Top Applicant Tracking Software
Applicant tracking software empowers the human resources department of a company to handle the recruitment process autonomously. The application tracking system screens the resumes received on the basis of specified criteria by the HR like keywords, skills, former employers, years of experience, particular schools/colleges and the likes making the filter process smoother. The application tracking system software can be implemented for customized needs or accessed online by enterprises as well as small businesses for better electronic recruiting. In need of a cost-effective ATS with authentic reviews? Just go through the below list of top applicant tracking system software by GoodFirms below:
List of Best Applicant Tracking System SoftwaresFilter
Vultus Recruit is the most affordable cloud-based recruitment solution that allows you to discover talent, connect with human resources and find your most appropriate Recruit. Top features include: streamlined job management, smart resume search, stress-free candidate sourcing, unlimited mass mailing, pipeline tracking, essential integrations, easy-to-use CRM and growth measurement. Give your staf... read more about Vultus Recruit
We have been in the personnel business for over 8 years and we have mediated over 20 thousand job contracts all over Europe. Our clients are companies that are looking for high quality people and recruiters who need to manage HR effectively with sophisticated tools. We provide efficient tools and tailor them to our client’s needs.... read more about RECRU
Recruit CRM builds cloud-based software for the Global Recruitment & Staffing Industry. We are on a mission to help recruitment firms grow faster with cutting edge technology. Recruit CRM helps recruiters do everything from sourcing candidates on LinkedIn, Sending Emails, Setting Up Interviews, Reminders, Collecting Updated CV's & even collecting feedback from clients.... read more about Recruit CRM
EjobsiteSoftware is a web-based application built on PHP/MySQL/Linux Platform that enables you to quickly deploy a fully functional advanced job board It can be used in setting up niche Job sites for specific countries, regional Jobsite or a general Jobsite. Our job sites are customized to each client's requirements. It has the most advanced features like advance job search, job alert, Applicant ... read more about EjobsiteSoftware
Experience a paradigm shift where shift scheduling is concerned. No, it doesn't have to be tedious. You can simply create and edit shifts, then notify your employees with a click of a button. Everyone has access to their schedules from web as well as mobile apps. Android and iOS apps are available.... read more about CakeHR
The Zenefits People Platform brings everything HR into one radically simple, single app. Our platform is designed to be comprehensive without being overly complex. It puts benefits, payroll and HR system access in the pockets and at the fingertips of employees. ... read more about Zenefits
BambooHR is a cloud-based system that is an intuitive, affordable way for growing companies to manage essential employee information in a personalized Human Resources Information System (HRIS). Its software sets HR free to do great work and be more strategic, which helps the entire organization do the same. ... read more about BambooHR
Oorwin, a San Francisco based SaaS platform offers a diverse suite of products across Recruitment, Sales, and HR to foster productivity and growth for staffing agencies and consulting companies. Built upon nearly a decade of research and experience, Oorwin is poised to change the traditional practices of hiring, sales, and customer experience with its ease of use and simplicity. Oorwin is a unique... read more about Oorwin
Bullhorn is the global leader in CRM and operations software for the recruitment industry. More than 8,000 recruitment companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to drive sales, build relationships, and power their recruitment processes from end to end. Headquartered in Boston, with offices around the world, Bullhorn is founder-led and employs more than 700 people globally. ... read more about Bullhorn
Freshteam helps you manage your hiring, onboarding, time-off, employee data, and HR workflows in one place. It is an applicant tracking system software for recruiters. With Freshteam, recruiters can source, interview, and hire candidates for their company. Great recruiters know how to find great candidates. It's all the other things they need help with. Things like scheduling interviews and debrie... read more about Freshteam
CAProWin is an application that will provide a customized method of Resource management and Client management for CA industries. This application is cloud base software and is accessible anywhere, anytime in devices compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems. An integrated solution to manage your jobs for CA Firm. CAProWin keeps track of job plans, job progress, overdue jobs, budg... read more about CAProWin
