Best Employee Scheduling Software
If you are seeking to invest in a smart and highly configurable Employee scheduling software that will help you with employee retention, controlling labor costs, optimizing the workforce, and transforming your business, then you are at the right place. Whether it is a workforce of 10 or 1000 employees, designing an optimal work schedule for all of them using the employee scheduling tool is very easy. The employee scheduling app comes power-packed with features such as employee schedule management, absence management, work shift management, time management, and payroll integration. Explore the following list of staff scheduling software, specially curated by GoodFirms that make creating, distributing, and implementing work schedules effortless.
List of Best Employee Scheduling App | Best Staff Scheduling Software
QuickBooks Time is proudly part of the QuickBooks family. Thousands of businesses use QuickBooks Time to track and manage employee time for payroll, invoicing, and scheduling. Millions of employees use QuickBooks Time for accurate timesheets and project tracking each day. QuickBooks Time is the best automated time tracking software for construction companies, landscaping businesses, small business ... read more about QuickBooks Time$15 Per Month30 Days25% in Employee Scheduling Software
HotSchedules provides a cloud-based operating platform, as well as supporting solutions and services for the restaurant, retail, and hospitality industries. HotSchedules suite of products enables owners and operators to schedule employees across locations, track time and attendance, monitor business performance and manage day-to-day operations. With HotSchedules native mobile app, employees can ch ... read more about HotSchedulesContact vendor30 Days25% in Employee Scheduling Software
Easy-to-use visual planning tool for project management. Plan project steps on a colorful timeline and have a clear overview of when things need to be done. Use boards view to follow up on task statuses. Change of plans? The simple drag-and-drop interface makes flexible planning easy. ... read more about Toggl Plan$8 Per Month14 Days15% in Employee Scheduling Software
Connecteam is a workforce management app that allows managers to put their business processes on autopilot and focus on business growth while also freeing up employees to be more productive, flexible, and happy. Save time and increase productivity with mobile-first custom checklists, forms, and reports; Schedule shifts and track work hours with GPS time clock; Simplify employee communication, enha ... read more about Connecteam$0 One-timeAvailableEmployee Scheduling Software
Shift-based employees need to know where to be and when. They need to trade shifts. They need to request days off. And they need to do it all in real-time. Managers need an intuitive way to schedule employees and advise them of changes in real-time, and senior leaders need to keep an eye on labor costs and compliance risks. With Humanity, you’ll always have the right staff member—with the righ ... read more about Humanity$3.5 Per Month30 Days25% in Employee Scheduling Software
When I Work was built to serve the employee scheduling and communication needs of workplaces across a wide range of industries. We make scheduling staff easy for coffee shops, restaurants, customer service departments, retail shops, colleges, healthcare organizations, nonprofits, and many, many other types of workplaces. If you have hourly employees, we can help make scheduling, communication, and ... read more about When I Work$2.50 Per Month14 Days50% in Employee Scheduling Software
Ximble is an online employee scheduling and time clocking software that can help you save money and time on reoccurring scheduling tasks. This solution is easy to use and versatile and can be used for both simple as well as complex tasks. ... read more about XimbleContact vendorN/A50% in Employee Scheduling Software
Time Clock Wizard is a world-class, free online employee time tracking software, intuitive scheduling, free online time clock app, and payroll solution. A simple design helps you create regular individual work schedules for your employees. Empowering them to respond with their specific requests. Stay organized with smart color-coding for individual employee profiles, send schedules by SMS / email, ... read more about Time Clock WizardFree versionAvailable20% in Employee Scheduling Software
Your employees are your most important resource, and many times your most expensive resource. Stop relying on clunky spreadsheet software to manage your workforce. Upgrade to ZoomShift to simplify your schedule and track employee time. ... read more about ZoomShiftFree versionAvailable33% in Employee Scheduling Software
