Zoho Desk Overview
Zoho Desk Core Features
- Analytics & Reporting
- Customer Review
- Email Integration
- Live Chat
- Ticketing Management
- Help Desk
- Self-Service Portal
- Social Media Integration
- Communication Management
- Feedback Management
- Live Chat
Zoho Desk Pricing
Zoho Desk Reviews
Zoho Desk is a context-aware help desk software designed to help businesses of all sizes manage customer service.
- Very helpful and user-friendly.
- Very easy-to-use and manageable tool.
- It is a much more impressive and powerful solution.
- Very good but it will be better if updates and add more features.
- Help Desk
Zoho provides countless business tools to businesses of all sizes in every industry you can imagine
Our company - Trusted is using Zoho Desk for a year now. All of their software is fantastic, and their help desk software is no exception. From affordable plans at every level and a robust free plan to incredible support features, you can rest assured that Zoho Desk has the ability to scale alongside you as your business grows. At its core, Zoho Desk is a multi-channel ticketing system. So, you get top-of-the-line ticketing features that let you organize and streamline support inquiries, whether they’re coming from email, social media, live chat, phone, or an online form. Zoho Desk, you can quickly turn support requests into knowledge base articles in just a few clicks to continuously grow your database. On top of that, you also get access to a wide variety of features designed to help improve and consolidate your support processes.
- Zia, an AI-powered digital assistant
- Help center tools to design and create your knowledge base
- Several ticket views and automatic ticket organization/prioritization
- Advanced response editor with canned snippets
- Visual process automation builder
- Customization via APIs and built-in integrations
- Dashboard headquarters for analytics and reporting
- Custom field options for web forms
Zoho is relatively cheap, and you get a great value for your money.
My favorite helpdesk software at Essenvia is Zoho Desk . Zoho prioritizes flexibility and ease of use, which is great for any user. Through Zoho you can manage a scalable, cost effective helpdesk to manage tickets for your business. The program also offers reports that provide you with a deeper insight into the main challenges users are facing.
Zoho Desk is a web-based help desk software that provides you the ability to maintain your customer support activities efficiently
We at Incrementors Digital Marketing use Zendesk for quite a long time now and It allows you to track, assign and set up signals on help desk tickets easily. You can customize Zoho Desk for your company and ensure comfort in your customer support knowledge. By the help desk management software, you have control over client tickets submitted to the supporter team via email, phone, or web form. You can set the preference to incoming documents and then close those tickets in the approved order.
Zoho Desk offers many great features, even in the free version!
I'm Sharon van Donkelaar, CMO at Expandi. We use Zoho Desk in our company. Here's a list of the pros and cons we've been able to gather after using Zoho Desk for the past year:
- Ticket management is arguably Zoho Desk's biggest strength since it makes this process so smooth.
- Being able to communicate with customers across any communication channel of their liking.
- The cloud is always up and running; never have we ever faced trouble with it.
- Mobile apps that allow us to provide support on the go.
- An intuitive User Interface.
- A great addition to several other Zoho Products.
- No desktop application
- Lack of API integrations.
- Customization features take a while to master.
- No search feature, which makes finding tickets a tiresome activity when you're handling many of them.
- Cloud Hosted
- Help Guides
- Video Guides
- On-Site Training