Best Meeting Room Booking System
Explore the most authentic list of Meeting Room Booking Software for Your Organization.
Creating a workspace that serves optimally to ensure that your employees and visitors conduct meetings in a frictionless way is critical to sustaining meetings’ productivity and employee morale. The best meeting room booking system ensures that the meeting booking process is simple, effective, effortless, centralized, time-saving, and cost-efficient. It is a scalable system that reduces admin work, optimizes workspace usage, and introduces intelligent meeting room booking processes into your organization.
What is a Meeting Room Booking System?
Meeting Room Booking System is a software that comes with tools to manage, optimize and streamline the meeting room booking process. It has features such as a meeting room reservation module, booking grids, visitor management module, multi-language and multi-time zone meeting booking, cancellation management, swap management, reporting, and analytics.
Why is it Important to Use a Meeting Room Booking Management System?
Meeting room booking software that integrates with your website and also comes with a native mobile app is important for:
- Conducting frictionless meetings without overlapping issues
- Automating the process and avoiding paper-based bookings
- Managing Meeting room assets (devices, equipment, projectors)
- Getting insights about meeting room space usage, behaviors, peak times, etc.
- Visitor management that includes navigation to the meeting room
- Prevention of unauthorized access, security monitoring, access controls,
- Integrations with office tools for enhanced productivity
- Bringing transparency in meeting room utilization by making the process democratic
- Ensuring uninterrupted meetings without people knocking meeting room to ask the availability
How to Select the Best Meeting Room Booking Management Software for Your Business?
With a keen understanding of the software marketplace challenges, GoodFirms helps software seekers and B2B businesses in finding the best software solutions by providing vital insights powered by meticulous analysis and a flagship research methodology. Explore the following list of best meeting room booking software by GoodFirms, and handle your bookings efficiently by unlocking the best meeting room management software for your business. Also, check the core features, possible benefits, compare the prices, apply filters, check the reviews before you make the final selection.
List of Best Meeting Room Booking Software with Reviews.
We seek to consolidate all smart office management functions under one platform.
Bookings ONE offers functionality for bookings of meeting room with office equipment and services, provides a 3D floorplan for clean view of availability and reservations. Integrate all your meeting room, facility management into one user-friendly solution that gives users a better booking experience. Bookings ONE now support various of hardware device for room display and floor display. Using ... read more about Bookings ONEContact vendor30 Days100% in Meeting Room Booking System
Skedda is the world's leading online booking and scheduling platform. Infinitely customizable, the platform allows organizations to automate complex and time-consuming booking tasks. Skedda removes the hassle of manually managing booking rules, policies, limitations, and payments. Whether you're a business coordinating shared office space for thousands of workers or a local community facility, Ske ... read more about Skedda$7 Per Month30 Days25% in Meeting Room Booking System
Meet with a click straight from your browser or the app. No downloads, no PINs. Get more done during and after meetings with Ai tools like live transcription and call summaries. Share your screen, whiteboard new ideas, and collaborate on files together. Host large meetings for free Increase your participant limit to 1,000 and unlock advanced moderator tools. This feature is currently in ... read more about Dialpad Talk$15 Per Month14 DaysMeeting Room Booking System
HubSpot’s meeting scheduler automatically syncs to your Google or Office 365 calendar, so existing and prospective customers can always find times that work for them and you. In a different time zone? HubSpot's free meeting scheduler makes international meeting scheduling easy by syncing with everyone's time zones automatically. Send group meeting links to allow prospects to schedule time with ... read more about Hubspot MeetingContact vendorN/AMeeting Room Booking System
CalendarHero is powerful meeting scheduling software built to help customer-facing teams and appointment-based businesses book faster and do more every day. CalendarHero makes booking, organizing, and keeping track of meetings easier. With features like timezone detection, buffer time, and meeting limits, CalendarHero offers teams scheduling efficiency and ownership over their time. Collaborate fa ... read more about CalendarHero$8 Per Month14 Days20% in Meeting Room Booking System
Accruent EMS workspace is no longer defined by walls. People meet, work, and study in new ways, in-person and online, and demand an open, agile, and technologically-advanced approach to workplace and campus design. The data, management, and insights offered by a space software solution make it possible to bring that design to life in ways you never imagined possible. ... read more about Accruent EMSContact vendorN/A20% in Meeting Room Booking System
Simplybook.me provides an online booking solution allowing service companies to accept bookings through any online device 24/7. Accept bookings through your website, via Facebook or your SimplyBook.me mobile responsive booking site. Simply define your services and providers, display their availability, and you will have clients both old and new making bookings 24/7. ... read more about SimplyBook.meFree versionAvailable25% in Meeting Room Booking System
At Roomzilla, we believe that booking a meeting room should be quick and simple. No one should have to manage the rooms in your space. We've built a stunning solution that allows for just that. Roomzilla is a seamless software the blends into your workflow and increases the efficiency of your rooms. Our tool combines a website in harmony with onsite iPad displays to provide real-time access to res ... read more about RoomzillaFree versionAvailable33% in Meeting Room Booking System
DeskFlex software presents a full package of reservation options including desk and room scheduling, shared workspaces, parking management and equipment reservations. Return back to the office with desk booking system and office hoteling software that manages social distancing and helps you with contact tracing. ... read more about DeskFlexContact vendor30 Days25% in Meeting Room Booking System
The cloudbased desk and meeting room booking solution bringing teams together at the workplace.