Like many restaurants we serve, we offer a simple product with just enough ingredients, incredible hospitality, and investment back into the community we serve. Amazing establishments like the ones below love Schedulefly. We'd be honored to serve you as well.We interview and record intimate conversations with our customers. These are amazing hospitality entrepreneurs that are the best at what they ... read more about Schedulefly$30.00 Per Month30 Days100% in Employee Scheduling Software
Buddy Punch offers businesses peace of mind with an online time clock that focuses on ease of use. Employees can punch in online or use our smartphone apps. Employers can view who's punched in, view their GPS position or even limit where they can punch in/out. When it's time to run payroll, reports are automatically ready for you to use.We integrate with QuickBooks and several payroll providers ... read more about Buddy PunchContact vendor30 Days33% in Employee Scheduling Software
OptaPlanner is an open source AI constraint solver. It optimizes planning and scheduling problems, such as the Vehicle Routing Problem, Employee Rostering, Maintenance Scheduling, Task Assignment, School Timetabling, Cloud Optimization, Conference Scheduling, Job Shop Scheduling, Bin Packing and many more. Every organization faces such challenges: assign a limited set of constrained resources (emp ... read more about OptaPlannerFree versionAvailable40% in Employee Scheduling Software
Create employee schedules, manage shift requests, track your labor costs and communicate with your employees.With 15 years of feedback from thousands of managers, we're constantly refining our software to meet the needs of real businesses. With over a decade of development, Findmyshift is a stable, reliable and scalable scheduling service for all types of organizations, no matter how large or smal ... read more about FindmyshiftFree versionAvailable50% in Employee Scheduling Software
The Leader in Online Employee Scheduling Software since 2000! Optimized Automatic Employee Scheduling, Availability, Time Tracking, Attendance & more! With our easy-to-use but powerful employee scheduling software, you can schedule all of your employees in the cloud with ease. Our best-in-class automation features can schedule around employee availability, within maximum hours, and much more. Emp ... read more about WorkSchedule.Net$27 Per Month30 Days100% in Employee Scheduling Software
UKG Ready is a leading provider of HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people. Flexible, seamless HR technology for smaller teams. Leverage the power of HR, talent, payroll, and time in a single solution to deliver a modern, personalized experience that increases efficiency and simplifies compliance. UKG Ready provides the features you need for powerful HR, talent, payroll, and ... read more about UKG READYContact vendorN/A25% in Employee Scheduling Software
Tanda is an all-in-one online workforce success platform that helps businesses manage rostering, timesheets, payroll, and employee onboarding. ... read more about TandaContact vendor14 Days50% in Employee Scheduling Software
Shiftboard's ScheduleFlex is purpose-built for dynamic operations that frequently adjust staffing levels to support ever-changing business needs. ScheduleFlex helps front-line operations maintain high shift coverage, reduce labor costs, and control the daily chaos of workforce scheduling. Organizations in dynamic scheduling industries, such as manufacturing, healthcare, staffing, and public safety ... read more about ShiftboardContact vendorN/A100% in Employee Scheduling Software
Homebase helps the busiest businesses manage employee scheduling, time clocks, communication, and more. It makes managing hourly work easier for over 100,000 local businesses. With free employee scheduling, time tracking, team communication, and hiring, managers and employees can spend less time on paperwork and more time on growing their business. Homebase helps small businesses manage their wor ... read more about HomebaseFree versionAvailable50% in Employee Scheduling Software
OpenSimSim is uniquely designed for establishments in the retail, restaurant, and hospitality industries, this product aims to help employers manage their workers by having access to employee schedules, knowing employee availability, assigning shifts, approving day-off requests, and other various features that will help employers in the management of their staff. Build your schedule in minutes, ... read more about OpenSimSimFree versionAvailable50% in Employee Scheduling Software
Time Clock Software Solutions best suited for companies with 100-10 000+ employees. Mitrefinch Inc. delivers the latest easy-to-use cutting-edge technology. This Intuitive and Powerful System is packed with Innovative features for your Time and Attendance, HR, Employee Self Service, Mobile Workforce, Automatic Scheduling and Clocking requirements. Real-Time analysis is enhanced with clever busines ... read more about MitrefinchContact vendorN/A33% in Employee Scheduling Software
Employee Engagement AppHelping businesses, recognize, retain, train, and reward staff.
