Best Real Estate CRM Software
Are you searching for the real estate CRM software that can assist you in gathering, sustaining, and converting contacts to patrons and further managing the post-sales relationship? Real estate CRM allows companies to merge information from all the lead generation sources into one place. Most real estate software offers a customizable auto-reply feature that empowers you to provide instantaneous responses to contacts. Moreover, CRMs can give reports on open rates of emails, click-through rates, and other valuable data. So, pick a firm from the below-listed CRM for real estate agents to automate tasks and workflow:
A Reviews List of Real Estate CRM Software
Zoho CRM is one of the top preferred customer relationship management systems for its powerful features, user-friendly interface, and easy adaptation. small businesses, startups, and large-scale enterprises can use Zoho CRM software to build excellent customer relationships, sales force automation, lead generation, and offer personalized experiences. Integrated real estate CRM helps build healthy ... read more about Zoho CRMContact vendor30 Days20% in Real Estate CRM Software
Lead Conversion Platform for Your Business. Discover a new way to run high-velocity sales.
Leadsquared is a powerful CRM tool for small and large businesses. The CRM tool puts organizations at the top of their customer management strategies with features like marketing automation, lead management, and sales management. The tool is customizable and works across various industries, from real estate CRM to healthcare CRM. This modern-day sales automation CRM tool enhances the sales funnel ... read more about LeadSquaredContact vendorN/A25% in Real Estate CRM Software
RealtyJuggler is an easy to use Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) for real estate agents and their assistants as well as Brokers / teams. RealtyJuggler also works well for transaction coordinators, investors and other real estate professionals. It is perfect for tracking leads, deals and scheduling follow-up activities. The built in letter, eCard and flyer libraries make it easy to market to ... read more about RealityJugglerContact vendorMore than 30 days100% in Real Estate CRM Software
Helping contractors win more projects and provide an outstanding experience to the ones they win.
TopBuilder is the most advanced sales and marketing software for construction companies, home builders, and real estate professionals. As experienced professionals in engineering, construction, and software technology, we have redefined what it means to be a cloud-based CRM. This means we have designed our software to be the most effective at increasing collaboration, time-saving, and profitabilit ... read more about TopBuilder$35.00 Per MonthMore than 30 days16% in Real Estate CRM Software
Rocket-fuelled CRM software for Agencies, IT companies, Real Estate, and more...
OnePageCRM tool is built for startups, solo entrepreneurs, non-profit organizations, and small businesses. Organizing, visualizing, and selling without missing any lead is easily possible with OnePageCRM. Features like lead clipper, log calls and notes, and automated follow-up accelerates the lead generation process. The CRM tool offers a dedicated email hub to automatically sort potential leads a ... read more about OnePageCRM$9.95 Per MonthAvailable20% in Real Estate CRM Software
Online Lead Portal is a service-first Mobile CRM tool that builds software designed to improve customer communication & develop better follow up. As employees, we encourage each other to grow and innovate. As a company, we roll up our sleeves to plant roots in the communities we call home. Our sales CRM tool is powerful and flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any business. Even yours to grow ... read more about Online Lead Portal$119 Per Month7 Days12% in Real Estate CRM Software
Property Management Software integrated with Web Portal and Mobile App for Real Estate Agents, Brokers and Developers to stay ahead of the competition. We work hard for your Shining Success. Realty Shine is localized to suit your regional Realty market requirements. It's personalized to your niche business needs. Realty Shine is available on cloud at nominal monthly subscription as well as ... read more about RealtyShine$10.00 Per MonthAvailable100% in Real Estate CRM Software
Customer relationship management solution designed to help real estate agents assign leads, manage outbound and inbound calls, and review lists of pending or active clients using a unified interface. Key features of the platform include two-way texting, batch emailing, call recording, email open and click tracking, appointment management, lead source reporting, and more among others. It also enabl ... read more about Follow Up Boss$69 Per Month14 Days33% in Real Estate CRM Software