Be empowered to grow your workforce—better and faster—with resources that make it easier to do what you do best: recruit. iCIMS’ powerful software gives talent acquisition the focus it deserves, with functionality today’s recruiters need to source, screen, and hire. ... read more about iCIMS Recruit
Award-winning Recruitment CRM and ATS Software having our presence in 25+ countries worldwide. The system contains various modules including sourcing, screening, ATS, reporting, analytics etc. Also, the system has various advance features of Artifical Intelligence which can simplify the work of recruiters and hiring managers to a great extent. For more information, you can write to us on [email protected] read more about iSmartRecruit
leysha.ai - An AI (Artificial Intelligence) based Business Automation Solution, addresses a number of issues faced by small and medium enterprises(SME's). Leysha simplifies and automates a number of ongoing tasks like : - HR Management - Employee Live Tracking - Work Management - Sales & Order Management, Attendance via Biometric Machine. Ask questions to Leysha, an AI-powered personal assis... read more about Leysha
We provide a cloud-based comprehensive ATS (Applicant Tracking System) solution to make your recruitment process easier. Through effective pipelines, AI-driven insights, and applicant matching, candidate management becomes a seamless task. Manatal is an advanced recruitment software enabling human resources departments and recruitment agencies to source and hire in the most effective way.... read more about Manatal
"Zoho Recruit's talent acquisition system and recruiting software is designed for modern workforce that helps you hire more qualified candidates faster." Zoho Recruit is an applicant tracking system catering to multiple hurdles faced by recruiters. With complete solutions for both in-house recruiters and staffing agencies, Zoho Recruit helps you source, track, and hire the best candidates, with... read more about Zoho Recruit
ClearCompany is an award-winning Talent Management Software provider and the only HR software provider that unifies Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance Management, and Goal Tracking. Their suite of software solutions includes Applicant Tracking System, Paperless Onboarding, Performance Management, and Talent Operating System. ... read more about ClearCompany
Recooty is an all-in-one recruitment software which helps organisation in building their great teams. It optimises recruiting right from the initial stage and streamlining to the very end of the hiring process. Features: One click job posting on multiple job boards, branded careers page, candidate tracking and management, talent pool, interview scheduling and more. The best part is, every job ... read more about Recooty
Workable is more than an applicant tracking system, it’s recruiting software designed to help you hire better as a team. Putting people at the heart of recruiting, it’s all the hiring tools you need, in one place. Less email, less admin. ... read more about Workable
Greenhouse Software is the fastest-growing provider of enterprise talent acquisition software. The greenhouse has won numerous awards including #1 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, Forbes Cloud 100, and Talent Acquisition FrontRunner leader by Software Advice. ... read more about Greenhouse
Our mission is to enable organizations to build winning teams by making credible people decisions across two key areas: Acquisition and Development. Since our inception in 2010, we have benefitted 2000+ corporates, 31 sector skill councils/government departments, and 10+ educational institutions. ... read more about Mettl Examine
Recruiterflow is a modern Applicant tracking and CRM software for staffing and recruiting firms. Recruiterflow makes it incredibly easy to post jobs, collect applicants, track candidate pipelines, track clients and manage communication. ... read more about Recruiterflow
TMetric is a work time tracking app for a team of any size. Integrates with the most popular project management tools, automatically shows spent time on tasks and projects and much more time tracking software is a must-have for any business. If you add time entries manually, it takes you 15 minutes on average per working day. It means you lose 66 hours per year! Recover this time with TMetric and ... read more about Tmetric
Plutio brings everything you need from projects and tasks to time-tracking and invoicing into one intuitive and deeply customizable platform. So you don't have juggle between apps and pay multiple subscriptions anymore.Track your time from anywhere and view your and everyone’s time log in a powerful timesheet. ... read more about Plutio
