A Complete Review of Salesforce CRM Software By GoodFirms
Marc Benioff, Parker Harris, Frank Dominguez, and Dave Moellenhoff laid the foundation of a Cloud-Based Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) Company in 1999. The main objective of starting the company was to digitally transform the world by implementing innovative technologies and creating robust relationships with customers, companies, and different institutions. That’s how Salesforce CRM came into existence.
Today, after almost two decades, Salesforce is one of the most popular and forefront customer relationship management software providers serving more than 150,000+ customers worldwide. The company has more than 15 successful applications under its arsenal, offering a comprehensive business solution to a wide array of industries. In June 2021, Salesforce made a massive leap by ascending 50 spots up in the Fortune 500 List of Biggest American Corporate Organizations.
Bret Taylor, President and Chief operating officer at Salesforce, reportedly pointed out, “Customers do not buy the software, rather they enter into a relationship with the company that will help them navigate the future technology.”
Quip, Mulesoft, Tableau, and Slack Technologies are all subsidiaries of Salesforce.
A robust ecosystem, a consistent approach towards adopting innovation, strict security, high-end scalability, and flexibility make a software product adept, productive, and distinctive.
But does Salesforce CRM meet all these parameters, and up to what extent? Does it provide a complete customer 360 solution as claimed by the company? How does Salesforce help in escalating the business prospects? GoodFirms has proactively and precisely answered all the above questions by presenting a transparent, impartial, and detailed review of Salesforce CRM to enhance the knowledge base of prospective customers and users about the product. The following Salesforce review report also emphasizes discussing the most critical features, the upsides and downsides of the tool, the pricing model, a few top alternatives, and providing a final verdict.
A Comprehensive Review of Salesforce CRM Software Products
It is worth noting that Salesforce, for 22 years, has unveiled more than 15 products intending to augment the customer experience and help businesses upscale efficiently. The software also focuses on secure and real-time collaboration with your critical data, teams, and customers by bringing them into a single unified workspace.
“Salesforce helps us to create exceptional experiences for our customers and successful journeys for our business partners, enabling us to move forward,” says one user.
Who Uses Salesforce?
The following business verticals and industries are unleashing the benefits of Salesforce’s products;
- Consumer Goods
- Healthcare & Life Science
- Higher Education
- Media & Entertainment
- Public Sector
- Transportation & Hospitality
Salesforce CRM was the first to make its way out in the center. It was launched as a cloud-based SaaS solution. All other products, such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce, Service Cloud, etc., are categorized under Salesforce CRM. Einstein AI got released in 2017, while Work.com, Salesforce Care, and Vaccine Cloud were introduced in 2020 to accelerate response, enhance team communication, and enable healthcare professionals to speed up vaccination operations during the pandemic. These, too, are an integral part of CRM solutions.
Salesforce released the cloud-based sales CRM solution as its first product way back in 1999 to “Bring People Together and Change the World.”
So, What is Salesforce CRM?
Currently, Salesforce CRM is the most distinguished customer relationship management platform product that aims to unify every department of an organization and enhance customer relationships with the help of Customer 360. Salesforce further focuses on providing a single source of truth where every team member can share data seamlessly using integrated collaboration abilities. The tool effectively manages your interactions with your existing and prospective customers.
It encompasses everything right from sales, marketing, customer service, commerce, along with a gamut of integrations that can bring customers and your company together for better growth.
GoodFirms has extensively analyzed and reviewed each of the Salesforce CRM products. Here is the list of complete products offered by Salesforce. GoodFirms presents the ultimate review of each product of Salesforce that includes;
Let’s evaluate Salesforce CRM Sales Cloud and begin this review with the most prominent software solution.
GoodFirms’ Analysis of Sales Cloud
Image Source: Salesforce Sales Cloud
Sales Cloud is the best-in-class sales automation solution that focuses on improving the efficiency of the sales process and reps. The software strengthens customer relationship management and increases revenue growth. You can even implement the system to escalate your online virtual sales abilities and provide your team with the right tools to crack deals faster.
Does Salesforce Sales Cloud Help you to Sell Faster?
Salesforce CRM Sales Cloud allows you to connect with customers digitally in real-time and understand their specific needs better. You can readdress their issues quickly by deploying an application that provides all customer data and information in one place through intuitive dashboards and reports.