Modern challenges need modern solutions. And innovative methods like agile teaming or hot desking demand the proper digital tools to get everyone organised. We provide those tools. ... read more about Tribeloo$5 Per Month14 Days33% in Meeting Room Booking System
Meetio is a Swedish SaaS company fully committed to improving the workplace and meeting culture for our customers. Meetio develops cloud-based software solutions for undisturbed, efficient meetings, better utilization of room resources and increased personal productivity. Our solutions can be found all over the world, from cutting-edge tech companies in Silicon Valley to universities and banks. Me ... read more about Meetio$189.00 Per YearN/A50% in Meeting Room Booking System
If you’re close to giving up on finding online reservation software which will work precisely as you need, you've finally found the right scheduling system! Planyo is an online reservation system which can be used by any business taking bookings: for days, nights, hours or minutes, or scheduled events. ... read more about PlanyoContact vendor30 Days20% in Meeting Room Booking System
The practical web-based alternative to sprawling spreadsheets, cumbersome calendars and pieces of paper. Classroombookings has been around since 2006, and is used by schools around the world to manage their computing resource availability. ... read more about classroombookingsFree versionAvailable50% in Meeting Room Booking System
YAROOMS is a hybrid workplace software to help businesses return to work safely without compromising on employee experience. Its desk and room booking modules accommodate different space booking scenarios, while the work planning module enables hybrid work. The solution is enriched with workplace safety features (capacity enforcement, screening questionnaire), an interactive, real-time floor map, ... read more about YArooms$2400 Per Year14 Days50% in Meeting Room Booking System
The No.1 Online Booking and Reservation Solution. Serving the Public Sector, Enterprises and SMEs.
BookingLive is the leading Online Booking and Reservation Solution on the market. Helping organisations increase sales, improve efficiency, save money, and engage with their users digitally, in intuitive and simple brand elevating ways. BookingLive is at the forefront of pioneering booking software design. Specialising in the provision of online booking systems, we work with a variety of clients, ... read more about BookingLiveContact vendorN/A33% in Meeting Room Booking System
Joan is the simplest solution for managing meeting rooms, optimizing your conference room use, and displaying relevant information where you need it the most. Joan is trusted by many Fortune 500 companies and used daily by more than 800.000 office workers globally. With implementing Joan, you get rid of: Double bookings, Meeting Interruptions, Ghost Meetings, and daily searching for free meeting r ... read more about Joan$6.80 Per MonthAvailable100% in Meeting Room Booking System
Robin’s founders, twins Sam and Zach Dunn and friend Brian Muse, began their software startup journey in an unlikely place -- at a digital agency called One Mighty Roar they started in college. After prototyping connected experiences within their office — including a conference room table that knew when a meeting was taking place -- they quickly learned that there was widespread demand for a s ... read more about Robin$240.00 Per Year14 Days25% in Meeting Room Booking System
Ad hoc booking of your meeting on the touchscreen panel directly at the meeting room and a number of unique functions which help you plan and organize your meetings effectively.A great analytical tool for the management. Detailed statistics about the use of meeting rooms and user activity.Our Support or Support+ service makes sure we are always available to our customers whenever they need us. ... read more about MeetingRoomApp$17.00 Per MonthAvailable100% in Meeting Room Booking System
For over 15 years, we’ve been working with the world’s biggest brands to create a workspace that works harder. Using pioneering scheduling solutions, we help them transform the way they work through the space they’re in.Headquartered in London, we also have offices in New York, Paris, Frankfurt, San Jose, Singapore, Delhi, and Sydney. Our global reach means we can deliver a responsive servic ... read more about CondecoContact vendorN/A33% in Meeting Room Booking System
Pronestor is an expert in scheduling software that enriches your entire booking process. With our software, it enables a complete integration of all parties involved into one booking interface. For each individual, this means that all relevant communication and bookings are delivered to the one responsible. What's even better? If any changes are made, those that it affects will automatically be no ... read more about PronestorContact vendorN/A100% in Meeting Room Booking System
A simple way to manage meeting room bookings and keep your equipment safe
Many organisations use Outlook® to manage their meeting room bookings. Despite this, booking conflicts often occur and room usage is not optimised. Rooms are sometimes already in use or not used at all.A meeting created in Outlook® is sent to the touchscreen terminals: booking information is displayed live, right outside your meeting rooms. ... read more about Bodet SoftwareContact vendorN/A100% in Meeting Room Booking System
RoomWizard is a room reservation system that makes it easier to get where you need to go.
