time, video conferencing methods.
What are the common challenges in confronting meetings and conferences offline?
- Frequent Travelling: Frequent travelling is a common scenario in attending offline conferences. It consumes a lot of time for meeting correspondents and adds extra expenses. If the meeting is cross-border, they have to reach the meeting place 1 or 2 days in advance.
- Conference meeting set up: The meeting modulator has to see there is enough space and facility available to conduct the session. They may have to arrange for equipment like microphones, monitors, projectors, and other supporting utilities.
- Unable to track meeting’s productivity: With offline meetings, it is not possible to track productivity. During offline sessions, sometimes the modulator and correspondents may deviate from the main discussion or topic due to overwhelming details. In such scenarios, there is no way to analyze or track conference productivity.
- Difficult to reschedule the meeting: Rescheduling an offline meeting could be a costly affair, especially if the participants are travelling from a distant location. Usually, for an offline meeting, the participants have to arrange accommodation and book tickets in advance, cancellation or rescheduling could incur high cost.
- No specific start or end time: It can be difficult to get everyone together on time for a meeting, especially if someone is joining from a far location. It is the same while ending the meeting.
- No immediate action: Once the offline meeting is diffused, it usually takes time for participants to reach back to their workplace and put things into action.
What is Video Conferencing Software?
Video conferencing software allows two or more people to see and hear each other at the same time, regardless of their geographic location. The users exchange visual information via webcams, while audio content may be distributed through a computer or the telephone system.
The video conferencing systems become even more powerful when other communication mediums combine with the tool through UCaaS ( Unified Communication as a Service). The Video Conferencing System is now a household name, but it took decades to taste the success.
John Baird was the one who demonstrated the world’s first working TV set, and later made many attempts at video calling between 1920 and 1930. But it was only in 1956; the Bell Labs were able to roll out their prototype and made the first video call. However, the viable solution was released by AT&T in 90’s, which became popular worldwide with the introduction of the internet. Since then, everything has changed for video technology and its application in various fields, especially for video conferencing. A small meeting room that can chair only 8-10 people can now address twice or thrice its capacity through an LED screen.
The present-day video conferencing technology makes it possible to keep communications flowing effectively whether the teams are working irrespective of the office or from home. The best video conferencing for business allows users to share their screens, chat via text, exchange files, remotely access one another's desktops, communicate through digital whiteboards, and even broadcast conferences to large groups. Companies small and large can immediately start with video conferencing systems, without the need for complex infrastructure on the premises.
How Video Conferencing System Works?
The core idea of the best video conferencing software is to transmit effective communication between two ends.
Step 1: Video Capturing
The videos captured by the camera takes the form of quick sequences of images. These images or audio-videos are in analog form. The video conferencing software converts them into digital information before the broadcast.
Step 2: Video files compressed and encoded
The digital file is compressed and encoded by the software. Without compression, the video would take up too much bandwidth.
Step 3: Video transmission
The video conferencing system uses internet protocols to send the digital file in the form of packets. Remember a low internet bandwidth can slow down the video conferencing.
Step 4: Video reception and decoding
The software decodes and decompresses the digital files it receives. It then converts the video file format from digital to analog.
Step 5: Finetunes the video quality
Later the video goes through several filters and removes unnecessary echo and hissing sound. It also keeps the video and audio in sync.
Who uses Video Conferencing Software?
There are huge benefits of video conferencing tools, and hardly there would be any sectors left that have not used them. However, there are a few industries that use it more frequently than any other Industry.
- Education sector
- Corporates and service sector
- Media and entertainment industry
- Health Industry
- Events, Meeting and Conference industry
Many organizations have a hybrid work environment that mixes on-premise workers with remote ones. They may even work with workers split geographically. Video conferencing apps serve as an essential collaboration tool for such teams.
What are the different types of Video Conference Software?
- Telepresence Video Conferencing System: Telepresence conference involves transmitting participants’ presence to a remote location. Telepresence is often deployed in meeting rooms equipped with high-resolution plasma monitors and VoIP phones. A complete telepresence system ranges from $55,000 to half a million. The telepresence video conference setup gives a feeling as if all the correspondents are sitting in the same room and around the same table.