Wakeupsales CRM is an all-in-one Customer Relationship Management tool to streamline your sales activities, improve your productivity & create powerful customer relationships. In other words, Wakeupsales helps sales folks save time & become more effective by taking care of every-day problems like unorganized database, overlapping assignments, multiple tool handling, manual management of contacts, ... read more about WakeupsalesFree versionAvailable25% in Real Estate CRM Software
CRM Software Solution - CRM Vendors, Retail CRM, Real E-State CRM
Cloud based customer relationship management software for various industries. Boolment was established with a purpose of imparting technology-oriented end-to-end services to all businesses and contribute stupendously in improving their overall business lifecycle. We are perfectly accoutered with latest technologies to utilize them wisely in order to serve our clients with utmost desire. ... read more about Boolment CRM SoftwareContact vendorN/A50% in Real Estate CRM Software
Move, Inc's Top Producer® product family is North America’s leader in marketing and lead generation systems for REALTORS®, offering a full range of leading-edge, integrated contact management, lead generation, lead incubation, postcard marketing and web marketing solutions.Our systems have been rigorously tested and proven by the real estate industry to increase leads and sales. ... read more about TopProducer$40.00 Per MonthN/A100% in Real Estate CRM Software
RealOffice360 is a FREE and unbelievably simple CRM, business tracker, and daily planner for real estate agents. Rather being just a data dump for client information, RealOffice360 helps you visually build your business plan, cultivate your database towards your goals, and ultimately keeps you focused on what matters most, your deals and your clients. ... read more about RealOffice360Free versionAvailable100% in Real Estate CRM Software
IXACT Contact® is an easy-to-use web-based real estate CRM and marketing solution. IXACT Contact includes robust real estate contact management, powerful email marketing, and mobile friendly agent websites. IXACT Contact helps real estate agents generate leads that convert into clients, keep in touch with past clients, hot prospects, and important referral sources, and stay organized and in con ... read more about IXACT Contact$39.00 Per MonthN/A50% in Real Estate CRM Software
The #1 Real Estate CRM to Build Your Business - So You Can Build a Life. We have a responsibility in everything we put out, from the aesthetic & behavioral quality of our product to every word we speak and write - because products used every day have an effect on people and their well-being. Every member of the Realvolve Team is passionately dedicated to providing the environment and the access to ... read more about Realvolve$74 Per Month14 Days100% in Real Estate CRM Software
We understand that your network means a lot to you and that it's very important to you personally and professionally. We help you prevent anyone from falling through the cracks by systematically and organically bubbling up the important people who haven't been spoken to in a while.And we make this easy by providing a ton of tools at your fingertips, such as a number of integrations, mobile apps, p ... read more about Contactually$69.00 Per Month14 Days100% in Real Estate CRM Software
iMaxCRM (iMax CRM) is the Best Real Estate CRM Software For Agents, Brokers, Teams, and Lenders.We think real estate first, technology second. The solutions on the market would only solve one or two of business problems and failed to cover all our needs. That’s when began on the path to building iMaxCRM - a comprehensive solution that covers real estate professionals needs under one roof. ... read more about iMaxCRM$39.00 Per Month14 Days100% in Real Estate CRM Software
It has an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, web-based interface that brings together professional teams in one integrated, intuitive and ready to use real estate business solution for customer communications, sales, marketing and transactions.Quickly create, publish and syndicate your listings. Create beautiful brochures and automatically share to your leads. ... read more about RealSpace$39.00 Per Month14 Days33% in Real Estate CRM Software