Salesforce CRM Sales Cloud is a next-generation powerful customer relationship management platform that offers a host of solutions and innovative apps, such as Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Inbox, Pardot, Sales Cloud Einstein, Lightning Dialer, Salesforce Engage, Salesforce Sustainability Cloud, and many more.
The Sales Cloud seamlessly manages the lead, contact, workflow automation flow rules, and opportunity management. Salesforce CRM offers high scalability powered by an artificial intelligence known as Einstein. The CRM solutions provided by Salesforce are distinct from others because it is a single unified platform aligning all other products. The tool is known for providing simplified third-party integrations and add-ons with a sheer number of exquisite features.
The Exquisite Features of Salesforce CRM Sales Cloud
- Salesforce CRM Cloud plays a significant role in multi-diverse activities, such as product management, forecasting for sales managers, and quoting. The software helps in crafting product roadmaps and detailed sales plans aligned with marketing and sales campaigns.
- The Sales Cloud also helps create quotes, which allows you to display the prices of products and services easily. You can create prices based on product combinations, quantities, and discount offers that help customers make comparisons.
- The software can efficiently manage the sales pipeline and provide real-time visibility. It also helps to forecast the prediction of future sales so that you can make the best strategies and remain updated on the latest trends.
- The drag-and-drop functionality enables you to automate any business operations and simplify the approval process.
- You can also download the Salesforce Sales Cloud mobile application and view all information and perform tasks from anywhere, anytime.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud also provides the option of account management, contact management, lead management, and opportunity management. Here you get complete details about the customers, access social media insights, past interaction history, etc. Also, you can check the competition level, product performance, quotations, and more. Lead management focuses on optimizing the sales campaigns across all channels.
- You also get intuitive dashboards that offer a real-time picture of your current sales, using which you can create in-depth reports.
Salesforce CRM Sales Cloud Pricing Plans
Salesforce CRM Sales Cloud offers four types of customizable pricing plan options. Although there is no free edition, users can opt for a free trial version to test the tool. Follow the table below to get an overview of the pricing plan.
Strengths and Weaknesses of Salesforce CRM Sales Cloud: GoodFirms Analysis
A Few Viable Alternatives to Salesforce CRM Sales Cloud
GoodFirms has listed a few viable alternatives to Salesforce CRM Sales Cloud for prospective customers if they are searching for other options. These include NetSuite CRM, HubSpot Sales Hub, and Zoho CRM.
GoodFirms’ Review of Salesforce Service Cloud
Image Source: Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Service Cloud is also an incredible customer relationship management tool that allows you to provide personalized customer services at lighting speed and intelligent solutions. The product is created on the Salesforce customer 360 models to upsurge customer experience and make it more effortless.
Does Salesforce Service Cloud Offer Effortless Customer Service?
The most crucial aspect of Salesforce Service Cloud is that artificial intelligence workflow elements power the platform. The software enables you to optimize and automate the sales process, streamline workflows using AI, and simplify operations by uniting the support workforce with the right applications like Slack. You can easily connect to your customers using any device across multiple platforms to conduct one-to-one interactions, along with the clarity enabled by Customer 360.
Features of Salesforce Service Cloud that Elevates Customer Service Management
- The Lightning Service Console is more than a useful asset for the service agents, enabling them to access all the information required at their fingertips. It also provides them with a 360-degree view of customers.
- The Case Management feature helps resolve all the cases quickly by providing greater visibility of the context of the cases. All data is provided through an intuitive dashboard.
- The workflow feature plays a critical role in customizing and approving the customer service process with the drag and drop facility.
- You can automatically provide your customers with an omnichannel experience and routing to match cases based on the agent.
- The platform allows you to connect with log notes CTI systems in real-time whenever a customer makes a call. You can even efficiently manage all the calls without touching the phone.
- Track, trace and monitor the social media posts on different channels on the go.
- Automate the repetitive common multiple tasks to address customers’ issues quickly and efficiently. It also helps to free up the agent’s time.
- Get all customer data and past interactions records in one place to augment their experience.
- Get access to real-time reports and customer information with a 360-degree view.
- Asset Order Management lets you track all customer assets, orders, and purchase history in one place.
- Recently, in September 2021, Salesforce has transformed the Contact Center to a Digital HQ to facilitate the service teams with the help of AI innovations and new automation.
- Slack has been further enhanced to transform and evolve the customer support service by adapting case swarming.
- Apart from case swarming, Salesforce extends further facilities that include appointment bundling and multilingual Einstein Bots.
