If you are searching for competent top app development companies to create mobile apps for your upcoming project, GoodFirms has a list for you. Potential app clients take the help of search engines to look for top mobile app developers. However, such engines will present to you a long array of companies comprising the best mobile app development companies. The best way for aspiring app entrepreneurs to search for suitable app developing firms for their projects is to find a list of app development companies that helps them to learn about the listed firms’ capabilities, portfolio, and focus areas. Businesses can identify the best app developers in the industry if they have well-researched information on various app development firms.
To help prospects hire app developers, the below chart of companies prepared by GoodFirms lists industry experts that can provide dynamic mobile application development solutions based on your needs. You can go through the list and use the analytical data to choose the most reliable mobile app development company in the world for your growing business.
Enhance Brand While Increasing Your ROI
Numerous businesses from different sectors such as eCommerce, Startups, healthcare, education, and financial have benefited from incorporating mobile apps in their solutions. Hence, you must choose app developers that innovate to generate revenue while elevating your brand’s identity.
The below list will help you find the best mobile app developers that focus on enhancing your brand’s image and create a space where consumers can interact with your business in a better way.
List of Top App Development Companies | Best Mobile App Developers (Android, iPhone & iPad)Filter
asap developers is a San Francisco App Development company. We specialize in web and mobile app development for iOS and Android. With our team of engineers and designers we’ve developed awesome MVPs for many startups and San Francisco Bay Area companies. asap developers software engineers you can trust. We love to build your future!
Bixlabs makes apps for forward-thinking companies. We put honesty and transparency into our work, communication, and relationships to generate meaningful impact with our partners. Intimate with a mature Agile approach and familiar with the latest in project management software, we build trust and beautiful apps.
We are a software development and design company formed by experienced designers, software and data engineers who love building web and mobile applications. At the beginning of each project, we run a product inception workshop depending on how clear the requirements are. Then we use 2 weeks iteration cycles to plan, develop and review incremental versions of the product. After launch we provide support according to customer needs. We also provide staff augmentation if you just need more development bandwidth. We are located i... read more about sophilabs
Octobot is a software boutique specialized in design, develop and grow Web and Mobile apps using Python Django, Angular.js, React and iOS technologies. Our highly innovative team of designers and engineers work on crafting ideas into software products, using some of the latest technologies, while keeping a close and personal relationship with our customers during the whole project execution.
Moove It is a leading software development company that designs, develops, and deploys custom solutions for organizations that want to make an impact through technology. Offering partnerships that go beyond technology, Moove It developers work collaboratively with clients to build superior digital experiences for global advancement.
We are a software factory that tackles the hard problems, developing high-quality, state-of-the-art applications for global markets. Not only do we use cutting-edge technologies, we also apply the latest productivity tools and methodologies to deliver great, scalable software fast. We work really hard to build trusting relationships with our clients. We provide daily summaries and are available 24/7/365 to answer their questions. Our process is transparent, so the client always knows now exactly where the project stands. We have suc... read more about Innuy - Full Stack Development
We do product strategy, UI/UX design, web and mobile app development, e-commerce, AR/VR and gaming experiences, helping companies grow locally to globally through innovation, integration and digital transformation.
ZirconTech is a trusted partner helping organizations to thrive in their digital transformations using its expertise in Blockchain technogies, Mobility, IoT, big data and cloud computing. Ensure the success of our customers by providing them with the best solution based on state-of-the-art technology. We are a group of passionate about technology. For more than twenty years we have participated in challenging projects forming multicultural groups distributed in different countries, always working with state-of-the-art technology. In re... read more about ZirconTech
We are in the art of software creation! We transform ideas into software masterpieces. Our specialty is in iOS and Android apps, but we also work with all web technologies. Our team of in-house engineers and designers can tackle your most complicated problems -- big or small -- and make the impossible, possible. We will work with you from beginning to end and ensure customer satisfaction at each step of the journey. We are big enough to handle every kind of project but small enough to make you feel like our most precious clien... read more about Houlak
VAIRIX is a software development boutique based in Uruguay that helps US startups and businesses build and grow through end-to-end development and staff augmentation services. We are an agile, highly responsive team of expert developers ready to help you scale, build innovative products and reach your business goals. Our long-term partners continue to choose us for our convenient timezone, competitive rates and proven track record of successful projects.