Our comprehensive recruiting platform accelerates recruiting with an easy-to-use ATS, social recruiting capabilities, mobile-optimized branded career sites, a recruiting branding solution, on-demand video screening, advanced analytics, onboarding, and seamless integration with other HR systems.... read more about Jobvite
RecruitBPM is an all-in-one AI-enabled applicant tracking system and Recruitment CRM designed to assist your staffing agency or corporate hiring to recruit the best talent. The company name is an acronym that stands for Recruitment Business Process Management specifically designed for Recruitment agencies. RecruitBPM is a Cloud-based software solution for staffing agencies to optimize their workfl... read more about RecruitBPM
Streamline every step of your entire recruitment process by collaborating with your talent management team in real-time. Advertise jobs, source and manage candidates and hire the best with our cloud-based recruiting software that is designed to make you more productive every day.... read more about Jobsoid
Breezy HR is end-to-end recruiting software designed to optimize your recruiting process and delight your entire team. Bring everyone on board in less time (and with less hassle) with our user-friendly, feature-rich platform. You'll connect with candidates and make better decisions, sooner, too: Engage passive talent right on your career pages with Hello Messenger; use our Chrome Extension to sou... read more about Breezy HR
ApplicantStack provides businesses a centralized place to manage new hire paperwork, assign and track tasks, and welcome new employees to the team. Documents and paperwork are securely stored in one place, eliminating the need for additional resources and supplies. A centralized source for new employee information. ApplicantStack Employee Onboarding Software saves you time by providing greater aut... read more about ApplicantStack
BirdDogHR's employee management software and managed services solutions help companies attract and hire top talent, align employee goals with company goals, and create solid succession plans — all while ensuring full compliance with the latest government regulations.... read more about BirdDogHR
Recruity is a state-of-the-art applicant tracking system, intended to save your investment in recruitment and to use it efficiently. One of the benefits of Recruity is freedom of choice. You decide whether you run our system in-house, or you choose to use it via the internet. And you decide which modules you will or will not use.... read more about Recruity
Recruiterbox is the easiest way to receive and manage the hiring and applicant process. It is more efficient than email and excel documents, simpler than any other recruitment software. It makes the hiring and applicant process more organized, easier, and more efficient. ... read more about Recruiterbox
Winrecruit helps corporate to streamline their recruitment process. Winrecruit helps to build your Company recruiting/careers page similar to the company's website and can be customized according to your needs which helps you gain additional momentum... read more about Winrecruit
TalentRecruit is an Advanced Talent Acquisition Software Suite that enables you to build world-class teams through data-driven algorithms powered by Artificial Intelligence. Locate & engage the best talent rather the "available talent" with unparalleled Machine learning Capabilities & design a custom recruitment process in a methodical, structured and process-oriented manner.... read more about TalentRecruit
instaTalent is the only employee recruitment software that leverages big data analytics and cognitive computing to find employees online. instaTalent have transformed the excruciating talent discovery procedure into a quick two-step process. Once you submit your job description our intelligent employee hiring software uses global web mining, cognitive computing, big data analytics, taxonomies a... read more about instaTalent
Organimi is a simple Organizational Chart tool.Organimi is perfect for small and medium sized businesses, not for profit organizations, faith groups, sports leagues, municipalities; schools, colleges & universities.Organimi is also useful for teams in large organizations to document and track their team structures. ... read more about Organimi
teamglide is an employee performance platform used primarily for increasing the performance of teams and employees. teamglide interactive application pre-screen recruits, evaluate employee performance, and test employees to measure knowledge of a job role and potential performance on a job role. teamglide measures the potential performance of your team. The consensus is that great knowledgeable em... read more about teamglide
With HRGP, companies have one cloud-based solution for online recruitment and the entire talent acquisition lifecycle. Our unrelenting commitment is to provide companies with the best recruiting software and talent management platform at the best possible price.... read more about HRGP