- Strengthen and improve customer engagement through Appointment Assistant by providing real-time information.
- The self-service option allows customers to get instant assistance in the form of knowledgeable articles, community members, and account information.
Salesforce Service Cloud Pricing Plans
The Pros and Cons of Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Service Cloud Alternatives
GoodFirms’ Review of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Image Source: Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud helps to establish robust customer relationships with the “Data First Digital Marketing” approach The software plays a significant role in understanding your customer-specific needs so that you can optimize your business influence effectively. Leverage the data insights quickly using the adept marketing automation tool and humanize each moment for the prospective customer.
Is Salesforce Marketing Cloud the Right Digital Marketing Software?
The customer interaction is powered by artificial intelligence that streamlines various tasks such as email marketing, ad-based marketing, social media marketing, and more. You can know your potential customers more than ever before to get a complete 360-degree view through data interaction. You get access to real-time insights that help in improving performance and optimizing actions.
Features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud provides a wide range of facilities in its dashboard that enables the creation of a strong and effective marketing strategy to get more leads and more customers. The products include-
- Email Studio
- Journey Builder
- Interaction Studio
- Salesforce CDP
- Advertising Studio
- Mobile Studio
- Social Studio
- Content Management
- Google Marketing Platform
- Loyalty Management
- Datorama Reports
- Email Studio is a powerful email marketing platform that helps to create personalized email campaigns.
- Journey Builder Creates 1-1 customer journeys across all platforms and channels, whereas Interaction Studio creates 1-1 customer experiences.
- Salesforce CDP is another viable product that segregates, activates, and analyzes all the customer data.
- Datorama is an all-in-one platform that provides all marketing data, KPIs, and investment information in one place.
- Unify the marketing and sales platform as one with Pardot for B2B marketing automation.
- There are various other products offered by Salesforce Marketing Cloud that perform different roles like Advertising, Mobile, and Social Studio, Content and Loyalty Management, Google Marketing Platform, and Datorama Reports.
Apart from these useful assets, Salesforce Marketing Cloud also provides a plethora of valuable solutions to carry out different functions seamlessly. These include tools for
- Email Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- B2B Demand Generation
- Marketing Analytics
- Digital 360
When you explore Marketing Cloud, you will also come across a few new marketing features added eventually after its launch to simplify your tasks.
- Innovate your digital marketing strategies with inspiring videos, and meaningful content that helps to surge customer connection.
- Going forward to Spring Release in 2022, Salesforce is set to introduce new functionalities that include Salesforce CDP for AppExchange Party Apps and Anonymous Profiles and Datorama enhancements for e-commerce.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud: The Pricing Model
Salesforce has categorized the marketing cloud software based on the different products and solutions it offers. The pricing model is as follows-
Salesforce CDP Pricing
Success Plans Pricing
Salesforce has categorized its support edition into three categories. They are-
Loyalty Management Pricing
**** The Tableau CRM for Loyalty Management will cost you an additional fee of $150 per user per month billed annually.
Salesforce provides the advanced version of Pardot Product as Extend Pardot for which you need to pay extra charges. There are three different plans -
B2B Marketing Analytics Plus priced at $30,000 per user per month billed annually
Salesforce Engage costs $50 per user per month billed annually
Additional Contracts which is priced at $100 per user per month billed annually
Email Mobile and Web Marketing Pricing
Social Studio Pricing
Advertising Studio Pricing
Google Marketing Platform Pricing
Marketing Sites and Content Pricing
The Ups and Downs of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Alternatives
Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Image Source: Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Commerce Cloud is the best-in-class, agile e-commerce platform and incredible Salesforce product that helps e-commerce businesses and websites collaborate quickly with potential customers, unify their journey, and drive more revenue into the business from anywhere. This cloud-based commerce platform with a customer-centric approach. You can connect with customers from multiple channels and personalize interaction with AI, marketing automation, and a single source of truth. The product is targeted at C-level executives or anyone doing business digitally.
Will Salesforce Commerce Help you Deliver B2B and B2C Commerce Faster?
What makes Salesforce Commerce Cloud effective is the fact that it provides a host of exceptional features like real-time product tracking, order fulfillment, and more. You can further enhance your e-commerce platform with next-generation technologies such as augmented reality, intuitive mobile applications, and marketplaces.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud: The Prominent Features include;
- B2C e-commerce digitizes e-commerce with seamless payments, real-time product shipment, faster delivery, streamlined inventory management, and optimizing the conversion funnel.