We help systems integrators to fill vacancies using remote staffing. We help company complete DLT, Blockchain and Mobile projects. We help startups get ready to find capital, by creating necessary software infrastructure.
CodigoDelSur is a 12-year-old expert software, web, and mobile app development shop. With a team of more than 90 talented developers & designers excited to incorporate the latest technologies into the more than 200 top-notch applications created so far, we provide outstanding digital products to US enterprises and startups, some of them reaching more than 200 MILLION users! As a high-quality service provider, we make sure the delivered product is impeccable; thus clients will always receive excellent va... read more about CodigoDelSur
We provide a full range of services that encompass the areas of programming, design, animation, video, and online marketing. The creativity of a design studio, the effective communication of a marketing agency, and the extensive knowledge of a software factory are all combined here at Solcre
We develop Android, iOS and Web apps for startups and fast paced companies following agile methodologies. We are a team with more than 8 years of experience developing high tech solutions in different countries. We are experts on building apps with iBeacon and Bluetooth Low Energy. We have several apps that use them in the AppStore and Google Play.
We are a committed nearshore development companylocated in Colombia, Uruguay, and incorporated in Los Angeles, California. Since 2007, we’ve created web & mobile solutions with innovative US companies. Whether you need to build a new product, scale your existing software or migrate to the latest technology, our nearshore teams can tackle your project. Let’s find out the best blend of capabilities to create an outstanding app. Client Testimony “We were looking not only for time zone, but a... read more about UruIT
We are a software development firm with vast experience building and working with large, robust and complex systems using the latest technologies, our team builds and maintains software that is being used by many of the largest U.S. Corporations -- Fortune 500 companies, Big Four accounting firms, and U.S. Federal agencies including the Internal Revenue Service of the United States, this is why we only hire the top 1% engineers in Uruguay. English && Spanish speakers EST Timezone Established company in U.S... read more about SoftEdge Technologies
We develop web & mobile applications in java, php, clojure, node and ruby for worldwide clients. We are a small company run 100% by technical people who loves to create, discover and experiment with new technologies.
SpaceDev is a software factory serving companies and start-ups all around the world. Using agile methodologies we develop Full-Stack projects together with our clients, working as a whole team with them to expand their capabilities and resources. Our team is comprised of highly skilled and motivated problem solvers dedicated to researching and applying the latest technologies to every project we take part in. We think big. What’s bigger than space?
We believe in passion and dedication. Furthermore, our company spirit implies doing things right the first time. That is why we are able to give to our clients a complete service, satisfying all the stages related to software development, web and mobile apps.
Hexacta is a world-class IT services company with +20 years’ experience offering excellence in software development and digital transformation. We leverage our US presence and our 9 nearshore Latin American centers to provide reliable and cost-effective services to some of the most demanding Fortune 500 companies. Our work includes large-scale architectures with microservices, mobile apps, solutions based on large volumes of data and artificial intelligence, in industries as diverse as financial services, energy, retail, entertainment, te... read more about Hexacta
We are the most prestigious technology services company in Latin America with offices in seven countries. Over the last 20 years our team of 1000 highly qualified professionals have successfully executed over 5000 projects. We provide onsite and remote consulting services for off shore/ near shore customers, ranging from Quality Assurance factories, Software Development, Analytics (Big Data), all the way to the outsourcing of business processes in the backend and the front office (specialized service). Our ... read more about Practia Inc.
Arkano is a solution provider for enterprises that uses technology for digital transformation. With offices in Uruguay, Chile, Perú, Argentina, Paraguay and USA, Arkano grows daily having more than a 100 collaborators and delivering over 300 projects to a wide range of clients worldwide. Our 4 most important industries are Retail, Pharma, Manufacture & Resources and Finance. Within these industries we continue to grow in a human way, meaning WE ARE NOT ROBOTS, we don't know everything but we sure love to learn. We wa... read more about Arkano Software
Devxtend is an Uruguayan company, dedicated to the development of software and implementation of computer systems. We are dedicated to developing useful and efficient solutions for our customers, using the latest technologies on the market.