Employee engagement app helps to maintain the positive work environment with the clear understanding of work and policies. Check out Ezzely to explore more about amazing features designed to facilitate employee engagement. Ezzely, brought to you by the folks at Coggno, is designed to be an engaging way for organizations and their employees to interact and succeed. Coggno has been facilitating e ... read more about EzzelyContact vendor7 Days20% in Employee Scheduling Software
TimeTrex Workforce Management is a comprehensive workforce management software solution that provides even small organizations with the benefit of automation, which previously only large companies could afford. The extremely flexible rule engine can automate some of the most complex government regulations and business policies, in both Canada and US. Its mobile app can transform tablets and phones ... read more about TimeTrexFree versionAvailable20% in Employee Scheduling Software
KEA personalizes user experience with the help of AI conversation engine and machine learning. It is responsive, intelligent and track-able. KEA allows an employee to convert any document into ‘trackable’ training content. It uses AI and automation to create a smooth onboarding experience for your customers. KEA platform empowers sales and customer support teams and improves their online train ... read more about KEAContact vendorN/A20% in Employee Scheduling Software
Nowsta is a venture-backed technology company that sits at the intersection of financial wellness and workforce management. We’re building a platform that leverages advancements in machine learning and payments technology to reimagine the way companies communicate with, and pay their hourly wage employees. ... read more about Nowsta$2.50 Per MonthN/A33% in Employee Scheduling Software
Worksuite creates a space for every team, department, or major project to share knowledge, and information and keep work organized. Keep a track of all your projects in the most simple way. The attendance module allows employees to clock in and clock outright from their dashboard. Reports section to analyze what's working and what's not for your business. Automate billing and revenue recognition t ... read more about Worksuite$55 One-timeN/A10% in Employee Scheduling Software
Thousands of ways to learn. One place to find, manage and share it all.
Learning Manager helps you deliver training, manage compliance, deploy documents and more, and comes with free courses to get you started. Find & deliver courses. Manage training & compliance. See what your team have learnt elsewhere. Learning Manager helps you design and deliver courses online and in a virtual or real life classroom. Recruitment Manager is an applicant tracking and onboa ... read more about Qintil LearningContact vendorN/A20% in Employee Scheduling Software
Optimizes human capital with tailored learning and development experiences.
SilkRoad Technology transforms the employee experience by aligning learning to organizational strategy and individual development needs. Our flexible solution enables you to deliver personalized curriculum on any device to drive engagement and retention. SilkRoad Learning is a robust solution that drives compliance across your workforce at scale. ... read more about SilkRoad LearningContact vendorN/A20% in Employee Scheduling Software
Workzoom automates your company data with HR administration, in-house payroll and workforce tools.
Workzoom automates your company data through hr administration, in-house payroll, workforce tools, and performance management. Consolidate and automate your people management into a single solution for a per-employee per-month price. Manage your people from hire to retirement. Establish an amazing company resource to access anytime, anywhere. Schedule, track, and review time worked. A streamlined ... read more about Workzoom$4 Per MonthN/A12% in Employee Scheduling Software
Assign employee schedules with a single click and get the best possible outcome due to our proprietary shift scheduler algorithm software. This eliminates scheduling conflicts and prevents human error.Securely access When To Work online from anywhere via computer or mobile device. No need to install any software. The simple interface and streamlined communication features save you time and let you ... read more about WhenToWorkContact vendor30 Days100% in Employee Scheduling Software
Have more time to focus on your customers by freeing up manager’s precious time with 7shifts. Powerful, customizable restaurant scheduling software allows restaurants of all sizes to simplify their team management. Start for free today! Cut time spent scheduling by 80% and get, an average of 5 hours back in your week with 7shifts’ intuitive drag-and-drop schedule builder. ... read more about 7ShiftsContact vendor14 Days20% in Employee Scheduling Software
Build Schedules in Minutes. With Employee Scheduling Online, You Can Schedule Anywhere!