- You can personalize merchandise, leverage the power of AI to get customer insights, and send personalized recommendations.
- B2B commerce unleashes digital orders quickly, increases revenue through different channels, and delivers a comprehensive B2B customer experience along with extending and modernizing the online sales.
- With the Salesforce commerce platform, you can offer omnichannel order management to fulfill orders from anywhere.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud offers an extensive range of solutions that include Headless Commerce, on the go payment, AI for commerce, D2C by industry, digital transformation, and a combination of commerce and CRM systems.
The Spring 2022 Release has brought in a few enhancements and improvements for the restaurants, automotive, and marketplaces. Also, the B2B and B2B2C features are made better with Salesforce payments.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Pricing
Salesforce has categorized the pricing editions of its commerce cloud solutions into three categories. They are-
- B2B Commerce
- B2C Commerce
- B2B2C Commerce (unified)
B2B Commerce Pricing
Salesforce Commerce Cloud: Advantages and Disadvantages
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Alternatives
GoodFirms’ Analysis of Salesforce Experience Cloud
Image Source: Salesforce Experience Cloud
Salesforce Experience Cloud - the digital experience platform (DXP) from Salesforce is a next-generation and innovative customer experience software that enables website designers and mobile app developers to create stunning mobile applications, online portals, and websites using digital touchpoints. The tool also plays a pivotal role in digitizing the business processes to deliver fast and efficient services. This social platform acts as a next-generation connecting portal for all your business needs. Businesses can empower their teams with the right tools where they can quickly resolve queries without making them wait in the queue.
Can Experience Cloud Create an AI-Powered Connection with your Customers?
With Experience Cloud, you can efficiently deliver personalized content using AI-driven data processing. You can create and provide different kinds of customer experiences that include help centers, partner portals, help portals, storefronts, microsites, and industry solutions.
Salesforce provides a range of Digital Experience Platform solutions, such as Partner Relationship Management, Content Management, B2B Commerce, and Customer Service.
Features of Salesforce Experience Cloud
Salesforce has categorized the product features into three categories based on their functionalities.
- The first category focuses on creating exceptional digital customer experiences to support and escalate cases. It also includes providing personalized content, customizing brands, and offering access to mobile applications.
- The second category emphasizes seamlessly connecting the customers where you help customers to create their own cases and find answers to questions through articles, blogs, and guides. You can also build a proactive community to enhance engagement and design Lightning dashboards to gather critical metrics, data about engagement in real-time.
- The third category is aiming at increasing partner sales. The sales reps and the team can directly connect the resellers, partners, and distributors. This is achieved through Salesforce automation where you can share contacts, leads, and information with every team member. It helps sales managers to take appropriate actions based on data, reports, and sales performance.
Salesforce Experience Cloud Pricing
The Salesforce Experience Cloud is categorized into four categories based on various solutions on offer. These include-
- Self Service
- Partner Relationship Management
- External Apps
- Salesforce CMS (Content Management System)
Self Service Pricing
Salesforce Content Management System
Pros and Cons of Salesforce Experience Cloud
A Few Alternatives to Experience Cloud
Salesforce Analytics Solution
Image Source: Salesforce Analytics
Salesforce Analytics also referred to as Analytics Cloud is a viable and next-generation business intelligence software that helps organizations to make quick apt decisions and take appropriate action by implementing Tableau, a data visualization solution, and an exclusive Salesforce product. The system is well optimized for mobile application access, enabling users to efficiently extract data from large files, create charts, and graphs, and make visual presentations. The companies can drill down the vital insights of the business to monitor the performance of each department.
Does Salesforce Analytics Help you to Visualize Data Effectively?
As a business intelligence platform, Tableau offers an extensive range of products like Tableau Desktop, Tableau CRM, Tableau Prep, Tableau Server, Tableau Online, Tableau Public, Data Management, Server Management, Embedded Analytics, and more. Also, there are a few top-rated solutions such as Tableau Blueprint and Dashboard Showcase apart from specific solutions for industries, departments, and implementation of the latest technologies.
Salesforce Analytics Features: The Prominent Ones
- Salesforce Analytics comes with dynamic applications for sales allowing managers to view the pipeline and track performance. There is a dedicated app for the IT team that can check the app’s data security, performance, and usage. Similarly, the application for service deals with dashboards that allow teams to provide optimal services. The integration with Lightning Console provides a 360-degree view of the customer.