TrackTalents tracks all communication activities associated with a candidate, contact and job and also records are updated in real time, offering a complete view of interaction and relationship. TalentTracks converts the hiring practices of small and midsize companies into a pipeline which can be followed by every person involved. Users just drag and drop to the next step while the software han... read more about TrackTalents
HR Software with a mission. Transformify empowers diversity hiring and provides equal access to jobs and secure payment. Join recruiters from 150+ countries who trust Transformify to automate their hiring process, source top candidates and create jobs for social good. Whether you are hiring employees or freelancers, in-office or remote, we will help you to source qualified candidates and transfer ... read more about Transformify
PeopleFluent solutions deliver unmatched flexibility and configurability that can accommodate even the most complex and unique strategies, even as requirements change. Our Recruitment solution delivers a winning candidate experience, helping hiring managers select the right people, and drive business results. We empower you to work your waynot the way your ATS dictates.... read more about PeopleFluent
Award-winning Applicant Tracking System designed for larger businesses (1000+ employees) with in-house recruitment teams. TribePad helps organisations save time & money in the recruitment process, while delivering a great user experience for candidates, recruiters & hiring managers. Highly customisable, delivering intuitive & flexible workflows for multi-brand & complex organisations. Powerful rep... read more about TribePad
BizMerlin was launched in 2014, and today, thousands of outstanding teams choose BizMerlin to hire, onboard, manage, allocate and retain their team members. BizMerlin is the human resource management solution of choice for teams that need to go beyond traditional HR and use best workforce planning tool available. Using the power of machine learning and Artificial Intelligence, BizMerlinHR assists ... read more about BizMerlin
- Introduction to Buyer’s Guide for Applicant Tracking Software
- What Are the Challenges Recruiters Face With the Legacy Applicant Management System?
- What Is Applicant Tracking Software?
- Different Types of Applicant Tracking Software (ATS)
- How does Applicant Tracking Software Work?
- How Can Applicant Tracking Software Help In the Recruitment Process?
- What Are the Key Benefits of Applicant Tracking Software?
- Is It Worth For a Small Recruiting Agency to Invest In Applicant Tracking Software?
- Key Features of Applicant Tracking Software
- Key Elements to Consider While Buying the Applicant Tracking Software
- What Are the New Trends In Applicant Tracking Software?
- What Security Measures Does the Application Tracking Software Provide?
- What Is the Average Cost of Applicant Tracking Software?
- Why Refer to GoodFirms' List of Best Applicant Tracking Software?
Introduction to Buyer’s Guide for Applicant Tracking Software
Businesses are finding themselves more engaged in hiring than ever due to the evolving business model and changing work structure. To keep pace with the modern business culture, organizations are continuously seeking talented people with unique skill sets. However, with the large volume of candidates and the conventional recruitment approach, it becomes difficult for recruiters to select the right candidate for the position. Besides that, the traditional approach for recruitment is time-consuming and not efficient. It fails in delivering end-to-end candidate experience and sets challenges like a slow hiring process, high attrition rate, high operating costs, etc. However, there is one solution to mitigate all these recruitment issues - Applicant Tracking Software. The top-rated applicant tracking systems provide exceptional features to overcome the drawbacks of the traditional recruitment process. It ensures that recruiters remain laser-focused on the hiring quality, enhance their recruitment speed, spend less time on administrative work, and get maximum ROI.
Selecting an applicant tracking software could be overwhelming, especially when there are plenty of options available. The recruiting agency can enhance its success ratio only by selecting the right and best applicant tracking software that matches their business goals.
This buyer guide is designed for recruiters and professionals associated with the recruiting industry to get better insights on the best applicant tracking software and make an informed decision on software selection. It sheds light on various aspects of applicant tracking software like features, pricing, and the latest trends.
What Are the Challenges Recruiters Face With the Legacy Applicant Management System?