At Steelcase, our passion is to understand how work is changing and its impact on people. We are constantly exploring how the workplace can propel learning, innovation and growth.We believe the first step to creating a great employee experience is deeply understanding what people want. By listening to people and observing how they work, we focus on a holistic approach to meeting people’s needs f ... read more about RoomWizardContact vendorN/A100% in Meeting Room Booking System
Painless room booking at your fingertips. Book from room displays, web, mobile, or your calendar. Make room booking a breeze and save precious time.Focus your time on what matters. Workscape manages all your rooms from one simple dashboard. Understand your rooms with analytics and identify problem areas. Sensors automatically detect room usage. ... read more about Workscape$8.00 Per Month14 Days100% in Meeting Room Booking System
Boardroom.io is a web based booking software. Designed for small, medium and large enterprises that want to optimize the management of its own workspaces in a way that’s simple and fast for all employees, regardless of the location.Employees should focus on the meetings and their jobs so booking a meeting room should be quick and easy.The main view of the app is the schedule room. It allows for ... read more about Boardroom$10.00 Per Month14 Days100% in Meeting Room Booking System
XEVOQ can be tailored to meet your needs. Custom app color, logos, the metal frame for tablets with engraved room names.The XEVOQ Room and higher packages include monitoring functions. Instant overview of room occupation, savings calculations and statistics.XEVOQ is fully compatible with MS Exchange, Office 365. Google Calendar integration is coming soon. ... read more about XevoqFree versionAvailable100% in Meeting Room Booking System
Add a handy room scheduling software to your site and manage bookings online
Our PHP-based room reservation system enables both external and internal clients (employees) to reserve meeting rooms in advance. Admins on their part are able to manage and monitor hall bookings from an intuitive back-end system. They can add and showcase multiple rooms, process online and offline payments, offer additional services and equipment, and more... ... read more about PHP JabbersContact vendorN/A30% in Meeting Room Booking System
Finally. instant online booking of meetings and events.We provide worldwide distribution of meeting spaces of hotels and other venues so that meeting planners and travel agents can book meetings and events online in real-time, without the hassle, expense and wasted time of RFP’s and proposals.Book more meetings and events. Lower your costs. Increase margins. Focus on customers. Make more r ... read more about Kiva SolutionsContact vendorN/A100% in Meeting Room Booking System
Delibroom was created to simplify the meeting room booking process.The system shows the clear schedule of your meetings in the built-in planner. You can book a room you need for the meeting with the necessary technical means or number of seats. Your teammates will see this reservation and will consider their own schedule. As the application is on your phone - you stay aware of the activities in th ... read more about DelibroomFree versionAvailable100% in Meeting Room Booking System
Centralised Application to Book Meeting Rooms, Desks & Huddlespaces More Efficiently
The demand for flexible working, driven by legislation, the squeeze on office space and resources driven by the economic climate, are all familiar issues for the facilities management profession. QED ResourceXpress has for many years provided an intelligent way of optimising meeting room and hot desk utilisation. First generation touch screens have also been used for many years to manage meeting r ... read more about ResourceXpressContact vendorN/A100% in Meeting Room Booking System
Meeting Hub provides purpose-built meeting room booking software that integrates seamlessly with your website.Meeting Hub is designed to make your life easier while increasing your meeting room revenue and automating your processes.Meeting Hub is branded to look and feel like an extension of your website. Automated booking confirmations come from you, branded as you.Take bookings directly from yo ... read more about Meeting Hub$20.00 Per MonthN/A100% in Meeting Room Booking System
MIDAS (https://mid.as) is an easy to use yet powerful room booking system giving you complete control over your room bookings and resource scheduling, and trusted by organizations and businesses of all shapes and sizes around the world. Simply accessed through your favorite web browser, on your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device, the software lets you see at a glance when your room bookin ... read more about MIDAS$29 Per Month30 Days33% in Meeting Room Booking System
Get your team on the same page inside online meeting rooms with collaborative productivity tools. Collaboration and meeting management solution designed to help businesses edit documents, conduct video calls and brainstorm ideas. ... read more about Room$14.99 Per MonthN/A12% in Meeting Room Booking System
Reduce your costs and save time by scheduling all your important resources, quickly and easily, in any location, on any device, with our resource management & scheduling software. Drag and Drop. Multiple views. No double booking. Check skills and availability. Amazing reports, integrations, and workflow automation. ... read more about Schedule It$33 Per Month14 Days33% in Meeting Room Booking System
Use Clearooms as your workspace management tool to help to maintain a safe working environment in your office. By using our hot desk booking feature you can manage the number of people who plan to work in the office each day, whilst ensuring the desks they use have a safe distance between them. To manage the use of your meeting rooms, the Clearooms app will show room bookings and availability when ... read more about ClearoomsContact vendor30 Days100% in Meeting Room Booking System
An Introduction to Meeting Room Booking System
Companies are introducing new concepts to make the workplace more amenable and employee-centric. Indeed, technology is playing a considerable role in innovating work culture in office spaces. The focus is to enhance flexibility, scalability and improve employee collaboration. This is more applicable to office meetings and conferences too. This is more applicable to office meetings and conferences too. It is an important place where CEOs and managers connect with stakeholders and prospective clients to strike profitable deals.