- Tableau is a flexible software that can efficiently operate on any device and run on any platform. The platform has features for sales, marketing, and service. Also, customers can find answers to any questions on the go and the team can interact with customers based on data and input accessible through devices.
- With Tableau, you can get data insights directly into your application without requiring any IT installation.
- Tableau is available for financial services, healthcare, the public sector, and others too.
- Get access to more contextual dashboards and faster data and explore all information safely across the board.
Salesforce Analytics or Tableau Pricing
Salesforce has priced Tableau based on its deployment model and the features it covers. For instance, there are three categories of Tableau CRM as mentioned below.
Tableau CRM Pricing
There are various other Tableau editions, which have different pricing plans. You can take a look at the table below. All these editions are deployed with Tableau and hosted by the software.
The Price Indicated Below is for Teams and Companies-
The On-Premise or Public Cloud Pricing
Price for Individuals
Salesforce Analytics: Ups and Downs
A Few Salesforce Analytics Alternatives
Salesforce Integration Platform
Image Source: Salesforce Integration
Salesforce Integration Solution also known as Mulesoft Anypoint Platform is a premier Integration Software that helps to dig out and integrate data from any source or system so that you can deliver all projects within the timeframe. The Integration software is proving more than effective during the Covid crisis allowing companies to establish faster connections using an API platform.
Can Salesforce Integration Platform Create Connected Experiences?
The software allows you to align with any system whether it is a cloud-deployed or on-premise application. You can even create revenue generation opportunities and great customer experiences. Furthermore, you can implement the tool to make your business agile and introduce new innovations.
Salesforce Integration Solution: The Salient Features
- The software has pre-built assets like reusable integration, API designs, and templates that help to reduce the development time of a project and you can deliver it before the deadline.
- Anypoint Platform is also equipped with automated unit tests that enable you to deliver high-end APIs and integrations. You can also use different formats of mapping to make projects visually appealing.
- You also gain knowledge about developing and implementing APIs and the process of transforming data graphically, managing, and deploying APIs.
- Salesforce has also designed Anypoint Security to protect API and integrations during the development process. You can create your own security policies regarding the access control of the APIs.
- You can run the code on any device, operating system, public or private cloud. You can easily make changes in the code without getting lost or finding errors.
- The dashboards are highly customizable enabling you to gain real-time insights and reports. You can even track the SLAs and adjust resources.
- Mulesoft Composer enables secured integrations and automation right within Salesforce for streamlined sales operations.
Salesforce Mulesoft Anypoint Platform Pricing
Salesforce has classified the pricing edition for Integration Solutions in three categories-
Mulesoft Composer for Salesforce: Pricing
The pricing for Mulesoft Composer for Salesforce is categorized into two categories. These include Starter and Plus.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Salesforce Mulesoft
A Few Alternatives to Mulesoft Platform
GoodFirms’ Analysis of Salesforce Work.com
Image Source: Salesforce Work.com
Work.com is Salesforce’s comprehensive customer service software suite that is employee-centered, introduced on June 1st, 2020. It is an all-in-one employee service digital platform to track and manage the workforce, organizational performance, with its integrated and automated intelligence. Salesforce has released the forum as a Covid protection tool to safeguard the health and wellness of employees and provide teams with self-service apps that help them efficiently work remotely. The product allows organizations to easily manage, deliver, report, and help the entire fleet of the workforce, in real-time.
Work.com has been equipped with several advanced functionalities like-
- An Emergency Response Management Suite
- Contact Tracing Solutions
- Shift Scheduling Solutions
- Command Center
- Employee Wellness Assessment
- Salesforce Skilling Platform
- Trailhead Mobile Application
- Volunteer and Grants Management Solution
Salesforce calls Work.com as a complete suite of return to work solutions. Marc Benioff, the founder, and the chief executive officer at Salesforce highlight this product as one of the most successful products as there is no other solution, which is quick enough that has been ever built.
The hybrid work approach has already gained momentum during the pandemic period, and Work.com plays a proactive role in engaging employees, regardless of the place they are working from.
Work.com also helps in enhancing employee productivity, automating employee processes with artificial intelligence.