- Integrated Video Conferencing System: Integrated video conferencing systems are ideal for classroom conferences and boardroom. The integrated video conferencing system connects multi-office companies through high-quality video and audio. It is usually fixed to a particular conference room. It may cost a bit higher due to equipment maintenance and installation.
- Desktop Video Conferencing System: This can be operated through the video and audio features already present on the laptop or desktop. The video conferencing solution is a simple way to connect a large number of people. The system can be availed in two ways: installing a ready-to-use software on your desktop or a hardware codec that doubles as your computer monitor.
- Service-based Video Conferencing System: In this type of conference set up the service is often rendered through a telecom carrier. They take care of all the technicalities involved in it.
- Mobile/ Cloud-based Video Conferencing System: The cloud-based video conferencing system is recommended for the business, whose team members travel or work out in the field. The cloud-based conferencing system supporting access to mobile devices allows users to conduct meetings through the mobile network of their tablet or smartphone.
What are the advantages of Video Conferencing Software?
- Overcoming geographical barriers: The video conferencing is unique as it allows overcoming geographical barriers. It can call or contact any other person, without any restrictions.
- Video calls with several participants: Video conferencing solutions allow users to communicate with multiple correspondents at the same time. It is different from simple video calling, which is normally one-to-one video communication.
- Saves money and time: Usually, team members have to travel to distant locations to meet clients and discuss projects. With video conferencing, they can reduce travel time and expenses. Even in-office meetings bear the cost in the form of setting up the meeting place. With video conferencing software, the user can save time and money.
- More personal and engaging: Video conferencing gives more personal feeling compared to the telephonic conversation.
- More flexibility: The video call gives individuals more flexibility. Even if the person is outside the office, the software gives the flexibility to join meetings through a laptop, smartphone, iPad, or other mobile devices..
- Higher productivity: The video conferencing software eliminates time and space barriers. The meetings could become much more efficient and shorter.
- Live demonstration: The video conferencing software is an advantage for those who want to demonstrate something on the screen. The user can show a sample product to a client or show things that one cannot take along with them in a suitcase while traveling to a meeting. The user can even take reviews from team members about the product.
- Mute or Unmute individual participants: The conference modulator can mute and unmute participants as needed. Not just that they can even create a waiting room while preparing for the meeting.
- Reports and Analytics: The software also reflects important metrics like live-meeting highlights, real-time transcription, and post-meeting summaries.
- Embedded with office tools: Most video conferencing tools have inbuilt support for office tools, which makes chat, task management, and file sharing easy.
What are the essential features to look for in a Video Conferencing Software?
- Mobile access
- Meeting lock
- Real-time chat
- User-friendly interface
- Presentation streaming
- Record & playback ability
- Two-way audio & video
- Video conferencing
- Group collaboration
- On-demand webcasting
- Presentation tools
- Screen sharing
- Automatic updates
- Robust security
- Seamless integration
- Meeting recording
- Guest invites
- Dial-in conference line
- Cloud recording
- Note-taking and sharing in real-time
- Risk-based authentication
- Generate Analytic Reports
- Direct Messages
- 24X7 Customer support
- Private meeting rooms
- Virtual background templates
- Split participants into smaller teams
How to set up a Video Conferencing System?
The set up of the video conferencing system involves two steps,
Setting up the hardware
Installation of video conferencing software
1) Setting up the hardware:
- High-resolution camera: The best quality video calls require a great video conferencing camera system. It is recommended that the user using laptops have a superior quality camera for online conferencing.
- Microphone: The conference participant must see that their microphone is equipped with echo cancellation, automatic noise reduction, and automatic gain control to give meeting room participants the best audio experience.
- Video display screen/ Computer: If there are more participants than dual displays or projectors are recommended, but for a limited number of participants, a 4K television would be ideal. Computers or laptops with high configuration and fast processors can also be used as an alternative.