Yes, the concept of traditional and outmoded board rooms has nearly faded. Instead, there has been an emergence of a new application known as the meeting room booking system.This ground-breaking software takes your meeting experiences to the next level with real-time scheduling and a simplified booking process.
The following buyer’s guide will highlight all the essential aspects of the meeting room booking system, emphasizing the vital features and core benefits.
What is Meeting Room Management?
Meeting Room Management is the process of managing the conference room or office premises to schedule an optimum space where employees can comfortably hold their meetings and meaningful discussions to make priority-based decisions. It helps you to maximize the space utilization to accommodate people participating in the conference efficiently.
You can efficiently streamline and manage meeting room scheduling with viable policies in conjugation with digital room signs and implementing the latest technology. Also, you can provide a seamless reservation system, allowing organizers to book the venue with a few clicks.
What is the Purpose of a Meeting Room?
The role of a meeting room has evolved over the years. Thanks to the emergence of innovative technologies, discussions and collaborative sessions have become highly mechanized. You can maximize the use of a meeting room for varied purposes.
- Create a First Positive Impression- If you successfully create a positive and good impression on a potential client, you surely win half the game. A meeting room with an impactful and sophisticated ambiance also builds a professional image. It also helps you to get new clients on board.
- Hold Private and Confidential Meetings- Are you holding a meeting to launch a new product in the market? Do you want to keep all information confidential? Well, you can have discussions and brainstorming sessions behind closed doors to keep things strictly private. Don’t have to think about eavesdroppers as walls don’t have ears. So, all your business deals are safe.
- Saves From the Buzzy Office Distractions- When working on a priority-based project, you must take vital inputs and client feedback. Plus, you also have to conduct regular team meetings to track the status of the project. Meeting rooms provide a tranquil atmosphere away from all sorts of distractions to increase everyone’s focus. There is no unwanted noise, which allows you to hear everything.
- Allows Maximum Space Utilization- You can book a meeting room based on the number of attendees. It can be a small room fit for having one-to-one interaction or a large hall accommodating several people with ease. It allows you to maximize space utilization and provide a comfortable and spacious area.
- Provides Improved Connection and Collaboration- Since the participants attending the meeting use smart gadgets and equipment with a dedicated internet connection, it improves collaboration and communication. They can access reports, emails, and other essential data in real-time.
- Offers Enhanced Support Services- The meeting room increases collaboration and provides other essential support services such as advanced office solutions. You can also include catering services and some light refreshments.
- Serves as a Gateway to Futuristic Planning- A meeting is usually held to make essential decisions and derive key conclusions on moving ahead. You can book a conference room to conduct interviews and find an eligible candidate or professional who can play a crucial role in driving your business forward. You can hold meetings to decide on prospects and strategies based on current trends.
How to Book a Meeting Room?
If you plan to book a meeting room, it is essential to keep a few crucial elements in mind. You can follow the following steps-
- First, you need to determine the amount of space required to conduct the meeting in a comfortable environment. But before that, you need to confirm the number of attendees attending the conference.
- Second, you need to know which devices and equipment are pivotal for streamlining the meeting. The equipment depends on the type of meeting. For instance, if you discuss a project’s progress, you may need an LCD monitor, a projector, laptops, tablets, smartphones, a strong Wi-fi connection, and more. You also need to find out if any person is attending the meeting from a remote location. In that case, you may need a video conferencing tool such as Zoom or Google Meet, etc.
- In the third step, you need to find an optimal location for conducting the meeting. You need to choose the venue, preferably at a prime location, commuted with ease. Don’t book a meeting room that consumes a lot of traveling time. Also, the locality must be safe from any crime.