- Low hiring rate: The hiring rate of recruitment could be low due to lack of coordination among team members and the slow hiring process. The traditional recruiting process often leads to poor communication and inefficient hiring decisions.
- Finding the right candidate: The traditional recruitment system involves manual work, and parsing the right candidate from the bulk could be a daunting task. Also, for immediate recruitment, the organization might often settle to hire the local talent, which further limits the organization’s access to the cohort of talented people.
- Lengthy hiring process: The traditional hiring process is time-consuming as it involves more steps like filing the resumes, contacting the candidates, scheduling the interview, taking follow-up, etc.
- Poor candidate experience: Candidates expect personalized service from the recruiter and want placement on an early basis. But the traditional approach is quite disorganized, and it fails to deliver quality service to the candidates.
- Recruiting passive candidates: Passive candidates are those who are currently working and do not look for any jobs. With the traditional approach, it is difficult to reach out to such candidates for new job opportunities as they cannot be traced.
- Paperwork: There is an incredible amount of paperwork involved in the traditional recruiting process, from resumes to cover letters and drafting contracts. With so many candidates, it becomes overwhelming to handle and manage the information correctly.
What Is Applicant Tracking Software?
Applicant tracking software (ATS) is a set of human recruitment tools that helps recruiters to track, organize, and connect with a huge number of applicants. The ATS system automates the hiring and recruiting process. The applicant tracking software generally has two variants- one is dedicated only to screening and tracking the candidate’s profile, while the other deals with the complete recruitment cycle. Applicant tracking software is also referred to as a talent management system.
The primary function of applicant tracking software is to act as a central location to facilitate the recruitment process. The system uploads the applicant’s information in the database and allows recruiters to filter the resume as per the set criteria. The best ATS software makes it to search and access the applicant’s information easily.
Different Types of Applicant Tracking Software (ATS)
The applicant tracking software is used as a standalone ATS or as an integrated ATS.
- Standalone ATS: The users that are keen on using advanced features of applicant tracking software usually choose standalone ATS. The standalone applicant tracking software supports third-party integration and allows users to take advantage of the entire software stack.
- Integrated ATS: The applicant tracking software solutions are also available as part of the HR software, where users can use additional features like payroll, document management, performance management, etc.
How does Applicant Tracking Software Work?
The applicant tracking software is used to search, track, screen, and identify candidates in conducting the recruitment process seamlessly. The software uses an algorithm to parse the resume based on keywords and pattern matching. The resumes are either collected from internal applications via the applicant tracking software installed on the company website, or are extracted from the candidates requests on the job portals.
Step 1) Job Created: The hiring managers raise the job requests as per the requirements.
Step 2) Job published to company website or job boards: The job gets published on the company website or job boards.
Step 3) Candidates apply for jobs: The candidate uploads their resumes into the database and applies for the relevant jobs.
Step 4) Filter/shortlist candidates: The applicant tracking software shortlist candidates as per the set criteria and retrieves the best candidates from the pool.
Step 5) Forward shortlisted candidates to hiring manager: The system forwards the potential candidates to the hiring manager, and the manager reviews the candidate profile.
Step 6) Schedule interview: The final candidates are scheduled for an interview, and based on the eligibility, the candidates get hired.
Having a good understanding of the applicant tracking software working mechanism could make it easier for the recruiter to comprehend how ATS can facilitate the recruitment process.
How Can Applicant Tracking Software Help In the Recruitment Process?
Technology has changed the way people do their jobs, and it has also changed the way people search for jobs through job portals and social networks. In this technology-driven job market, the applicant tracking software acts as the connecting bridge between the organization and potential candidates. It helps recruiters to target more qualified candidates by searching them with keywords and increasing the spectrum of their reach. If certain job-requests are frequently raised, then the best ATS software even allows users to reuse job descriptions for multiple positions, saving time and money. An applicant tracking system can post job openings to several platforms with a single click, including the social media network. For candidates, it becomes easier to keep track of openings in various organizations and apply for the same. Some applicant tracking software also supports CRM tools, which makes them efficient in capturing candidates’ information and pushing relevant jobs to them. The applicant tracking software jet propels the entire recruitment process.