We are a software company focused on providing solutions to its clients, specialized in the development of business applications using the most appropriate technologies for each case (GeneXus, Java, .net, among others). We provide custom software development, consulting and training services for companies in Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, USA and Spain, among others. Our main clients are public bodies, international organizations, financial and logistics companies and health institutions.
Between NYC and Montevideo, we’re a group of 40 designers, developers, product strategists, business analysts, and Scrum Masters who are all committed to one mission: making the digital world a more be experiential place. Whether you are a small company looking to grow, or a division within a larger corporation, TopTier labs makes sure that we are constantly building, developing, designing, and learning to make sure your idea succeeds.
inMind is a Software Factory that provides outsourcing mobile software solutions, for local companies as well as for international corporations. Our main idea is to identify our customers needs and provide them Software Engineering Services that could resolve their problems. The notion that idealizes our endeavor is to generate latest technology applications to enable customers be on the forefront of their industry.
On Mango is a marketing agency that provides consulting services, development and implementation of online marketing strategies. Our goal is to maximize the return on advertising investment, advising our clients on all aspects of the presence of their brand in the digital environment.
We are a team of technology information specialists dedicated to mobile and web developments. We are located in Uruguay, we have the potential, knowledge and willingness to work with you!.
Data Analytics and Integration Experts. Cloud, Web, Mobile. Transform your business with a leader in multi-platform development services. Our Hybrid Delivery approach utilizes a combination of onshore and offshore resources to maximize cost and efficiency.
We are a consulting tech shop focused on collaboration. We deliver quality software aligned to your business needs. Since 2014 we have been working for US small to midsize companies in several industries using the latest Microsoft and Open Source technologies to enable their digital transformation.
Somnio Software is a Software Factory focused on creating successful mobile & web applications. We are a team of passionate and professional developers and designers ready to create high-quality digital products. Our mission is to help grow your business by transforming innovative ideas into outstanding apps. We work hand in hand with our clients to deeply understand their needs and achieve their desired software solution. Our team helps both startups and companies with custom software development and nearshore staff augmentation service... read more about Somnio Software
DIXTRA is an Uruguayan software factory that provides technical support as well as consultancy. We are specialized in frontend development with the latest cutting edge technologies. We are inspired by simplicity, perfectionism, and engineering; these three values combined with our passion for innovation and great design is what guides our daily work.
Hire now! At Thaloz, we help companies hire pre-vetted remote software engineers who have solid technical & communication skills and work in their timezone. We are a vibrating data-driven company with a young spirit. We believe that you should be free to live and work anywhere you like. That is why our culture is full-remote. Our team is distributed all over the world.
We are a small and flexible mobile development company that prides ourselves on our focus to detail and obsession with pleasing our clients. Our iOS and Android apps for smartphones, tablets, and point-of-sale devices have delighted our clients and the users who have used them.Mobile App Development, Wearable App Development, UI/UX Design.
OrangeLoops is a software development company focused on providing high-quality technology solutions for the enterprise sector. Founded by a team of seasoned developers with more than 20 years of experience, we help our clients architect, develop and maintain product codebases with reliable consulting support. Over the past few years, we have been working with customers both locally and internationally in the journey to achieve their technology goals, servicing them the way we would like to be serviced.
Xmartlabs is an award-winning product development studio primarily based in Montevideo, Uruguay. We cater to the demands of high-growth startups and forward-thinking enterprises providing best-in-class strategy, design, and technology to create innovative and transformational software products. ... read more about Xmartlabs
Neon Roots is a full-service custom design and development shop specializing in responsive web/mobile solutions and custom applications. Our team is dual-headquartered in Los Angeles and Montevideo, UY, with team members and managers alike working in each office. We take on projects that inspire us and challenge our team to innovate. When clients bring us problems, we create solutions.
We are a high quality custom software development company and outsourcing services provider with headquarters in Montevideo, Uruguay. We are tightly linked with the development and growth of Uruguayan Electronic Government. Throughout the last years we have collaborated in defining e-Government, e-Health and e-Learning industries, developing online services for government agencies, healthcare institutions and educational centers.
We are a GeneXus technologies specialized company focused on providing consulting services and software development. Our business areas also include: business process re-engineering, custom software development, coaching and business intelligence.