Wise Agent is an intuitive client influenced CRM and Real Estate software company. Built and loved by agents all over the US, it's no wonder why they're the most coach recommended CRM in the industry.Wise Agent helps Realtor's become Pros by automating their leads, responses, appointments, and transactions -with free training and 24/7 Customer Support included. ... read more about Wise Agent$29.00 Per Month14 Days100% in Real Estate CRM Software
Affordable All-in-One Real Estate Software Built for Brokers, Teams, & TCs
RealtyBackOffice is real estate management tool that assists with transaction management, e-signing, commission tracking, and more. Our transaction manager is easy to use and has all the bells and whistles you need to become a paperless and efficient Real Estate brokerage. Our Proprietary E-Sign software is fully Integrated for ALL your agents at no extra cost. Automation and efficiency is the key ... read more about RealtyBackOffice$15.00 Per Month30 Days40% in Real Estate CRM Software
Aiva is a cloud based service that helps real estate agents engage, qualify, and convert real estate leads. Our human concierges engage and qualify your leads 24/7 with a 2 minute response time.Powered by real people, Aiva contacts, engages, and converts real estate leads for you 24/7 within 2 minutes. ... read more about Hire Aiva$299.00 Per MonthN/A100% in Real Estate CRM Software
For both an experienced door knocker who just can’t deal with the loads of paperwork and back and forth research needed to properly farm a neighborhood, or an eager real estate agent just learning the knocking ropes. Who couldn’t use a leg-up on the competition? Knockwise app will change the way you do real estate door knocking because it’s a program built by Real Estate Agents for Real Esta ... read more about KnockWiseContact vendor30 Days100% in Real Estate CRM Software
Apto is the #1 CRM and deal management software for commercial real estate brokers, with more paid users than any other provider. Apto was built by and for brokers to help them manage contacts, properties, listings, and deals—anywhere, from any device.Apto’s customers include thousands of independent brokers around the world, as well as multinational brokerages like CBRE, JLL, NKF, and Cushman ... read more about Apto$129.00 Per MonthN/A50% in Real Estate CRM Software
We are offering complete real estate management software for individual and enterprise level Realtor which will help you to provide Real estate Services more efficiently and effectively than ever before.We have Built our Software on advanced technology that will serve you and make your business process simple and smooth to help differentiate your company in this competitive market. ... read more about B2BBricksContact vendorN/A50% in Real Estate CRM Software
RealtyWare is a modern all-in-one app for international real estate agencies. It increases your organization's productivity via automation, minimizes mistakes, and gives you full control via a purpose-built CRM. Nothing gets lost anymore. And your staff will love it. Convenient emailing, feeds to real estate portals, websites, and rentals and relocation with credit card payments. ... read more about RealtyWare$149.00 Per MonthN/A25% in Real Estate CRM Software
Troop.works Real Estate CRM Software is a Automation software for Builders. It enables you to engage with your customers and build long lasting relations. A one-stop solution for your Pre-sales, sales and Post-sales customer management. In this growing age of technology, Real Estate developers needs to keep up pace to serve its customer better and with Troop.works CRM comes trust and transparency ... read more about Troop.WorksContact vendorN/A100% in Real Estate CRM Software
Apiwork is a web agency created in 2006. Its main activities are the creation of websites and software in LAMP technologies. Since 2008, Apiwork has been marketing apimo ™ real estate software in ASP mode and has created more than 1,200 websites for its clients. 6,000 users use this web tool every day and apimo ™ has thus become a major player in commercial real estate in France. ... read more about ApimoContact vendor7 Days50% in Real Estate CRM Software
BrightDoor creates remarkable, easy-to-use sales & marketing software for the real estate industry. Founded in 2005 and based in Raleigh, NC, BrightDoor is a venture-funded company that was founded on a singular premise: With superior technology tools in their hands that were tailored for their unique needs, real estate sales and marketing professionals could reach untold (and yet-untapped) potent ... read more about BrightDoor$95.00 Per MonthN/A100% in Real Estate CRM Software
The hassle free all-in-one commercial real estate CRM that you’ll love to use.