ShiftNote is a web based manager's logbook and employee scheduling tool for all industries. ShiftNote replaces paper logbooks and files with an easy-to-use online tool to help you better manage your workforce and grow your business.Improve communication using ShiftNote to keep your team on track and accountable. Make log entries, assign tasks and schedule meetings for multiple locations at once. Y ... read more about ShiftNote$34.95 Per Month30 Days100% in Employee Scheduling Software
Our online workforce management software makes managers' and employees' lives easier by saving them time and stress. Staff work schedules are generated and posted quickly with our online employee scheduling software and are accessible anywhere with an internet connection. No software to install or hardware to purchase because your online scheduling software is in the cloud.Our online Time Cl ... read more about Orbital Shift$2.00 Per Month14 Days100% in Employee Scheduling Software
Just add your people to ScheduleBase and invite them by entering their names and email addresses. You can designate people as staff, schedulers or administrators.Enter schedule information in any format you'd like. Enter shifts, notes, jobs or any information that you need you to communicate to your staff. When scheduling, you'll see a person’s regular availability and any requests. All of the ... read more about Schedule Base$10.00 Per MonthN/A100% in Employee Scheduling Software
Planday helps you build an employee schedule faster by taking into account staff vacation, availability, payroll costs, and more. Sign up for a free 30 day trial below.Planday fundamentally restructures the workplace by creating a real-time platform where businesses and employees can collaborate using transparent shift planning, easy communication, streamlined HR processes, and online & mobile tim ... read more about Planday$2.00 Per Month30 Days50% in Employee Scheduling Software
Introduction to Buyer’s Guide For Employee Scheduling Software
Inefficiently used employee time can lead to a loss for both the business and the employee. Any gap in scheduling employees’ work can affect the business and reputation. Effective scheduling on the other hand, guarantees increased productivity, synergy, and a balance.
The legacy system for employee scheduling can be applicable for an organization having few employees but is not effective when the employee’s number increases. The system is also rigid in a way that it does not allow employees to take control over their shift timing, and generally, it is time-consuming. The legacy system for employee scheduling is prone to errors and lacks transparency. The system proves to be not useful especially in the asynchronous work schedule during the remote working or work-from-home conditions.
In addition to that, continuously changing government compliances pose another challenge for the firms operating in various geographic locations. To mitigate all these issues and manage employee scheduling efficiently, employee scheduling software can be an ideal solution. It makes the employee scheduling efficient and takes care of the necessary compliance that the organization should take into consideration. However, selecting the right employee scheduling software could be a tricky job and requires thorough research to align software with the business requirements.
This buyer guide on employee scheduling software is intended to help business owners to understand various aspects of the software such as future trends, benefits, cost, features, etc. These insights could be helpful for customers in making the decision on selecting the best employee scheduling software.
Why Is Employee Schedule Management Critical For Any Organization?
Employees are valuable assets to an organization; to accomplish any project or work, they must work as a unit. It is only possible if an organization has implemented a robust employee management system. The basic objective of an employee schedule management system is to increase worker motivation, performance, and productivity. With an employee schedule management system, organizations can gain complete visibility of employees' availability, shift assignments, tasks, and roles, removing all the pressure and stress of managing them.
What Are the Challenges of a Manual Employee Scheduling System?
- Costly, inaccurate, and time-consuming: In a manual employee scheduling system organization generally uses a paper sheet or punching card to track employee attendance and shifts. But this system is arbitrary and time-consuming. If any change has to be made in the employee schedule, it could become difficult to record. The administrator must go through all the sheets and make the necessary changes. Also, when the administrator has to process the payroll, they have to manually record the employee’s attendance data into the payroll sheet. It is inaccurate and time-consuming.