- Fourthly, you need to decide the type of services you are looking for. For example, you can choose catering services for all attendees.
- Next, you must consider the reputation of the meeting room service provider. You need to check the reviews and ratings before making a final selection.
- You can take into account the tariff or charges of the meeting room after deciding your budget estimate.
- You may hire a lobby greeter who cordially greets and welcomes all attendees upon arrival. The lobby greeter is the first point of contact for attendees answering all their queries related to meetings and facilities offered.
- Another way to impress your prospective attendees and clients is by using digital calendars. You can select various solutions such as Microsoft 365 Exchange, Google, and more.
How to Manage Meeting Room Scheduling Efficiently?
Meetings play a pivotal role in enhancing the efficiency and productivity of your organization. It helps you find viable solutions to critical issues through group discussions and brainstorming sessions. Hence, you should know the tricks on how to manage meeting room scheduling effectively.
- Make Use of a Digital Calendar- Clients and stakeholders have busy schedules, and they don’t rely on a manual system to check out the date and timing of the meeting. Instead, they prefer using a calendar system that keeps them posted with real-time updates on schedules and cancellations.
- Clearly Define the Meeting Room Policies- It’s essential to publish a few pivotal policies and guidelines regarding the meeting room’s use. Make sure people are utilizing proper space based on the number of attendees. For instance, it makes no sense that a one-to-one interview is going in a large spacious area and the entire room looks deserted.
- Promoting the Meeting Room- Advertising your room becomes crucial if you want to increase your customer base. It is advisable to display all the room assets clearly through pictures and videos. You also need to show the total space available, the seating arrangement and capacity, and other facilities on offer. You can also showcase quiet areas to conduct private meetings.
- Display the Schedules on Screens- Show schedules of meetings and agendas, key participants, schedules, etc. all on the screen. It helps attendees find all the conference details, such as the room number, names, and starting times.
- Use of Digital Signs-The use of digital signs becomes critical when you are searching for a particular place to conduct a meeting. These are small screens showing the day’s schedule so that people can reach the right spot at the right time.
- Name of the Meeting- One of the critical elements of managing a meeting room is setting the name conventions. You must give a short and concise name to your meeting. It can be related to a specific department or project for which the meeting is getting conducted.
- Easy Cancellation Process- Meetings can get canceled or postponed even at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances or any other reason. You can easily cancel the meeting through an application and send real-time notifications or alerts to all attendees. Write in short about the cancellation of the meeting.
- Setting Reminders- Again, you can use an application to send quick reminders about the next day’s scheduled meeting. You can send automatic emails or real-time alerts through push notifications. You can set up calendar reminders to update both organizers and attendees on track.
What Type of Issues May Arise When Booking a Meeting Room?
Scheduling a meeting or booking a meeting space comes with its own challenges. Let’s find out what the critical challenges of meeting room reservations are.
Not Able to Find Out Which Rooms Are Available- When you are booking the rooms manually, you usually cannot find out which rooms are available for the meeting. As a result, the participants have to wander from one room to another to search for a proper place. This wastes a lot of time, and productivity gets hampered.
Not Able to Book the Preferred Room- There is another unwanted situation where you cannot book your preferred meeting room. Probably, you have started booking right at the last minute just before the meeting. You find that all rooms are preoccupied. It may be that someone has forgotten to cancel the booking, but unfortunately, you cannot use it.
Booking Multiple Rooms or Double Reservation- This type of issue is common in large organizations where meeting rooms are reserved in bulk. But only a few of them are utilized, the rest remaining unused. The situation occurs when the organizer or company forgets to cancel the booking. It is a waste of money, as well.
No Information Available on Room Amenities and Facilities- At times, the company has to compromise on meeting rooms that do not offer amenities and proper facilities. You may also have to deal with the problem of space crunch with a shortage of seating arrangements. You do not get adequate information on the room facilities.
No shows mean that you have booked a meeting room for a specific purpose, but the meeting gets canceled. If the organizer does not confirm the scheduled meeting a particular limit of time, the booking stands canceled.
Not Having Proper Equipment Arrangement- You are conducting an important professional meeting to discuss the company’s prospects. But what if there is no supporting device or equipment to carry out seamless presentations or an internet connection to find out information. You have certainly missed out on the bus because then the meeting would only be limited to verbal interactions.
Lack of Data on Resources- Data is the most critical asset for a company. Most meetings stay focused on necessary data, statistics, numbers, and insights gathered through various resources and analytics. But what if you cannot display a report just because the meeting room does not support the use of projectors and LCDs, etc.