ClientLook is the unrivaled commercial real estate CRM that combines contact tracking, pipeline management and a client collaboration portal with property and listing management. It's the only all-in-one solution built solely for the industry.Our intuitive design delivers a training-free experience that is responsible for a 98% renewal rate. Subscribers are supported by a team of Virtual Assistant ... read more about ClientLookFree versionAvailable100% in Real Estate CRM Software
OnOffice has been an important part of the real estate industry. The software, which was created especially for real estate agents, sets new standards in the field of brokerage and aims to simplify the working life of every real estate professional. The real estate software, as well as the first-class web design offered, should help all real estate agents to a stress-free and organized everyday li ... read more about onOfficeContact vendor7 Days25% in Real Estate CRM Software
Property Shell is the leading provider of real estate sales and property development software used to manage and drive the selling and development of residential, commercial and industrial property. Our software solutions and property development services drive better selling and development outcomes with lower cost and risk, faster project timelines and simplified, more powerful control throughou ... read more about Property ShellContact vendorN/A100% in Real Estate CRM Software
We work at the edge of technology, keeping usability and simplicity at our core. We believe software should be easy to use, satisfying to work with and - most importantly - make you better at what you do.It’s our goal to deliver the very best product, again and again, constantly improving and releasing new solutions to keep our users ahead of the game. ... read more about RexContact vendorN/A100% in Real Estate CRM Software
StrategicERP is into the business of developing ERP solutions specifically designed for Real Estate and Infrastructure industry.StrategicERP is a web based application built by IITians on proprietary J2FX framework.It is a single window solution to automate all the business transactions, it ensures optimum resource utilization and business process management to keep in pace with the times. ... read more about StrategicERPContact vendorN/A100% in Real Estate CRM Software
We are a team of online marketing professionals. We understand the search engine ecosystem. We not only provide SEO and Internet marketing services, but we also offer a wide array of related services such as SEO-friendly web design, pay per click advertising, affiliate marketing, website audits, social media optimization, branding and several others. ... read more about WooAgentsContact vendorN/A100% in Real Estate CRM Software
Real estate platform, Built to power your entire brokerage with next generation technology.
kvCORE is an all-inclusive real estate platform for the modern brokerage. The lead engine helps you get high-quality leads and the Smart CRM nurtures those leads until they are ready to buy. Our business analytics lets you know which efforts are giving you the best results. Reports allow insight into traffic, marketing, lead-gen, behavior, agent accountability, profitability and more. kvCORE is tr ... read more about kvCOREContact vendorN/A33% in Real Estate CRM Software
Introduction to Buyer’s Guide For Real Estate CRM Software
The real estate industry holds a unique position in the global financial system, and its performance determines the stability of the economy. Any fault in their process can affect financial institutions like the banking system, private lending firms, stock markets, and other financial institutes. It is a challenging business that demands knowledge, customer relationship, networking, and perseverance. A well-drafted customer relationship strategy could help real estate enterprises survive and rise in favorable circumstances. The capacity of any company to efficiently acquire customers retain customers, and boost sales describes the level of Customer relationship management (CRM).
It seems easy, but in reality, it requires many efforts to keep customers engaged and satisfied with the service, especially with the legacy system. This is the reason why many real estate developers have turned towards robust technology like real estate CRM software. CRM software for real estate could bring unlimited advantages to the business, but the user needs to select the right CRM software. However, finding the right software could be a different ball game as the selection criteria could vary based on the size of the business, requirements, and budget.
This buyer guide is intended to help real estate developers, brokers, and agents draw important aspects of the real estate CRM software and understand the need to filter the best real estate CRM software for the business.
Why Customer Relationship Is Important For Real Estate Developers?