We are a full-cycle digital agency, blending our talents in branding, UX design and technology to professionalize disruptive companies and create exceptional software products. All of our clients have a problem to solve. Our job is to adapt and find solutions. This is why we chose a Slinky® as our logo. It's an object that is flexible and durable, involving a lot of science and art. Ingenuity is something we admire and hope to bring to all of our projects.
LoopStudio was founded in 2014 as a team of 4 people in Uruguay focused on providing high-quality technology services to companies large and small. Today, we are a team of 28 and growing, with the same mission; with more than 5 years working for enterprises and startups alike, we pride ourselves in our constant immersion in the latest technologies to help our clients build exceptional web and mobile products. We are a Software Development Studio that has resources in Charlottesville, New York, with our HQ in Uruguay, South America (GMT-... read more about LoopStudio
We are a company located in Montevideo, Uruguay, associated with CUTI (Camara Urugaya de Tecnologias de la Información). We are specialists in custom software development such as: CRM, ERP and mobile applications for all platforms. Our team: Engineers and business analysts will be at your disposal to jointly study what your needs are and develop the most effective and efficient solution for them. Companies from different areas have trusted us and we have designed the best solution to supply their administrative needs, both for orga... read more about Brocsoft
The Good Guys is a Uruguayan game development studio founded in 2015 by friends Santiago Rosas and Diego González. They have developed their own IPs as well as games for clients such as Cartoon Network and Boomerang. Currently they’re focused on work-for-hire, doing projects for several international clients with ad-hoc teams created for each project's needs. The Good Guys are game industry veterans. As such, they’re experts at creating fun and polished experiences, and they’re very versatile technologicall... read more about The Good Guys
Cualit (www.cualit.com) is a full service agency that helps create innovative, quality digital experiences to drive success for the worlds leading brands and startups. We are a single vendor, offering convenient cohesive services of emerging technologies, marketing, design, teams and outsourcing that ultimately make our customers save time and money. We are located in Fort Lauderdale Florida USA and Punta del Este Uruguay. Since 2011 we've been working with leading corporations and startups across the US, Canada, Europe and LA... read more about Cualit
Kreitech is a software development company created by Software Engineers that love developing and engaging new challenges. We are home to highly skilled developers, technical architects, project managers, analysts and quality assurance specialists that can make your project a success story. We focus in IoT development, from hardware design to software development.
Horus is a mobile development studio passionate about creating cutting edge apps to solve everyday problems, simplify frustrating activities, and bring solutions to the palm of your hand. Mobile Expertise: We have dedicated teams that are capable of building leading-edge and top-notch products for iOS and Android. Our goal is to create apps with commanding presence on App Store, Google Play Store and also on HUAWEI AppGallery. With more than a decade of experience, we're proficient in helping partners to boost productivity and s... read more about Horus
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DIGITAL EXPERIENCES, YOU HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT PLACE Appforbrands is a digital consulting company specializing in the development, design and UX of websites and applications for smartphones, tablets and advanced programming for any customer needs (portals, intranets, etc.)
Onetree is a technology services and consulting company serving clients in more than 10 countries, combining experience in software development, UX design, ecommerce and Mobile systems across different industries and business functions. We are passionate and committed about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients. We work with our clients as a team to build their capabilities at every level and every opportunity. We do this to help build better systems. We bring out the capabilities of clients to fully participate in the proc... read more about OneTree
We are an innovative Communication Agency with experience in all the areas and services of the online world. We are proactive and offer a personalized service to all our clients. We work hand in hand to maximize your investment in communication. We like technology and make it easy for all of you.
EvoSoft is an innovative company dedicated to the software development, always striving to meet the needs of its customers.
- What Are the Different Types of Mobile Apps?
- What Are the Most Popular Mobile App Development Platforms?
- Why Do Businesses Require Mobile App?
- What Are the Top Benefits of Outsourcing Mobile App Development?
- What Are the Factors Affecting the Mobile App Development Cost?
- How Much Time and Money Does It Take to Build a Mobile Application?
- How to Shortlist Mobile App Development Companies?