Interestingly, the above-mentioned challenges can easily be resolved with an efficient and effective meeting room booking software that provides an extensive range of features to simplify various tasks. You can book a meeting room for an internal conference, reserve a space for multi-location meetings, manage the visitors, and leverage many more benefits.
What is a Meeting Room Booking System?
A Meeting Room Booking System is a pioneering and innovative software that streamlines and simplifies the meeting room scheduling process. The tool includes advanced hardware interfaces and digital signage to reserve the preferred room with a few taps.
The meeting room booking software allows business organizations to schedule conferences online using an application. The booking tool is extensively used in various locations such as hotels, banquet halls, restaurants, studios, auditoriums, shared workplaces, reserved desks, etc.
The software aims to provide comfortable accommodations with ease so that people can carry out their meetings hassle-free. It also helps managers to maximize office resources and manage attendees.
The Meeting Room Booking System can seamlessly integrate with calendar software, allowing both organizers and attendees to view the meeting’s full details such as date, time, venue, etc. You can also align this tool with email management software to send electronic invitations and reminders in real-time. The digital signage software provides all meeting information on the meeting, digital entry, and check-in process. If you want to track real-time data and details about guests and attendees, combine visitor management tools with meeting booking software.
What are the Salient Features of the Meeting Room Booking System?
The features are undoubtedly regarded as the backbone of any software tool. The meeting booking software cannot be an exception. Indeed, any company selects the meeting room management system after viewing its core characteristics. The features of meeting room management software include-
- Digital or Electronic Booking of Meeting Rooms- One of the exclusive features that you may come across in any premier meeting reservation software is that it allows you to book the room electronically. You have to log in to the tool, select the preferred space, choose your desired seats, and do so. You can reserve the meeting room through any application or device.
- Reserve Tables or Particular Seats for Meeting- With the meeting room booking system, you have the option of choosing your preferred seat. You can select the meeting room layout, such as U-shape style, auditorium, banquet, classroom, boardroom style, etc. You can even choose your seating arrangement and get it customized based on your requirement.
- Streamlined Visitor Management- The meeting room booking tool streamlines the visitor management system. It helps you easily track all the visitors and attendees who attend the conference and maintain the security arrangement. You can even book spaces for parking, assist any disabled person, and more. The software automatically notifies the organizer upon visitor’s arrival, and register at check-in kiosks.
- Choose the Preferred Location- The meeting room management software enables you to choose the preferred location. You can select a hotel, restaurant, conference hall that can be reached quickly and located in a prime area.
- Automated Processes- The software automatically sends notifications and alerts to all participants and attendees as soon as a meeting gets scheduled—the attendees’ instant full updates on the conference, including the schedule, the date, timings, etc.
- Real-Time Availability- The organizers can get real-time updates on room availability, floor plans, facilities provided, services offered, and more. The attendees can also synchronize the meeting with the calendar in real-time.
- Third-Party Booking- The meeting room reservation app can also serve as a third-party booking platform that helps companies search the meeting room and make bookings similar to travel websites.
- Usage Analytics- Usage analytics is an incredible feature that allows you to gather vital data on meeting room usage and analyze the same to understand when the room remains occupied most and when it remains empty.
- Integration With Digital Signage- The integration with digital signage software helps you improve the visibility of meetings with enhanced room screens. You can optimize your space and cancel no-shows. It also puts a full stop to all conflicts and confusion over room booking.
- Integration of Calendar System- The integration with the daily calendar system helps you book seamlessly through a preferred calendar in real-time. It saves time, and you don’t have to use multiple portals. You can use different tools such as Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, and Google Suite to integrate the calendar.
- Transparency- The meeting room reservation software brings more transparency where you can view all details of the meeting room through a single portal. You get more repository on room information, such as the available amenities and facilities.
- Utilization Reporting- The central meeting room booking system provides an intuitive graphical dashboard for advanced and accurate data analysis. You can also maximize the utilization of office space for conducting meetings. Also, keep track of no-shows and monitor room occupancy.
Why Should a Business Invest in a Meeting Room Booking System?
- Centralized Booking Platform- The room booking software is credited with a central, standardized process that manages everything from one place. You can search for the meeting room based on location, attribution, capacity, and more. The online meeting room booking system also helps check the permission and verify the access levels depending on their authority.
- Book Meeting Room with Ease- One of the most significant advantages of the meeting room booking system is booking a room with much ease. The meeting room scheduling software comes with simple drag-and-drop functionality, allowing you to reserve a room with only a few clicks.
- Integration with Advanced Tools- The next-generation conference room scheduling software is integrated with advanced tools such as Office 365. It is essential to note that Office 365 plays a crucial role in streamlining workplace space management. Office 365 can further align with Microsoft Outlook Web Access, even on Android and iOS apps. The software can schedule a meeting appointment in the Outlook Calendar.