The organization can also use robust ATS software for marketing purposes to engage future job applicants by conducting social media campaigns, CRM campaigns, and mass mailing. It makes the recruitment process quite easier. Automation is another time-saving feature of applicant tracking software that makes ATS software efficient in handling the recruitment process.
There is no doubt applicant tracking software has a positive impact on the recruitment process, but for its optimal use, it is essential users know the top applicant tracking software benefits.
What Are the Key Benefits of Applicant Tracking Software?
- Easy team collaboration: Recruiting agencies can easily collaborate with their team members with an applicant tracking tool It allows sharing candidates profiles with team members and staying organized with their tasks like scheduling interviews, screening candidates, and follow-ups.
- Streamline hiring process: The recruiting agency can streamline the hiring process with the best ATS software. It helps them to organize all the applicants’ information from one place and reduce the workload due to the large pool of candidates. Besides that, it does not keep candidates waiting long for their hiring status. The recruiters can send instant messages or mail to candidates about the acceptance of their resumes and interview schedule.
- Better ROI: The recruiting agency can target more recruitment in less time. The applicant tracking software allows the applicant to upload their resume from a mobile device, which attracts more candidates.
- Reduce administrative tasks: Applicant tracking software can help to reduce administrative tasks like manual filing of resumes, sending follow-up emails, posting resumes manually on job boards, and so on.
- Better reach: The best ATS software brings benefits to both; recruiters and job seekers. It enables job seekers to view their resumes by the maximum number of recruiters while the recruiters can have a large pool of talented applicants to offer the job.
- Quality hiring: The automated screening of a candidate’s profile based on the employer’s requirement helps the agency to get quality candidates.
- Improves candidate experience: Candidate experience is essential for sustainability of the recruiting agency.
- Updates on regulatory compliance: The top-rated applicant tracking systems keep recruiters updated about the hiring laws and keep human resources in sync with regulatory compliance. It protects recruiters from lawsuits.
- Reduces cost per hire: Recruiter can reduce the cost per hire by cutting the expenses on the hiring process. The user can use the automation process for shortlisting candidates and reduce the labor costs per hire.
- Faster and better decision: Applicant tracking system software enables recruiters to make quicker and better decisions. With all the information about the candidates available in the software, it becomes quite easy for recruiters to make a hiring decision.
- Easy evaluation of applicant: The evaluation of applicant becomes easy with standardized rubrics ranking system.
- Detail insights: The report and analytics can help recruiters to optimize the existing hiring process. They give a clear view of the loopholes in the system and areas that need the recruiter’s attention.
Is It Worth For a Small Recruiting Agency to Invest In Applicant Tracking Software?
Small recruiting agencies have to manage more work with less manpower, and in such a scenario, applicant tracking software could be boon for them. Small-scale recruiting agencies generally don’t have a dedicated HR system, and applicant tracking software could fit well in their unit. Hiring via applicant tracking software brings a gamut of advantages and helps recruiting agencies to hire the best talent in the industry. They can free up staff for more productive work and automate repetitive tasks. It helps small organizations to organize the work right from the beginning, so when they expand their operations, they don’t face complications in managing the large volume of candidate’s profiles. The other advantages of applicant tracking software for small recruiting agencies are that they don’t have to invest in infrastructure as there are applicant tracking software solutions that operate on the cloud. Some applicant tracking software also provides API for smooth integration with career websites and job portals. It means the small recruiting agency can get real-time updates on the job market and attend more candidates. It also helps to cut the labor-cost that hiring agencies incur for collecting such information. The applicant tracking software comes in many price variations and features; the small-scale recruiting agency can choose the software based on their requirements and budget criteria.