Work.com - The Salient Features
Salesforce introduced Work.com as a new Covid response product specifically to monitor employee performance while working from home or any other remote location. The digital ecosystem has evolved with new features like contact tracing and work capacity management. Work.com is migrating more towards the HR suite as Salesforce has shifted its attention to employee wellbeing and overall growth. The product efficiently addresses the organization’s changing needs, enabling companies to adapt to a post-pandemic world.
Work.com has 3 different modules that can be chosen as a bundle or individually.
- Employee Productivity
- Workplace Command Center
- Contact Tracing for Employees
As the name suggests, the first module Employee Productivity has been introduced to surge employee productivity by transforming the way they access the systems and applications. They also get the self-service support facility and assistance from remote places during work from home. There are features like cross-departmental ticketing, employee workspace, HR service center, and more.
The Work Command Center is a crucial solution that aims to monitor the locations and sublocations of the workplace when employees return to the office after the Covid crisis like managing employee wellness, checking the building floors, and making vital data-driven decisions.
The Contact Tracing System for Employees is yet another handy tool that can efficiently monitor all data related to employee health and safety. You can capture accurate information. You can even manually trace the interactions, customers, locations, and meetings.
Does Salesforce Work.com allow you to be business-ready from anywhere?
- The contact tracing app plays a critical role in identifying the individuals and tracing others who have been in contact with Covid positives so that they can self-isolate to break the chain of infection. The app also identifies person-to-person mapping, conducts health assessments, and finds geographical hotspots.
- The Emergency Response Management App serves the public and private healthcare industry. The program is equipped with advanced features like Lightning Scheduler, Salesforce Map, Health Cloud, etc.
- The Shift Scheduling App keeps the workplace density to a minimum and calls those professionals who need to be present at the office. The shift scheduling app is supported by Field Service Lightning. This is an application that aligns all the customers, products, and workforce together in a single platform.
- Volunteer and Grants Management is being promoted alongside ERM where volunteer management deals with digital sign-ups, setting up reminders, and scheduling the task to the right person at the right time.
- The most important feature in this lineup is the Workplace Command Center, which is an integrated view of all other applications and aims to safely bring people back to the office. It has various components like Wellness Status by Location, Shift Status, Operations feed, etc.
- Tableau helps to combine the primary and secondary data to access improved data visualization and track data accurately.
Salesforce Work.com Pricing Plans
Workplace Command Center Pricing
In addition to this pricing, there are a few add-ons. For instance, if you want to use the shift management feature, there is an additional charge of $5 per user per month billed annually. Similarly, for contact tracing for employees, you need to pay a charge of $200 per user per month billed annually. If you are looking to add an Employee Survey Response Pack, the add-on fee is $50 per user per month billed annually.
Contact Tracing Application
Salesforce Work.com: Pros and Cons
A Few Alternatives to Salesforce Work.com
Image Source: Salesforce Quip
Salesforce Quip is a collaboration cloud-based platform that Salesforce announced back in 2017. It offers an effective and quickest way for businesses to transform their processes. These include accounting, planning, qualification notes, mutual close plans, standardizing and automating operations, and much more. You can also collaborate and unify the documents in one place and convert spreadsheets into data numbers to make real-time quick decisions. Thus, Quip serves as a leading collaboration software apart from providing product road mapping, spreadsheets, and requirements management solutions.
Quip also provides a plethora of templates to commence the workflow process like Account Plan, Case Swarm, SAles Playbook, and more. Salesforce has also worked on fortifying the softwares’ security with virtual private cloud and Quip Shield.
The Features are as Follows-
- Quip has replaced the traditional methods of sending emails and information with real-time productivity tools to escalate the business process.
- The sales team and other departments can seamlessly connect and interact with Salesforce products to efficiently serve their customers and augment their experiences.
- The wide range of Quip templates helps businesses in accomplishing their goals and meeting the customers’ expectations.
- All your data gets encrypted with the robust security layer so that you can gain access to information control. Also, there is an option of customizing your private cloud.
- You can deploy your virtual private cloud managed by the Salesforce SaaS team where you get complete control over the network.
Salesforce Quip Pricing Plans
Salesforce Quip has three types of pricing editions as discussed below-
Salesforce Quip: The Positives & Drawbacks
A Few Viable Alternatives to Salesforce Quip
GoodFirms’ Review of Salesforce Einstein AI
Image Source: Salesforce Einstein AI
Salesforce Einstein AI, as the name suggests is a cutting-edge and leading Artificial Intelligence Software that “innovates and automates AI” across all Salesforce products - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, App Cloud, Analytics Cloud, and Community CloudIt is a digital transformation tool that empowers all the teams together to enhance efficiency and upscale customer experiences.