- Mitigates the Issue of Double Booking- In a traditional approach, the organizers booked multiple rooms and forgot to cancel them. But all thanks to meeting room reservation software, which has eliminated this issue to a great extent. It only saves money but also allows others to book the unreserved room.
- Optimize Room Occupancy Management- The Best Meeting Room Booking System allows you to optimize room occupancy. It means you can maximize room utilization. You can check the duration of room occupancy and how often rooms are used. Besides, you can keep track of no-shows with an advanced reporting system to monitor repeated offenders.
- Real-Time Resource Usage Monitoring- The meeting room booking tool is equipped with digital signage and video conferencing capabilities enabling you to track vital resources that play a significant part in making a meeting successful. You can trace all the resources and find out those that are used frequently and those that are not very important.
- Streamline Visitor Management- Enhancing the client, or attendee experience is on the top of your priority list. Hence, implementing the meeting room reservation software can improve and better manage the visitors arriving to attend the meeting. You can even trace the number of visitors daily, weekly, or monthly and ensure that the client’s waiting time gets minimized.
- Robust Reporting- The room reservation software has a powerful in-built reporting applet helping you to create pivot table-based data reports with a drag and drop facility. You can also use other tools such as statistics, trends, and analysis, materials used, costs by departments, etc.
- Touch Panel Integration- The touch panel integration is an advanced facility allowing attendees’ to schedule meetings in real-time using the RFID card reader. They can also view the check-ins and check-outs of the conference. The touch panel also contains bright LED lights. Plus, it even helps in simplifying the sitting arrangement through centralized panel management.
- Add-on Services Based On Requirements- There are various other add-on services you can offer to clients and participants attending the meeting. These include catering and beverage services. You can boost the experience by installing high-end devices and equipment to conduct the conference smoothly.
What are the Best Practices of Meeting Room Booking System?
All business organizations need to follow the meeting room booking system’s best practices to reap maximum benefits. If you are not abiding by the rules, your meetings may end up in confusion and a messy state. For example, no-show meetings tend to waste valuable time and money if the rooms are not canceled within time. Here are a few best practices to follow-
- Don’t Follow the Multiple Level Process for Booking- You should keep your booking simple and straightforward. Avoid using the multiple channel communication approaches which require you to take approvals or go through the back and forth interaction process.
- Don’t Make Things More Complex- As a business entity, you should use one email id and application to make the bookings. All employees are familiar with the same procedure. Hence, it becomes easier to implement a meeting room management system instead of using different email ids and servers, complicating things.
- Maintain Balance Between Physical and Digital World- The next essential aspect to keep in mind is striking a balance between the physical and digital worlds. Ensure to utilize space if booked and update your calendar system if in case the meeting stands canceled. By doing so, you are making the rooms available for anyone else to book. The bookings and cancelations are reflected in the email systems and updated outside the room. You can even manage the no-show via the check-in function. It automatically cancels the room if no meeting takes place within the stipulated time limit.
- Monitor Room Usage- You need to track room usage. This helps you discover which rooms are most frequently booked and are more prevalent in comparison to others. You can also find out the average time duration for which a meeting room is reserved. Plus are conference rooms used fully to their potential. You can also track the kind of meetings for which these rooms are scheduled. You can better understand your room usage and improve its usefulness.
- Train Your Staff Appropriately- You also need to train your employees on how to use and execute the room meeting booking system best practices. Hence you need to make a meeting room usage policy and ensure that every employee attending the conference adheres to it.
Tips to Select the Best Meeting Room Booking System
There is a broad set of factors to consider when selecting an online meeting room booking system. You want to conduct your vital conference and sign the best deals in a calm and comfortable atmosphere. The factors include-
- Size and Capacity of Conference Room- The first vital factor you need to consider is the room’s size and capacity. You need to book the meeting room according to the number of attendees attending the conference. You can reserve a small space for one-on-one interaction, and for an AGM (Annual General Meeting), you can book an auditorium or a large banquet hall.
- Features and Technology it Offers- The next essential factor is considering meeting room booking software’s characteristics. It must be user-friendly with easy access. It must have a built-in reporting system, higher scalability, real-time synchronization, tracking room usage, visitor management, and others. The room booking software must also be supporting the latest technologies such as digital signage, conference room displays, real-time analytics, customization tools, etc.
- Integration With Mobile Apps- The meeting room reservation software should be integrated with mobile applications so that anyone can book or cancel rooms from anywhere with a few taps. The Best Meeting Room Booking System is cross-functional, supporting both Android and iOS platforms.
- Benefits- Check out the advantages of the meeting room scheduling software before choosing one. Analyze how these software benefits will prove a bonus for your organization.