Key Features of Applicant Tracking Software
- Applicant verification
- Social media recruiting and employee referral programs
- Automated emails
- Resume management and candidate portal
- Real-time data analytics
- Resume harvesting
- Third-party integrations
- Candidate sourcing
- Video interview
- Team collaboration
- Advanced searching
- Customizable career pages
- Robust security standard
- Scheduling interviews
- Support for mobile devices
- Referral management
- Workflow management
- Intelligent candidate matching
- Regulatory and compliance management
- Support services
- User permission
Key Elements to Consider While Buying the Applicant Tracking Software
- Customization: The customization feature could be a virtue for recruiters. They can create additional fields for application submission or collect more details about the candidates. Some top rated applicant tracking systems even allow changing the interface of the software according to the brand.
- Integration: Integration of applicant tracking software with other applications like HR and payroll systems is essential. It keeps an end-to-end track of the candidate's boarding process and improves the efficiency of the HR department.
- Flexible: The top-rated applicant tracking systems are scalable and easily adapt to new changes. The recruiting agencies, and the HR team should always choose the applicant tracking software that is flexible and that aligns with the organization’s future goals. This can save a lot of cost and time for the recruiters.
- Support multiple languages: The top rated applicant tracking systems should support multiple languages for better candidate experience and should target candidates from all the regions.
- Recruiting workflow: Before finalizing the applicant tracking system software, the users must see that the tools facilitate the workflow that aligns with the organization’s hiring process.
- Pricing: Pricing is one of the most crucial factors to choose an applicant tracking software. In general, applicant tracking software comes in different price slabs, and depending on the recruitment business scale, the recruiters should choose the best applicant tracking systems. Besides various pricing models, features, and support services, the users should also check for any hidden charges.
- Simple interface: One of the identifications of the top-rated applicant tracking systems is their simple interface. It could add value to the recruiters as well as to the employees. Easy to use interface enables quick upload of resume and better candidate experience. The recruiters, on the other hand, can access the resume quickly or retrieve essential information in a couple of minutes.
The above-mentioned factors could decide whether the applicant tracking system software is a best fit for an organization or recruiting agency. But besides that, the recruiters should also keep watch on the latest trends and updates on the top rated applicant tracking systems.
What Are the New Trends In Applicant Tracking Software?
The most popular applicant tracking systems are bracing up for new technology and trends for fast hiring and better candidate experience.
- Video interviewing: With high internet speed and better computing power, video conferencing technology has become the emerging trend in the recruiting process. It is cheaper and paces-up the recruiting process. It allows communicating with the candidates from anywhere in real-time.
- Chatbots: With the overwhelming amount of job applications, practically it is impossible for recruiters to give a prompt reply to all the candidates. In such a scenario, chatbots are proving productive in delivering better responses to the candidates. It can also be helpful in answering frequently asked questions, updating user application status, and scheduling an interview.
- Social media recruiting: Social media has propelled communication to another level, and people can connect via social media easily. The most popular applicant tracking systems can integrate with almost all leading social media channels, which help recruiters to reach the right candidates.
- Predictive analysis: The ability to identify and predict on the existing data helps recruiters in making important decisions and taking the guesswork out of hiring decisions. Predictive analysis can assist with faster and targeted hiring.
What Security Measures Does the Application Tracking Software Provide?
One of the key concerns for recruiting agencies when they buy applicant tracking software is security. Since the software holds personal information about the candidates, like profile information, email addresses, and contact information, there is a risk of exploitation if it goes in the wrong hand or hackers. Applicant tracking software with strong security features not only protects the candidate’s confidential information but also safeguards the organization from security risks like distributed denial of service attacks. With the growing importance of security in applicant tracking software, most ATS software vendors are incorporating robust security features in their systems. They ensure that the best applicant tracking systems are laced with encrypted data, data backup, runs on HTTPS (online ATS), secure password policies, GDPR compliance, two-factor authentication, etc. Further, the recruiters can protect their best ATS software from cyber-attacks by following preventive measures like conducting a regular audit by security consultants, monitor the system for intrusion, or update security patches regularly. With all these security features implemented, the applicant tracking software becomes reliable and hack-proof.