The software provides embedded predictive insights to gain more knowledge about customers and deep insights through past interactions and purchase history. The teams can even prioritize their leads and campaign drives after getting access to real-time data. The employees can offer much improved services at a quicker pace and send more meaningful recommendations to the customers, thus providing a more personalized experience.
Various departments of an organization can unleash the benefits of Einstein AI including sales, marketing, customer service, commerce, and admins. Salesforce also provides specialized training on how to leverage and use this AI tool with in-depth and comprehensive knowledge on the subject.
The Core Features of Einstein AI
Einstein AI functionality is classified into three different segments-
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Computer Vision
Machine Learning (ML) is an ahead of the curve digital technology that enables users to forecast futuristic trends based on past interactions. Salesforce also has Einstein Discovery to find out relevant data patterns, Einstein Prediction Builder to predict the customer churn rate, and Einstein Best Next Action to deliver the best product recommendations and make decisions based on insights.
Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a futuristic tool that helps users to detect the linguistic patterns for answering customer queries, common questions, and identifying conversations about the brand. Here you can use Einstein Language to understand what customers feel about your brand and streamline workflows. Also, there are Einstein Bots that help to create, train, and deploy the bots on digital platforms linked with CRM data.
Einstein Vision is an innovative and productive tool that gives you a comprehensive understanding of data processing patterns to monitor brand and track products by identifying them in texts and images, etc.
Einstein AI Pricing Plans
It is essential to note that the pricing plans for Salesforce Einstein AI are the same as Salesforce Analytics Software Platform. The entire pricing edition for Analytics Platform has been discussed in detail above. Also, you can check out the Service Cloud Einstein price, which is $50 per user per month billed annually.
Einstein AI Pros & Cons
Einstein AI Best Alternatives
In addition to these most popular Salesforce products, there are a few more essential tools that certainly need to be mentioned before giving a final assessment of the software. These include-
Image Source: Salesforce Platform
Salesforce Platform is a leading low-code development platform that allows every employee of the organization to come on the same page and build and ship applications efficiently. The low-code solutions help to automate the workflows and scale-up tasks with bolstering security at every step. The developers can create ready-to-use interactive and intuitive mobile applications with customized pages, embedded features, and a drag and drop facility.
Can Salesforce Platform Help you Create and Automate any Process with its Low-Code App Development Tools?
Be it data management, employee experience, department productivity, customer experience, or streamlining any business process with utmost Security, Salesforce Platform is here to help you with its low-code application development tools. Salesforce Platform enables fast and easy development of enterprise applications via its custom-build tools. Salesforce Platform is a cloud application development platform.
Salesforce Hyperforce accelerates business operations on the public cloud and proficiently manages the data residency needs. Hyperforce also serves as a security agent in protecting sensitive data and storing it securely based on the region of your choice.
Similarly, Einstein Automate creates a fully integrated automation for Customer 360. The aim of introducing this product is to effectively manage and run the automated workflows and automate the manual repetitive tasks. Einstein Automate also unifies the multiple workflows and integrates data across the system.
Salesforce Platform also has a varied number of related products that include External Applications, Mobile Publisher, Data Mask, Identity, Shield, Einstein Analytics, Salesforce Sustainability Cloud, and Environments.
Features of Salesforce Platform
- Developers can develop customized low-code, pro-code, or no-code mobile applications powered by AI to surge productivity and enhanced experiences for business.
- Applications powered by artificial intelligence in combination with machine learning and natural language processing helps businesses to get an accurate business forecast on sales, marketing, and performance. The AI tool is supported by Einstein Language, Einstein Bot, and Einstein Vision.
- Salesforce Shield protects the enterprise applications with point and click solutions, which increases trust, transparency, governance, and compliance along with encrypting the sensitive data.
- You can also leverage the power of a single source of identity to safeguard user access. The product streamlines app management and authenticates users across the app.
- The Experience Cloud creates beautiful digital customer experiences and journeys to fortify relationships and increase revenue.
Salesforce Platform Pricing Plans
The Salesforce Platform has two pricing plans -
In addition to these, if you are choosing the add-ons like Workplace Command Center, there is an additional fee of $5 per user per month. Similarly, if you are opting for Shield, the price is 10% of the net spend. Also, for external applications, you need to pay either $15 per login or $35 per member.