Considering the fact that buying a property could be a few of the largest investments made by any individual, consumers must have complete faith in the real estate organization or agent. Real estate businesses should ensure customers get value for money, and for this, they need to communicate with consumers to understand their needs. But besides identifying the customer needs, one of the biggest painstaking tasks for real estate dealers is to identify the potential buyers, and it becomes even more complicated when there is no appropriate system or channel. In this regard, real estate owners with effective customer management skills have a better advantage in winning the customers. They are efficient in collecting information about customer requirements, segregating customers as per their needs, and targeting potential clients. It allows them to grab every opportunity to improve the customer conversion rate by conducting a lead generation campaign, analyzing consumers’ interests, providing prompt customer service, etc. They can easily maneuver their business model from “Business-centric” to “Customer-centric.” Real Estate CRM or Real Estate Customer Relationship Management helps in building better bonding between customers and real estate organizations. The real estate business with poor customer relationship management can damage brand reputation and bring revenue loss.
What Is Real Estate CRM Software?
Real Estate CRM Software is a tool that helps realtors to manage their business leads, manage customer contact, track lead generation programs, prepare price quotes, etc. The dynamic capabilities of Real Estate CRM Software to automate repetitive manual tasks and manage the customers’ data can help realtors in building strong customer relationships. The real estate CRM software assists users to drive customers through the sales funnel effortlessly and enables them to collect the customers’ information like demographics, purchasing history, communication medium, etc.
Who Uses Real Estate CRM Software?
- Real-Estate Developers
- Property dealers
How Does Real Estate CRM Software Help to Overcome the Challenges of The Real Estate Business?
- Lack of transparency in the Traditional Methods: Lack of transparency in the customer data is a common issue with the traditional method for customer management. The data source is highly volatile, and the error ratio remains high, and with the unstructured data, it becomes difficult to generate accurate reports or figures of business performance.
Solution: CRM for real estate developers can solve these issues by allowing users to capture and store data with minimum errors. It allows to even edit or update the data automatically.
- The communication gap in the Traditional Method: Effective communication is quintessential for any business process to acquire customers. A lack of communication in real estate means losing customers, and the traditional approaches are not efficient for propagating target-oriented communication.
Solution: Real estate CRM software fills the void in the communication channel and enables to send messages at the right time to the right person. Besides that, it tracks the entire communication that takes place between the customers and business owners. Not just the customers, with the right kind of real estate CRM software, real estate developers can fine-tune their internal communication which can lead to better business performance.
- Customer management and identifying quality lead: Traditional customer management can allow the business to connect with its customers, but it cannot filter potential customers or leads.
Solution: The CRM for real estate businesses fused with the latest technology enables users to connect with the customers and filters the potential leads from the list. It gets relatively easier to forecast business growth when there is a list of potential buyers in hand.
- Tracking contract details and better transactions: Long payment cycles are often seen as a setback for a well-performing real estate business. The traditional approach often does not help to manage customers’ different payment structures and track the payment schedule.
Solution: The real estate CRM solution can streamline the payment process and even customize the payment schemes. An efficient payment system provides complete transparency to the real estate business owner.
The real estate CRM software nullifies the challenges of the legacy system, but it also contributes to enhancing the business profitability by using its exceptional features. Here are the real estate CRM software benefits.
What Are the Benefits of Real Estate CRM Software?
- Better lead management: Real estate companies can increase their customer conversion rate with real estate CRM software. The CRM for real estate developers provides lead management features that allow them to collect leads from various platforms and social media sites. The users can even sort the hot leads from the regular leads and assign them to the sales team.
- Improves organization performance: The real estate CRM software can manage activities like marketing campaigns, customer communication, project tasks, and customer contacts. It is a one-stop solution for all real estate-related activities and enables realtors to enhance their work efficiency by managing all these activities from one place.
- Manage marketing campaigns: Sales and marketing are the backbone of a successful real estate business—the real estate CRM software can excel in the marketing efforts by automating the promotional campaigns. The users can even track the marketing campaigns and analyze which types of campaigns are more successful or best for the business.