- Non-compliance risks: Enforcing compliance in a manual scheduling system is difficult. Organizations failing to meet compliance rules have to bear financial loss in the form of penalties and fees.
- High error rates: The manual system for employee scheduling does not give full visibility of employee shift timing. Employees often rely on verbal communication about their change in shift timing; any communication error can disturb the entire work order.
- Reduce productivity: Organizations can achieve higher productivity by placing the right person on the job at the right time. For instance, if the employee is allocated two shifts continuously, he cannot perform the tasks with the same energy, which affects his overall productivity.
What Is Employee Scheduling Software?
Employee scheduling software is a tool that helps business organizations efficiently manage employee schedules based on work priorities and business needs. It streamlines the work orders and ensures that the allocated work gets accomplished at a given time. It also helps employees to make changes to their shift timing and swap their shifts with other workers. Besides that, business owners or managers can track employees’ work hours, which helps them to identify the uneven distribution of work and organize them to reduce the workload on employees.
A wide range of industries, including retail, manufacturing, service sector, health industry, restaurants, IT industry, etc can use employee scheduling software.
Why Should Businesses Invest In Employee Scheduling Software?
New-generation technology is quite effective in making businesses more accountable to their investors. But besides financial benefits, it has made complex business processes simple and lean. Workforce management, a critical component of any organization, usually consumes more time and resources. Technology such as employee scheduling software can aid in overcoming these challenges and delivering employee satisfaction. Employee scheduling software can fast pace business operations by quickly scheduling and adjusting employees' work to business requirements.
Besides that, the centralized data storage system saves all previously scheduled tasks, which can be used as a template for organizing future tasks. It takes away all the hassle of notifying employees personally about their work schedule and allows employees to see their schedule timing in real-time. The employee scheduling software gives employees a sense of control over their shift timing and encourages them to contribute more to their work.
A business enterprise can also use online employee scheduling software to manage remote workers. Employees can access online scheduling software through mobiles or tablets and inform managers about the progress and challenges they are facing in the field. The most significant advantage of online scheduling software is that employees can access and view their schedules at any time and from anywhere.
The best staff scheduling software enhances the organization’s efficiency by working with other departments or processes. For instance, managers can sync their employees’ work hours data with payroll systems to automatically process their wages. It reduces the error rate and time in processing the employees’ salaries.
Modern workforce management demands technological innovation, and employee scheduling software can play a significant role in fine-tuning workforce management. Business enterprises have to delve into employee scheduling software benefits to know how it can be done.
What Are the Benefits of Employee Scheduling Software?
- Tracking labor costs: Employee task scheduling software assists in organizing the workforce and forecasting the demand for current or future projects. Forecasting the workforce demand in advance helps to plan employee shifts and control unplanned overtime costs. It can track and calculate labor costs against the allocated budget.
- Increase efficiency: The best staff scheduling software eliminates the paperwork from the process and automates the employee scheduling process faster. It takes away all the time-consuming process of calling employees and asking about their shift timing or availability.
- Data-driven decisions: An organization can have better visibility of the employee’s work with the right data in hand. For instance, they can collect payroll and labor costs data to make decisions on their current or future expenses.
- Reduce conflicts: Clarity on employees’ schedules facilitate smooth communication between the employees. They can coordinate better with each other and can consider different needs. Not only between employees, but it can also enhance the relationship between employees and management.
- Auto-assign shift: Assigning shifts can take an ample amount of time. The best employee scheduling software solutions are capable of assigning shifts automatically. It matches the employees’ role, and the work shift can be allocated based on their expertise. It speeds up the process of assigning shifts as well as finding the right match for the job.
- Data analytics: Best staff scheduling software equips business owners with all the data that could be vital for optimizing employee productivity and enhancing the organization’s performance. It gives insight into labor costs, time clocks, financial reports, schedules, etc. Data analytics and reports clearly show resource usage and allow an organization to decide on resource scheduling.