Salesforce Platform: The Good and Bad
A Few Alternatives to Salesforce Platform
Image Source: Salesforce Slack
Salesforce has aligned with Slack, a team communication software that also provides video conferencing and screen sharing abilities. The aim is to allow every company to create a digital HQ, seamlessly, and quickly collaborate with prospective customers and partners to innovate workflows along with consistent data flow.
Slack unifies all the employees, teams, and departments of an organization in a single collaborative workspace to boost productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. You can communicate and engage customers in real-time and increase efficiency with the help of automation tools and actionable insights.
Can Salesforce and Slack Bring Your Teams Together in a Collaborative Workplace?
Slack also offers Customer 360 integrations to improve collaboration and “convert the sales team into a sales machine.” The focus is to streamline accounts, contact, and deal management. Also, it enables teams to quickly access all customer information and solve their queries faster. Together with Slack, Salesforce can work as a new driving platform equipped with CRM, integration, and analytics along with the communications to unlock all business growth possibilities.
Swarming allows you to mobilize the entire organization wherein you can collaborate more effectively on solving complex cases, connect to the right expert to resolve a problem, and minimize customer disruptions.
The Prominent Slack Features
- First and foremost, Slack plays a pivotal role in optimizing the work efficiency wherein teams can create a separate channel for each project and collaborate with partners using Slack Connect.
- Slack has more than 2,500+ applications in the App Directory accessible from anywhere helping you to stay in the loop and share files, and documents from any device with much ease.
- You can easily search the previous Slack interactions to find out vital pieces of information.
- There is a Workflow Builder that automates the workflows and daily routine tasks and repetitive activities. Also, Slack APIs help to streamline multiple systems.
- Salesforce has worked to enhance and improve Slack security with the focus on providing more control, visibility, and flexibility.
GoodFirms Review of Salesforce Small Business
Image Source: Salesforce Small Business
Customer relationship management software is for all, regardless of business size. Salesforce provides a CRM tool for small businesses that help you boost sales, grow revenue, and build strong relationships with more prospective customers. You can also efficiently manage your business by implementing the latest technology and enhancing interactions to nourish more leads and offer out-of-the-box services.
Salesforce small business solutions have four main products that include-
- Sales - The sales solutions help in accounts and contact management along with streamlining the sales process for a customized or completely equipped CRM to gain more customers on board.
- Service - The service solutions enable your team to effectively quickly solve all customer issues and queries to improve customer satisfaction and happiness across all channels.
- Marketing - Create personalized marketing and email campaigns based on specific customer needs with the help of marketing automation tools. You can even track the performance of each campaign and frame the next strategy accordingly.
- Essentials - Essentials is a combined solution from Salesforce involving sales and services tools. It is easier to set up and simple to maintain.
Salesforce small business solutions proficiently cater to the needs of a wide array of businesses like professional and financial services, media communications, real-estate, manufacturing, and retail.
Salesforce Small Business Solutions: Pricing Plans
**** Please note that all pricing plans include an annual contract. You can also opt for the monthly prices.
Salesforce Small Business Solutions: Pros and Cons
Salesforce Small Business Solutions Alternatives
Summing it up - Salesforce CRM Review
GoodFirms' complete review of Salesforce CRM products covers all the essential details like the core features, the pricing model, pros, and cons, and lastly the probable alternatives to that software. There are a few more product tools of Salesforce CRM, which certainly deserve a mention like Health and Safety, Sustainability, Partner Ecosystem, and more.
GoodFirms Final Assessment: Is Salesforce CRM Truly the #1 CRM for Businesses of All Sizes?
Salesforce CRM is undoubtedly one of the leading and premier unified CRM Software Systems that provides an extensive array of products and services helping to strengthen customer experience, personalization, customer relationships, streamline various business processes, automate the workflow, establish real-time team collaboration, and allow businesses to boost their revenue. But, yes, there are a few areas that need a bit of enhancement and flexibility which the company might amend in the near future. The software fits well for large enterprises with huge data and businesses.
Salesforce may not be the best option for small businesses and startups, considering their pricing plans. The different products cater to a wide range of industries and each of them has numerous features. One of the other factors that go against Salesforce is the steep learning curve and complexity in implementing the software.
But overall, Salesforce CRM is certainly one of the tools that have powerful CRM features. If you are currently using Salesforce CRM, please do not hesitate to share your experience with us.