- Generate invoices and transaction management: The top real estate CRM software is packed with features that help in the management of financial transactions. The tool allows for generating invoices and takes follow-up on pending payments. The automatic calculation of brokerage, taxes and interests keeps the business on top of financial management.
- Reduce costs on sales activity: Real estate CRM software are efficient in managing leads and takes away a lot of burden from the sales team. It helps an organization to save costs on activities like lead qualification and customer communication.
- Workflow automation: Workflow automation enables organizations to maximize their efficiency. In real estate, workflow automation could mean getting notified immediately whenever there is some new lead identified and automatically storing the information to take follow-up. The CRM for the real estate business could help to streamline the business process in this aspect and improve the work quality.
- Reporting and analytics: Real estate CRM software gives a detailed insight into customer interaction and roadblocks in acquiring customers. The analytic reports also shed light on the sales performance that facilitates real estate developers to decide on their sales strategies.
- Importing data: CRM for real estate business can help import data from various digital sources automatically; it can help to orchestrate data to derive business-specific insights. Real estate companies can even use this data to design customer retention strategies and improve service quality.
Essential Features of Real Estate CRM Software:
- Lead scoring and lead management
- Contact management
- Marketing automation
- Email marketing and drip marketing
- Reporting and data analytics
- Marketing automation
- Integration with multiple channels
- Increase productivity
- Fast respond to customer enquires
- Workflow automation
- Real-time communication
- Support mobile devices
- Third-party integration
Key Considerations to Choose The Best Real Estate CRM Software
- Align tools with business requirements: Define your business requirements before buying a real estate CRM software There are high-end real estate CRM tools packed with features, but the business might not use all of these features. So the real estate business must have clarity on its requirements.
- Free trial version: If the users are not sure about the software, free trials are the best way to explore the top real estate CRM software. Such a facility enables the users to get an idea about all the features and the quality of the support services.
- Pricing: The real estate CRM software comes in all sizes and packages. The user must see whether the software offers value for money and whether there are any additional charges for customer support, storage, maintenance, or staff training.
- Third-party integration: Buyers usually prefer an online real estate marketplace or website to buy the property. The top real estate CRM software that integrates well with such platforms has great value. It helps customers to view the latest details on the property while keeping the real estate developers updated on the real estate market.
- Automatically syncs all activities: The best real estate CRM software should be capable of syncing all the actions taking place in the background. It must sync new leads, emails, text messages, customer requests, customer contacts, sales reports, etc., automatically into the system.
- Customized reporting: Customized reporting can let real estate developers retrieve information on particular metrics.
- Scalable: The real estate CRM software solutions should be scalable enough to meet the growing needs of the business. It should not have data loss or downtime issues as the software scales up with expanding business operations.
These are some key considerations users can take into account before investing in a real estate CRM solution. Also, potential buyers can compare real estate CRM software features and pricing to select the best real estate CRM system.
Future Trends In Real Estate CRM Software
- Artificial intelligence (AI): There is much anticipation about the artificial intelligence application in real estate. Like every other industry and sector, the real estate industry also has huge opportunities for artificial intelligence. It has the potential to change the trend of how real estate developers predict market growth and revenue generation. The intelligent algorithm is capable of delivering more than its expectations. Real estate developers can use AI-powered real estate CRM solutions to analyze the risk associated with the customer’s transactions and predict property value.
- Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) technologies: AR and VR is a big breakthrough in the technology sector, and it has amazing application in the real estate business. One of its applications is in marketing the property. The real estate developers usually use brochures and colorful prints to showcase the establishment that hasn’t been built yet. The AR/VR can help developers to visualize the properties with all the amenities just like any real objects. It makes the task of the team easy, marketing and selling property with less time and investment. It is just one application, but VR/AR has a whole gamut of applications in the real estate sector like virtual advice for tenants, virtual staging, and virtual commerce.