- Easy access to documents: Some employee task scheduling software provides employees easy access to company information, training material, policies, and knowledge base. Employees can enhance their job-specific knowledge through a task-scheduling software interface.
There are endless benefits of employee scheduling software; to leverage them all, it is essential to explore its important features.
Time-Saving Features of Employee Scheduling Software
- Time and Attendance
- Payroll exports
- Geolocation clock-in and Clock-out
- API Access
- HCM integration
- Technical support
- Mobile support
- Notifications and alerts
- Data analytics and reporting
- Demand-based scheduling
- Technical support
- Third-party tool integrations
What Are the Factors to Consider In Employee Scheduling Software?
- Pricing: Pricing is an important factor for any software buyer. There are employee scheduling software solutions that are expensive because of their long list of powerful features. These tools can be a good choice but not necessary that all organizations require these features. It is essential that business owners analyze their business needs and then choose employee scheduling software. Other than that, software users should verify if there are any hidden costs for the software, such as customization, training, security, and implementation costs.
- Third-party tool integration: The best employee scheduling software supports third-party tool integration. However, some employee scheduling software only supports the core functions and requires a third-party tool to leverage extra features. A comprehensive employee scheduling software should allow integration of external software such as accounting, payroll, reporting, etc.
- User-friendly interface: Employee scheduling software involves making frequent changes and updates to the employee schedule. If the employee scheduling software for business is not user-friendly, then scheduling employee shifts could become challenging and confusing. Such a system could add additional costs to the organization and minimize the software's ROI. The best way to check the software interface is to enroll for a free trial version, or they can also opt for free employee scheduling software with basic features.
- Flexibility: Employee scheduling tools that adapt according to the business requirements can help the organization avoid the costs of boarding new software and training the staff. It is always an ideal approach to choose easily scalable employee scheduling software that aligns with an organization's growing needs.
- Technical support: Employee scheduling software with excellent technical support could be an advantage as a few features, such as auto-assign shift and third-party tool integration, need expert guidance. It can enhance the software's usability and adoption rate.
- Check SLA (Service Level Agreement): Before purchasing the employee work scheduling software or signing a contract with software vendors, customers should always check the SLA (Service Level Agreement). SLA clearly defines the services that vendors will provide and the risks it covers.
How Effective Is Employee Scheduling Software For Small Businesses?
Employee scheduling software for small businesses is equally effective and helpful as it is for large organizations.
Employee work scheduling software can bring a gamut of benefits to small businesses, and it largely depends on the business’s priorities. Generally, large-scale enterprises need to handle more employees, and their software choice could be different from small-scale businesses. Small-scale businesses usually prefer a low-budget tool with limited features; as such, they don’t have to deal with a large number of employees. It means they can take all the advantages of employee task scheduling software. However, they need high-end employee scheduling software to leverage the benefits of exclusive features such as live customer support, advanced reporting tools, free third-party tool integration, etc...
To get the maximum benefit from employee scheduling software, it is recommended that users perform thorough research on employee scheduling software. Many employee scheduling software offers a range of features at a minimum price, which can be an ideal solution for small businesses.
Future Trends In Employee Scheduling
- AI driven employee scheduling: AI technology is crafting the next-generation workplace and fuels the business processes to perform better. One of the processes that AI has bolstered is employee scheduling. It facilitates organizations to schedule employees more efficiently and reduce the time in managing them. There is more anticipation about AI in employee scheduling, and in collaboration with other technology, such as predictive analytics, employee scheduling can become more autonomous and intelligent in decision-making. Most employee scheduling software will be laced with advanced AI capabilities in the future.
- Self-servicing employee scheduling app: Self-servicing scheduling apps can give employees more power in scheduling their shifts, especially for hourly employees. Instead of bothering the management for shift adjustment, the employee can use the self-servicing scheduling app to view the empty slot and adjust shifts by themselves. Self-servicing employee scheduling apps can enhance employee experience and help the organization retain employees. It can even send employees alerts if changes are available to their preferences. In the coming days, the self-servicing employee scheduling app can take charge of the employee's scheduling process and give employees more freedom to select their shifts.