- Price- The price is indeed an essential aspect that you need to consider. You can also find a free meeting room booking system if you are not willing to invest money into the software. You can also check out the trial version of the software before making a final decision.
- Support- You need to check the kind of support available from the software vendor.
What is the Average Cost of Meeting Room Booking System?
Various crucial factors are considered when it comes to determining the cost of a meeting room booking system. For example, you need to consider the essential elements, the deployment methodology, integration with other advanced tools, support systems, and more. If you are on the hunt for the best free and open source meeting room booking system, you can choose classroombookings.
If you have a small budget, you can select Skedda, which comes with a starting price of $19 per month and a 30-day free trial. You can also go for MeetingRoomApp, which costs about $17 with a free trial period. Workspace is further less priced, starting at $8 per month, and offers a 14-day free trial period.
Why Check the GoodFirms List To Select The Best Meeting Room Booking System?
GoodFirms is one of the most trusted ratings and research platforms that provides you with the broadest range of software categories to suffice every type of business domain regardless of its size, including startups. Also, explore the optimum service providers to take your business on top. You can even get your company listed on the GoodFirms page to gain an edge over your competitors.
Select the best meeting room booking software from the authentic list and enable your clients and employees to conduct a critical conference to strike an optimal deal.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Best Meeting Room Booking Software Solutions?
The best meeting room booking software solutions offer a collaborative workspace experience at a minimal cost. They liberate your workspace from administrative chaos and establish a robust mechanism for booking your meeting rooms. GoodFirms’ list highlights some of the best meeting room booking systems such as Skedda, RoomZilla, Robin, Condeco, Meetio, Meeting Hub, Midas, and more.
How Can Your Organization Benefit from a Meeting Room Booking System?
Meeting rooms are an integral part of the collaborative workspace. The overall workspace efficiency is affected by the way organizations handle their meeting rooms. Apart from making the whole meeting booking process simple and systematic, the top meeting room booking system also benefits organizations by preventing scenarios such as:
- Zombie meetings: Ghost or zombiemeetings are those where members don't turn up, but the schedule shows the rooms as occupied. With an integrated occupancy sensor, the meeting room booking app detects vacant rooms easily.
- Canceled Meetings: Updates any cancellations in real-time and frees up the schedule for anyone who has previously asked for a free slot
- Extended Meetings: Sends timely reminders to meeting room members about their remaining time to prevent unnecessary extensions that cause delay of further meeting schedules
How to Save Real-Estate Costs by Deploying Meeting Room Booking Software?
With the high-cost of workspaces, organizations strive hard to increase the capacity utilization of meeting rooms. Meeting Room Scheduling software reduces floor space demand by tactically handling meeting space requirements. For example, an organization has 10 meeting rooms, and the annual rental cost of each room is $10000. Even at 50% utilization capacity, the organization loses $50000 a year. If the organization is able to drive an efficient and effective meeting space module, at 60% utilization, it will save $10000 more annually. At 80% utilization, this will enable a potential saving of $30k as the organization can reduce the number of rooms from 10 to 7. Deploying meeting room software reduces your real-estate costs or rental expenses and increases your return on investment.
What are the 6 Most Important Things to Look for in a Meeting Room Software?
- Simple Learning Curve: The system should be easy to use and intuitive.
- Time-Zones: It must support multiple-time zones so that bookings don’t overlap for any reason
- Compatible: The system should be compatible with any device, or OS
- Scalability: The conference room scheduling software should have the capacity to add more rooms, locations, and features
- Standardized Reporting: The system must provide reliable, customized, and automated reports weekly, monthly and yearly insights of performance of your meeting rooms
- Real-time Synchronization: This feature is crucial to avoid double-booking scenarios, especially in large organizations that conduct hundreds of meetings every day
What is the Visitor Management Module of Meeting Room Booking Software?
The visitor management module combines a set of tools that help your visitors to book meeting space in your organization without any hassle. It has features such as:
- Self-Serve Booking: Visitors with authorized permissions can directly book the meeting room
- Managed Booking: Employees can book meeting space for visitors
- Office Navigation: Visitors are directed to the meeting room via the map on the mobile app.
- Request Module: Visitors can send prior requests of the equipment they require while booking meeting rooms so that they have all tools to make meetings effective
Can Meeting Room Booking Software Integrate with the Occupancy Sensors?
Occupancy sensors are panels that can detect human presence in a room or a desk. Organizations can avoid overspending on floorspace by deploying meeting room software that integrates with room/desk occupancy sensors to detect actual presence during the scheduled time. In case of absence, it cancels the meeting room and allocates it to others who need it. Yes, many, meeting room booking systems come with integrated occupancy sensors.