- Questions to Ask Before Hiring Mobile App Developers
- GoodFirms Research Process:
What Are the Different Types of Mobile Apps?
1. Native Apps: Native apps are designed for a particular mobile app development platform. These apps cannot run on different Operating Systems. They are developed using specific mobile app development tools and languages supported by the respective app development platform. For instance, an app developed using Xcode and Objective-C can only run on iOS. Native mobile apps are very fast and offer high performance and exceptional user experience. However, dedicated apps can be expensive to develop.
3. Hybrid Apps: As the name suggests, hybrid apps are a combination of native and mobile web apps. Hybrid apps employ multi-platform mobile app development frameworks and tools such as HTML5, CSS, Adobe PhoneGap, Corona SDK, JQuery Mobile, etc. These apps can be downloaded from app stores as well as run on mobile browsers. They are easy to build and offer a single app for all platforms, however, are slower than native apps.
What Are the Most Popular Mobile App Development Platforms?
1. iOS: iOS is Apple's unique operating system that runs on Apple devices, in particular, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. An iOS app developer can either design a native app using app development languages like Swift and Objective-C or use React Native or Xamarin (C# & F#) languages for cross-platform mobile app development.
Apple also offers an iOS software development kit (SDK), which consists of numerous tools, frameworks, languages, etc. to simplify the iOS app development. One such framework is the Cocoa Touch, which includes UIKit, PushKit, GameKit, MapKit, Foundation Kit, and MusicKit.
2. Android: Android is an open-source platform that empowers android app developers to freely create and distribute apps while eliminating any intricate review processes. For Android app development, developers can incorporate their own functionalities and still enables users to avail new features that are launched by Google routinely. The latest update of Android is Android 10.0.
Android Software Developer Kit offers libraries of Java code to the android app developers, which when included in the project simplifies the access to the device functionality. The Android SDK also includes Debugger, sample source codes, tutorials for the Android OS, as well as relevant documentation for the Android APIs.
3. Hybrid: Hybrid mobile app development is gaining popularity as apps developed on this platform can easily run on multiple operating systems, thus saving the client substantial time and money on the app development front. Cross-platform mobile app development compiles various versions of the same application for separate operating systems.
Mobile app development tools such as PhoneGap, Xamarin, Flutter, React Native, etc. allows cross-platform mobile app developers to create a hybrid mobile app. While developing hybrid apps, it is advisable to opt for a robust analytics tool to identify and fix any bugs or glitches in real-time.
Apart from the above-mentioned platforms, mobile applications can be developed across several other app development platforms such as Windows, Blackberry, wearable programs.
Why Do Businesses Require Mobile App?
1. Expand Customer Base: In the era of the smartphone, companies that do not offer responsive design or mobile apps can suffer a great loss as it misses out on a vast number of users. In addition, mobile applications allow clientele from different geographical locations access to the product or brand.
2. Enhanced Customer Engagement: Mobile applications allow users to obtain any type of information in a fraction of time, thereby boosting customer engagement and retaining clients. Furthermore, it is easier for brands to introduce innovative, advanced, and user-friendly features into the mobile app to attract more consumers towards the product.
3. Understand User Behaviour: Mobile apps can be extremely useful in analyzing the preferences and activities of users. Companies can monitor the most-visited section of the app and offer customized promotional offers to further enhance the business goal. Brands can send push notifications via the app to easily reach the target audience.
4. Maximize Revenue: Mobile applications serve as a huge opportunity for businesses to boost their ROI. Components such as in-app purchases and advertising allow companies to gain additional income on top of the direct revenue generated through the sales of the product via the app.
What Are the Top Benefits of Outsourcing Mobile App Development?
The following are the top reasons why businesses must outsource mobile app development:
1. Cost-Effective: The first and foremost advantage of outsourcing mobile app developers is that it is cost-efficient. Companies save crucial monetary resources by eliminating excessive charges spend on hiring an in-house team as well as setting up relevant infrastructure.
2. Faster Turnaround: The best mobile app development companies understand the essence of time and offer timely delivery of the mobile app. Moreover, expert app developers can quickly act on any requirement changes demanded by the customers and provide faster updates.