- Chatbots: Chatbots are no more limited to mere customer service. Their role has become more diverse and promises a more personalized experience. Chatbots application in employee scheduling can perform multiple activities, such as filling open shifts, answering employee FAQs, processing leave requests, etc. Some organizations have already implemented chatbots for workforce management, and more are keen to incorporate chatbots in enhancing the employees' experience.
What Is the Average Cost of Employee Scheduling Software?
The costs of employee scheduling software vary from business to business and the size of the business. Small-scale businesses do not need advanced scheduling software features, whereas large-scale businesses need employee scheduling tools loaded with features. The number of software users and features can significantly affect the pricing of employee scheduling tools. However, the average cost of employee scheduling software could be anywhere from $1 to $95/month or more. The software can be billed either on a monthly basis or annually. Some software vendors also allow upfront one-time payments. Employee scheduling software can be either deployed on-premise or as a SaaS solution.
- Employee scheduling software for startups and small businesses: For startups and small businesses, their main challenge is to conduct their business with limited resources and budget. However, software such as employee scheduling software is inevitable for the organization’s performance and increases employee productivity. Startups and small businesses can use low-budget employee scheduling software to overcome their budget constraint. eTotalplan, at a price of $1/month, is the best employee scheduling software for small businesses and startups. It has a simple user interface with all necessary features, such as work schedule planning, HR management, predictive scheduling, time and attendance, etc. Another software that reduces the financial load on the organization and stands out as the best employee scheduling software for small businesses is Agendrix at a starting price of $1.5/month. It also offers basic employee scheduling features; on top of that, it provides its clients with free training and robust customer support. Both these tools offer a free trial. There are a few more tools that users can consider the best employee scheduling software for small businesses and startups, it includes TrackerPal, COAST, Staffjoy, When I Work, etc.
- Employee scheduling software for mid-size and large-scale businesses: Business organizations with a huge employee force can opt for employee scheduling software with high-end features. Connectteam at a starting price of $47/month is an outstanding employee scheduling software for mid-size and large-scale businesses. Besides regular employee scheduling software features, some notifying features of the software are GPS geolocation stamps, push notifications, claim open shifts, etc. The other employee scheduling tool that can be a good alternative to connectteam is Time Clock Wizard at a price of $19.95/month. The software is well-versed in security features such as multi-server backup and high-grade encryption. The software also provides a free trial and a free basic version of employee scheduling software. The other software solutions that fall in the same slab include Homebase, Schedulefly, and 7Shifts. Organizations that operate on multiple locations and handle various types of businesses require holistic employee scheduling software that also covers other areas such as customer management, project management, inventory management, marketing automation, etc. A high-end employee work scheduling software such as Helmbot at a price of $95/month provides all these features. The software offers a free trial. The other premium employee scheduling software that users can count on includes Tanda and Kronos Workforce.
- Free and open source employee scheduling software: Free and open source employee scheduling software gives the flexibility to modify and distribute software for free or at a low price. This makes free and open source employee scheduling software an ideal solution for startups and small businesses. They can take advantage of new features, yet they don’t incur any costs of software development or software licenses.
Why Refer to Goodfirms' List of Employee Scheduling Software?
GoodFirms is the top review and rating platform for IT solutions. It has been listing software for various industries and sectors. GoodFirms' expert team has followed a transparent process to ensure customers get the best and the most reliable product for their business. Customers can select the best employee scheduling software tool by comparing them on various parameters like; features, service, pricing, deployment options, etc.
An employee scheduling system enables the optimization of workflow and increases the employee’s productivity. It also reduces the time and error rates while scheduling employee tasks. If your organization cannot manage the employee scheduling process, it is time to switch to the best employee scheduling software. Do not fail to check the list of best employee scheduling software the GoodFirms expert team prepared.