What Is the Average Cost of Applicant Tracking Software?
There are a lot of variations observed in the applicant tracking software pricing. The variation could be due to various pricing models or sets of features the software offers. Different software vendors follow different pricing models like; pay per recruiter, pay per employee, pay per applicant, flat rate, etc. However, the average cost of applicant tracking software could be as low as $2/month or as high as $1000/month or more.
- Applicant Tracking Software for startups: The startup recruiting agency thriving business on a low-budget can pick the applicant tracking software with a low pricing option. WebHR offers the basic features at a starting price of $2/month per user. The cost further reduces as the number of users increases. The key attractions of the tool are the robust security feature, API access, and customer service. Another top-rated applicant tracking system for startups is Zenefits, which comes at a starting price of $8/month. It provides functions like core HR, time scheduling, third-party integrations, etc. The other top-rated applicant tracking systems include Tmetric, Proven, Plutio, Manatal, Zoho Recruit, etc. These cost-effective tools can turn out as the best applicant tracking systems for small businesses and startups.
- Applicant Tracking Software for mid-size and large scale businesses: All those mid-size recruiting agencies looking to harness the top applicant tracking software can think of investing in solutions like; Transformify that comes at a starting price of $50/month. The software offers features like unlimited candidates, passive candidate outreach, GDPR compliance, third-party integration, self-billing, and payment automation. If you are planning to envelop CRM features along with the top applicant tracking software benefits, then Recruiterflow can be the best choice as this comes at a starting price of $69/month. The tool offers unlimited job openings, robust customer support, field customization, etc. It also offers a 14-day free trial. The other tools that qualify as the most popular applicant tracking systems for mid-size and large-scale businesses include RECRU, CleverStaff, Better Chains, etc. The premium tools like Kaizen Recruit with a price of 999/month equip users with the top applicant tracking software features. Besides that, the recruiters can automate the screening process, schedule interviews, and manage referrals. All those planning to harbor enterprise-level features but at the same time want to go little light on their pocket, can consider WizeHire as a good option. The software comes at a starting price of $199/month. It has an easy-to-use interface, unlimited job ads, expert support, support for automation, etc. There are other premium tools that render the top applicant tracking software benefits, which include Beetween, ApplicantStack, ResuWe, Zoniac Swift, etc.
- Free and Open Source Applicant Tracking Software: Applicant tracking software solutions are versatile in its features list, but recruiting agencies looking to further enhance its performance can tap on the best free and open source applicant tracking software. A major advantage of these versions is that the software can be modified as per the users’ requirements. The free and open source applicant tracking software solutions pose to be the good options for startups and small businesses.
Why Refer to GoodFirms' List of Best Applicant Tracking Software?
GoodFirms is a noted review and rating site for IT solutions. It has been listing software solutions from various industries. The GoodFirms’ team follows an unbiased review and rating process to help the customer in buying the best software product for their company. The customers can shortlist software on various parameters like features, price, services, deployment options, reviews, etc.
Technology has a deep impact on all the sectors, including the recruitment sector. Recruiting and talent acquisition sectors that are inefficient due to the traditional approaches should opt for a smart technology like applicant tracking software. The applicant tracking software has been helping recruiters to reduce their hiring costs and increase efficient hiring process. Most popular applicant tracking systems offer features like intelligent resume search, auto-screening, job management, hot leads, mass mailing, etc., and assist recruiters in delivering better service and cover the maximum job market. Recruiters who wish to deliver better candidate experience and get a strong foothold in the job market should not miss the list of best applicant tracking software specially created by GoodFirms.