3. End to End Support: Professional app developers are apt to handle every app development phase. Whether a company requires assistance in the conceptualization of the application or its deployment in the marketplace and app stores, the best mobile app developers expertly manage these tasks while eliminating various risk factors.
4. Latest Technologies: The leading companies dedicatedly focus on app development and, thus, are up-to-date with the new, cutting-edge technologies. The app developers can effectively integrate these technologies to ensure the creation of the state of the art mobile application.
5. Quality Developers: Outsourcing mobile app development services also give businesses access to a vast pool of talent. The project can be assigned to either local or international app developers depending on the need of the project and the expertise of the service provider.
6. Support and Training: The best mobile app development companies offer post-launch support and training services to their client companies. They provide training to the in-house staff regarding the detailed working of the application. Moreover, if the app experiences any glitches, the app developers can swiftly resolve the issue.
Mobile app development companies aid in creating a robust, reliable, and error-free app. According to the mobile app download and usage report by GoodFirms,18.55% of customers have uninstalled mobile apps because of technical errors or crashes in the app. Hence, it is imperative that companies planning to launch their own app hire professional mobile app developers.
What Are the Factors Affecting the Mobile App Development Cost?
The cumulative cost of developing a mobile application depends on numerous factors.
1. Platform: The primary emphasis of any app development falls on the concept and idea of the app. However, the type of platform selected to develop the app is equivalently essential. Businesses must opt for a mobile app development platform that resonates with their previous apps as well as future proposals.
The mobile app development platform can determine the base cost of the app. For instance, the app development cost for the iOS platform is relatively costlier than the Android or Hybrid platform.
2. App Size: The size of the app plays a significant role in finalizing the mobile app development cost. The number of screens required in the app along with its backend functionalities such as databases, user management portals, storage, etc. is reviewed to assess the app development cost.
Extensive storage, multiple screens, and complex backend features can raise the overall price of the app. However, if data storage is required in the future, it is advisable to build data compression during the development phase to avoid unnecessary upgrades and charges in the long term.
3. Plugins and Integrations: In this era, most apps offer third-party data integrations and plugins to enhance the user experience. The most common plugins incorporated in the apps are social media extensions. For these integrations to work flawlessly, app developers need to formulate an advanced Application Programming Interface (API).
API consists of a set of routines, tools, and protocols that allows the interaction of the application with other devices. Installing APIs will supplement the app development cost.
4. Security: Data security is crucial in the digital age. Nevertheless, the level of encryption required by each app varies based on its type and functionality. If an app gathers personal data of the user or facilitates payment gateways, a very high level of app encryption is essential.
It is advisable to discuss the type of data security required for the app in the initial stages as the later addition of data encryption could cost significantly more.
How Much Time and Money Does It Take to Build a Mobile Application?
The time and money invested in developing a mobile app chiefly depend on its complexity. A recent survey by GoodFirms on the mobile app development cost and time survey highlights the following findings:
- Simple App: An app having basic features such as social media login, email subscription, etc. cost from $24800 to $59200.
- Moderate App: An app with customized UI features, payment gateway, API integration, can roughly cost between $36100 to $85200.
- Complex App: An app with cutting-edge functionalities such as third-party integration support, complex back-end, customized animations, etc. can be developed by paying approximately $59500 to $137200.
- Simple App: Developing an app consisting of basic features can take about 4 to 11 weeks.
- Medium Complexity App: The app developers can deliver these applications that include more complicated features within 7 to 16 weeks.
- High Complexity App: Creating a customized app with the most advanced features can take around 11 to 26 weeks.
How to Shortlist Mobile App Development Companies?
It is critical to thoroughly research each and every company to find the best one out. Below are a few points you must consider when hiring mobile app developers for your dream app development project whether it is for iOS, Android or any other platform:
1. Portfolio: A companies portfolio provides you insight within the working pattern and the type of projects the top app developers have curated. It also highlights their strengths and weaknesses allowing you to consider their candidature. A portfolio also emphasizes on their proven records in various industries, allowing you to assess and hire mobile app developers having experience relevant to your project.
2. Client Reviews: Nowadays it is indispensable for all businesses to gather client feedback and publish reviews. Reading testimonials and online recommendations about the app developers’ work as social proof. Authentic positive reviews will provide you with great confidence in making the decision of selecting the right mobile app development company for your android app development or ios app development project.