- Chatbots: Chatbots could assist real estate businesses to enhance customer service by answering their queries promptly without any human intervention and save a lot of time for help desk personnel answering basic questions. The chatbot's conversation can be tracked, and vital information regarding the customers can be retrieved. It can act as one more medium to build customer relationships.
How Can Real Estate CRM Software Increase the Customer Conversion Rate?
Real estate CRM solutions can make a huge difference in capturing leads. They track important metrics like customer conversation, buying history, budget, location preference, etc. The CRM software can collect leads from all the sources like social media campaigns, websites, emails, and various other sources. Once the leads are collected from the sources, developers can segregate those leads as per the customer preferences and send messages to the customer if their requirement matches the property. The software also tracks the conversation automatically and even guides the agent on how to take forward the conversation for a positive outcome.
Additionally, the real estate CRM solutions also gather the lead score that further helps to filter the quality leads and prioritize the sales task. It can help to increase the conversion rate. Besides that, the analytic reports can give a fair idea to agents on the lead performance, and if there is any change required in the lead follow-up process, it can be done in the early phase of the sales.
What Is The Average Cost of Real Estate CRM Software?
Real estate CRM software can be used by a large brokerage firm, medium-sized agency, or a solo real estate agent. The real estate CRM pricing could vary based on the user’s business size and requirements. The average cost of real estate CRM software could be as low as $10/month or can be high as $299/month or more.
Real estate CRM software for start-ups: Startups and small-scale businesses have to manage the business with a minimum expense, and buying CRM software without analyzing the company’s current and future needs could be an expensive affair. Besides that, the real estate business is a highly profitable business, and it pays reasonably well, but the market is competitive, and startups cannot take risks by spending a large amount of money in their initial phases. If real estate CRM software is on their software buying list then there are tools like Track the lead and LeadMaster that could be cost-effective. Track the lead tool has a starting price of $10/month with all the necessary features. The user can also consider LeadMaster with a starting price of $15/month; the tool stands out with its attractive prices and rich set of features. Both these tools offer free trials and support mobile versions for android and apple. Besides these tools, there are a few more that could turn out as good alternatives for budget-friendly real estate CRM tools, which include Ascend CRM, LionDesk, TheWiseAgent, RealtyBackOffice, and IntellioCRM.
Real estate CRM software for mid-size and large scale businesses: The mid-size companies who wish to allot a budget for this software can opt for LeadSimple with a starting price of $65/month. The software easily integrates with property management software, which makes it unique. The tool offers a 14-day free trial. The other tool that could be productive for a mid-size company is IDXMatrix which comes at $49.99/month. Large-scale real estate businesses who wish to invest in premium features can consider buying enterprise-level real estate CRM software like Hire Aiva with a starting price of $299/month. The fast lead capturing capacity, synchronizing leads in real-time, and few advanced features qualify the tool as one of the popular real estate CRM software. A similar tool that falls in the same category includes Apto with a starting price of $129/month manages contacts, properties, deals, listing, etc. Few more enterprise-level tools that could fulfill large scale business requirements include RealtyWare, Contactually, LeadSquared, and InvestorFuse.
Free and Open Source Real Estate CRM software: Free and open source real estate CRM software allows users to reduce the cost of ownership and provides flexibility to customize the CRM features as per the business requirements. Real estate startups or individual brokers can easily benefit from this type of real estate CRM software.
Why Refer to Goodfirms' List of Real Estate CRM Software?
GoodFirms is a transparent review and rating platform for IT solutions. The platform encompasses software from different industries and ensures that customers can find the right software product for their organization. The web portal holds valuable information about the software with in-depth details of its features, cost, and services, making the software selection much easier.
The real estate business thrives on a strong customer relationship, and it largely depends on how well the business owners can manage the customer records and fulfill their needs. Investing in the best Real estate CRM software could be a wise decision as it allows the estate developers in handling customer records and understanding their needs. If you are keen on picking the right solution then, do not hesitate to refer to the list of best real estate CRM software.