- High internet connectivity: A weak internet connection can result in shoddy audio-video quality. After all the effort one puts behind hardware and software set up, the user may not like to see the online meeting suffering due to loose internet connection.
2) Setting up Software:
- Research your software thoroughly: There is an endless list of video conferencing software available in the market. It is essential that users cross-check their requirements and budget with the tools. Users can use video conferencing software reviews to shortlist the tool or visit the website that shows video conferencing software comparison. There are even online conference software that can be accessed straight from the browser. The online conference software or browser-based system is ideal for those team members who are not allowed to download any software from external sources. It is important that whatever software user uses, it should easily integrate with the hardware.
- Mobile video conferencing app: If the meeting correspondents need on-the-go access via smartphones and tablets, then the user may have to install mobile apps
- Send user guide to team members: Once the user selects the video conference software, the user guide or training video should be shared with the team members to acquaint with the features.
- Install the software: The user can install the software and start using it.
What are the new Video Conferencing trends?
- Everything connected on Cloud: The cloud-based video conferencing platform helps to reduce the unnecessary investment done after hardware, infrastructure, and network. The cloud-based video conferencing system sends updates automatically to all connected devices and apps to ensure that the team is running on the latest software version. It allows access to the rich features through a web browser that one uses in their desktop or mobile apps. Some software vendors even support cloud recording that eliminates the need to take the note on the go.
- Enhanced security features: The latest video conferencing system is focussed on enhancing security. It can automatically determine if suspicious behavior is taking place, such as login from an unauthorized device from a remote location. Besides that, the software focuses on security factors like Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) encryption and multiple authentication levels.
- Real-time edit: The video conferencing platform supports real-time workflows through audio, video, and rich screen and content sharing. While few allow editing the recording right within the software.
- Integrating with productivity tools: Ineffective meetings can quickly add cost to the organization. The current video conferencing tools are focused on increasing meeting productivity. The new video meeting tools support integrations with productivity tools to help their users.
- AR/ VR video conferencing systems: It is too early to comment on the AR/VR conferencing system, one cannot deny its application. The tech enthusiasts are seeing a wide application of VR and AR in video conferencing.
Is a video Conferencing System secure?
Yes, Video Conferencing systems are secure to use.
The modern-day online conferencing system is equipped with strong security layers. They come with intrusion-detection systems and fraud analytics, firewalls and session border controllers, vulnerability scans, multiple authentication levels. On top of that, to prevent interceptions, Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) encryption is activated between all endpoints.
What is the approximate cost of Video Conferencing Software?
Most of the video conferencing tools with basic features are not that expensive, except if the user opts for more advanced features or tools that permit a large number of participants. Video conferencing tools like Hangout Meets may charge users as low as $1.65/month, whereas high-end tools like Ryver, may cost $49 - $149/month.
While the users who want to settle with a medium price range then tools like Lifesize, RingCentral Video, Uberconferences, ClickMeeting, GoToMeeting. Their price may fall in between $12 - $25. Some of these tools may also offer a free trial for a limited period or free version for a lifetime with limited features.
In case if the user wants to test a free version or work on an open-source version then there are plenty of Free and Open Source Video Conferencing Software that might be quite helpful. The most video conferencing software list shares common basic features, but still, it is recommended to do in-depth research on functionalities a tool has to offer and how they can help within the organization.
Why refer to GoodFirms’ list of top Video Conferencing Software?
GoodFirms is a top review and rating platform that has been listing IT solutions. It is a quick and easy way for IT companies to mark their online presence. The website’s user-friendly interface and well-categorized software list allow companies to display their product in the most visible format. It also enables visitors to scan the product on features, ratings, and pricing at ease. The platform places software seekers in a better position to make critical decisions on software selection. Besides that, the growing list of software vendors can build a strong community to optimize business processes.
The influence of digital technologies is evident in almost every sector. The meeting room is one of them that is quickly adopting the latest technology like video conferencing solutions in their infrastructure. The video conferencing service is allowing companies to schedule meetings on the go and connect with participants without any boundaries.. Do not fail to check the list of the best video conferencing software to automate meeting scheduling and save your precious time.