3. Team: Researching the mobile development team working for the mobile app design & development company is beneficial as they are going to work on your smartphone app project. Check the Linkedin profile of executives, project managers, tech leads, etc. and hire mobile app developers after evaluating their talent, experience, and past mobile application development projects.
4. Cost: Customarily, the cost of an entire mobile app development project is based on the features integrated into the app, its scope for scalability, and its complexity. Another determining factor is the time taken to develop the application. Experienced app developers may offer rapid deployment of an app at a higher cost whereas, inexperienced app development agencies may require multiple revisions thereby costing you nearly the same while taking longer time-span.
5. Meeting with CEO: It is important to understand the vision and values of an organization and the best person you must contact for this is the CEO of the mobile app design & development company. Visions, values, and culture of the company matter a lot, especially if you are going to partner with them for long term mobile application development projects.
Questions to Ask Before Hiring Mobile App Developers
Out of the numerous mobile app agencies, several seem eligible contenders to work on your dream project. However, only a handful may fit suit to a fraction! The question is how to identify whether a company is getting its money’s worth? So before you take the plunge into mobile app development services, present certain inquiries to the shortlisted app development agencies to ensure you receive the desired results.
1. Can You Exhibit Few Samples of Your Previous Work?
It is vital to check out apps previously developed by the shortlisted mobile app development companies to analyze their performance. To check the authenticity of the company, you may ask them to provide you the link of their apps on popular app stores. You can further inquire about having a demo of such apps to assess whether the quality delivered by the app developers aligns with your demands. Finally, opt for an app development company having industry-specific experience, so that they promptly understand the niche of your business and the requirements of your target audience.
2. Can You Provide a Reference List of Previous Clients?
This reference list will offer you an impartial and independent insight into the workings and caliber of the company. You must also check out independent research and review platforms, such as GoodFirms, to further determine the quality of the mobile app development services. These autonomous platforms rank companies after examining genuine feedback and client recommendations.
3. Are Testing Services Included in the Package?
Coding is a major part of app development. Whereas, another crucial component is testing itself. Mobile app testing verifies the behavior of the app across various devices. The best mobile app developers track the features of the app to ensure its functionality and fix any errors that may present itself. Certain app development agencies provide app testing services at an added cost.
4. Do You Offer App Designing Services?
Although the functionalities and features of the app are the driving factors of the app's operation, cut-throat competition requires apps to be aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly. The users tend to abandon apps having complicated navigational attributes and bland designs. Some app developers can offer fundamental designing solutions, while others may have a partnership with external app designing firms. However, companies can opt for top mobile app design companies to design a responsive mobile app and deliver an unmatched user experience.
5. Do You Offer Post-Launch Support?
No matter how accurately an app is curated, a glitch can occasionally render the app futile. It is imperative that the best mobile app developers offer app support and maintenance post-deployment. You must inquire whether they assist during revision and addition of new features and functionalities. Furthermore, determine how they tackle potential bugs. Also, do not forget to ask about the costs of each new release and bug fixes, as these services are charged separately.
GoodFirms Research Process:
To devise the perfect mobile application, company proprietors must find the best mobile app development company. GoodFirms aims to assists the service seekers in this quest by presenting the above list of the top mobile app development companies worldwide.
The quintessential agencies that grabbed a spot on the list of top mobile app developers in GoodFirms research are evaluated based on GoodFirms proprietary research procedure, which considers several qualitative and quantitative factors. These featured app development firms have been identified based on their app development and app designing skills and expertise. Furthermore, GoodFirms considers the market reach and the years of experience of the participating companies to understand their contributions in the industry. The other valuable parameter acknowledged by the research team is the inclination of the company to deliver app development solutions to customers, which are proven by client reviews and recommendations.
After a thorough analysis, our analyst observed that the above-listed top app development companies yield robust, engaging, and reliable mobile app development solutions to patrons across the globe. The featured companies possess a squad of technically sound and qualified app developers that use cutting-edge technologies and best practices to create the dream application.
GoodFirms also encourages new and upcoming app development companies to participate in future research processes by providing testimonies of their work and get ranked in our 'Research' section.